PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Journal...

AdamGberg
05-20-2003, 11:33 AM
May 20, 2003

I have been registered on this board for almost a year and still i don't have a journal. This is my attempt. I know the following stuff i am about to say has very little bearing on anybody's except mine, but it is my try to get my working out and life in genral to slow down for a few just to relax and write what is on my mind.

Age: 19 (my birthday was yesterday, more reason to start a journal)
Weight: 172
Height: 6'1
Lady situation: Single

well that is the necessary stuff.

now today's happenings:
My parents have been all over my ass to get a job, they wake me up daily at 8 am! now that is early for a kid who just got back from his first year of college! but let me not get ahead of myself. The past weeks went as the following...returned from college, parents left me the house for a week while they were in Italy on vaction. I did lots of drinking and hooking up with ex-girlfriend who is now graduating high school. I feel guilty, but she loves the co-k, so i am getting over feeling guilty. :rolleyes:

I used to work at a local gym, but a new manager didn't give me any hours, so i said "cyaaaaaa." I enjoyed that job last summer, tons of girls, free membership, and always got to drink the protien drinks when no one was looking. Got a job today at a neighborhood market store in the deli. my first day is thursday 2-8. should be interesting.

That is enough for now...gonna go hit the gym with my workout partner, who is damn quite but pulls mad hoes! i am jealous...he is the looks and i am the wingman...i guess you can say i have the gift of gab.:cool:

clvmike19
05-20-2003, 11:39 AM
Good luck w/ the working out and the ladies. I just broke up w/ my gf of 8 months. She cheated on me, the b*tch! I was talking to her online last night and she wanted me to come over and give it to her. But Im not that bad. Im still pissed/hurt!

Sorry about the rant in your journal. Good luck.....

AdamGberg
05-20-2003, 11:51 AM
No problem mike, all :spam: is good stuff in my book...women are damn confusing! i will never figure out how those lovely creatures work...

Forgot to mention, i been lifting for a year, but slacked tons the second semster of college because of pledging a fraternity, something i am glad i did, but would never do it again.

my workout split i just changed yesterday, goes a little something l ike this...

1. Chest/Back
2. running, 10 min. out, then beat i try to beat 10min. on the way back
3. Bi/Tri
4. Legs/Shoulder (traps)
5. running
6-7 rest

the days never stay like the above mentioned as you will see through this journal. i find myself improvising to fit in with my life.

i play basketball, beach volleyball, and football usually twice a week...i want to get up to 185 by the end of the summer, but trying to maybe get down to 10% bf..no clue what i am at now though, will take a reading today at the gym.

cphafner
05-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Good luck with the journal Adam!

AdamGberg
05-20-2003, 01:45 PM
thanks cphafner...

just got in from the gym and f--k i am feeling good! Hit up some bi/tris

seated bicep curl: 3 sets of 10 reps...30,35,40lb
concentration curl: 3 sets of 12....30lb
reverse cul, ez bar: 3 sets of 10.....45,55,55lb
using the cables (hercules curls is all i think of calling them, standing up bringing your hands to your ears, like doing a double bi pose, what is the name?): 3 sets of 12....40lbs on each side...

dip: 3 sets of 15
cable press down with rope: 3 sets of 12....80lb
skullcrushers: 3 sets of 10.....55,65,55lb

some abs are always fun especially when somebody rips ass next to you! damn old people!! i did the swiss ball crunch stuff, cuz i like it....

i saw 2 hot chicks, one was with a jacked HUGE guy and the other was more along the lines of MILF, good motivation...

5g creatine and gatorade...

clvmike19
05-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Lol nice update on the chicks. I hate to see the chicks w/ a guy thats about 50 times my size. There is a chick like that that works at the gym I goto. She's a hottie but her bf is one of those big cornfed bastards from the country lol. Oh well. :D

Nice work on the curls. ive never tried the hercules curls how do those feel? Same w/ skullcrushers, not too sure on how to do those......

AdamGberg
05-20-2003, 02:05 PM
i like the hercules curls cuz they look cool...and they work well if you keep your elbows back...skullcrushers are good too, as long as you have a spotter, i would hate mess up my pretty face....

