PDA

View Full Version : water tips

mikey4402
05-02-2003, 08:48 AM
i guess this would go here*

ok, i notice all you guys say to drink like a gallon or more of water a day. my question is how do you have time to do that, im always on the go, do you guys take a waterbottle or gallon jug around with you, i only have water to drink when im sitting at home, or the times i do have a water bottle i can drink it all i one chug.

and how does incress water intake incress athletic performance?

anybody got some tips on to how i can become better hydrated

Relentless
05-02-2003, 09:49 AM
if you can't be bothered to drag a bottle around, be prepared to buy bottled water when you're out and about

- make use of water fountains
- store water in your car/desk/duffel bag/etc.
- it's not just water; other fluids are also usually good for you -- just beware of excess calories

GhettoSmurf
05-02-2003, 11:13 AM
while im in school i just carry around a water bottle with me and drink it during the class, then after the alss i go down the hall to a water fountain, refil it, and then take it to my next class.

Bryan
05-02-2003, 12:10 PM
Same here, I piss alot too :D

raniali
05-02-2003, 01:18 PM
there are always at least 2-3 1.5 liter water bottles in my car
there is a gallon (or more) in each of my work locations
when i go places - i typically will bring a small one or would have a liter in my backpack when in class

mmmmm....i luvvvvv me some water
i drink about 2 gallons a day

bradley
05-02-2003, 01:58 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1193&highlight=water

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1369&highlight=water

Here are some older threads that might interest you and there are plenty more to read through if you have time to run a search. The best advice I know to give you is never leave home without your water bottle. Whenever I "think" I might be thirsty I drink water. Of course this leads to many trips to the restroom but at least I know I am hydrated:)

I feel like that guy on the commercial, you know the one "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now"

mikey4402
05-02-2003, 03:03 PM
thanks for the info guys!!!

Ironman8
05-02-2003, 03:43 PM
I'm at school usually, so I just use the water freshman fountain. I'm just hoping no seniors spit on them :(

steveo
05-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Besides having a water bottle with me. I drink at least two cups of water with each meal. I Don't count the water you drink when you work out.

Backdraft
05-06-2003, 09:00 AM
I carry a gallon jug everywhere I go. I find that I get my gallon in every day easier this way than when I carried a smaller bottle and had to fill it several times.

El Kelio
05-07-2003, 02:44 PM
I carry always some bottles of water with me.