PDA

View Full Version : Grow like a weed.......

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

clvmike19
05-18-2003, 05:07 PM
Yes another online journal. I figure Id post it here since this is a great board and I get some really good feedback from it. Here are my stats as of now:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 148lbs (started at 138lbs in Jan)
Body Fat: Skinny Ass :moon:

I have to find a tape measure to get my other stats for arms and legs. Ill post those as I get them.

My goal is to gain 12 lbs of muscle and reach 160lbs. Id like to do that by the end of July. Mostly, I want to get big for my sunday morning football "league" and of course to impress all the ladies:thumbup: I have alot of time for the gym now since my gf (for 8 months) and I broke up when I found out she was cheating on me *sigh*.

Ill post my gains from week to week as I make them on bench,squat, deadlift, and others.

As of now my diet is pretty simple. Lots of everything! Tuna,Chicken,Milk,Bread,PB,Bananas,Cheerios:D, Eggs,Cheese,and Water!! Im sure Im forgetting a few things.

My workout split is:
Day1: Legs
Day2: Rest or Abs
Day3: Bi/Tri/Forearm
Day4: Rest or Abs
Day5: Chest
Day6: Rest
Day7: Back/Shoulder/Traps

5/18/03 Back/Shoulder/Traps

Dumbell "Mower" 3x8 70lbs(2),75lbs(1)
Deadlift 5x5 195lbs
Lateral Raise 2x10 25lbs
Front Pull Down 3x8 130(2),140(1)lbs
Db Shrugs 5x10 55lbs(4), 65lbs(1)
Military Press 3x6 95lbs +10lbs
Wide Pull Ups 4x8
Dips 4x10
Cable Rows n/a (damn raquetball)

Worked out w/ Bill (good friend of mine) today. He doesnt follow my split. In fact he doesnt lift that heavy or intense. Atleast not as much as Id like to see from him. So its a little disappointing to lift w/ him sometimes. But he's still a good guy and I guess he has his reasons.
Also played raquetball today. Beat Bill again in a match. Series is now at 18-4. Yes, I have a 14 match lead on him, lol. Im just a little quicker I guess.

Oh yeah, saw "hot greek girl" at the gym today. Boy, Id like to get with her. Out of my league though........

Any comments on this or my split and diet would be great help to me since Im still kinda new at this.....

Now its time to eat some more and GROW LIKE A WEED!

Ill post tomorrow comments on my rest/ab day.

Ironman8
05-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Good luck dude!

GhettoSmurf
05-18-2003, 05:33 PM
good luck with your goals bro

RG570
05-18-2003, 05:45 PM
good luck bro! the only way to grow is to eat as im sure you know!

clvmike19
05-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys. BTW, how do you get the cool sig line above the avatar?

bryancore
05-18-2003, 05:51 PM
Since your a skinny Ectomorph, EAT EAT EAT EAT. Good luck bro.

Ironman8
05-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Go to profile at the top, and then edit profile.

clvmike19
05-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Yeah, but Im not sure what field it goes in......

RG570
05-18-2003, 06:54 PM
its custom user text, at the bottom of your profile.

clvmike19
05-18-2003, 07:47 PM
OK, I finally got some measurements. Mind you these arent pretty.

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 148lbs
Arms: 13''
Forearm: 10''
Thigh: 20"
Calf: 15''
Chest: 38''
Waist: 34''

All flexed......yes I know they suck.:cry:

Lesnar_Rocks
05-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Welcome, I started about the same frame as you, so good luck, i've had good gains with it...i'm younger than you though :cool:

I know what you mean about your freind bill, i have one like that...good luck with the lifting :thumbup:

wibble
05-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the board and good luck with your goal! I'm also trying to hit 160lbs for the summer. :)

clvmike19
05-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Thanks Wibble, Ill have to check out your journal. Hopefully youll make your goal. Train hard and eat big and we'll both get to 160 in no time.

clvmike19
05-19-2003, 08:53 PM
Today was a rest/abs day. It was long and boring. I went to the gym around 6 and sit abs for about 30 mins. I think I did about 70 situps and 70 leg raises. Probably didnt do enough but my stomach was killing me. I ate too soon before going to workout. But then again its a rest day before legs so I took it easy. I was really tempted to hit legs today out of boredom, but I didnt.

So stats for today are:

Situps 7x10
Leg Raises 7x10

I ate alot today.

Breakfast: was a bowl of Cheerios, Two Egg/Cheese Sandwich, glass of OJ, and a Banana

Lunch: 4oz Chicken, Water, Banana,2 cookies

Other Stuff throughout the day: 2 Tuna Sandwiches (each with 1/2 cup Tuna) 2 Glass of Vitamin D milk, Water, Candy Bar, Slice of Pepperoni Pizza

Still to come: More Milk, and another bowl of Cheerios before bed

Various Ranting: Washed the truck today... First time the sun was out since sometime last September...worked from 10-2, saw 3 hot chicks at work,2 from the gym...saw 2 more hot chicks at the gym:hump:...didnt talk to any of them...testicles still have not descended...Bill couldnt goto the gym b/c of homework so no raquetball today either...work with hot girl on Wed cant wait for that...being single again sucks

So in conclusion today was filled with alot of boredom and hot girls. time to take a cold shower.........:bash:

clvmike19
05-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Just to add on....

I found a great website recommended from WBBforums called fitday.com. It tracks EVERYTHING you eat and gives EVERY nutritional fact about the foods that you eat. So this is what I have for the day.

Cals:3900
Protein: 200g
Carbs: 490g
Fat: 134g

Breakdown: 21%-48%-31%

I met my goal for today. My bodyweight x20=2960
so Im almost 1000cal over and thats a good thing!

clvmike19
05-20-2003, 01:53 PM
One more hour until leg day! WOOHOO :D

clvmike19
05-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Ahhh Leg Day. Well lets see how I did today and then Ill get to my usual rantings and incoherent babble.

Squats: I was really,really looking forward to doing these today and challenging myself. I think I did pretty well but maybe couldve pushed harder.

155x10 (+20lbs)
175x8 (+30lbs)
190x6 (+35lbs)
200x4 (+35lbs)

Leg Press:Another one I moved up big on because I challenged myself for the first time. Next week the improvements wont be so large because now I know my limits.

190x10 (+10lbs)
240x8 (+30lbs)
260x6 (+20lbs)
290x4 (+30lbs)
300x2 (new high)

Seated Calf Raise:Pretty good exercise. I felt the burn in my calves on this on. Also moved up 10 lbs

100lbsx3x15 (+10lbs)

Leg Curls:I like this exercise. Can really feel it in the hammies.Moved up in this exercise too!

110lbsx3x8 (+10lbs)
120lbsx1x8 (+20lbs)

Leg Extension:I dont like this exercise. So that means I have to try even harder on this on. Moved up a little though

90lbsx2x8 (no change)
100lbsx2x8 (+10lbs)

Standing Calf Raise:

240lbsx1x12 (no change)
260lbsx2x12 (+20lbs)

Hack Sled: Another one I like to do, but its the last one in the workout so my legs are pretty dead by now. I still managed to move up though!

190lbsx1x8 (+10lbs)
210lbsx1x8 (+20lbs)
220lbsx2x8 (+20lbs)

Ok now to the hot chick report:

1.Hot Greek Girl-she so hot, and I waved at her and she waved back and smiled but since I have no balls I didnt talk to her.Stupid,stupid,stupid!
She gets :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

2.Hot Rose McGowen Girl- doin situps and stuff. Didnt talk to her but she was a hottie!
She gets :hump: :hump: :hump:

I think thats all for today. Atleast those are the only ones that come to mind. More girls that I wont ever talk to or Ill never get with.

More to come later on the diet when Im done eating.

clvmike19
05-20-2003, 10:14 PM
I weighed myself today and I got 149.5. Probably just all the food and stuff in me and now on to the calorie/protein count for today.

Weight:149.5
Cals:3688
Protein:166g
Carbs:444g
Fat:148g
Sleep Last Night: 8 hrs.

Shouldve been a little higher but I ran out of milk tonight.

clvmike19
05-21-2003, 10:02 AM
Did some measurements today. Here are the updated stats.....

Height:5'8''
Weight:149
Arms:13''
Forearm:11"
Legs:21"
Calves:15.5"
Chest:38"
Waist:34"

So since my last measurements most are the same legs and forearm are up 1" and calves .5". I think this is just because I got a more accurate measure. I did gain a pound though, WOOHOO!!

Wikked1
05-21-2003, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the website tips......still mulling the idea of a new split over.....also checked out your journal.......the hot chick report you gotta' love it :thumbup:......your leg workout looks killer....similar to my old leg day split when I needed to use the hand rail to walk down the stairs and out of the gym......keep up the good work dude.

wibble
05-21-2003, 12:51 PM
Nice leg workout there clvmike19! Congrats on the mass gain as well! I would like to meet this so called "Hot Greek Girl". 4 :hump: seems pretty damn decent! ;)

clvmike19
05-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the comments. Hope to keep the journal entertaining. Also hope to make progress w/ my greek hottie lol. I talk to her when I can and when i get the courage up. Today Im doing bi/tri/forearm then I have to work from 5-9. So my report should be up sometime tonight before 11.

aka23
05-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by clvmike19
Squats: I was really,really looking forward to doing these today and challenging myself. I think I did pretty well but maybe couldve pushed harder.

155x10 (+20lbs)
175x8 (+30lbs)
190x6 (+35lbs)
200x4 (+35lbs)

Do the plusses indicate gains over last week? For example last week you did 135x10, 145x8, 165x6... If so, you had some outstanding gains in this workout. Nice work.

clvmike19
05-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Today was SUPPOSED to be a rest day, but I got impatient and bored so I made it an arm day. I hit'em hard today and Im pleased with some of the gains I made. Some things I didnt gain in but I felt I still busted my arms on the exercise. So here we go!

Dumbell Curls: Good exercise. Didnt make a gain in it but the weight Im at now still makes for a good workout. I tried 45s but I couldnt get more than 3 in a row. So I did my sets w/ 40s again.

40lbsx4x6 (no gain)

Cable Tricep Extension: Felt the burn on these ones. Held the weight at the end to add something to the workout. I liked it!

55lbsx4x8 (+5lbs)

Incline Dumbell Curls: I really,really like these ones. Tough to do but good exercise! Felt it in the arms alot!

35lbsx3x10 (no change)

Rope Pushdown: Moved up in this one. I think I couldve went higher though......

80lbsx1x10
90lbsx1x10
95lbsx1x10

Forearm Curls: Another one I moved up in.

40lbsx5x10 (+5lbs)

Hammer Curls: I like doing these and I moved up in them. Tough to do though so it was worth it.

45lbsx4x8 (+5lbs)

Barbell Curls: Maybe my fav arm exercise. Moved up in it good too!

80lbsx1x6 (+5lbs)
90lbsx2x6 (+15lbs)

Close Grip Bench: Made BIG gain on this one!

135lbsx3x8 (+20lbs)

Skullcrushers: First time I tried these. Tough to do at first but I got the form down and I liked them.

55lbsx4x5

Hand Squeeze:

100lbsx4x10

Well thats all for today. All I have to do is eat more and Ill give a report on that later as events warrant.

Hot Chicks:

1.Girl at Work- well shes very,very hot. I talk to her alot and I guess we get along well but shes too young for me so no chance there. :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

2.Blonde Counter Chick- she works at the gym and has an ass that could kill a man. Talk to her only in passing. Hi/Bye stuff like that. Nothing big. :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

3.Elliptical Machine Girl- Nice tall blonde. No contact w/ this one.
:hump: :hump:

I think thats all the good ones for today. Still single so I didnt make any good progress in that area. Played raquetball w/ two friends and came in 3rd both times. Mostly because I suck.
The Family Guy is the funniest show of all time!!! Milk is good...Wendy's Chicken Nuggest are also good after working out/raquetball.

aka23- the numbers in parenthesis are the gains I made from the last workout. I never really tested myself that much on leg day so the gains next week probably wont be as big now that I know my limits. Thanks for the support though!! Keep reading.....

GhettoSmurf
05-22-2003, 04:53 AM
wow, lol thats a lot of arm work ;)

clvmike19
05-22-2003, 07:21 AM
Here's the nutritional breakdown from yesterday......

Weight:149lbs (+1lb)
Cals:3977
Protein:191g
Carbs: 404g
Fat: 186g
Sleep: 8hrs

Got more protein than fat today thats a good thing! Hopefully I can hit 150 sometime next week.....

clvmike19
05-22-2003, 09:25 AM
hey hey, Im up to two pages in the journal. WOOHOO!

