PDA

View Full Version : I got Photoshop .7

steveo
04-29-2003, 12:19 PM
I just downloaded Photoshop 7 and I have NO !! Ideal how to use it. Does anyone know where I can get instructions for it? As far as a website goes. Or can we start something where we give cool hints.

intensity
04-29-2003, 01:07 PM
Go to Google and search for "photoshop tutorials"

I just downloaded Photoshop 7

Doesn't anyone ever buy the software? I don't, but still.. how does Adobe make ANY money. I never even heard of someone buying photoshop before. I bet they don't even stock it in stores. You walk in and ask to buy photoshop and they all laugh at you.

I've been downloading it since like 3.0 I think. Back when if you wanted photoshop, you better leave your computer on while you sleep for a good 12 hours with your 28.8 slow ass **** modem. Then you get disconnected after 6 hours because AOL sucks or because your mom picked up the phone and then 3 months later you finally have it downloaded and you see its missing a file and it won't work and ****!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry, had flash backs.

Now it takes like 10 minutes on Kazaa.

ChrisH
04-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Adobe probably make the cash from businesses who don't want to get screwed over if they got caught with pirate software. :)

This is a good one:
http://www.phong.com/tutorials/

Orange357
04-29-2003, 05:09 PM
I order direct for my work. It is most certainly worth paying for if your a business, I love it...

Herc
04-30-2003, 08:32 AM
Just start playing around with it and you'll eventually learn.

That's what I did.

If you have any q's drop me a e-mail or PM

:thumbup:

Sayiajin Prince
04-30-2003, 01:59 PM
i typed in adobe and photoshop in kazaa...
morpheus photoshop, photojam, ashampoo is what came up
are they all the same sh*t.
im confused, where did u download photoshop.7 from?

heathj
04-30-2003, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't suggest discussing illegal downloading on this site.