PDA

View Full Version : :help: with everything please

4corfe
04-26-2003, 06:02 PM
lo me started training again after xmas and lost 2 stone so far.now down to 16 stone(224lb) i can see my arm and legs taking shape but what i want to do is still lose weight and build muscle.
have been thinking about take Lean System 7 and protein (met-rx)

i go to gym 2-3 times a week drink 2-3 liters a day
40-45 cardio and about 1hour and a half on weights

so how much protein should i take and when should i take it or not take it ?
what other Fat Burner would u recommend ?

thanks for help in advance

:newbie: :whip::help:

GhettoSmurf
04-26-2003, 06:22 PM
for protein you'll want at least 1g per pound of bodyweight, and you want to try to have some form of protein in every meal.

Ironman8
04-26-2003, 07:51 PM
I would recommend you lose the fat naturally, with no pills or anything. But if you really want it, you should do a search. I think Edge Crusher mentioned a few things about the fat burner he used (Ephedrine I think).

GhettoSmurf
04-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Ironman8
I would recommend you lose the fat naturally, with no pills or anything. But if you really want it, you should do a search. I think Edge Crusher mentioned a few things about the fat burner he used (Ephedrine I think).

i agree. i'd only use a fat-burner as a last resort, especially since im personally a little iffy about things like that

captnjosh
04-26-2003, 11:49 PM
I've taken plenty of ephedra based fat burners and have had good luck with them. However your diet must be in order first. If you take a fat burner on a crappy diet the only thing you'll lose is money. I'd recommend that you get you diet going real good for at least a month and then decide if you need a fat burner.

Ironman8
04-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Also, I heard green tea helps burn fat :D. It may not be as good as pills, but it increases you metabolism and has antioxidents.

4corfe
04-27-2003, 01:54 PM
thank you all ..so should i take protein before gym or after gym

Vido
04-27-2003, 02:04 PM
You should consume protein all day long, from when you wake up until right before you go to bed. I assume you are referring a protein shake though, and in this case, I would just stick to having it after a workout. If you are going to have protein shakes at other times throughout the day, try having some solid fat with it to help slow the digestion, ie. natty pb.

Ironman8
04-27-2003, 06:56 PM
And mix in some simple carbs (like dextrose) with that post-workout protein shake.