Today is a rest/abs day so Ill be hitting the gym before work probably. Hopefully there'll be some hot chicks there and I have a good ab workout. Guess Ill post on it after work.

Now back to my regularly schedualed eating........

wibble
05-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Congrats on the weight gain and awesome job on the arm workout, lots of gains there! :thumbup:

Today is a rest/abs day so Ill be hitting the gym before work probably. Hopefully there'll be some hot chicks there and I have a good ab workout. Guess Ill post on it after work.

Seems theres always a bit of eye candy out around your way, don't think I've seen less than :hump: :hump: rating in your journal yet. ;)

Now back to my regularly schedualed eating........

4000 cals?! :eek: You're a beast! :D

aka23
05-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Here's the nutritional breakdown from yesterday......

Weight:149lbs (+1lb)
Cals:3977
Protein:191g
Carbs: 404g
Fat: 186g
Sleep: 8hrs

Got more protein than fat today thats a good thing! Hopefully I can hit 150 sometime next week.....

That is a lot of calories for a 149lb person. 3977/149 = ~27 calories/lb . I also need to eat a lot of calories to gain weight. At what rate are you hoping to gain (lb per week)?

clvmike19
05-23-2003, 05:14 AM
Yesterday was a rest day and its really early now. I have to work at 8am so Ill just post my diet from yesterday and we'll have hot chick report when I get home from the gym later this afternoon. I know this is a great disappointment but all good things shall come to pass :D

So here's the stats from yesterday. A little down Im pissed!

Weight:150lbs(goal 155lbs/June 19th)
Cals:3763
Protein:181g
Carbs:429g
Fat:153g

Wib: I have the hottest gym in the world! I dunno why but there seems to be a nice piece everytime I go. Of course I do nothing with it b/c my testes have yet to descend. As for the cals. I do what I can. Eat and eat some more!

Aka:Id like to gain 1lb a week or more if possible. The new goal is 155lbs by June 19th. I gotta eat like its my job until then.......

Now back to my regularly schedualed eating. Just put down my 1000 cal breakfast! WOO HOO!

Lesnar_Rocks
05-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Great Progress man keep up the work.

clvmike19
05-23-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks, LR. Today is chest day!!! Im going to kill myself today so I hope to see some good gains. Then Ihave to go back to work at 6-10. Already worked 8-12. Hopefully there'll be some hotties at the gym. Ill give a FULL report whence the return.......

cphafner
05-23-2003, 12:48 PM
CLV: Waiting for the hot chick report, that cracks me up. My gym has very little to offer recentyl:mad: Don't ever let a hot girl intimidate you, I'm sure you've got plenty to offer. I always used to look at all these ugly guys walking around with hot girls, saying why can't that be me. Now that I boosted my self-confidence, I am dating a hot girl and guys are saying that about me. I'll leave you with two of my favorite movie quotes

"Initiating the conversation is half the battle." Big Daddy

"Don't let anyone, ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it." 10 things I hate about you

clvmike19
05-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Chest day, chest day, CHEST DAY!!! I love it! It was a great workout and youll want to stick around for the hot chick report. Oh boy, it should be good! First off, I woke up this morning at 6:45. I got my 8 hrs of sleep. I had to be at work by 8am so I got up early to eat breakfast. 3 Egg/Cheese Sandwich, bowl of Cheerios, 2.5 Cups of OJ, Banana. So I worked until 12 came home and ate some more then off to the gym. Made some great gains today. I think.......

Bench Press: Ive been moving pretty well in this exercise and I continued the good progress today. The last two sets were a little tough to push out but I only had to think of the fine ass that was in the next room and that got me through it :D

155lbsx10x1 (+5lbs)
165lbsx8x1 (+5lbs)
170lbsx6x1 (no gain)
180lbsx4x1 (no gain)

Incline Press: This one is always tough for me. I decided to try a new weight today and it payed off. I didnt get the full reps but I think I benifited from the exercise. The last set of 4 was pretty tough!

135lbsx6x1 (+15lbs)
135lbsx5x2
135lbsx4x1

Decline Smith Press: Moved up well in this one.

165lbsx8x2 (+10lbs)
170lbsx8x1 (+15lbs)

Incline DB Press: These are tough to do but I like doing them b/c I can really feel it.

55lbsx3x8 (+5lbs)

Thats about it as far as exercise for today. I wanted to do DB press and maybe something else but I was dead tired! I guess that means I worked out hard enough.

NOW ON TO THE CHICKS!

1.Hot Hair Salon Girl- Sweet feathery Jesus!! She's one of the hottest ones at the gym. She used to work a few stores down from me and came into the pizza shop (I work at my uncles store) every once in awhile. So so hot! Short, dark eyes/hair and an ass that you want to eat dinner off of
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

2.DQ Chick- she worked at the DQ by my house and now I see her at the gym. Dont talk to her much and I think she's dating the largest, most gaping a-hole in the world. Nonetheless, shes a hottie w/ curly hair and I likes that!
:hump: :hump: :hump:

3.Hot Blonde in Lime Green- Yeah, she was wearing Lime green pants. Sure that questionable but with a body/face like she had she couldve worn polka dots for all I care. Yoi!!
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

4.Nice Girl on Elliptical Machine- I think she always checks me out whenever I walk by. Maybe Im just paranoid but shes a cutie.
:hump: :hump:

Other Banter and Nonesense: People in the Ytown/Boardman/Canfield area cannot drive. Women who drive SUVs especially cannot drive. Sometimes they make me want to hunt them down and mount their heads on the hood of my truck as warning to any other roustabout that strays across my path:mad: Scheetz makes a tasty Italian sub sandwich. They also make tasty mac/cheese that made my day a little better, not to mention gas at $1.36/gal for 89 octane. Life is good! Yes, thats me getting excited over gas prices. I truely have hit rock bottom....

clvmike19
05-23-2003, 09:59 PM
*sigh* Yeah its 11:50pm on Friday night and Im posting my food stats for the day. I know Im a loser. Ill get to that later.......

Weight: 150.5 (gained another 1/2 lb)
Cals:4440
Protein:161g
Carbs:576g
Fat: 175g (blah)

At one time I had a beatiful gf who I loved alot. We did things on the weekend. In fact if she hadnt cheated on me I wouldnt be here right now. As it stands Im alone now and Im a loser. I cant talk to strangers well so picking up chicks at a bar is useless. I just get mad and leave. So here I am typing this pathetic drivel to anyone who'll read it. Moral of the stories fellas is that dont fall in love w/ a cheating hussie slut. I went out w/ her for 8 months and now nothin. One day us nice guys will have our day in the sun......one day.

GhettoSmurf
05-24-2003, 06:10 AM
nice job on the weight gain bro! workouts looking good as well! as for girls, dont worry about just the 1 bro. once you gain the mass, they will COME to YOU! ;)

Ironman8
05-24-2003, 08:33 AM
That sucks Mike. But don't worry, as Ghettosmurf said, once you gain mass, all you have to do is walk around the bar with a tanktop and you'll be getting at least 10 phone number a night :D

clvmike19
05-24-2003, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the encouragement guys. Ill be killing myself in the gym today to get all this anger out! lol. Maybe I can pickup a nice gym girl. Atleast then I know she'll be somewhat in shape.

Today is shoulders/back/traps so Ill give a report on that sometime around 2...

wibble
05-24-2003, 09:38 AM
Good job on the workout there man! Keep it up, bench is looking :thumbup:!

At one time I had a beatiful gf who I loved alot. We did things on the weekend. In fact if she hadnt cheated on me I wouldnt be here right now. As it stands Im alone now and Im a loser. I cant talk to strangers well so picking up chicks at a bar is useless. I just get mad and leave. So here I am typing this pathetic drivel to anyone who'll read it.

Don't go gettin down on yourself because your ex-girlfriend was a hoe. I don't mean to make you upset by saying that about her, but thats what it boils down too. Its probably for the better that you are here, bettering yourself. As for the talking to strangers, I'm not so good with that myself, I'm one of the shyest guys ever. You gotta remember though, even a simple "Hey" can go a long way. Say you're kinda drunk, and you have a little bit of that fake courage goin on, go the the bar next to some chick who's waiting for a drink. If she looks over at you just give a nod and say "Hey". Maybe she'll just ignore you, which is no big deal because all it was, was a greeting. If she says "Hey" back, cool. Maybe you could start a conversation if you were brave enough. Or, maybe she'd be like "Hey, how are ya?" Bang, thats conversation and you could have one foot in the door. :thumbup: Anyway I'm no expert on women myself and my advice probably sucks but I thought I'd offer it since I don't find what you write for me to read pathetic drivel. :p

Take it easy! :)

clvmike19
05-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Today was Back/Trap/Shoulder day. It was pretty good. I hit the gym about noon and worked out for a little over an hour. Made some good gains today and I pushed myself on the dead lift so the gains there are unusually big. Well lets get to the numbers.....

Dumbell Mower- I think its called One Arm DB Row or something but I think it looks like starting a lawn mower so I dubbed it the DB Mower. Anyhow I like doing these and I did make gains.

75lbsx2x8 (+5lbs)
80lbsx1x8 (+10lbs)

Bent Over Row- I tried these on the Smith machine for the first time today. A little awkward and Im not sure if I did it right. Didnt feel like anything....

115lbsx1x6
125lbsx1x6
145lbsx1x6

Dead Lift- I switched from the SLDL to the conventional style. Pushed my self big on this on so that explains the big gains.

205x1x5 (+10)
225x1x5 (+30)
235x1x5 (+40)

Wide Grip PullUps- Yeah I dont think my gym has a weight belt so I can only do body weight

BWx4x8

Cable Rows- Moved up well on this exercise.

130lbsx1x8 (no gain)
140lbsx2x8 (+10)
150lbsx1x8 (+20)

Lateral Cable Raise- this is a tough one for me to move up on. Havent done much on this yet.....

25lbsx1x10
30lbsx1x6 (+5)

Front Pull Down-

130lbsx1x8
140lbsx1x8 (+10)
150lbsx1x8 (+20)

DB Shrugs- made some good gains on this one.

65lbsx1x10 (+10)
70lbsx2x10 (+5)
75lbsx1x10 (+10)

BB Upright Row- I think this mainly does shoulders and maybe traps. Its just pulling the BB upto your neck while standing.

65lbsx1x8
70lbsx2x8

Military Press- Im beginning to really enjoy this one especially when I make good gains.

110lbsx2x6 (+10)
115lbsx1x6 (+15)

Thats all for today, Ill give the hotchick report and my other rantings a little later w/ my nutritional update for the day......

aka23
05-24-2003, 01:20 PM
At one time I had a beatiful gf who I loved alot. We did things on the weekend. In fact if she hadnt cheated on me I wouldnt be here right now. As it stands Im alone now and Im a loser. I cant talk to strangers well so picking up chicks at a bar is useless...

I have similar problems talking to ladies. I was impressed by you waving at a "hot chick" you did not know in the gym. I could never do something like that. There are plenty of places you can meet women besides bars; such as through friends, at parties, or in academic settings. I find these situations a little easier since there is less pressure to make the first move. Good luck.

clvmike19
05-24-2003, 01:26 PM
The reason I know that girl (she's hot greek girl in the hot chick reports) is that she nearly dumped a whole bottle of that cleaner stuff for the machines on me after she was wiping a machine down. I took the opportunity to talk to her then because I had a reason. Now its mostly small talk between us, I dont think shes too interested but I could be wrong. I dont really want a bar chick b/c Im afraid Ill get a clone of the last gf. I agree w/ the different settings aka, plus there is a better chance of getting a decent/respectable chick from those types of places.

Well I work with hot girl tonight but she too young so nothing there....

bradley
05-24-2003, 02:04 PM
Looks like you are making nice progress with your workouts. Although I know you are in a hurry to gain weight I would keep an eye on the scale and make sure that you are not gaining the weight too fast. IMO there is no need to add weight just for the sake of the scale going up.

Oh yeah, and talk to people. What's the worst that can happen?

