View Full Version : My Diet

ABC_BOXER
05-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Hello,

Please cretique my diet!

Im, 19, Use a 4 day Split 170lbs, low bf%, 5'10", BULKING

bradley
05-11-2003, 08:51 AM
I would add in some omega 3 fats in there. Adding in some fish oil or would be an easy way to accomplish this.

Also I would add more high GI carbs postworkout. Since you are using N'Large2 why not just use it postworkout and throw some creatine in with it. Look as though you might be using some sort of creatine delivery system hence the reason for the small amount of carbs postworkout. Just use the N'Large2 mixed with water for a good postworkout shake, and get some pure creatine monohydrate powder which will save you some money in the long run.

For breakfast I assuming that is 4 whole eggs and not 4 egg whites? I noticed some of the calories seem off and some of the calories for the foods are missing in general. The food choices look good but I would make sure that you have calculated the totals right.

The cals seem like a lot for someone at your bw, but then again you might have fast metabolism. I am just saying I would try and shoot to gain no more than 1 pound per week.

GhettoSmurf
05-11-2003, 09:36 AM
maybe you could drop the tuna from PWO and have it somewhere else, and keep the PWO meal to more of a liquid which might help speed up the adsorbtion

Ironman8
05-11-2003, 09:51 AM
I heard milk isn't ideal for cutting (because of the sugar). But, it should be o.k if you don't go over board with it (it all comes down to calories).

galileo
05-11-2003, 10:17 AM
Good thing he said he was bulking, huh?

Ironman8
05-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Oh man, I'm stupid :redface:

Anyways, yes, milk would be very good on a bulk :D

bradley
05-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
maybe you could drop the tuna from PWO and have it somewhere else, and keep the PWO meal to more of a liquid which might help speed up the adsorbtion

I am assuming the tuna is listed as what he eats on non-training days:)