moring

1 bowl of mini wheats or oat meal
and 1 protien shake
and a fat burner

lunch

i can of campbells chunky chicken soup
2 tuna sandwiches with mayo
1 fat burner (wieders mega ripped)

1 hour and 30 min later 1 protien shake (pro peptide)

super

creamy parmesan (lipton sidekicks)
steak of chicken breast
broccoli

and hopur later go to the gym 10 min cardio before and after workout then a protien shake right after

when i get home ill have a tuna sandwich

well what do you think??
should i also be taking cod liver oil with my cutting diet??

NO2
05-05-2003, 07:06 PM
lol i made some spelling mistakes i see

for super its steak or chicken
after super its an hour later

GhettoSmurf
05-05-2003, 07:35 PM
well IMO it looks like a lot of carbs for a cut. also, try getting 5-6 meals a day.

morning - eat some eggs or somthing. you can save the protein shake 4 later. also, ditch the mini-wheats IMO stick to the oatmeal ;)

lunch - ditch the soup, and the mayo. if you really need somthing extra, maybe try a salad

supper - forget microwave meals or w/e the creamy parmesan is, and get yourself some chicken and slap it on the grill :D

also, what does your post-workout shake consist of?

and, yes, the cod-liver oil, i'd use it. by the looks of your diet you need some "good" fats like the cod-liver oil.

Ironman8
05-05-2003, 07:45 PM
N02, what's your macronutrient breakdown?

Big & Tall
05-05-2003, 08:14 PM
originally posted by GhettoSmurf
morning - eat some eggs or somthing. you can save the protein shake 4 later. also, ditch the mini-wheats IMO stick to the oatmeal

I would say that morning is the one good time for a protein shake when cutting (except post workout). Some whey first thing in the morning is good because your body hasn't had any protein for (hopefully) 8 hours and something fast digesting is good. During the day, though, I would say that it would get burned off too quickly, leaving you hungry/catabolic, and that is no good.

:thumbup: to the oatmeal, though. The carb of champions.

steveo
05-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Your making to hard on yourself
all you need is:
Egg whites
Oats
Tuna
Chicken
lean steaks
brown rice
pasta w/ lemon (no heavy sauce)
lot of water
Flax seed oil
Natty PB

Combine anyway you want into 5-6 meals a day.
Post work out drink a protein shake mixed in water with some card(dextrose). Maybe another shake as soon as you wake up.
I tend to eat a lot more when cutting since your motablism is going crazy you need to feed your body more. You need more than 10 minutes of cardio maybe 25-45min 2-3xweek

steveo
05-06-2003, 01:39 AM
I know there is more you can add to that list of food but that's just a quick example. Maybe some one can add more to it like potato

bradley
05-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
lunch - ditch the soup, and the mayo. if you really need somthing extra, maybe try a salad

I would say leave the mayo as his diet is defecient in fats already. I agree that adding in some fat like fish oil, flax oil, peanut butter, olive oil, etc would be a good idea.

GhettoSmurf
05-06-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by steveo
Your making to hard on yourself
all you need is:
Egg whites
Oats
Tuna
Chicken
lean steaks
brown rice
pasta w/ lemon (no heavy sauce)
lot of water
Flax seed oil
Natty PB

great list steveo

NO2
05-06-2003, 06:37 AM
ironman8, whats the heck is macronutrient breakdown??
what do you mean by whats my macronutrient breakdown???

and whats natty pb?? penut butter??
all we have here in canada is kraft pb:( im currently using kraft low fat pb.. there another one with no sugar of salt added
but thats not really pb..its torture.:p i cant imagine what the crap tastes like

oh and i always cook my meat with extra light olive oil:D

Ironman8
05-06-2003, 07:14 AM
N02, a macronutrient breakdown is where you're getting your calories from. For example a 30/30/40 (fat/carbs/protein) means you're 30% of your calories come from fat, 30% from carbs, and 40% from protein.

AJ_11
05-06-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by NO2
all we have here in canada is kraft pb:( im currently using kraft low fat pb.. there another one with no sugar of salt added
but thats not really pb..its torture.:p i cant imagine what the crap tastes like

oh and i always cook my meat with extra light olive oil:D

Natural Peanut Butter is a descent source of healthy fats. The other stuff contains Hydrogenated Oils which are bad fats. By using olive oil to cook with you are turning a good oil into a bad oil. Use butter to cook with or some cooking spray instead and save to olive oil for like a salad.

GhettoSmurf
05-06-2003, 11:25 AM
IMO natural PB tastes better then the hydrogenated crap

steveo
05-06-2003, 04:09 PM
:withstupi

Mik
05-06-2003, 04:17 PM
all we have here in canada is kraft pb [/B]

I'm in Canada and I buy natty pb all the time. You can get it at bulk food places and/or most supermarkets. If you can't find it ask. It's much better than the other crap. ;)

Ironman8
05-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Also, some stores allow you to make your own natty pb. I usually fill at least 10 jars. Expensive, but it lasts me for a month :D