A little :spam: for the journal:)

GhettoSmurf
05-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by aka23

I have similar problems talking to ladies. I was impressed by you waving at a "hot chick" you did not know in the gym. I could never do something like that. There are plenty of places you can meet women besides bars; such as through friends, at parties, or in academic settings. I find these situations a little easier since there is less pressure to make the first move. Good luck.

you remind me so much of myself aka. it's insane. i dont know i'll ever have the b@lls to walk up to a girl i dont know and talk to her. i think my only hope is through friends and/or the girl coming to me :rolleyes:

looked like a great workout mike! do you know that this girl is what you'd call a "bar-chick"? i mean, dont go about thinking every girl you meet is going to turn out to be like your ex. ya never know maybe she IS interested in you. maybe the dumping of the cleaner was all a plan ;) this could just be the beginning....

clvmike19
05-25-2003, 09:40 AM
I think all three of us are very similar. I dont know what it is about girls that makes it so tough. I guess the fear of rejection is so big that it paralyzes us. Anyhow, yesterday was kinda crappy for nutrition and stuff I dont remember some of the stuff I ate and I had to work most of the night. Saw ALOT of hot girls at work but didnt talk to any of them. I did go out w/ the hot girl that works next door to me. There is a car show in town and one of the main streets is like a showoff strip for cars. So after work we met and walked around alittle. Shes having bf probs I guess :D After that I went over her house and we talked for about 30 mins or so. Had the her laying down on me w/ the old arm around her lol. I was being the comforting friend :D So that was a highlight. I went to Scheetz afterwards and got a tasty Italian Sub and some Mac/Cheese. Went to bed around 2am. Today is an off day and the gym closes in 20 mins so I guess I wont be about to do situps or anything.

Ill post later when I got bored again.......

clvmike19
05-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Leg Day! The happiest day of the week and I had an early workout. Had to go at about 9:30am b/c the damn gym closed at noon. So now on to the stats.....

Squats: Im liking these more and more each week

165x1x10 (+10)
185x1x8 (+10)
200x1x6 (+10)
210x1x4 (+10) :D

Seated Calf Raise:

110x1x10 (+10)
115x1x10 (+15)
120x1x10 (+20)
125x1x10 (+25)

Leg Curls:

110x1x8 (no gain)
120x1x8 (+10)
130x1x8 (+20)
130x1x8

Leg Extension:

100x1x8 (+10)
110x2x8 (+20)
120x1x8 (+30)

Standing Calf Raise Machine:

260x1x12 (+20)
280x2x12 (+20)

Hack Squat Sled:

200x1x8 (+10)
220x1x8 (+20)
230x2x8 (+10)

So that was my leg workout for the day. It was pretty good but I didnt get the Leg Press in. Still had rubber legs when I was done which is a sign that I worked them hard. Hopefully, Ill be sore tomorrow. Now on to the hot chick report and my other rantings and stories....

1. Hot Lime Green Pants Chick- yes you may remember her from a previous hot chick report. Nice, nice ass. Blonde hair and perfect face. Its only a matter of time before I trip over a machine in the middle of the gym and embarrass myself while checking this one out.

2. Hot Perfect Ass Chick- dressed in all black today and I wanted to bludgeon myself with a blunt object when I saw her on the treadmill. Best ass in the gym by far! Not a bad face either.

3. Hot Front Desk Chick- yeah I even talked to this one! She dyed her hair from blonde to brown. Sure I didnt agree w/ it but I said something to her along these lines. "hi, did you change your hair color?" (in my most interested voice) "yes" (she said while smiling) "well it looks very good on you" (i said scoring some points) "thank you very much" (big smile) Yeah, so I didnt look like a total moron w/ this one!
:hump: :hump: :hump: (she loses one for the brown hair :D)

Thats all the hotties at the gym. Last night I had some fun at the hot rod show. Me and a friend rode with some chicks in the bed of their truck for awhile and I went to the bar w/ him and even talked to some hotties there. You guys gave me some confidence or something! :D

Hey GS, next time this goes on youd better come!

Ill type more later........oot

clvmike19
05-26-2003, 02:50 PM
forgot to add a story to my night. This relates to working out. After work I was walking around and saw this chick who I met once before at the store. She came up and talked to me for a little bit. Then she felt my arms and asked me to flex for her! :D I think its finally starting to pay off boys! Not to mention she was flashing people like crazy, so that was cool too! I dunno, that made me happy that a chick recognized something like that about me. WOOHOO! :hump:

wibble
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey bud, awesome Legs day! Your gains are looking pretty crazy! :thumbup: Glad you talked to some hotties at the bar, way to go! Kicks ass that that chick was checkin ya out too, feelin your biceps!

You should put a couple pics up, I'm curious to see how you look since you're about the same weight as me. It'd be cool if I had someone to compare myself with. :)

Keep up the good work!

clvmike19
05-26-2003, 06:30 PM
I wish I could but no digital camera....maybe I can work on that.

GhettoSmurf
05-26-2003, 08:02 PM
I wish I could but no digital camera....maybe I can work on that.

i've been thinking about purchasing a digi. camera as well, but i have no clue what to look for in a digital camer. can anyone give some suggestions? (sorry for posting this in your journal mike, but i figured since we were on the topic n' all ;)

clvmike19
05-26-2003, 08:54 PM
go ahead GS. Spam it up! Spam it aaaaaaaalllllll up!

j/k :D

clvmike19
05-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Ok here are my eatins for the day......

Cals: 3792 (maybe more if I eat later)
Protein: 211g
Carbs: 385g
Fat: 161g (yoi!)
Weight:149lbs (still there)

aka23
05-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
i've been thinking about purchasing a digi. camera as well, but i have no clue what to look for in a digital camer. can anyone give some suggestions? (sorry for posting this in your journal mike, but i figured since we were on the topic n' all ;)

Cnet is an excellent resource for buying digital cameras. They have a buying guide, user ratings, editors picks, and detailed product reviews. The link is http://electronics.cnet.com/electronics/0-1429209.html?tag=ont-cam

What to look for depends on what you plan to use the camera for and how much you want to spend. The number of megapixels is an important number. You can get a decent camera for posting photos on the web for about $200.

bradley
05-27-2003, 02:17 AM
At the place where I get my pics developed they will put the photos on a disk for. I think it costs me about $2 to get the photos put onto a disk. I really wouldn't use a digital camara much and this is an inexpensive way for me to get my pics on the net without having to use a scanner.

Clvmike19-

Have you ever thought about giving SLDL a try on leg day? I find that these really work my hamstrings more than leg curls. Also wanted to say that the workouts are looking good. Nice job at really pushing yourself in the gym:thumbup:

clvmike19
05-27-2003, 08:41 AM
Thanks Bradley! I have tried the SLDL before and Im still deciding on what type of dead lift to do. Ive don the SLDL on back day before. You think I should cut something on my leg day and maybe put in the SLDL?

Wikked1
05-27-2003, 11:02 AM
cvlmike,I keep coming back to your journal the hot chic section DUDE.......LMFAO.....you guys......you just have to RELAX.....be yourself and strike up conversations without being "the guy at the gym who tries hitting on all the (hot) chics"......just make sure it's not MY wife you're hitting on tuttut.

Y2A
05-27-2003, 11:29 AM
Gotta love the hot chick report, man your gym is ace!! Nice work getting some words out to the desk girl :D She will be yours, oh yes, she will be yours!!!

Oh, and good job on the workouts, I guess ;) :D

clvmike19
05-27-2003, 12:32 PM
lol, thanks guys. glad you like the hot chick report. Today should be a good one. stay tuned....

clvmike19
05-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Arm Day! Kinda blah,kinda sore from leg day on monday. Maybe shouldve rested a day, but I didnt so here are the stats.....

DB Curls: Didnt move up in these for like the 3rd week in a row.:mad: I dont know what my problem is. I tried to do it w/ 45s but I couldnt get more than 3 up. Bastard arms!

45x1x3
40x3x6 (no change, but manged more reps on one of the sets)

Cable Tri Extension: Another one I didnt move up in. Dammit.

55x3x8 (no change)
60x1x8 (+5)

Incline DB Curl: Did move up on this one. Did a little less reps but added 5 lbs.

40x1x10 (+5)
40x2x6 (+5) arms were tired after my first ten

Forearm Curl: I think I did too much weight and it kinda hurt so I only did one set. Yes, I am a pussy.

45x1x10 (+5)

Hammer Curl: Made some good progress here. Arms getting really tired by now.

50x2x8 (+5)
45x2x8 (no change) had to drop down 5lbs :mad:

BB Curl: These were tough.

95x1x6 (+15)
95x1x4 (+5)
95x1x3 (+5) yeah you can tell I was ready to hack my own arms off

Close Grip Bench: Happy I moved up in this. The last set was really tough though, only got 7.5 up.

140x2x8 (+5)
140x1x7.5 (+5)

Skull Crushers: Had to do them w. the EZ Curl bar. I like them better this way though.

65x4x8 (+10)

Wrist Twist: Did these for the first time until failure.

20x1xf
25x2xf

OK, thats all for the workout today now on to the hot chick report and other mindless drivel.....

1. Hot Perfect Ass Chick-yeah she was working out today but thats not the best part. I was walking by the pool and I look over by chance and see her getting out of pool into hot tub. At this point I almost trip over myself and do a header into the track. There are about 3 other guys watching this event and we all stand in awe for a moment.
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: Yes boys, 6!

2. Hot Food Rep Chick- she is the food rep for my uncles restraunt where I work. Nice girl, great personality and hot! So I was eating lunch there and she came by and asked if she could eat w. me. I being the clear thinking hetero male I am said yes before she finished her though. In fact I said yes before she asked that how quick I was. Anyhow, we talked for about 20 mins and she asked about my gf situation. I told her the whole sob story and she mentions that I would be a great guy for her 19 yr old little sister. (food rep chick about 24). Her sis is a smart girl and even a good conservative who loves GW Bush. Im ready to marry the broad already.Only prob is that shes goes to school in DC, but is home for the summer. So apparantly, she and her sister are coming in on Thurs to meet me :D I score big on this one, hope the sis isnt a dog.

3. Hot "Ashley" Chick- all I know is that she had that name on her shirt so thats what I called her in my head while thinking bad thoughts. Wait, I said that aloud......

Thats all I remember for now. One thing I do remember is these two stiffs who were lifting today. They were asses. Both dressed the same (extra gay) and were constantly checking themselves out in the mirrors. I wanted to kick both their asses but the logistics of the situation wouldnt allow it. (mostly them out weighing me by about 30 lbs) Bastards! Vain bastards!

Ill type more later when I post my eatins for the day......

wibble
05-27-2003, 08:21 PM
So apparantly, she and her sister are coming in on Thurs to meet me. I score big on this one, hope the sis isnt a dog.

Awesome, lets hope she's a hottie! :hump: Worst case scenario, maybe she'll be a Butter Face. But you know, you can still :hump: those. ;)

Nice workout, your Biceps are lookin pretty strong! Good job on the CGBP also! :thumbup: Wish I had your Bicep strength for my workout the other day. :p

clvmike19
05-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Weighed meself today. Back up to 150lbs. Wib, if she is anything like big sis she'll be a hottie. Thanks for all the compliments. Ill have to check your last arm workout and see how you did. Im sure its fine!

wibble
05-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Right on! :hump:

Nah, my arms totally sucked last workout. I had nothing in them. Hope next one is different...

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 08:33 AM
OK here are my eatins and other stats from yesterday......

Weight-150lbs (moved up 1lb again)
Cals- 3146 (way,way down. I though I ate enough, Im pissed!)
Protein- 171g (not bad, still want close to 200 a day)
Fat- 149g (stupid chocolate donuts!)
Carbs- 287g (?? what the hell happened here??)
Sleep- 9+ hrs (yeah I didnt crawl out of the rack until 10am, god bless summer vacation)

Today is a rest/abs day. I work with hot young girl tonight. Ill probably hit the gym after work to do some abs....

Wikked1
05-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Hot chic report is looking good. I'll keep checking back......chocolate donut WTF is that ???......j/k a lapse now and then is alright .....good luck with little sister

Mik
05-28-2003, 09:39 AM
I wanted to kick both their asses but the logistics of the situation wouldnt allow it. (mostly them out weighing me by about 30 lbs) Bastards! Vain bastards!

A 45lb plate to the head is a great equalizer! :evillaugh

P.S. Don't tell HomeYield I'm giving away his secrets. ;)

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 09:51 AM
LOL!! Hell yes. I could drop out of the rafters like a goddamn columbian guerilla warrior.

WillKuenzel
05-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Mik
P.S. Don't tell HomeYield I'm giving away his secrets. ;)
I saw that!! :D

After the 45 then just push the smith machine over on them. There is one guy at my gym that has a hat that matches every different outfit he wears. Shoes too. Cracks me up. At least he's styling. :rolleyes: :p

Y2A
05-28-2003, 09:57 AM
Nailing the little sister, NICE. Maybe afterwards she'll tell her big sis how good you are... three way anyone? :hump: :hump: :hump:

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 10:05 AM
mmmmm hot sister on sister action. Lol Y2A. I get to meet lil sis tomorrow, hopefully she looks like big sis. yoi!

HY- these guys were wearing the same outfits. Blue t-shirts w/ cut off sleeves,bandanas,and the same wind breaker pants. Freakin 'mo's.

