PDA

View Full Version : t2 without refeeds?

mic79
05-12-2003, 07:26 AM
Im planning on takin t2(old formula)in a few days time.im fairly lean and ive found my leptin/metabolism levels have plumetted big time.Will reefeeds be neccesarry while on this supplement?i think i could benefit with regards to the "calories in v calories out"thing by missing the refeeds hence to speed up my fat loss.Is T2 similar to leptigen in any way?.Iwas keen on buying this but opted out due 2 minimal feedback and due to the fact this stuff was practically given away for free 2 make way for the new useless formula.im on a keto diet.any thaughts?thnx in advance.

bradley
05-12-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by mic79
Im planning on takin t2(old formula)in a few days time.im fairly lean and ive found my leptin/metabolism levels have plumetted big time.Will reefeeds be neccesarry while on this supplement?i think i could benefit with regards to the "calories in v calories out"thing by missing the refeeds hence to speed up my fat loss.Is T2 similar to leptigen in any way?.Iwas keen on buying this but opted out due 2 minimal feedback and due to the fact this stuff was practically given away for free 2 make way for the new useless formula.im on a keto diet.any thaughts?thnx in advance.

What type of keto diet are you performing? If you are performing a CKD then I would assume you would want to carb load/refeed to replenish glycogen levels which would also be beneficial as far as leptin levels were concerned.

bradley
05-12-2003, 08:25 AM
Something interesting for you to read:)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3E70B7BB.168FF662%40onr.com&rnum=16

mic79
05-12-2003, 09:39 AM
cheers mate.After reading they articles ive come to the coclusion that nothin can compete with a refeed.i wasted my god damn money on this guff!!