PDA

View Full Version : CKD Spreadsheet

Ace
05-18-2003, 02:41 PM
I developed this spreadsheet to help with all the calculations of the CKD. All calculations are according to Lyle Mcdonald's book.

I hope you guys find it as useful as I have!

heathj
05-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Damn that's pretty dope. If you wanted, you could also alter the variables and make it into a regular diet 'spreadsheet' ;)

Thanks, that's cool.

bryancore
05-18-2003, 03:26 PM
I downloaded it but it doesnt come out right? It opens in a note pad and its a bunch of code and squares. Any help?

Ace
05-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by heathj
Damn that's pretty dope. If you wanted, you could also alter the variables and make it into a regular diet 'spreadsheet' ;)

Thanks, that's cool. True, it wouldn't be too hard at all to change it up. I am always open to new ideas! Let me know if you have any!

Ace
05-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by bryancore
I downloaded it but it doesnt come out right? It opens in a note pad and its a bunch of code and squares. Any help? It is a zip file. Make sure you open it up with Winzip or some other zip utility first. After you unzip it, you can then open it up with Excel.

If you want it to come up whenever you hit File|New, you can put it in C:\documents and settings\(your profile name)\application data\microsoft\templates. To get to this, you will have to show all hidden files however.

bryancore
05-18-2003, 03:50 PM
oh.. i dont have Excel. Oh well. Thanks anyway bro.

Ironman8
05-18-2003, 04:55 PM
Nice spreadsheet!