AdamGberg
05-21-2003, 05:48 PM
May 21, 2003

today was ****ty....went and sat through 2 hours of a financial accounting class at my community college, but those stupid f--ks at the front office for some reason don't have me on the roll, therefore i can't take it this summer.

if u work for st. pete. collge, F--- YOU. and if u work there and can help a brother out, please do...

today was legs/shoulders: i am still pissed and don't feel like thinkin about all the stuff i did...here are the highlights or lowlights...whatever....

shrugs-3 sets of 12 with 70lb dumbells
arnold press (military press w/ a twist) - 3 sets of 12 with 40lb db...these f---ed my world up...thank you arnold!
squat- 3 sets 12,8,8 reps of 135lb...screw everybody! i am a giant pu--y i know it...i could do 185, but i was feeling lazy as a stripper in vegas after the japanese business men just rolled through....
other stuff...assorted weight and reps...i feel good, that is all that matters.

i just ate some damn good crab meat wrapped in salmon, or maybe the other way around. however it was damn good, comes made at publix and u throw it in the conventional oven then eat!

time to shower and go find some high school ladies that just got out for the summer...i wish....:rolleyes:

do u guys realize that women come in waves? like when it rains it pours!:hump: and when it doesn't rain it uh, doesn't rain at all! :shoot::moon:

clvmike19
05-22-2003, 07:36 AM
Agreed on the women comment.Sometimes its like a damn tidal wave!! HS chicks are starting to get too young for me. Ill be 21 in October so the lowest I can go is seniors. Doesnt matter, Im a big p*ssy so its not like I talk to them anyway lol.

Keep up the good work Adam.

AdamGberg
05-23-2003, 08:30 PM
5-23-03

6 hours at work carrying around 50lbs or more of solid beef is a good workout, but for some reason i hit the gym anyways.

i got there at 9 and didn't see a sign saying that those pu--ys can't keep the gym open till 11 anymore....so it closed at 10! i was pissed to say the least. by the time the dude started turning everything off i was done with bi/tris...so no abs today, but whatever, i feel nice and good.

drinking some gatorade creatine mix and about to go out and have some fun. maybe there will be some young and easy impressionable girls at this party at my friends...i am on a dry spell:swear:

time to go hunting....:thumbup:

cphafner
05-23-2003, 09:02 PM
thats the way girls always went in my life. Sometimes I couldn't get a girl to talk to me, the other times I was trying to juggle a few at one time. Its actually relaxing having a girlfriend right now.

AdamGberg
05-23-2003, 11:39 PM
'bout 2am and tonight was crappy. i could only think about gettin home and goin to sleep. now that i am home i can't sleep! viscous cycle...maybe tomorrow night will be better, i have work till 5, but after that..."paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty"

AdamGberg
05-27-2003, 11:23 AM
May 27, 2003

i have spent this weekend working everyda 2-8, and the garbage gym closes at 9 on the weekends! it pisses me off...my workout partner works from 10-4, so i might just take sat. and sunday off from now on.

i did go wakeboarding yesterday for memorial day and also ate tons of meat (protein on the bbq). so i guess i kept up wtih some activity. i go wakeboarding probably once a month if i am lucky and i am always sore the next day. i am gonna hopefully hit up some legs tonght after work.

some punks threw waterballons at my friends and i when we returned from a fishing trip on saturday night and broke my favorite cooler...if i find you little f--kers i will destroy you. that is all.

have a nice day.

AdamGberg
05-27-2003, 08:36 PM
squat
135x12
135x9
155x7

shruged (bb behind the back)
225x12 (3 sets)

military press (db)
40x12
45x9
45x7

a gaggle of other stuff, at a certain weight for some reps too...

that is all i feel like talking about, my leg workout was killer cuz i road 10 miles earlier today on my bike... i love traps and made sure to hit them hard....shoulders i think are key for looking big...oh, and so is a big chest, back, legs...f--k i need everything...

GhettoSmurf
05-28-2003, 04:56 AM
nice job adam. i agree, i love my traps/shoulders. i really want to have massive traps. plus, i think i have pretty broad shoulders (that's what im told anyway), so i figure i already have a bit of a head start on them :)

but then again, cant have a big nech/shoulders with having a small back, legs, chest, etc. that would just look silly ;)

AdamGberg
05-28-2003, 03:31 PM
May 28, 2003

just finished downloading pumping iron and watched it! what a damn good movie! arnold is one cocky yet funny guy...i wish i could just be half as happy as that guy is...and is he smoking weed in the end?

hit the gym today, some key stats of interest...
Bench
135x12 (could have been done sleeping)
185x5
165x7
155x5

g-smurf, i have had people always say i have broad shoulders, it is usually the only compliment i get when it comes to me working out. so i might as well use them to my advantage too...and the wrestler Goldberg has always been an insperation when it comes to traps

AdamGberg
05-29-2003, 08:52 PM
May 29, 2003

bicep/tricep day...feelin' huuuuuuuuuuuuge!

just watched ronnie coleman unbelievable movie....he is such an ass clown...pumping iron was so much better. ronnie is a huge and strong motha ****a but just too gay and uneducated sounding for his physique

AdamGberg
05-31-2003, 12:26 AM
May 30, 2003

shoulders only today as the stoopid gym closes at 10 on fridays! and i get outta work at 8, so after getting some grub, i only have around and hour to work out! stoopid gyms...bleh!!

feelin' good, after 2 souther comforts and coke..and 2 budlights...trying to cut back on the beer drinking. once a week at most now...will see how that goes. being a frat guy ups the peer pressure.

dragon:the bruce lee story is a great movie! watchin it now, cyaaaaaaaaa

AdamGberg
05-31-2003, 05:21 PM
http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/images/smilies/twofinger.gif everybody sux....i did hear a good quote though...

"the way to live to an old age is using the one skin you got and keeping it yours by not letting anyone get under it."-91 year old teacher at some high school

AdamGberg
06-01-2003, 09:55 PM
June 1, 2003

just saw the movie, The Italian Job, good acting, sketchy plot with some sketchy details...but still good nonetheless...charlez theron is hot!

my sat. and sunday days of rest are behind me, now to go charge through monday, and the monday night legs! should be fun stuff.

i need to get laid...:rolleyes:....it is cardio....and fun....:D

AdamGberg
06-02-2003, 10:47 PM
<stopping to write the date>

legs today....lbs of importance...
squat: 135x12
155x7
155x5

so many hot moms! was weird...was like a MILF convention...i was a milf magnet tonight, all these ladies at work were hitting on me...all i can remember is big boobs, freezer section, then asking me for salami...i was confused and turned on...:hump:

time to have fun dreams...

GhettoSmurf
06-03-2003, 04:58 AM
lol wtf do you concentrait on more at the gym?? the weights? or the ladies?? ;)

AdamGberg
06-03-2003, 09:56 AM
women = motivation

clvmike19
06-03-2003, 10:13 AM
Agreed!

I can concentrate on both equally.

women=good

GhettoSmurf
06-03-2003, 11:40 AM
mmmmmmm women :drooling:

AdamGberg
06-04-2003, 08:05 PM
just ran 4.5 miles i am tired...bleh...feels good though...bleh...water...need some p-ssy too....water...

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:07 PM
run for the p*ssy! lol

AdamGberg
06-04-2003, 08:13 PM
haha, motivation my friend....mike, i dig the avatar! totally sweet...i like getting pissed sometimes, it cleans the body of evil...

just spoke to a high school girl that was totally sweating me back in the day when i was a senior and she was a sophomore...gonna check the id make sure she is legal...will keep ya updated....

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Try being 20 and having a hot 16 yr old come on to you.

Its not easy!

Good luck anyway :D

AdamGberg
06-04-2003, 08:19 PM
haha, i am 19 and she is 17...still legal right?

sophomore in college shouldn't be messing around with soph. in high school...resist the urge! ...pass them to me!

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:20 PM
thats fine. My last gf was 17 when I was 19. Then it went 20 and 18. Dude, go for it!

20 and 16 is a stretch though.....

AdamGberg
06-04-2003, 08:27 PM
thanks for the push i needed....gots to get smellin' good...

tomorrow i leave for a cruise till sunday...with teh family, but still should be some good debauchery...i should hit the gym to workout on the boat though, so all should be good. gonna be eating way more and later then i would like, but it is a vacation and i am young, time to have fun.....

clvmike19
06-04-2003, 08:29 PM
Hell Yes!!!

Go gets them womens!

hit one for me.....

Wu36
06-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Jus stoppin by, good luck with the journal.

And the extracurriculars.

AdamGberg
06-08-2003, 07:03 PM
back from the cruise this morning...Senor Frogs was damn fun in nassau, you don't realize that you need a yard of frozen crazyness till you get there. food was damn great! i ate pretty good too. for being a 19 year old kid my parents gave me tons of **** for not ordering dessert, except for a fruit plate each night. but whatever, i am trying to eat healthier in general. was emberassing a little, as this is one of the first times i have made a conscious effort with my diet.

i did smoke 2 cigars though. one on two dif. nights. felt a little guilty as i try to only smoke at most one a month, but i am the oldest male cousin and have to represent being mature among the uncles. and i like chilling iwth a cigar. so f-ck me, whatever.

met a gorgeous blonde girl who "had a boyfriend." i couldnj't bring myself to attempt to hook up with her, as if i had a girlfriend i wouldn't want her to cheat on me. I AM A GIANT P-SSY. ugh! stoopid morals getting in my way of getting more punnani. whatever, bleh, ugh, meh....

worked out on friday night, horribley disorginized gym on the boat. filled with fat foreigners in bathing suites and sandals doing one rep of whatever they felt like and leaving their weights strewn across the place. did a full body workout though. never done one. i was happy though. gym tomorrow again.

my new debate is should i start shaving my chest/stomach again. my dad is a pretty hairy beast. luckily i have no back hair...yet. i did shave my chest for aobut 2 months and was a lot more confident in taking off my shirt and stuff. don't know why, mental or something. maybe i will start again. make it a twice a week thing. i need an electric razor. and yes, i know if i shave my stuff i am a p-ssy, but i already said i was before...biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i like being tan.

clvmike19
06-09-2003, 07:29 AM
lol! good job w/ the morals. Hard to come by these days. You couldve taken it to a point and broken it off w/ her though. Nothing wrong w/ a little flirting. But what do I know. Im single and my ex is a cheating hussie-slut :D

AdamGberg
06-09-2003, 11:03 AM
i am single, she had a boyfriend. i wanted to stick it to her, morals got in the way. i drank my sorrows away out of a yard glass in the bahamas while watching drunk co-eds flashing. i felt better. back to the real world of work and working out.

AdamGberg
06-09-2003, 05:43 PM
chest/back today! pre-workout 5g creatine and gatorade and tuna sushi rolls...good stuff.

Flat Barbell Bench-
135x12 (warm up)
200x3 (PR)
210 miss (so fooking close!) damn having long ass arms!!
145x12 (was pissed so repped these bitches out)

Incline DB-
60x12
65x9
70x5 (PR)

i wish my gym had weights that i could clank together at the top of my ROM, but they are metal and make a horribley loud noise and vibrate my hands till they are puddy. grr...

Decline DB-
50x12
55x12
60x12

Damn, should of set another personal record and threw up the 70s...always next chest day!

Back-
Feels great. Did stuff.

Bike-
15min., 5.5 miles

saw an ex-girlfriend. so i had to put the weights. she looked skinny and blonde as ever. bleh. i need to date girls with more meat on their bones.

AdamGberg
06-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Great Day!

