PDA

View Full Version : my cutting diet(revised)

NO2
05-19-2003, 05:53 PM
well here it is:

bf
bowl of rasin bra
4 scrambled egg whites

lunch
2 tuna sandwitches
1 can of chunky soup

super
steak of pork chops
brown rice
salade
brocolli

gym

after gym
2 bananas and a fruit punch of protien shake

well hows it look??
am i missing anything on this cutting diet??

Ironman8
05-19-2003, 07:18 PM
What are you calories equaling, and where are they coming from?

It also looks like you need healthier fats in your diet, like olive oil, natural peanut butter, peanuts, fish oil and flax supplements, etc.

GhettoSmurf
05-19-2003, 08:06 PM
i wouldnt have the 2 banana's post-workout. instead try to get some dextrose or maltodextrine and mix that with whey.

also, how many calories is that? it doesnt look like too many.

bradley
05-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by NO2
well here it is:

bf
bowl of rasin bra
4 scrambled egg whites
***I would throw one or two whole eggs in with the whites and maybe look for a different cereal besides raisin bran. The raisin bran is a calorie dense cereal and I think oatmeal or some other type of whole grain cereal would be better. If you do stick with the raisin bran I would be careful about the serving size. Usually the average person's bowl of cereal is greater than 1 serving.

**I think you should add in a small snack of some sort about 2-3 hours after breakfast. Maybe like a handful of nuts or something along those lines.

lunch
2 tuna sandwitches
1 can of chunky soup
IMO I would cut down on the amount of bread at this meal and maybe go with some type of healthy fat as well.

***Another small snack would be good here, about 2-3 hours after lunch.

super
steak of pork chops
brown rice
salade
brocolli

***Make sure you stick to lean cuts of meat. Center cut pork chops, pork tenderloin, sirloin steak, eye of round, etc.

gym

after gym
2 bananas and a fruit punch of protien shake

**I would maybe cut it down to 1 banana and then a protein shake with some high GI carbs. That might be what you ave their but I am unsure of the ingredients for a fruit punch protein shake.

well hows it look??
am i missing anything on this cutting diet??

I think you need some more fat in your diet (EFA's), and maybe another small whole food meal before bed. Depending on your size you might need to adjust your cals up or down, but just try to shoot for a approximately 1 pound a week weight loss.

Ironman8
05-20-2003, 07:05 AM
Also, get in protein per your body weight. So, if you weigh 180Ibs., try getting in 180 grams of protein.