Mik
05-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by HomeYield

I saw that!! :D

After the 45 then just push the smith machine over on them. There is one guy at my gym that has a hat that matches every different outfit he wears. Shoes too. Cracks me up. At least he's styling. :rolleyes: :p

D'oh!

Have you let the guy try on your Weider 45 hat yet?

Lesnar_Rocks
05-28-2003, 10:31 AM
haha, I love this journal. nice lifting bro, and nice hot chick report. :thumbup:

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 10:39 AM
Thanks man! I try my best to make my drivel readable.

cphafner
05-28-2003, 11:31 AM
Mike, good job with the girl bro. Little sisters are the best, as long as it's not mine or your ass is grass. Nice curl jockey routine. Keep up the hard work.

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Thanks for stopping by. I feel like a GD celebrity with all these peoples in my journal. Ill give a report on little sis when I meet her tomorrow. Knowing my luck though they wont even show up. Oh well.

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Rest/Ab Day! Yea, a boring rest day. Basically, this means I goto the gym and check out womens w/o lifting weights :D I managed to fit in some abs when I wasnt stalking the pretty girls. I didnt keep track of anything. I did situps w/ a 25lb plate on my chest. I did leg raises and Pulley Crunches @105lbs. So I guess Id better get to the hot chick report and drivel.

1. Hot Short Black Shorts Chick- all I can say is there oughtta be a law! Good gawd. She was doin the stairmaster and her black shorts ended just short of public nudity. Cute face too, but the black shorts kill me. Black anything on chicks kills me.

2. Hot Grey Sweatsuit Chick- it wasnt a stupid grey old lady sweatsuit. It was a good one that showed it all off good. She was a little thick but that was cool b/c it added more up top;) Running on the treadmill helped. I feel so dirty...

3. Hot Blue Tanktop Chick- you may know her as Hot LimeGreen Pants Chick. Of course she decides to do her stretches ass facing the walkway that goes from one weightroom to another. She must do it on purpose. Tried my best not to look like a freakin drooling idiot. I failed.

Thats all for today now on to the senseless drivel....
Tomorrow I get to meet the food reps sis. The mentioned this in the last installment of the hot chick report. I think they wont even show up so dont expect a good report on this tomorrow. Either that or she'll look uglier than my skinny,white,hairy ass. If she's hot she'll be out of my league hot. Oh well, we'll see what happens. Nothing much to bitch about today. I was only at the gym for about 20 mins. I weighed in @ 150lbs so thats a good thing. I guess Ill post more later with my report on my eatins for the day.....

cphafner
05-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Good luck with the girl tomorrow!

clvmike19
05-28-2003, 10:14 PM
Ok here are the eatins for 5/27.....

Weight:150
Cals:4026 (thats more like it!)
Protein:222g (doin good so far)
Carbs:361g
Fat:192g (one day this may catch up to me,ill worry about it then)

Well thats all for today. I made a pepperoni roll at work but I couldnt find the nutritional value for it on fitday. So may cals and everything else is a little higher than reported. It was just bread,pepperoni,cheese and baked it in the oven. So any fat would come from the cheese. Now I have to go force myself to sleep. This is always the hardest part of the day. Hopefully no depression sets in and I can keep the ex outta my head.

aka23
05-28-2003, 11:18 PM
I made a pepperoni roll at work but I couldnt find the nutritional value for it on fitday. So may cals and everything else is a little higher than reported. It was just bread,pepperoni,cheese and baked it in the oven..

I also sometimes run into problems with foods that are not listed at fitday. If you wanted to precise, one option is two list the ingredients separately. If you eat it frequently and/or have the nutritional information from a package, you might want to create a custom food.

I hope things go well with the "hot food rep chick" 's sister tomorrow.

GhettoSmurf
05-29-2003, 04:40 AM
wow Mike. that is some SERIOUS eating! :D

how often do you weigh yourself? and is it at the same time, with the same cloths and all of that?

MMMMMM pepperoni roll :drooling:

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 07:11 AM
LOl, I usually weigh myself daily at the gym. Same clothes on shoes/shorts/t-shirt.

aka: Yeah I probably could find the values for the 3 ingredients, but I only make them once in a while.

Wikked1
05-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Dude 4000 calories? that's a serious bulking diet there.....dropped back in hoping for a hot chic update can't wait to see what you make of little sister..........like Forrest Gump says....."life is like a box of chocolates you nevuh know what you goin to get" same thing goes for little siblings......hopefully big sis only got SOME of the good looks! :)

bradley
05-29-2003, 08:13 AM
You think I should cut something on my leg day and maybe put in the SLDL?

You might try adding in a few sets and see how you like them. IMO they work my hamstrings a lot harder than lying leg curls.

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys!

Bradley-Ill givem a try. I might be too burned out on leg day so do you think theyd be ok for back day? Thats when I did them before.

Wikked- the thing is I couldve ate more than 4000 cals. That number didnt count the pepperoni roll I had and I was still a little hungry before bed. Now Im just waiting for all this damn food to tranfer into some muscle. BTW, I think last nights "Hot Chick Report" was pretty good :D

Well off to work. We'll see what happens. Today is chest day too. Hope to make more gains......

wibble
05-29-2003, 09:28 AM
*waits for mike to eat the lil sis* :D

Y2A
05-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Nobody is out of your league! The sis will be hot and she will like you, that is ALL.

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 12:30 PM
Well as predicted they didnt show.:mad: But thats ok today is chest day and Ill let the aggression out on the bench! I get to see food rep chick on monday so ill bitch then.....

bastards!

Y2A- thanks for the confidence buddy.
Wib- If lil sis looks like big sis I wouldnt eating a piece of that pie :D

Y2A
05-29-2003, 01:26 PM
SON OF A... be sure to pimp-slap her... twice ;) Maybe they started kissing and couldnt stop, that would be a good excuse (except that they should have called you over) :)

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 01:30 PM
:D Hey a man can dream! It wasnt a big deal really b/c I knew w/ my luck it wouldnt happen anyway.:cry: There are a ton oh hotties at the gym so maybe Ill talk to one there. BTW, do you have a journal Y2A? I havent seen it. If not maybe you should start one! Thatd be cool.:thumbup:

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 06:11 PM
Chest Daaaaaaaaay! After my disappointment at work today. (yeah they didnt come, but I predicted that) I was determined to hit the bench hard today. I did really well in my humble opinion. Well on to the stats......

Bench Press: I felt so good today! Something was just clicking. I had a day of rest and I was focused on gaining on each set. I think it turned out pretty damn good :thumbup:

160x1x10 (+5)
170x1x8 (+5)
175x1x6 (+5)
185x1x3.5 (+5,I couldnt get that last half rep dammit)

Incline Bench: After my success on bench I wanted to show improvment on this exercise. Tri's were burning pretty well at this point. Didnt move up in weight but got more reps than last week.

135x1x8 (moved up 2 reps)
135x1x8 (moved up 3 reps)
135x2x5 (things started to give out around this point :D )

Decline Bench: These were tougher this week for some reason. I moved up though so all is good!

175x1x8 (+10)
175x2x8 (+5)

DB Press: I was pretty damn tired when I did these bad boys, but I pounded them out best I could. This is the first time I did them while keeping a journal so Im not sure how much I moved up last time I did them. I think its 5lbs.

70x1x8
70x1x6
70x1x4

Incline DB Press: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right whitey. Im goin home. I pulled out the 60s and the bastards wouldnt budge. I figured I had enough and packed it in for the night.

*********Hot Chick Report*********

1. Hot Greek Chick- yeah she was finally back in the gym. I even talked to her for like 5 mins :D But Ive decided that theres nothing there. So Ill just let her be hot and not get my hopes up.

2. Hot "Ashley" Chick- She appeared in the report yesterday. Today she was in all black. Boy, she was killing me on the crunch machine. More bad thoughts. *hits arm w/ ruler*

3. Hot Green Shirt Girl- nice little blonde cutie. I think I made some eye contact but nothing else. Not much to say about this one, but she was hot.

4. Hot Perfect Ass Chick- yes! She was back again today and boy does she like those skin tight pants. Damn you temptress! Damn yoooooooouuuuu!

Well I dont have much to bitch about. The a-hole rating today was a F3 using the Fujita Tornado scale as a measure. I worked and that sucked. Mostly just boring standing around. Ill type more later.......

GhettoSmurf
05-29-2003, 07:26 PM
looks like a killer chest day bro! great job with the gains! keep it up~!~

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 08:53 PM
Ok time for today's eatins.....

Weight: 150.5
Cals:4513 (and yeah Wibble Ill probably pack some more in before bed. Im a dirty,dirty calorie whore :D)
Protein: 233g (any day over 200g is a good day!)
Carbs: 445g
Fat:203g (one day Ill be a tankass)

That should be the last update for the day on my eatins.

Beast
05-29-2003, 09:29 PM
lol, I love the Hot Chick Report. Isn't black spandex the BEST thing a hot girl can wear in the gym?! ;) :eek: :D

clvmike19
05-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Thanks! If the ND is for Notre Dame then GO IRISH! Yeah, black anything on a hot chick in the gym kills me :D God Bless her.

Y2A
05-30-2003, 07:15 AM
Nice hot chick report :D Where was lime-green girl? You must miss her :( I know I do ;) No journal for me, not yet anyway, but I will continue to hi-jack yours!! Nice chest workout BTW. And dont forget to slap the big sis, with your... nevermind :)

Wikked1
05-30-2003, 07:36 AM
Bummer about lil sis......her loss dude........she was probably a DOG anyway!!! WOOF!!! Yeah black Spandex is like the closest thing to Fredericks of Hollywoood wear....it should be mandatory on all sweet a$$ single chics!
Nice chest day........where's the flyes?? You won't regret them......

clvmike19
05-30-2003, 02:11 PM
I think my arms would fall off if i tried flyes after that chest day :D

clvmike19
05-30-2003, 08:36 PM
Ok today was a rest day, but I still went to the gym to do some abs. Not much happened there. Saw hot greek girl, smiled and waved but not much else. I did a bunch of situps,leg raises,and cable crunches. Also used the jumpstretch band hanging from a bar to do situps. THis is a cool way to do them. Give it a try sometime.

*******Hot Chick Report*******

1. Hot Grizzley Adams Girlfriend Chick- yeah she was dating thee Grizzley Adams. :D I dont know how this dude pulled a hot blonde like her. He must be loaded. She had a nice black tight dress on at the wedding. Looked at that most of the night

2. Hot High School Chick- she comes into the store every friday afternoon w/ her mom. Nice, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice blonde. Wore the nice tight shirt w/ khaki pants. God bless her. Perfect!

I dont remember much else about the hot chicks today. Well in the my life might not suck that bad catagory I have some good news. My cousin knows a girl that she wants to hook me up with. Actually, Im going to run w/ them tomorrow. (Yes cardio is the devil but the chick might be hot!) I know this girl is a runner, goes to school, going to be a physical therapist!!! She works out at the YMCA downtown. So I know shes in shape. This could be a good thing. Im really, excited. Might have to bust out those 14" guns tomorrow :D lol j/k. Ill give a full report on this tomorrow if/when it happens.

Ill post my eatins when I get everything calculated. I had a ton of chicken and some beef at the wedding so protein should be nice and high today!

WOO HOO! :thumbup:

cphafner
05-30-2003, 08:51 PM
see mike, plenty of fish in the sea!

bradley
05-31-2003, 04:28 AM
Ill givem a try. I might be too burned out on leg day so do you think theyd be ok for back day? Thats when I did them before.

Yeah, it would be okay to do them on back day but I would make sure and separate legs and back as much as your split will allow.

Have you thought about dropping a few sets of the pressing movements on chest day? IMO you really don't need to perform both flat BB presses and flat dumbell presses in one workout. If you wanted you could alternate the exercises each week, or if you do perform both exercises I would recommend dropping the number of sets down a bit.

I think you would be better served performing an isolation movement like dumbell flyes or pec deck flyes instead of two flat bench pressing movements.

Congrats on the gains you have made so far, and maybe the running chick will work out for you.

clvmike19
05-31-2003, 07:35 AM
Weather Update:

A hurricane of some sort has moved through NE Ohio. So I guess that wont be happening again. Once again God pisses on me :mad:

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clvmike19
05-31-2003, 08:01 AM
Bradley: good point on the flyes. I think Ill switch to them starting next chest day. Wikked1 mentioned adding flyes too. Makes sense when I think about it.

cphafner: thanks. I was going to run w/ the chick today but of course we get a goddamn downpour all morning. Guess I have to wait until tuesday. :mad:

Well here are my eatins for 5/30

Cals: 3200 (way low for me. Didnt have much milk today)
Protein: 261g (I made up for the cals here. Lemon Chicken is good :thumbup:)
Carbs:328g
Fat: 91g (I wish I could do this everyday)

Well thats all. Today is shoulder/back/traps and Im pissed about the rain so expect some good gains today!

clvmike19
05-31-2003, 03:40 PM
Well today was back/shoulder day. It also rained all day so my running date w/ that chick got cancelled. Damn weather. Damn Damn. Oh well. I made some big big gains today and did two max outs. Lets get to the stats.......

