PDA

View Full Version : Results of 1-test homebrew transdermal!!

bigassdan
05-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey guys! My freaking digital camera batteries died after this shot so this is the only one for now.

I've been so busy with stuff going on in my personal life i havn't posted a lot lately. But I was so psyched after taking this shot I had to post.

I ran a homebrew transdermal ( I have perfected it!! ) for a total of 4 weeks on cycle. 2 weeks on 2 week off then did another 2 weeks on. So today was my last day on cycle.

Comments!!???

I'll be busy this weekend but I hope to be able to check out the feedback soon!

Beast
05-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Looks great, but you should put up some before/after pics.

bigassdan
05-03-2003, 11:54 AM
this is before I started.

please dont laugh to hard..

tuttut

bigassdan
05-03-2003, 01:10 PM
heres another.....and to clarify my last post. This is before I started my cycle not before I started working out.;)

kinetixtrainer
05-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Looks damn good bro, keep it up. I forgot to ask you this the other day.....are you going to run any more cycles before summer or during. (I Egerly await the answer!!!!!!!!!)

bigassdan
05-03-2003, 10:20 PM
73 downloads and 2 comments????

come on and lay it on me.

bigassdan
05-03-2003, 10:20 PM
no more cycles for me untill mid summer.

WestyHeadbanger
05-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Those 2 pics are differenet poses. It's obvious that steroids work though from those two pics. You look happy about that.

kinetixtrainer
05-04-2003, 06:19 AM
Im not sure what you mean by your last post (Westy)

1-T or not that is awesome progress bro. Looks as if you've cut alot of fat while holding on to size.

later

kinetixtrainer
05-04-2003, 06:20 AM
dan,
when was the before pic taken?

rich
05-04-2003, 06:27 AM
crazy.. in your face you look like a different person. like, 10 years older. but more manly.

kinetixtrainer
05-04-2003, 06:52 AM
Rich......its the same guy. (I know because I grew up with this fool.)
Your face does appear to be more full with maybe a year or 2 of age to it. NO OFFENSE........that is why I wanted to know how long ago it had been taken. none the less great progress!

bigassdan
05-04-2003, 07:54 AM
I guess I should really take all this as a compliment. But I've been around here long enough that you bros SHOULD know that I dont BS on my posts.

Anyway, if you'll look at the CINEMARK calendar in the before picture ( i know I have a sh**ty camera ) you can at least be able to tell that it is the same month as these close ups I took of it today.

These pics were taken at the end of Febuary before I started my cycle like I originally posted.

I guess either I made real good progress or you guys just think i'm full of it for some reason.:confused:

bigassdan
05-04-2003, 07:57 AM
heres a close up of the year on the calendar.

Its in the right hand corner

Big Show
05-04-2003, 03:37 PM
What exactly is 1-Test?

Is it a pro-hormone which can be bought in a health food store or is an anabolic steroid?

Narcissus
05-04-2003, 03:41 PM
tell him it's an anabolic steroid. please. i am dying to read the intelligently constructed response he will, assuredly, post.

:D

Maki Riddington
05-04-2003, 03:52 PM
It's a steroid. You look good, much better then before.

bigassdan
05-04-2003, 06:42 PM
Yes 1-Test is an anabolic steroid that just happens to be legal for now. It is similar in molecular structure to the steroid primobolan and has similar effects of the steroid Trenbolone ( minus the aggression ). The 4-AD is a pro hormone that converts to testosterone at a high level.

As long as these two androgens are available for me to get my hands on and throw in my transdermal mix, there would be no need for illegal steroids or any of the other crap on the market right now. Minus creatine and protein and ephedra of course.

And they both work quite well and are legal.

Thanks for the posts!!

GIS
05-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Be VERRRRYYYYY careful with how you approach your post-cycle. It will be easy to lost quite a bit of your gains if you don't keep eating well and training intellegently. Additionally, even if you have a perfect post-cycle you'll lose some weight and size from a loss of water weight. Don't get discouraged and keep working hard.

You look good... nice work.

Ironman8
05-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Nice bro!

bigassdan
05-04-2003, 08:19 PM
thanks guys!!

I've got my post cycle down pretty good. Supping with 6-OXO and got my diet in check.

