PDA

View Full Version : My current diet.

Mademan118
05-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey
As some you may know i was going to go on a cutting diet but my dad said i can do whatver i want, but i have to buy my own food. So i couldnt go cut cuz i have no money. But this is what my current diet looks like.

Breakfast
Bowl of Cereal
Lunch
Ham sandwich:
2 slices of ham
Lettuce
2 slices tomato
1 slice of cheese
little mustard
Also a salad with jus lettuce and croutons and a little ranch
After school snack: Usually Cereal
Dinner what ever rents make

Im tryin to eat healthy here. So i need a sub for after school snack and maybe breakfast.

Walter

GhettoSmurf
05-03-2003, 08:33 PM
you definately need some protein @ breakfast. go out and buy some eggs and oatmeal. both are really cheap.

also IMO even though i dont know your weight/height it looks like you really should probably be eating more.

also, you want to try to have some protein in every meal. buy some tuna, which is also very cheap. also, you might want to try to get some healthy fats in your diet: flaxseed oil, fish oils, natural peanut butter, etc.

those are just a few suggestions ;)

Ironman8
05-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Ya, your should be getting protein per your body weight. So, if you weigh 150Ibs., eat 150 grams of protein (or more).

captnjosh
05-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Mademan didn't you already start a couple of threads asking the same thing?

Mademan118
05-03-2003, 10:29 PM
captnjosh,
no i didnt really. I posted in here about my cutting diet once. and i only posted about HIIT i think on this forum. I rarely post i jus read so i figured id ask some questions. i weight 170 and am 5'9

Mademan118
05-03-2003, 10:31 PM
ive made 4 threads (i did a search). One about a cutting diet, another about cutting in highschool, one sayin hi, and this one. So to answer your question its no.

bradley
05-04-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Mademan118
[B]Hey
As some you may know i was going to go on a cutting diet but my dad said i can do whatver i want, but i have to buy my own food. So i couldnt go cut cuz i have no money. But this is what my current diet looks like.

Well to go on a cutting diet you just need to be in a caloric deficit so there is no reason that you can't go on a cut and just make do with the food that you have.

Breakfast
Bowl of Cereal
Lunch
Ham sandwich:
2 slices of ham
Lettuce
2 slices tomato
1 slice of cheese
little mustard
Also a salad with jus lettuce and croutons and a little ranch
After school snack: Usually Cereal
Dinner what ever rents make

Do you have access to maybe some eggs for breakfast and oatmeal as ghettosmurf suggested. If you are going to eat cereal I would at least try to make it a whole grain cereal of some sort. You definitely need to get some protein in with this meal, and if anything else drink some milk to get some protein.

As for lunch do you have peanut butter or tuna or something along those lines? You need to have some healthy fats in your diet and peanut butter would be a start.

After school I would eat another sandwich of some sort instead of the cereal.

What foods do you have access to right now? Give us something to work with. Make a list of the different types of meat that you have access to. Do you have oatmeal, rice, beans, etc?

captnjosh
05-04-2003, 08:42 AM
No big deal Made somthing just seemed familiar.
Good luck on your cut.

Berserker
05-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Your diets sucks.

Tuna is fairly cheap. Hamburger isn't bad drain the fat. Chicken breasts so-so. Eggs cheap, don't be afraid of eggs. You need a ****-load more protein.

GhettoSmurf
05-04-2003, 11:08 AM
eggs: the food of the gods :)

Ironman8
05-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Turkey bacon is quite good too.