Bench Press Max: I felt good today after the big gains I made on chest day. I wanted to get 205 up. I never did last and the last time I tried I stalled halfway through the lift. Well I went for 205 today and pushed that bastard up!:D Well now Im feeling really good! So I say what the hell, lets try 210!! I got under that bastard and WHAM! UP IT WENT!!!!

210x1 (new personal record on bench!!!!)

Dead Lifts: I felt good on these today too. Decided to really up what I did last week and it worked out.

235x1x5 (+30)
255x1x5 (+30)
300x1x1 (+65)

So now Im feeling really good! I just lifted 300! Thats good for a little guy at 150 (I think :D) Well I got brave and went for 310. I got under it and went for it. I couldnt get it. I was ready to unload the bar and I said "Hold on mother f**ker Ill get you!"
Got under it and up it went!!!

310x1x1 (new dead lift personal record!!!)

One Arm DB Rows: Loved this one. Made gains.

80x8 (+5)
80x8 (+5)
85x8 (+5)

Low Rows:

140x8 (+10)
150x8 (+10)
150x8 (+10)
160x6 (+10, but not a full set)

Front DB Raises: First time I did these in the workout. Took out the cable BS for some real weights :D

25x8
25x8
30x8

Front Pull Down:

140x8 (+10)
150x8 (+10)
160x8 (+10)

DB Shrugs: I love doin these bad boys. They make me feel happy.

70x10 (+5)
75x10 (+5)
75x10 (+5)
80x10 (+10)

Military Press: I think I like these. I may switch to DB Shoulder Press. Any suggestions?

115x6 (+5)
120x6 (+10)
120x4 (+10, but dropped down on the reps)

Weighted Dips: Thanks to everyone who helped me figure the best way to do these. I went for the DB b/w my feet style. I really really liked these. Cant wait to do them again.

bw+20x8
bw+25x8
bw+25x8
bw+30x8

Well thats all for today. I played about 6 games of raquetball so Ill have to eat alot to get my cals back from that.It rained sooo much today. I was pissed bc I was supposed to meet a chick to run w/ this morning. Well Im going out tonight and hopefully I can get the girl who works next door to gow/ me. I have to call her later. If she doesnt go Im coming home w/ good new one way or another.

*****hot chick report*****

1. Hot Big Rack Chick- I think the name explains it all. Got to see that running on a treadmill :D Yoi and double Yoi! Face was ok, but body made up for it!

2. Hot Work Chick- yeah she works w/ me and if she wasnt like 4 years younger than me Id be all over that. But alas, I cant. :mad: She's a cute blonde. That explains it all. Cute as hell.

I think thats about it. Im sure Ill add more later after I hit the bar and see my buddy's band. Ill be back after I take a shower and get all fresh and clean......

clvmike19
06-01-2003, 09:24 AM
OK here are my eatins for 5/31 and a report on my night out.....

Cals: 3241 (bah! need more cals)
Protein: 211g (I like this number)
Carbs: 297g (curses!)
Fat: 133g (now thats more like it)

So a friend and I went downtown to see a friend of mine and the band he's in. The band rocked and we had a great time. A few hotties there but I didnt talk to any :mad: Meanwhile, my friend got numbers from two chicks :thumbup: When we were walking out there was a chick standing outside. My friend said something to her and she follwed us to my truck :D Apparantly she was impressed w/ my arms bc she kept feeling them and asking me to flex lol. Then we hit up another bar. Alot more people there talked to some hotties there but they lived like 45 mins away so I didnt spend too much time. Had another one feel on the arms lol. Atleast that went good for me :D So lets run down the numbers...

Hot Chicks talked to: 6
Drunk Chicks in Truck: 1
Kisses From Chick in Truck: 1
Times Molested: 2
Phone Numbers: 0

I still miss my ex. I really loved her. I think she feels the same but itd be too difficult to hook up again. Most everyone I know hates her now, but I still have a soft spot for her.:cry: Ok Ill end my sad rant now. Sorry you had to read this.

On a brighter note today is leg day! Also I may go running with a chick on Tues that I was supposed to go w/ on Sat but it rained.
Oh yeah, I saw two guys I knew at the gym and both commented on how much bigger I looked. That brought a smile to my sad face.

clvmike19
06-01-2003, 01:39 PM
June 1,2003 Leg Day

Weight: 151lbs

I decided to do legs today b/c I have to work all day tomorrow and Ill be on my feet so I wont feel like doing legs then. I maxed out on the squat today. Ill get to that later but I know I just joined the 800 Club So lets get to the numbers.....

Squats:I decided to go for it all today. I wanted to see what I could handle on the squat. I did a few sets of 225 and 230. Then I went for the max. I loaded up to 290 and got under it. I was wobbly coming out and when I went down I knew I couldnt get it back up. So I only did like a half squat. So I dropped ten pounds off it. That was better. I got down low and gave it a good push and got the bar up. I was pretty happy :D

225x6 (less reps, but alot more weight than last week)
230x6 (less reps, more weight)
280x1 (new PR)
225x6 (came back down)

Leg Press: I was feeling a bit wobbly right about now. So I took a little break before doing these. I made some good improvements though.

210x10 (+10)
260x8 (+20)
290x6 (+30)
310x4 (+20)
330x2 (+30)

Seated Calf Raise: Nothing big here. Just added weight.

120x10 (+10)
125x10 (+10)
130x10 (+10)
140x10 (+15)

Seated Leg Curls: This is the first time I tried these. I got off the leg curl machine and went to something that uses real plates. I liked these and they were tougher than the machine leg curls. So that makes them better :D No gains here b/c its the first time I did this exercise.

70x8
90x8
100x8
105x8

Standing Calf Raise Machine: Nothing new or exciting here. Blah.

140x12 (+20)
150x12 (+20)
150x12 (+20)

Donkey Calf Raise: This is also a new one I did today. I liked them though and I think I needed more calf work on my leg day.

60x10
80x10
90x10
100x10

Leg Extensions: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My legs were ready to fall off about now. I could only muster two sets on this. I packed it in and when home!

100x8 (no gain)
110x8 (no gain)

So Im done with my maxes this week and here's the tally:

Bench Max: 210lbs
Dead Lift Max: 310lbs
Squat Max: 280lbs

Total Weight: 800lbs!!

********HOT CHICK REPORT*********

1. Hot Blonde Chick- she is better known as lime green pants chick. She was one of the few hotties there today. I went earlier in the morning. Usually I go at night. Nice blue tank top and nice pants.

2. Hot Blue/Gold Chick- blue shirt and yellow shorts. Nice cute face and nice legs :D Got a smile out of her but thats all.

Not much else today boys. Im going to go grab some more food. I need to pack in the cals.

Oh yeah I hit 151 lbs today. Woo Hoo!

ryan1117
06-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Congrats at getting 800 total. It looks like you have quite a bit of volume there. I'd bet you could get the same progress with less lifts. But, I wouldn't change things myself if things are improving!

clvmike19
06-01-2003, 02:14 PM
thanks for stoppin by! I just want to make sure I get my legs good b/c I only do them once a week. Plus they are a weak spot for me. Im usually sore for about 3 days after one of these workouts.

aka23
06-01-2003, 02:37 PM
There are a lot of impressive gains in your recent workouts, especially on the deadlifts. Nice work. I agree with Ryan1117's comments about the volume. 11 sets of calf exercises seems like a lot for such a small body part.

clvmike19
06-01-2003, 02:53 PM
I think alot of it is that I didnt know how far I could push myself. Thanks for stopping by aka. Once I heal from this leg day Im going to start sprinting about mid-week. Now if there was only something I could do about improving my recieving ability.

Which calf exercise would you recommend dropping?

aka23
06-01-2003, 03:18 PM
Which calf exercise would you recommend dropping?

I am not very familiar with the muscles worked in the different types of calf exercises. Many people seem to do well without donkey raises. Some posters discuss their calf routines at http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2643&highlight=calf

Y2A
06-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Gotta love lime green pants chick!!!! Good work on the drunk kiss and molestation. Also on the 800 club :) Sounds like youre doing really great, keep it up bro!

clvmike19
06-01-2003, 08:13 PM
thanks man! Always good to see you in the journal!

Today I played drunk golf. We went to the par 3 course w/ a bottle of Capt Morgan. Every shot over par we had to do a shot. I ended up about 12 over lol. But I didnt get that drunk. Just numb.

wibble
06-01-2003, 09:20 PM
151lbs?! YOU FAT STINKY PIG! :p Awesome job on all the lifts man! Way to go on hitting 800! :thumbup:

Wikked1
06-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Nice couple workouts.....great leg day Congrats on the PR.......kicking some A$$! Drunk Golf dude.......12 over? SH*T I don't think I do that well stone sober! But oooohhh man every time I think about a drink I see another 10 minutes of cardio!!
But you are BULKING .....you'll HATE it when you have to worry about those things......but you've got a ways to go for that so in the meantime enjoy it!

Lesnar_Rocks
06-02-2003, 07:07 AM
Awesome job man, your catching up to me quite nicely, I say bring it bitch :D

I smell a little competition here whaddya think?

clvmike19
06-02-2003, 07:20 AM
*shoveling food into mouth*

what do you weigh now? :D
Whats the competition?
Ill do anything. Ill eat my hands.

*more food into piehole*

My fellow WBBSA members have set the 160 goal for end of summer.

clvmike19
06-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Well here are my eatins for today. Ill shovel more food in later too...

Weight: 151lbs
Cals: 3833
Protein:236g (woo hoo!)
Carbs: 330g
Fat: 178g (a little high)

I didnt do much today. I worked from 12-9 so I was inside all day. Good thing I did legs on Sunday and made today a rest day. I worked w/ hot girl today. Damn, she's hot. Dyed her hair black from blonde. Still a hottie. Some heavy flirting today. heay,heavy. But shes still a tad young so thats all she's gonna get :D

******HOT CHICK REPORT********

1. Hot Work Chick- *sigh* so hot. so so hot. We talk, we flirt. All that fun jazz but she's too young for me and my uncle would kill me. He's the boss/owner at the store. Oh well. She went to black hair and it still looks good eventhough I prefer blonde.

thats all today! I went to the gym for about 10 mins and left. No hotties there. I tried doing situps but got bored and went home. Well I made a stop at Wendy's for some good good chicky nuggets.

Ill bitch more later. Oh yeah I get to meet lil sis tomorrow. Hot food rep came in and called her while I was there. So im meeting them at the store tomorrow. Hope shes hot. I may go running (yes cardio is the devil) w. a chick tomorrow too. We'll see if that goes down or not. bah!

wibble
06-02-2003, 09:27 PM
Nice job on the cals! Guess theres no shortage of food at your house! ;)

Goodluck with the lil sis tomorrow too! Maybe shes even hotter than her older sis... :drooling:

thats all today! I went to the gym for about 10 mins and left. No hotties there. I tried doing situps but got bored and went home

tuttut If you spent as much time working out as you did looking at hot chicks you'd be as big as me! :p Just kiddin, thats just something I say to my buds everytime I see them slacking. Even if they're twice my size. :D

Take it easy man!

Alke
06-02-2003, 09:28 PM
nice lifts man!!! those are some AWESOME numbers on your big3 :D D: REALLY NICE squat! I was gonna try for 280 myself but I just had this picture of myself going down parallel and then not coming back up LOL, 245 was good enough for now (I'll get there....) you got some great progress going on. looks like we both use a bit of volume when training, have you always done 4+ sets?

Is there really a 800 club? what is the incrememnts for that sort of thing? like is the next club at 1000 or is there one for each hundred?

clvmike19
06-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Kenn: I think the next is 1000. Thanks for the compliments. I always like to do high volume I guess. I feel like Im getting my work in for the one day a week I work that muscle group. Especially legs which are my weak point.

Wibble: I basically buy all may own food for the week. My family started to bitch alot when I began eating so much. Now that Im single i have alot of dime to throw down for foods. As for chicks. What can I say? Its a hobby borderlining on stalking.

Oh wait. I said that out loud.

Damn....get my lawyer on the phone.

cphafner
06-02-2003, 10:01 PM
I would do the seated calf and donkey raises. That is only if it is a stationary seated calf raise. I hate the machines that the whole thing rocks, like you're lifting yourself up also. My other favorites are smith machine calf raises, and using the leg press. Those two, along with donkey raises, really lets me pile on the weight and hit em hard. Congrats on the 800!

Wikked1
06-03-2003, 06:42 AM
Congrats on the weight gain.....
What's this ANOTHER LIL SISTER???
Shouldn't let the lack of hotties at the gym stop you from doing your thing.......you never know when they will come in!

Mik
06-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Just checked in after being away for a bit. Congrats on all the impressive gains man! Total 800 is excellent! Glad to see you're liking the weighted dips.

Y2A
06-03-2003, 07:54 AM
KEEP LOOKING AT HOT CHICKS! That is all :) Good work on the flirting, its good practice and gets you in the right mind-set for other chicks. Use it on lime green pants chick, it would be sweet if you landed her :D

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 08:24 AM
cphafner: Thanks for the advice. I may goto the leg press b/c as you said I can load up the weight on the machine. Thanks for the congrats!

Wikked1: Hey, same lil sis. Hot food Reps sister. She called her when she came in and told her shes coming in today at 5 for dinner at our store. So Im meeting them there.

Mik: Thanks! Love the weighted dips and really like the weighted pull ups.

Y2A: Always with the optimism. I wish I had that :D Lime Green pants chick is waaaaaaaaay outta my league. She's batting clean-up for the Indians and Im still playing whiffle ball in the back yard. Maybe I can work some magic on chicks today!

One good thing at the gym yesterday. I met this kid who I see there sometimes. He plays football for Boardman HS (I hate boardman, but he's a nice guy.) He said Im looking really cut and my arms are getting big. That was kinda nice.

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 10:36 AM
Just ordered my first container of Whey Protein! Probably shouldve done this earlier, but Im a cheap bastard and finally got most of my credit card bills payed off. It should be here in 2-3 days atleast thats what UPS tells me.

mmmmm extra dietary supplement :drooling:

aka23
06-03-2003, 11:09 AM
Oh yeah I get to meet lil sis tomorrow. Hot food rep came in and called her while I was there. So im meeting them at the store tomorrow. Hope shes hot. I may go running (yes cardio is the devil) w. a chick tomorrow too. We'll see if that goes down or not. bah!

Good luck with the little sister and running tomorrow. It has been my experience that running with other persons usually works out poorly. One of the two persons often has to slow down the pace and does not get a good workout. But I guess the workout might not be the main point of the run.

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Know what I love about NE Ohio??? I love that its June 3rd and its 52 mother ****in degrees outside and rainy. Im so goddamn glad we just skipped spring and summer and went right to goddamn fall.

**** Ohio. **** it in its stupid goats ass.

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 06:07 PM
June 3,2003 Arm Day

Weight:151.5lbs

Reason for waking up this morning: hitting 100lbs on the BB Curl and hot girls in blue short shorts.

bah! I did good today w/ my lifts but Ive been pretty depressed all day and going to the gym didnt help much. I spare the depression talk and post my workout now.....

DB Curl: Well I was happy that I made some progress in this workout. Atleast I have that.

45x6 (+5)
45x6 (+5)
40x6 (no change)
40x6 (no change)

Cable Tri Extension: These are starting to get gay. I think I might drop them and pick up a DB extension of some sort.

55x4x8 (no change)

Incline DB Curl: I did these towards the end.

40x3x8 (no change)

Rope Pushdown: Did these on a new machine. It was harder for some reason. So that was good.

60x1x10 (new)
65x2x10 (new)

Forearm Curl: Bah!

40x5x10 (no change)

Hammer Curl: These were fun. Im making good progress in these.

50x3x8 (+5)

BB Curl: The one thing that made my day worthwhile. Couldnt quite get the last two out on the 105lb set.

95x6 (n/c)
100x6 (+5)
105x4 (+10)

Close Grip Bench: Bah! The second set sucked me.

145x8 (+5)
145x6 (+5, bar began to slip on the way up)
145x8 (+5)

SkullCrushers: My new fav tri exercise!

65x8 (n/c)
70x8 (+5)
70x8 (+5)
70x8 (+5)

So thats it.

*****HOT CHICK REPORT*****
I dont know if Ill do one today. Im way to depressed and seeing all the hotties at the gym didnt help. Im full of hAet right now.

Dont know what else to say. Maybe more when I post my eatins later.:(

GhettoSmurf
06-03-2003, 06:29 PM
great workout bro, killer job on the BB curls :)

btw- was there a reason you kept going back and forth from bicep exercises to tricep exercises? or did it just turn out that way?

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 06:34 PM
thanks,bud. I dunno thats just how I structured it I guess. Seems to work out ok. SHould I not be doing that?

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Ok here are my eatins for the day. Im sure Ill have some more food before I hit the sack.

Weight:151.5
Cals:3400
Protein:182g
Carbs:347g
Fat:143g (mmmmm fattening :drooling: )

Ok Ill do some hot chicks.

1.Hot Blue Short Shorts Chick- may be the hottest one Ive ever seen at the gym. Tall blonde. Big brown bambi eyes. Definite model material! She was doing some sort of leg extensions right in the middle of the ab area. Mind went straight to the gutter. Im sure the other 50 guys huddled around the area were thinking the same damn thing. Nice white tank top too!
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: 6!

Thats all I can remember for today. But damn she was HOT! Out of my league but what a hottie. yoi!!

I think the hAet has gone down from a 10 to about a 6. So Im feeling a little better.

wibble
06-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Good workout mike! Your Bicep exersices are rockin it on! Skullcrushers kick ass to! Keep it up man, and way to go on the weight gain! :thumbup:

Who wears short shorts?! Do do do do do do do. Hot blue short shorts! :hump:

cphafner
06-03-2003, 08:29 PM
if I were to do an arm day, I would superset them like that too. Sorry you had a bad day, atleast tomorrow can be nothing but better.

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 08:38 PM
teh Humanimal: God bless the blue short shorts. She had the big brown eyes too. Ooooooooooooooo. I wanted a piece so bad. Thanks for the kindly words too buddy.

cphafner: today got a little better.

Wikked1
06-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Nice Arm day Mike........awesome BB curls....thinking of a new tri exercise? One of my personal favs weighted dips.......and seated overhead dumbell extension......beware of hitting failure on this without a spotter!! BIG weights make big noise even on rubber mats!......be sure to move head!!
Hmmm 1/2 hearted hot chic report.....man you ARE depressed!!!!
hey I hear that's one of the biggest reasons people tend to over eat.....now you have an even bigger reason to consume huge amounts of food.....expect to see big calories posted and additional weight gained!Cheer up dude the weekend is on the way !

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 07:35 AM
Thanks man! Im feelin better today. I think I have some sort of bi-polar disorder :D I only get down when I think about the ex too much. I think I may pick up the seated tri extensions. Ive done them before and I know what you mean about doing heavy weight w/o a spotter.

Mik
06-04-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Wikked1
BIG weights make big noise even on rubber mats!

Amen to that!

Y2A
06-04-2003, 07:59 AM
Drop the hAet and get happy, its little sis day :D Shes gonna be all over you. Make me proud!! 6 humps for the girl at the gym? Damn...

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:07 AM
oh yes 6! She was hooooooooooot. damn. :hump:

BTW, where's your journal?!?!?!? make one now!

cphafner
06-04-2003, 08:13 AM
i guess i'm lucky that there are very few hot girls at my gym. If there was a 6 hump girl there I'm sure I would drop the weights on my foot.

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:40 AM
Hey I just bought Whey for the first time. Its chocolate. Would that taste ok mixed w/ milk?

Mik
06-04-2003, 08:44 AM
Hey I just bought Whey for the first time. Its chocolate. Would that taste ok mixed w/ milk?

Sure! I mix mine with water but I used to mix it with milk when I was bulking. It's chocolicious.

Wikked1
06-04-2003, 08:47 AM
I use Fat Free Skim in my shakes......some will say it slows the absorption rate of the protein but I'm not a milk drinker so I get my calcium & milk that way....and it adds a little richer flavor as opposed to water IMO....and also get a better protein/Carbs ratio.

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:54 AM
excellent.

mmmmm protein enhanced chocolate milk :drooling:

Y2A
06-04-2003, 09:02 AM
Since you are bulking and need calories, maybe you should mix it in chocolate milk. More calories, more chocolate!! Chicks like chocolate, so chances are, theyll want to kiss you after your shake just to taste it :D

Journal? maybe ;)

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Ill give'em something they can kiss.

mmmmmmmm more calories :drooling:

now get with teh journal!

wibble
06-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Ok...I think the big question on everyones mind here is... Are ya gonna stick it in lil sis's poop shoot?! :moon: :hump:

Ok, maybe thats the question on my mind. :D

Good luck with her though! As for the Chocolate Chocolate Milk Protien Shake, it can mean nothing but good things. I mean chocolate is good, so twice as much must be F'en delicious! :drooling:

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 09:31 AM
LOL!! Dude, I wouldnt do that w/ the ex. Funny as hell though. I know if it gets bad enough and I need some sexins I can always call the ex up for a booty call. Jeez, Id nail her like crazy. She'd be sore for a week :D :hump: I havent hit that in nigh on a month. *sigh* damn she was a good lay.......

wibble
06-04-2003, 09:35 AM
LOL, dress her up like Hot Blue Shorts girl and go! Nothing but good times! :hump:

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 09:41 AM
mmmmmm blue short shorts :drooling:

must be strong. cant call ex. must be strong. cant call ex.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! *feels frustration building*

wibble
06-04-2003, 09:42 AM
Drink Chocolate Chocolate Milk Protien Shake immediately and go to gym.

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Gotta wait for teh stupid whey to come and today is a rest day! bah! Ill go anyway and hit the abs after work.

I get to work w/ hot girl today!! Which means alot of flirting when my uncle isnt looking :D (he's the bossman and doesnt want me getting freak nasty w. the employees. Plus she's a tad younger than me. He doesnt like that either) But hey its all in fun. I can wait a year shes hot enough!

Y2A
06-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Gotta wait for teh stupid whey to come and today is a rest day! bah! Ill go anyway and hit the abs after work.

I get to work w/ hot girl today!! Which means alot of flirting when my uncle isnt looking :D (he's the bossman and doesnt want me getting freak nasty w. the employees. Plus she's a tad younger than me. He doesnt like that either) But hey its all in fun. I can wait a year shes hot enough!

Your uncle is a hater :D NO CALLING THE EX, if you get depressed about her now, getting a booty call will make you miss her more when its over. Nail anyone but the ex, including the ex's sister or mom, that'll show her ;)

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 10:10 AM
Yeah he is! Well the ex doesnt have any siblings to bang and moms is a little old and I think she doesnt like me too much :D Oh well I can work on hot girl when the bossman isnt around :hump:

The weekend is approaching as well so maybe Ill get lucky. Y2A youre very right about the booty call. It would hurt more than it would help......

wibble
06-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Go get your freak nasty on with lil sis! BOOYAH! :hump:

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 10:52 AM
Id rather hit the hot girl at work. Damn me for being 20. Damn me! Just a year or two older and itd be all mine.......

Y2A
06-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Id rather hit the hot girl at work. Damn me for being 20. Damn me! Just a year or two older and itd be all mine.......

When is she 18? ;) Tell your uncle to stop hating :D

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 11:03 AM
Not soon enough Y2A. I know that. I can pimp it until then.....

aka23
06-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Y2A
When is she 18? ;) Tell your uncle to stop hating :D

Not soon enough Y2A. I know that. I can pimp it until then.....

Clvmike, you mentioned that you are from Ohio. In Ohio, the age of consent is not 16, not 18 like most people assume. However, I doubt that this would effect the situation with your uncle.

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 12:09 PM
The way I look at it Aka the whole flirting thing just makes work fun. I really dont expect to date the girl now. Maybe if shes still around in the future sometime.

Maybe you can be my legal counsel :D j/k

I wish today was a lift day.....

Y2A
06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by aka23

In Ohio, the age of consent is 16

You know what to do mike :D

Wikked1
06-04-2003, 12:43 PM
NEVER taste the HONEY,WHERE you make your MONEY...this is an old proverb brought to by the fact that when the honeymoon is over and you're at work you're NOT going to be liking it too much!!! Keep it at the flirtation level that's a good approach and never too serious.....keeps work fun :) (if there is such a thing)......get out somewhere completely NEW and meet someone entirely NEW......enjoy the variety life has to offer you as a young single dude!

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Wikked1:Yeah I learned that lesson. My ex used to work at the place I do, but she quit as soon as I found out about her cheating. So it wasnt a big deal to replace her. I think Ill play the field, but boy is she hot.....

Y2A: I know what to do! Im trying like hell not to though. She's making it very, very tough.

Y2A
06-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Good advice Wikked, much better than mine :D But mine is good in the short term ;) Dont give in man, I had a couple chances here at work with some older ladies (29 and 26, Im 23) but tuttut

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 01:00 PM
26 aint bad. Hit it!!!

Y2A
06-04-2003, 01:06 PM
26 aint bad. Hit it!!!

She has a man now and doesnt work in the office anymore. Shes not my type, tall, thin, blonde. Before you jump on me about it, I like short Latin chicks :D I love Miami :D

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 01:10 PM
I like either!

mmmmmmm latinas :drooling:

Y2A
06-04-2003, 01:14 PM
I like either!

mmmmmmm latinas :drooling:

Drop the loser avatar and get a pimp one :) Ive turned your journal into a chick conversation thread... arent you happy? :D Latin girls rock, they have em in Ohio?

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 01:22 PM
Actually, Im supposed to meet up w/ a latin girl. Shes a friend of my cousin's and she wants me to meet her. So someday soon I hope Ill go running w/ them and see what this chick is like.

As far I know she's 22. Puerto Rican and going to school to be a physical therapist. So I know she's in shape and has a good chance of being a hottie.

Y2A
06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
NICE, I like the get pissed avatar :D Sounds like you got a winner with the latin chick, excellent!! Keep pimping!

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 07:45 PM
Just got home from work. Oh the tension. You can cut it w/ a knife. I want her so bad lol.

Y2A
06-04-2003, 07:47 PM
What about little sis?

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:01 PM
ah. she wasnt anything special. I think Ill look for a better trophy!
The chick at work keeps saying "age doesnt matter". I wish I could go along w/ that :D But I have some restraint. some.....lol

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Ok my eatins for the day....

Weight:151
Cals:3450
Protein:186g
Carbs:347g
Fat:149g (well Im not getting fat. So it cant be that bad!)

I guess Ill bitch more later when I do the hot chick report. :ninja:

cphafner
06-04-2003, 09:37 PM
20 and 16 isn't bad...I've done worse:evillaugh nothing bad 21 and 16

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 09:39 PM
lol! well atleast Im not the only one. She's so hot and she flirts so much. My uncle/boss would kill me though. For sure.

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 10:23 PM
UPDATE: I hAet life!

I vow from now on Ill be some sort of cyber- robobeast. Hell bent on getting huuuuuge and finding a decent woman! Mark my words!

I am teh HUMANIMAL

GhettoSmurf
06-05-2003, 04:47 AM
lol humanimal, it sounds like a name of an X-Man ;)

pruneman
06-05-2003, 05:14 AM
lol...good luck man

Y2A
06-05-2003, 06:52 AM
UPDATE: I hAet life!

I vow from now on Ill be some sort of cyber- robobeast. Hell bent on getting huuuuuge and finding a decent woman! Mark my words!

I am teh HUMANIMAL

Whats yoooooooooour problem? You do realize that one of these days youre gonna end up in the back with the girl and nail her right? You should make that day, today :D

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 07:27 AM
LOL! Im feeling a little better this morning. I dropped the hAet for now :D Y2A, if it was that easy I'd be on it already. I was angry b/c I talked to the ex last night and she wanted me to go out w/ her and her friends. I declined like a good man. It still pissed me off.

Glad everyone got to see me melt like a freakin ice cube in the sun. :soapbox:

Mik
06-05-2003, 07:37 AM
Wise move mike!

Wikked1
06-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Mike: a group of girls and you declined? DUDE :bash: BUT it was probably a wise choice.....You don't want to be tempted back to her.........get your a$$ out....and wait till like Friday night....and go someplace completely new....AND oh just for reference......WHENEVER you get the chance to tag along with a GROUP of CHICS going out.........DO IT!!! :bash: just don't be tempted by the X

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 07:46 AM
I think going out wouldve hurt me more than anything. Id just want to get back w/ her even more. We would probably end up doing unchristian things in my truck too :hump: and that would make the hurt even worse. Well afterwards :D

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 07:59 AM
Just got done w/ my 1100 cal breakfast

mmmmmmmmmmm calories :drooling:

1.5 cups Corn Flakes
1.5 cups Orange Juice
1 Ham/Egg/Cheese Sammich (2 eggs, I thick ham slice, 1 American Cheese slice, 2 slices bread)
2 cups Milk

56g protein. Not too shabby to start off your day.

Wikked1
06-05-2003, 08:07 AM
Damn that ham egg N cheese sounds good.......throw in some bacon for good measure and skip the bread .....slap that stuff on a WW bagel and I'm there........sounds like your going for 4500 cals today.......

Y2A
06-05-2003, 08:16 AM
Good idea not going, ex's are evil so you must stay away. Its ok to have her as a f*ck buddy if you aren't emotionally attached tho ;) Maybe next year or somethin :D Nice breakfast. What was wrong with the little sis, not that hot? How many humpies does she get?

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 08:29 AM
My Whey Protein just came in the mail!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

The process has begun *thunder and lightening*

teh HUMANIMAL will be
built! :strong: :evillaugh:

Make that breakfast 1200 cals and 76g protein! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evillaugh:

bradley
06-05-2003, 08:43 AM
When performing your arm workout I would go with the heavier movements first like BB curls, CGBP, skullcrushers, etc. These are the exercises that work the best for me as far as adding size and if you put them first in your workout you will not be as fatigued and can therefor move more weight.

Mik
06-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Booya! Nice breaky man. I can't wait to bulk again. If you're trying to up your protein take the whole tub of protein dump it into a bucket and throw in some milk. Chug down and you've satisfied your protein requirements. :D

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Very good points. I did the BB curl at the beginning of my arm workout and went w/ the skullcrushers right after that. ill have to analyze better and make sure to do the compounds first and isolations last.

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 08:47 AM
mmmmmm bucket o' protein :drooling:

GhettoSmurf
06-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Mik
Booya! Nice breaky man. I can't wait to bulk again. If you're trying to up your protein take the whole tub of protein dump it into a bucket and throw in some milk. Chug down and you've satisfied your protein requirements. :D

yeah... for the whole year! ;)

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 12:14 PM
mmmmmmm precious whey :drooling:

It wasnt as bad as I expected. A little chunky/chalky, but not bad at all. Im pleased with it. I cant wait to hit the gym tonight. Its chest day!!!!!!!!! Im going after work so I wont be able to report until late tonight.

Y2A
06-05-2003, 01:19 PM
You working with the hot girl tonight? Dude if she really wants it, you HAVE to give it to her :)

GhettoSmurf
06-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Y2A
You working with the hot girl tonight? Dude if she really wants it, you HAVE to give it to her :)

i agree, just be sure not to burn to many caories if you get into a late-night cardio session ;) :hump:

pruneman
06-05-2003, 07:18 PM
My Whey Protein just came in the mail!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

The process has begun *thunder and lightening*

So the HUMANIMAL is back in action...

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 09:22 PM
June 5, 2003 Chest Day

Weight:151 lbs.

teh HUMANIMAL Day 1

Today was chest day!! Woo Hoo! I made made hella good gains on the ol bench press. I had a great spotter today in my friend Adam from work and I got a surprise phone call my Hot Work Girl aka My Future Wife :D

Bench Press: So I continued my upward climb on the bench. I really impressed my friend who spotted me. He gave a "god damn man" more than once during my sets :D A great spotter though and gave me tons of encouragement.

165x10 (+5)
175x8 (+5)
185x6 (+10!)
190x4 (+5)
200x2 (new PR. I was really happy!)

Incline Bench: I was really spent after the flat bench. I did make gains in this one though.

135x8 (no gain)
140x6 (+5)
140x6 (+5)
140x4 (+5, could eek out the last 2)

DB Press: I could barely handle these bastards. I was dead ass tired by now!

70x8 (n/g)
70x6 (n/g)
70x6 (+2 reps!)

I think I did pretty well today!

*******HOT CHICK REPORT*******

1. Hot J-Lo Chick- Hooooooooooooooly ****! My uncle and I saw her walking by and our jaws dropped. Latin. Nice ass. Nice rack. BOOYA! Then she came back in and asked for an application!!!
Seconds after she walked out the door I offered to fire anyone that was needed (expect my chick) to get her hired!
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

2.Hot Work Chick- I didnt work with her, but she called me at work today! I was surprised. I asked "who is this?" when she called. She said "Hey baby, its sunshine!" (thats my name for her. yeah its gay but she likes it :D ) So we talked for a little bit and all is good. Dammit. Im in a real mess. Shes young but shes hot. I guess I could date her w/o nailing her. Ok I sound like a real pig now. Sorry......

Ill post my eatins later. I may go out w. adam.

clvmike19
06-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Ok here are my eatins for June 5,2003

Day 1 of teh HUMANIMALISM

Weight:151lbs
Cals:4005!!
Protein: 250g (got over the magic number!)
Carbs: 426g (ok I guess)
Fat: 147g (not bad. Could cut back but it was bad fat)

GhettoSmurf
06-06-2003, 04:41 AM
nice workout mike, and great job with the PR's. as for the diet, its about time you start packing in the protein! ;)

heathj
06-06-2003, 04:44 AM
GS, I'm following you.

Diet lookin' solid man, remember if you do gain too much fat you can always go on a week or two cut and lose a percent or so to get back down. But good ratios...

GhettoSmurf
06-06-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by heathj
GS, I'm following you.

lol i noticed that ;) wtf are you doing? stalking me!? *runs*

Wikked1
06-06-2003, 06:19 AM
NICE chest day Mike!!.....two hotties in one workplace.......can you smell what's cooking here guys? Major MEOWAGE,CATFIGHT city......Miller lite beer commercial......yup call her in for an interview ASAP!!!

clvmike19
06-06-2003, 08:02 AM
mmmmmmmm catfight :drooling:

wibble
06-06-2003, 09:37 AM
165x10 (+5)
175x8 (+5)
185x6 (+10!)
190x4 (+5)
200x2 (new PR. I was really happy!)

:swear:

You and your humanimal-like chest! DAMN YOU! I must immediately find out what you eat and eat twice as much. Ahem.

Fantastic workout mike! :thumbup: Your chest is rockin it on! Damn...I just got to 160 for 6 and you're doing 185 for 6. Craziness. Your doing as much as my bud Johnny and he has a monster chest. Keep it up man! Awesome job on the 4000+ cals also!

aka23
06-06-2003, 09:50 AM
Those are excellent bench press gains. You are gaining a lot faster than I am on the bench press. Nice work. Good luck with the work chicks.

Note that studies rarely show any benefit in terms of muscle growth from going above 1g/lb protein in natural amateur bodybuilders. However, higher levels are unlikely to do damage unless you have a preexisting condition or are not having sufficient water intake.

Y2A
06-06-2003, 09:59 AM
Hot latin girl? Can I have an application too? :D The youngin loves you!!! Is she 16 or 17? By the way, you cant date a hot chick who wants you and not nail her so forget that and just :hump: :hump: :hump: away!!! Good work on the bench man! I told you you was a pimp Mike, gotta listen to Y2A!!

Mik
06-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Ace benching Mike! You da man!

galileo
06-06-2003, 10:22 AM
You eat a ton for being 150lbs. Are you another person with an expeditious metabolism?

Mik
06-06-2003, 10:38 AM
He burns it all off wit da hot chicks. teh seXorz!

clvmike19
06-06-2003, 11:38 AM
teh HUMANIMAL Day 2

I went to the gym for about 30mins today w. two friends. I was feeling good after yesterday's bench day so I wanted to max today on the bench. I did 210 the first time(my old record) I thought it was 220, but Im slow and dont know how to add :D
Well then we loaded up to 2 plates a side. Brought the bastard down. It came up halfway. It stopped. I said oooooooh no no no mother ****er and pushed it up!

225x1 (NEW PR!!!)

I was so damn happy! My friends were like "good god!" You weight 150lbs how the hell do you do that. I think its mental b/c I got psyched before hand. Thanks ex!

Mik: I havent had a late night cardio session in nigh on a month.

Galileo: Yeah I have really, really fast metabolism. I havent put on much fat at all yet. Im sure itll come.

Y2A: Shes 16:eek: Thats the prob! Thats a tad young for a 20 yr old, but shes so HOT!!! :help:

Wibble: Thanks buddy! Its the only exercise I seem to make crazy gains on. Ive been good on bench my whole life. I dunno why I always lifted it well. Now if I could add a few inches to it Id be happy!