Gonna wait another 4 weeks before I use the rest of the homebrew I made.:cool:

Big Show
05-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Narcissus
tell him it's an anabolic steroid. please. i am dying to read the intelligently constructed response he will, assuredly, post.

Narcissus,please lay off okay.This isn't grade school:rolleyes:

I asked what I asked because the name 1-Test sounded familiar. Although I don't think you can buy it in Canada.

Narcissus
05-04-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Big Show
Narcissus,please lay off okay.

http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

kinetixtrainer
05-04-2003, 09:00 PM
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soapbox:

Narcissus
05-04-2003, 09:17 PM
i do not think that anyone is not getting along. my post was not intended to be facetious. i truly look forward to each and every post made by big show. he seems to exist on a level commensurate with the most intelligent people to have ever trod upon this earth. in addition to this, his comments are completely devoid of any taint of being judgemental or sanctimonious. it is a true blessing to have the opportunity to engage in an evanescent repartee with him. i feel that it both deepens and enrichens my life.

i thank him.

Neil
05-04-2003, 09:23 PM
I've never seen someone pack so much sarcasm into one post:)

Narcissus
05-04-2003, 09:25 PM
no sarcasm.

i mean every word, from the depths of my soul.

Neil
05-04-2003, 09:27 PM
lmao

AdamGberg
05-05-2003, 09:31 AM
narc said "taint"

Saint Patrick
05-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by AdamGberg
narc said "taint"

LMAO

bigassdan
05-06-2003, 07:31 AM
i dont get it???

Besides I'm not posting any pictures of my taint.

tuttut

steveo
05-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Wow, dude you are huge!

Are you natural?

bigassdan
05-06-2003, 12:14 PM
the only steroid type supps i've ever taken is 1-Test and 4-AD.

thanks for the compliment!!!

you ever used 1-Test steveo?

steveo
05-06-2003, 05:32 PM
I've done some small cycles, I've never used any of those. I was looking into them but I currently on Accutane i don't want to mess with my hormone levels right now.

The Icon27
05-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Hey Dan do you have your homebrew posted anywhere on this site...I would like to take a look at it if I could. Thanks

bigassdan
05-06-2003, 08:42 PM
you'd have to email this guy if you interested in scoring some for yourself.

musclegelinfo@yahoo.com

:cool:

the doc
05-07-2003, 12:50 PM
dan dont take this the wrong way but you look like you've seriously thinned out on the hairline

or is it just the pics.... if 1-test is similar to tren it will hit the hairline especially hard

bigassdan
05-07-2003, 07:19 PM
no offense taken...I took that last one when I just woke up and my hair is very curly before I wash it. It honestly is the same.

the doc
05-07-2003, 08:03 PM
ok cool
:cool:

wolfpack
05-16-2003, 09:09 PM
man that stuff looks like it works quite well might have to try to find some pricing on some for a bulk.

Livin Truth
05-17-2003, 11:04 AM
nice fat loss and moderate gains..keep up the good work man

wolfpack
05-17-2003, 05:02 PM
dan i'm trying to send you a pm but it says your box is full send me one when you've cleared out some space

Uirapuru
05-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Narcissus

I am a little frightened reading how people take as a joke that with "supplements" and "legal substances". Ok, it is legal but still is an steroid. I get even scared when people takes "protein" ignoring that they are taking creatine, or knowing it but telling it is "legal". I supposed you were taking it more serious but for this time I have to give the reason to our ironic fellow Narcissus. I am now taking aminoacids but I spend a whole morning trying to find something without creatin. I know that it is "legal" but I read something about creatine causing problems to you hydric balance, and I decided not to take it when I saw a guy from my gym loosing 12 kg in 3 months caused by diharreic fevers.

Ok that is my point of view, but I would first concentrate on what I can do whith good sleeping habits, good food and good training, and I know a lot of people well shaped without taking any "supplement". I would like somebody knowing about medicine answered my post, as I think what you can read in sports magazines is targeted for you to buy all these "bioactive substances" or whatever the name they can imagine in order to get your money.

bigassdan
05-27-2003, 08:42 PM
i'm really not sure what you are getting at bro, but the majority of what I do is based on getting enough sleep, good eating habits and all that jazz. When you are ready to go beyond what you can do with that, its time for a little help.

