PDA

View Full Version : if you know your going to have a cheat meal...

GhettoSmurf
05-11-2003, 06:36 AM
... do you guys usualy try to stick with your same diet throughout the rest of the day?

today im going to my grandma's house for lunch (and she makes the greatest food on Earth, no kidding ;) ). and well it isnt too healthy, but i dont get to have her cooking very often, and ive been bulking VERY cleanly as of late. so i dont plan on "pigging-out", but i do plan on having some of the food. should i just try to keep my calories and diet pretty much the same, assuming i wont pig-out at lunch?

bradley
05-11-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
... do you guys usualy try to stick with your same diet throughout the rest of the day?

I would just stick with my same diet throughout the day if you are going to try keep the cheat meal to a moderat amount of cals. I mean you are bulking so a few extra cals is not going to hurt you.:)

Ironman8
05-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Hey Ghetto, did you tell your grandma about your goals? If you could, she would probably try to cook more healthier. Grandmas are cool like that ;)

steveo
05-11-2003, 12:35 PM
If I told my Grandma that she would tell that I'm crazy and that I'm too skinny and I need to eat a lot more. So that Ilook like my Uncle Chuy, he's 300lbs. Mexican Grandmas are cool like that.

GhettoSmurf
05-11-2003, 02:23 PM
lol, yeah i agree. o well, i had lunch there today. i didnt pig-out or anything, and i feel as though i enjoyed it a lot. im guess i maybe only ate like 1000 calories tops, probably closer to 800 even. a lot better then i thought it would have been :)

Ironman8
05-11-2003, 06:55 PM
That's good to hear Ghetto :thumbup: