PDA

View Full Version : I am to busy.

Lord Worm
05-18-2003, 05:51 PM
How can I keep with my diet, my lifestyle is so busy, I am busy everyday of the week apart from the weekends, I normally drink alchol every few days, the only meals I could really eat is Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and I would probably end up having to eat junk food during the day because thats the only food available where I work.

Any ideas on how I can maybe make my diet work.

Ironman8
05-18-2003, 05:58 PM
Can you pack food and bring it to work?

fen2zla
05-18-2003, 06:02 PM
like ironman said, just buy some containers and prepare your meals the night before. Easy stuff!

as0l0
05-18-2003, 06:12 PM
pretty simple really.

if you don't do the work, you won't get the results.

do the work!

bryancore
05-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Definitely. Prepare enough food for the week. Even canned foods; Tuna, Vegies, Potatoes.. Depending on your diet goals. Its not hard, just gotta put the effort in, then you'll get results out.

GhettoSmurf
05-18-2003, 07:46 PM
i agree, i cook all of my food ahead of time, and store it. makes things quite easy.

SoulOfKoRea
05-18-2003, 07:58 PM
exactly how busy are you? what's a normal day look like? do you have a fridge at where you work to store food?

advice : don't drink alcohol.

I pack my lunches the night before, one natty peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread, homemade meal replacement protein bar if I have any left, a sandwichbag with some roasted unsalted peanuts/almonds(mid morning snack, I eat half and save rest for lunch), and I buy bottled water at the cafeteria.
*that's about 300 Cals for the sandwich, ~100 Cals for the nuts, and about 150 Cals for the bar

keep it real. keep it simple. keep it real simple.

Ironman8
05-19-2003, 07:16 AM
Also, you can bring peanuts if you feel you need a snack :)