If you are scared of creatine though you probably shouldn't lift weights because one might fall off the rack and break your toe.

Or just think of the stress you are putting on your joints and ligaments. We do strange things to ourselves in this pursuit. You just gotta weigh the consequences with the outcome. You must first educate yourself about what you are interested in taking. Then after you research and do a little self experimentation, you pass on the good news and results to others.

Thats why I'm here.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 01:29 AM
Ok, but creatine is giving you some extra energy that you in fact do not have, so you are stressing your ligaments excessively, it is as if you are driving a car with some beers on, and think that people driving at 160 km/h go too slow. Anyway you have reason: first you try without help, and when you find a plateau it is the moment to decide about supplements, but eating enough carbohydrates will give you the extra energy you need. What I critizise is the attitude of trainers who give "protein" to very young people just when they start. I am a biologist and I know what creatine is, but a teenager, even if he or she would have the interest to read the label, would not understand very much what it does, or would take the "information" from a bodybuilding magazine.

Anyway I think I will never take creatine. First I have to concentrate on sleeping more than five or six hours, cuting with smoking and eating not so randomly :) :) :)

ask
05-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Come on now...

You're a "biologist" talking about creatine next to anabolics? Man, it's a natty substance.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 05:18 AM
I did not say that it is next to anabolics, I only said that it is a "supplement". And I am not a "biologist", I am a PhD in biology and I know what I am talking about. Alcohol, cocaine, tobacco and many others are also natty substances, you can take if you want. What I want to state is that all that you need is "natty" and you do not need to pay a lot for them, you can find it at any supermarket, and for me that is enough, I do not want to compete, nor want to be a mass of muscles, only want to be in shape.

SoulOfKoRea
05-28-2003, 10:32 AM
that's incredible!

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 11:26 AM
How many studies have you read how creatine is bad? How many other studies have you read on the other side about its benefits? I think it would benefit you to read both sides of the argument.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 11:34 AM
I have read both kind of studies: in scientific publications and in gym magazines. Imagine what are the ones that I trust in.

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 11:42 AM
I'd like to read some of the scientific studies if you can reference them. I don't trust the gym magazines either like most of the people on this board.

Whether you choose to take it though is your prerogative, but unless you can find several studies from multiple sources, I think you'll have a very hard time convincing anyone here not to take creatine.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 12:37 PM
I can not give you the references about the articles because I found them on the internet some time ago. Anyway they where on medical boards and I trust it better than the ones that you can find in a place full of offers about "bioactive proteins"

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 12:43 PM
I'm not talking about internet stuff, I'd like to see actual medical journals. Medical boards could be just as misinformed as anything else unless they have research to back it up. And any place that makes offers, is not a place to trust regardless of what they say or are selling.

I would imagine though, that if creatine was as bad as you seem to think it is then this information would be a little bit more widespread and creatine would still not be one of the best selling supplements. There are plenty of studies that show its benefits and very few that show its side effects. If you know of any scientific studies that show these negative effects then kindly do so.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 01:07 PM
Ok, I have read this on the internet because medical journals have better things to do than making studies about creatine. Creatine is an industry, and tobacco is an industry, but some people is still smoking, perhaps because of the advertising that is also valid for creatine. I have only read that it causes stress to your liver and kidneys, and for me that is enough, even if it si not well demonstrated. Some years ago everyboy was only knowing that tobacco is bad, but now we know that it causes cancer, and I do not want to wait for years to know something bad about creatine. It is a very novel substance and we still do not have enough data, but I have chosen to be pesimistic.
On the other hand, we know that steroids cause impotence, cancer and many other things, but you can read this thread and see that many people is encouraging the person who started this. I have read that recently a famous bodybuilder died when he was 30, and I can not understand how it can be with this people that are so "healthy". I am now 36, perhaps it is because I have never taken "supplements".

Anyway it is your choice, mine is not to take it.

Take it easy, don't worry, be happy :) :) :)

the doc
05-28-2003, 01:16 PM
we know that steroids cause cancer? THat is a new one to myself
:scratch:

the doc
05-28-2003, 01:17 PM
well i better remove my testicles then since they are causing me to develop cancer

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
Its all good man. :) Its just best that if you start giving people a hard time about the stuff they are taking you have a little bit more research to back it up with.

