PDA

View Full Version : My New Diet??

Lord Worm
05-11-2003, 09:17 AM
This is my new diet, I am hoping to get good muscles and is this diet good for abs, I am not sure what my Bf % is but I have a bit of fat over my abs, but I can see them when I tense.

Breakfast
2 Glasses of semi skimmed milk + 2 scoops of protein powder
Bowl of cereal with milk

Mid morning
Glass of milk
1 banana
1 protein bar

Lunch
Glass of milk
sandwiches (tuna, turkey, chicken etc)
1 banana
1 protein bar

Mid afternoon
Glass of milk
1 apple

Dinner
Potatoes
Fish
Steak
Vegetables
Pure Orange Juice

Night
2 Glasses of Semi skimmed milk + 2 scoops of protein powder

I am also doing the routine off this website, I just want to get good abs and a good muscular physique, I am 15, weigh 140 lbs and 5'9.

Ironman8
05-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Awesome, another 15 year old on this board :D

Anyways, what are you calories equaling? Since you are 15, you should be getting in quite a few since you're weightlifting and you're still growing, but don't eat over maintanance.

Also, you should get in some more healthy fats in your diet. Like natural peanut butter, peanuts, avocados, olive oil, and some fish oil and flax supplements would be good.

Also, you should be getting most of your calories from protein. I good example would be getting protein per your body weight. So, since you weigh 140, you should be getting in 140 grams of protein. You can keep track of calories at fitday.com.

Well, hoped I helped some. Good luck!

Lord Worm
05-11-2003, 10:17 AM
That is just over 4000 calories and around 230g of protein, and I can't stand any peanuts.

Thanks for the adivce.