Aka23: Thanks for the kind words! I dont have any medical probs so I think Ill be ok :thumbup:

Y2A
06-06-2003, 12:59 PM
225!!! Nice job bro :) Damn... 16 huh? When is she 17? Maybe you can wait till 17 at least ;) 20 to 16... well Im 23 and Ill nail a 19 yr old ALL day :D But I guess 20 and 16 is different. Oh such a tough decision... just dont screw it up ;)

clvmike19
06-06-2003, 01:07 PM
Ill have to walk the fine line. Im not sure when she's 17. Bah!

thanks on the 225.

Y2A
06-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Ill have to walk the fine line. Im not sure when she's 17. Bah!

thanks on the 225.

Just keep pimping and youll be fine :)

Scott S
06-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Haven't posted here in a while, but awesome new avatar!

And congrats on the 225 bench! :thumbup:

Mine's stagnating. I'll have to bring more hAet with me next time.

cphafner
06-06-2003, 05:23 PM
congrats on the new pr! Homeyield wants me to max on monday and see what I can get.

Mik
06-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Mike, awesome ****ing job man. That's great! Man I wish I could make progress like that.

*steals Mike's protein powder* :evillaugh

wibble
06-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Wibble: Thanks buddy! Its the only exercise I seem to make crazy gains on.

Wish I could do so well on the bench! Oh well, at least one of us is kickin ass on it! ;)

Ive been good on bench my whole life. I dunno why I always lifted it well.

How long have you been working out?

Now if I could add a few inches to it Id be happy!

Same here, I need quite a few inches. I'm only sportin a 36" chest remember? :) Oh well. Can't expect to be big overnight. Unless.....

clvmike19
06-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Wibble: Ive been seriously working out correctly for about two months. Before that Ive done stuff on and off but never for a continuous cycle. The size will come in time. Id like 40 by summers end. Im at 38" now.

Mik: Hands off my WHEY! mmmmmm tasty chocolate whey :drooling:

ScottS: The hAet is key. hAet helped me get 225 up. All I thought about was how much my ex hurt me and how much shell want me back when she sees me all cut up. Kinda vain but it worked for me.

cphafner: Youll do fine. Put up 250!

Y2A: My pimpin partner! I helped her fix her car today. It broke in the parking lot. I got it running :D Got an "I love you" out of it :thumbup: the friendly girly kind. She said "youve got the magic touch" and I replied "thats what all the ladies say" kinda cheesy but she loved it. BOOYA!

Tomorrow is back/trap day! woo hoo.

clvmike19
06-07-2003, 08:19 AM
My boobies hurt today! stupid bench press! :D

Y2A
06-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Good work Mike!! Fixing cars, magic touch... NICE! I know it sucks, but you just might have to date this girl. Its a damn shame ;) Your uncle will hate but thats ok :D Ask her when her Bday is, maybe she IS almost 17. 20-17 isnt bad :) Keep up the good work, in the gym and with the ladies :thumbup:

clvmike19
06-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Ill see her later today at work. I usually go there after I work out. :D

clvmike19
06-07-2003, 02:07 PM
Back Day June 7,2003

Weight: 153lbs

teh HUMANIMAL Day 3

Today was a fun back day. I felt really pumped during the workout and Im starting to see a real improvement in my shoulders. I also did some deads today. I like doing them. Think I made some good improvements in deads.

One Arm DB Row:These are getting a little tougher to do now that Im reaching higher weights for myself. I still toughed them out.

85x8 (+5)
85x8 (+5)
90x8 (+5)

Deadlift: Mmmmmm Deadlifts. :drooling: Feel the power!

245x5 (+10)
265x5 (+10)
275x5 (new, I maxed at this point last week)

Weighted Pull Ups: More pullup fun!

BW+25 (+5)
BW+35 (+10)
BW+35 (+10)

Low Row:

150x8 (+10)
160x8 (+10)
160x8 (+10)

Front DB Raise:

25x8 (n/c)
30x8 (+5)
30x8 (n/c)

Front Pull Down:

150x8 (+10)
160x8 (+10)
160x8 (+10)

Upright Row: More shoulder fun :thumbup:

75x8 (+15)
80x8 (+10)
85x8 (+15)

DB Shrugs: I like shrugs, they like me!

75x10 (+5)
75x10 (nc)
80x10 (+5)

DB Shoulder Press: First time Ive done these in a long time.

40x8
45x10
50x8

Thats all for now. Ill post my hot chick report a little later.

clvmike19
06-07-2003, 07:18 PM
UPDATE: Ok work girl asked me out w/ her tonight. Grrrrrr. Well Im not stupid I have to go!

Pimp on :thumbup:

This one's for you Y2A :hump: lol......

pruneman
06-07-2003, 07:25 PM
lol...then what are you doing here!!!

GhettoSmurf
06-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by pruneman
lol...then what are you doing here!!!
indeed lol.

dont burn too many calories mike if you end up getting into a late-night cardio session ;)

aka23
06-07-2003, 09:27 PM
I felt really pumped during the workout and Im starting to see a real improvement in my shoulders. I also did some deads today. I like doing them. Think I made some good improvements in deads.

Nice work with the gains, especially on the upright rows. They increased by about 20% in a single week. I hope your date goes well.

clvmike19
06-08-2003, 08:32 AM
no late night cardio. I did end up at her house, but the damn parents wouldnt goto bed! :mad: So Ill have to try to make a move some other day. j/k It was a fun night, thats all I wanted. She gave me her number at work and was pretty smooth about it. Slipped it into my back pocket w/o the bossman finding out :thumbup:

Y2A
06-08-2003, 08:37 AM
Nice work Mike!! Im so proud :D She loves your ass, lucky bastard :) Always believe in your pimp skills! :thumbup:

clvmike19
06-08-2003, 09:00 AM
All I need is alone time.Then teh skeelz come out! I guess thatll have to wait until we work together again ;)

On an even better note tomorrow is leg day! WOOHOO!

clvmike19
06-08-2003, 05:21 PM
Update: Depression Meter=7.5

Advise to keep sharp objects,animals, and explosives away from subject.

Y2A
06-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Update: Depression Meter=7.5

Advise to keep sharp objects,animals, and explosives away from subject.

Whats wrong dude? Lime green pants chick, lime green pants chick, lime green pants chick... that should work :D

clvmike19
06-08-2003, 06:14 PM
I dunno. Worked all day. No chick. Thinking of Lime Green Pants would only make it worse since I cant have it. bah!

Maybe Im bi-polar. I think Ive been depressed just about everyday since I broke up w/ my gf. Thats over a month ago. Thank God for weight lifting! I probably sound crazy, but I loved her and its kinda tough to get over something like that. I think if I had a chick to start something with Id be ok. Atleast thatd get my mind off the ex. *sigh*

stupid feelings.......

Y2A
06-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Nah, you dont sound crazy bro. I had a rough time a few years back! The good news is, it will go away with time :) You may have something good with the work chick, so dont sweat it so much. She seems to like you alot :D Keep your head up, and if you need to hAet, take it out on the weights and set some more records!!

clvmike19
06-08-2003, 06:56 PM
I feel the hAet at the gym all the time. Thats what helps me make gains :D Prob w. work chick is I dont know if she is just flirty and wants to be "friends" or if she wants something else :hump: Damn women are so hard to read.

clvmike19
06-09-2003, 07:31 AM
Today is leg day. Must summon the hAet!

MICHAEL ANGRY! CALL DOWN THUNDER!

teh HUMANIMAL Day 5

Wikked1
06-09-2003, 07:40 AM
Mike nice work on Back & Bicep day dude..........OH MAN going the wrong direction with the chics.....BUT such is life !!!! LEGS today huh?? Work those quads like a HUMANIMAL!!! No hot chic reports.....hmmmm this guy is seriously in trouble...best way to get rid of depression over the female gender? Switch models....sounds to me like you need a few "contingency plans" bud......get out there and start meeting some NEW ones....completely new.....

clvmike19
06-09-2003, 07:49 AM
Id like to do that, but Im so damn shy. Ill get a hot chick report up today. Work girl made a trip into the store yesterday while I was there. So that could be a good sign :D

Im just happy that in about 11 hours Ill be squatting and doing leg presses, maybe even some SLDL's!! WOOHOO!

Y2A
06-09-2003, 09:21 AM
DUDE, work girl f*cking LOVES YOU!! She did a hot dude report and you got :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
Yeah thats a 6!! :eek: Good job humanimal. :D

Wikked1
06-09-2003, 10:54 AM
DUDE.......WHY be shy?? Take a good look around? How many loser guys do you know who aren't shy??? They get hooked up too.......that's right because there's so many guys who are shy.......then you say to yourself WTF is that loser doing with a hottie like that??? You know what I am saying?? I feel your pain.....being shy sucks......but once you get used to talking to complete strangers man the rest is easy.....get out of your shell and give the chics HELL......and if you must be with the work chic just remember you STILL have to work with her........

Scott S
06-09-2003, 07:19 PM
You just have to pretend that you are NOT a shy person when in public! That is how most shy people do it. If you 'play' a person who is unafraid to talk to anyone, eventually you will convince yourself and the change will happen.

We tend to think that girls always go for assholes, but in truth, they're just the ones who talk to them FIRST.

Oh, and watch "The Tao of Steve."

clvmike19
06-10-2003, 12:02 AM
June 9,2003 Leg Day

teh HUMANIMAL Day 5

Weight: 153.5

Today was fun. I think I worked, its late and I dont remember. Saw hot work chick today. Going golfing in the AM w/ friends from work. Hope to beat their asses! Leg day was good. I felt I got a good workout and only did 4 exercises. I shouldve hit the calves harder. Ill do that during the week though

Squats: mmmmmmm squats :drooling: I tried the ATF squats today for alittle changeup. I liked them alot. I think Ill do these more often so I dont have to worry about if I was parallel or not. By the way Im weak.

135x10 ATF
155x10 ATF
175x10 ATF
225x6 (no change)
235x4 (+5)

Leg Press: more leg fun. Getting better at this one. Had 3 plates a side going for most of these! Hey thats good for me. I want 400 by July!

245x10 (+35)
270x8 (+10)
320x6 (+30)
340x4 (+30)

SLDL: thanks to all those who suggested adding these. Mostly Bradley. I did them up on the platform. That added extra hamstring stretchin fun! :thumbup:

135x10
155x10
175x10 (weak,weak,weak. All three sets lol)

Donkey Calf Raise: blah!

70x10 (+10)
90x10 (+10)
100x10 (+10)

So that was my leg fun for the day. Maybe I shouldve done more, but dammit thats all I did. Ill do the hot chick report when I see some hot chicks!! Ive hit a dry spell. The only one Ive seen in Work Chick and you all have heard enough whining from me about her. I did hit 153.5 lbs. I tried 154 on the scale and it was just a little too heavy. Hopefully by next week Ill be there. Went to a party tonight. Had fun. Met people. Didnt drink. Just tired now its 2am and I have to golf at 11am.

GhettoSmurf
06-10-2003, 04:49 AM
nice session mike. heck man if you wanted to get to 154 so bad, you should have quickly drove to mcdonalds and downed a couple 1/4 pounder's ;)

at least you have some hot hcicks in your gym! the only girls i ever see are soccer-mom type people!

good god i even saw my tennis coach (a 50 some year old female) in the gym today. i honestly wanted to shot myself

clvmike19
06-10-2003, 07:13 AM
I have 9 days to reach my goal of 155lbs. I was 149 on May 19. So thats good if I can make 6lbs in a month.

Lesnar_Rocks
06-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Wow, where have i been, I'm lost :confused:

Y2A
06-10-2003, 07:25 AM
I have 9 days to reach my goal of 155lbs. I was 149 on May 19. So thats good if I can make 6lbs in a month.

Should be no problem for a humanimal! Soon you will be 160, 170, 190! Then chicks will be giving you a 10 on the hot dude report ;) What do you usually shoot in a round of golf? I suck, but its fun :) Hot chicks hot chicks hot chicks!!

Wikked1
06-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Nice progress on the scale Mike.....9 days .....1.5 lbs? Dude why stop there.......9 days gives you enough time to exceed your goal!
EAT like HUMANIMAL!!!!
ATF squats nothing like em for sure but they DO make that bar a hell of a lot heavier!

aka23
06-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Nice gains on the leg press. If you keep gaining weight at this rate, you might not qualify as a member of WBBSA.

wibble
06-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Nice workout mike! I was thinking of trying the Leg Press today instead of Hack Squats. I had something pulled from doing them a couple weeks ago and its usually almost healed by the time Leg Day comes around again but I tend to reinjure it. Think I'll give it an extra week and hit them again next week.

I have to agree with aka, if you keep gaining like this we'll have to move you to honorary member status! :)

Y2A
06-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Whats the WBBSA?