There are many things that have been associated with cancer. Everything in moderation. No sense in over doing it. Some "supplements" can be a good thing. Multivitamins, protein, etc. I've been taking some of those things for a while and have not experienced any ill side effects. Done with moderation and little common sense I think those things can be useful.

At any rate, if you choose not to use them then more power to you. You have a good physique so you must be doing something right.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Okay, I suppose one can not talk seriously here, and that people have no interest in reading about what they are taking.
Please, do not say "protein", I take also "protein", but they are only aminoacids WITHOUT CREATIN, but industry work in this way: they find a beautiful name, they put wathever they want into the can and then you take it, it is simple. So whem I am abot to try a "supplement" I read the can, and I see that it is not only what it is supposed to be by its name.
Yes, everything in moderation, but remember that in the long run it can be harmful. I am a smoker since I have 18, I am still healthy, but from this I can not guess that tobacco is not bad to me, do you understand the point?. :) :) :) :) :) :)

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 02:30 PM
Creatine is also a something that is naturally occurring in your body. You can easily get it in fish, steak and other natural sources, same as protein. Look up the definition of supplement. You'll find that if you are taking extra protein on top of the food you are eating then that is supplementing your diet with something extra.

Whey protein isolate does not come with creatine in it. You are taking amino acids, the building blocks of protein. If you take plain whey protein you are not getting creatine. When we say protein there is no creatine in it.

Looking at the jug that my protein comes in, it does not mention creatine. I have read about the stuff I am taking. Quite a bit actually.

If you are a smoker then how can you consider yourself healthy if you are just building up cancer in your lungs? Not exactly a very healthy lifestyle.

There are hundreds of studies that show how nicotine is bad. Show me as many studies that say how bad "supplements" are and I might think about giving some of them up. Until then, I really don't think you are doing anything but holding yourself back by not trying something that has been shown to have benefits.

Why do you smoke? Are you "supplementing" nicotine for something? What are its benefits?

Workhorse
05-28-2003, 02:36 PM
werd

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 03:07 PM
I am sorry but I do not try to be the healthier person in this world, and there are many psicological reasons for me to smoke. Un fortunatelly I do not have time to talk you about my whole life now.

Yes, creatin is in your body, steroids are in your body, and water is in your body, but if you drink five liters of water in five minutes I assure you that it is not good at all, and if you are giving your body more creatine than it can build from your diet, you use some, and the rest harm your kidneys and liver in order to be eliminated, that's all. Everyone has its own metabolism, I have almost no beard and body hair, I am short of androgens but I am not going to take steroids to solve it. some people take whisky, I can only take beer, and I don't think that if I get used to whisky I will be able to drink whisky, simply my liver will not tolerate it in the end. Some people take insulin because they are ill, but I am not going to take any "supplement", I am not ill, and I still do not do my best to get the best results at the gym, so I think when I will solve three or four problems with my daily life, I will get the results that I want. I do not have a target regarding my weight or the effort that I want to make at the gym, I tried to eat a lot but in some days i feel really sick, so I think that perhaps one day I will go from 62 to 70 kg, no more. I could get more with "supplements", but 70 kg is my limit in order not to be overweighed, irrespective of if it is fat or muscle, my body can not cope with more. Perhaps some people look "marvellous" with some extra 20 or 30 kg, but it is their target, not mine.

Wow!, I tryed to be concise but it has been "a little" confusing. Anyway we culd be discusing for ages but I think nobody would convince the other :(

Workhorse
05-28-2003, 03:20 PM
There are so many things wrong in that post I'm not even going to start... but I will say one thing.

62kg = 136.4lbs
70kg = 154lbs

You think your body can't "handle" being more than 154lbs? What are you like 5'2"??

My request is for you to do some REAL RESEARCH and you'll see why you're wrong... if you open your mind and actually pay attention to what you're reading, you'll see what we all know.... that is all.

Uirapuru
05-28-2003, 03:53 PM
I am sorry, I have my own opinions about what my body can do and what can not do, and yes, I am not very tall, I do not know if my height is what you guess, I do not feel like changing to lbs and all those strange measures :)

I have "opened" my mind, I have my ideas, and one of them is not to be a mass of muscles. I do research everyday, I do not limit my life to watch tv, and one of my researchs was to strart in this forum, but I see that the target of bodybuilders is to have more and more and more and more and mo........

BUFF STUFF
05-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Uirapuru
I am sorry, I have my own opinions about what my body can do and what can not do, and yes, I am not very tall, I do not know if my height is what you guess, I do not feel like changing to lbs and all those strange measures :)

I have "opened" my mind, I have my ideas, and one of them is not to be a mass of muscles. I do research everyday, I do not limit my life to watch tv, and one of my researchs was to strart in this forum, but I see that the target of bodybuilders is to have more and more and more and more and mo........

oh all this is just :offtopic: so stop it

Dan Impressive gains I dono what to say

How long was the cycle and what dose?

when was pic A taken

&

pic B ?

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 07:47 PM
but I see that the target of bodybuilders is to have more and more and more and more and mo........ bwhahahahahahaha

ummm, yeah of course. What did you think that bodybuilders just settled for the easiest thing?

bigassdan
05-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Its a real shame that I work all day and didnt get a chance to post in the middle of all that BS. You guys handled it pretty well though.....:whip: ...why come to a site called WannaBeBig if you dont wanna. Go to WannaBeSmall and weak next time.

anyway...since my thread has been returned to me.

Those first pics were taken at the end of Febuary. I did a 2 week on 2 week off 2 week on 2 week off approach. Since I do research and am very cautious about my body. I feel that shutting down the HPTA for 4 weeks is not dangerous but I just wanted to experiment with that cycling scheme. I used 6 grams of 1-Test in a 240ml solution at 7 squirts a dose.

no more hijackers please.:whip:

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 02:36 AM
Yes, I wanna be big, but i don't wanna be VERY BIG. Given that you do so much research, you can look for a word that defines people opposite to anorexic (I don't know the word in english) :)

ask
05-29-2003, 03:08 AM
Obese?:)

ask
05-29-2003, 03:12 AM
Well, he might have a point of sorts. I've understood that creatine and its impurities have not been studied that much, am I right? All he's trying to say is that ya'll are giving your kidneys hell for overloading you body with amounts of a substance - natural or not - that it isn't used to. But at the end of the day, does that logic sound automatically right? Hell, some cats drink that Scotch six a day and reach 100. Adapt?

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 03:38 AM
No, it is not obese, I refer to the people that does everything in order to be more muscular and spend all afternoons at the gym. I go four times a week for an hour and for me it is ok.

Yes, some people drink like hell and are healthy, but I told you that it is not for me. Anyway, they drink Scotch, they do not try to go beyond and try with pure ethanol, petrol, and so on :) :) :)

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 04:07 AM
I usually only lift 3 times a week, so maybe you are the one with the problem. :rolleyes:

hijacker

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 04:40 AM
Yes, if you take hormones you do not need to train too much :)

ask
05-29-2003, 05:27 AM
More volume does not equal more muscle, Uirapuru. Currently I train 3 times a week, 50-60 minutes. And I'm helluva beast with no supps in my system:)

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Yes, if you take hormones you do not need to train too much :) You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you are taking pro-hormones or steriods your recovery time is increased and it actually more beneficial to work out more often.

I train 4 days a week for no more than an hour if that much. I'm around 182.88cm tall weighing about 92kg. The only extra thing I take is creatine. I don't smoke nor drink (often ;) ) and I'm still getting bigger. I'm pretty lean too without much fat. My abs look close to yours.

I take creatine, you smoke. We are all a little unhealthy in our own ways. I suggest though that you do some more research. You've yourself admitted to not knowing too much about bodybuilding. Why continue to argue without having more knowledge to back it up?

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 07:08 AM
Yes, I do not know, I only know about what now can be considered "healthy" (creatine) and what can not (hormones). To have the same results without hormones you would have to take some more months of work, but people want to see fast results.
I will try to stop with this subject, but remember that in my stupid reseach I have discovered many times that if you take hormones it may cause impotence and low sperm count. So you bodybuilders can follow paying attention to your shape and I will take care about what is in my inside. :) :) :)

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 07:22 AM
Sure it may cause it. We know that already. That's nothing new. But what we do know is that there are ways of preventing those side effects. There are documented cases dealing with use of steriods and retaining all the benefits while receiving none of the negative side effects. Its all in how it is used. Improper use can have its impact but I can tell you that the people here know their stuff and will not sacrifice their health for a few years of good looks. There are a few who might, but overall most people here know how to deal with it.

You will also find that most people here are more concerned with their health but at the same time know what they are doing to continue to bodybuild. It doesn't have to be a trade off. If properly applied you can have both, despite what you might think.

Moderation and knowledge is the key. :)

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 08:12 AM
excellent post bro......thats exactly what I would have said if I had the time to craft such a response.

All this talk has talked me into starting another cycle soon. I will of course pay close attention to proper nutrition and post cycle recovery. (As usual) :rolleyes:

Back to what this thread was about in the first place.

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 08:16 AM
:thumbup:

How long do you normally run your cycles?

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 08:33 AM
Ok, now everybody knows a little bit more, thanx. Please don't take this to other threads :)
:)

bigassdan
05-29-2003, 10:01 AM
I personally like to keep it down to 4 weeks. The only reason is because I dont want to shut down my natural test production for very long. Some friends have run them for 8 weeks with no problems I just tend to be on the cautious side.

Thats why I find the comments made in this thread of late to be so rediculous. I put months of research into every aspect of this endeavor before I went for it. And if steroids and the like are so damaging to ones health I guess we can expect all of our professional athletes and bodybuilders since the 1960's to start keeling over at anytime. These were people who abused them, not just used them. Funny how most seem to look much younger than other 50 and 60 year olds.

I'm sorry to touch on this off topic but I never had the time to properly respond to it. As soon as I make up my mind about my next cycle.....I'll start a new thread since this one has become so long and filled with garbage.

Scott S
05-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Yes, I wanna be big, but i don't wanna be VERY BIG. Given that you do so much research, you can look for a word that defines people opposite to anorexic (I don't know the word in english) :)

You mean "bigorexia"? ;)

Tryska
05-29-2003, 10:30 AM
dysmorphia.

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 11:47 AM
In spanish is called "vigorexia", but I think in english it is not the same word. Anyway stop with this, because even the starter of the thread keeps himself off topic :)

Regarding how old one seems, I look very young and I have very few hormones, and the fellows of my age who are very masculine look fat and bald, so that is not the point. :)

WillKuenzel
05-29-2003, 12:06 PM
In spanish is called "vigorexia", but I think in english it is not the same word.

Originally posted by Scott S
You mean "bigorexia"? ;)

Don't those look familiar? :)

Anyway stop with this, because even the starter of the thread keeps himself off topic :)You say this but you still post this:

Regarding how old one seems, I look very young and I have very few hormones, and the fellows of my age who are very masculine look fat and bald, so that is not the point. :) I won't even go into this because you still have some learning to do. I would suggest that unless you have more conclusive evidence (i.e. studies, journals, etc) that you let others be without hearing about your non-conclusive opinions. Thank you. :)

Now if you would kindly step away from the thread. :D

Uirapuru
05-29-2003, 12:19 PM
You are not going to take me off, darling :) I speak about what I see, and I don't like what I see about "supplements". I could tell you about many crazy things this "supplement lovers" do, but it is not a place to discuss about that given your "kind" invitation to leave.

I would not have to say this, but in your country you can inject hormones to yourself, but can not smoke or drink, crazy, not? :) :) :)

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

Tryska
05-29-2003, 12:22 PM
you can't do any of those things.

i think it's silly to say all supplements are bad without first defining supplement - to you it means one thing, to us, it's basically anything not considered a food by the FDA.

to say that supplements are some how the bain of bidybuilders is ludicrous. i'm drinking a supplement as we speak - it's whey powder, with water and peanut butter. why am i drinking it? because i jsut finished working out and i can't handle solid food just yet.

blanket statements are ALWAYS stupid. (and yes, i realize i jsut made one)

the doc
05-29-2003, 12:23 PM
no you cant they are illegal :rolleyes:

and i think we have had enough off topic words here.
Dan, excellent job on progressing. Be safe and let us know about your future plans for cycling.