9 hours sleep
meal1: 3 pieces of chicken in a whole wheat pita
meal2: Turkey Sandwhich on whole wheat bread
meal3: 3 kosher low/no fat hot dogs (not proud of this)
meal4: Low fat yogurt and granola bar. Gatorade/Creatine
Legs/Shoulders. 10 Min. on Bike.
meal5: Mixed Fruit Salad

i was damn happy with the way i ate today. i went and bought a huge bag of frozen chicken. 1 pound of sliced turkey. tons of yogurt. lots of WW bread and pitas. Lots of bananas and fruit. This should last a week. i like eating.

no air/lights in the gym tonight. only the emergency lights. it was fun. i was dripping sweat. ladies in white sports bras...drool....huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

clvmike19
06-10-2003, 10:35 PM
mmmmmm sports bras :drooling:

me like yes.

Budiak
06-11-2003, 04:37 AM
3 kosher low/no fat hot dogs (not proud of this)

Oh damn, dude...you better call your ass a doctor because you're damn near embalmed after 3 hot dogs.

Coke
06-11-2003, 06:04 AM
:withstupi

Hi biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AdamGberg
06-11-2003, 08:14 AM
i am still tasting those lil turds....

AdamGberg
06-11-2003, 08:50 PM
Bi/Tris tonight...PuMpEd! feels great. that is all i have to say. arms/traps are def. ahead of the game. stoopid chest is lagging and where the **** are my abs? they should be popping through sometime.
i am debating 1-TNT...maybe at the end of this summer when i have more money and going back to school where the parents won't be all up in my grill asking the 4 1 1 about my shiznit. Ya heard me?!?! word to your mamma....

ending inner monologue.

AdamGberg
06-11-2003, 10:52 PM
if anyone can hear me...can u help me resize this picture so i can use it as my avatar...thanks....

AdamGberg
06-11-2003, 10:53 PM
here it is...

GhettoSmurf
06-12-2003, 05:15 AM
do you have microsoft paint? you can do it really easily in there. i g2g to school in a sec, but if i get back, and its not done, i'll get it 4 ya ;)

AdamGberg
06-16-2003, 03:43 PM
went back to gainesville for a weekend of debauchery....hehehe..:hump:, i miss college.

got back on saturday and got my ass whipped by a cold/allergies untill today...finally hit the gym again today Chest/Back

NEW PERSONAL RECORD:
220lb Bench!!

my goal is 225 by the end of summer (mid-august). i started this summer barerly doing 200, but damn, being a testoterone filled 19 year old is cool! hopefully i can do 225 soon!! 2 45s on each side!

i am up to 176, so that is good, trying to get a little thicker...

i need more protein! give me steak, chicken, tuna or death!

AdamGberg
06-17-2003, 09:11 PM
today's weight is 178lb...feeling great after a bi/tri excercise...

i am trying to start drinking more water throughout the day while at work....flirting with the boss's daughter is fun!!!

rant: my phone bill is 55$ a month...WHAT THE **** IS A 11$ LUXURY TAX THERE FOR!!! MOTHA;ALFKJA****ERERE****ADASASS****TTTDAMNNNHELL....

pruneman
06-18-2003, 05:50 AM
Dude, i just read your journal and cracked up on every line. You're quite the lady's man.
BTW nice bench! Keep up the good work. You'll have no prob with 225

AdamGberg
06-18-2003, 08:13 AM
Pruneman: thanks, it is just a little slice of how i feel usually around 2 a.m...thanks for stopping by

i forgot to mention i did the EFX (eliptical trainer) gimick last night for 10min. after i was done with my workout, it was great! i usually ride the bike, but i might have to switch over.

my pecs were sore from the day before (finally DOMS! Me Likey). my bi/tri are a little sore, gonna work my stupid 11-8 and then take a day off from the gym. hopefully i can lay the mack down at work.....:evillaugh:

AdamGberg
06-18-2003, 11:11 PM
damn, i lied...i hit the gym tonight shoulder's/legs...just went through my 3 day cycle without a rest day! ahhh...

doing shrugs today on the smith machine, 2 45s on each side with a 25 on each side to top it off....i felt hardcore, my hands gave out before my traps did! some little freaky looking blonde was standing in front of me between the mirror just giving me the look of, "i should start dating this skinny cracker now, cuz one day he is gonna be jacked and i will have missed this opportunity." i said hi, she acknowledged my existence and then went on with her life :rolleyes:

did 15 min. of efx after legs...WOW...warning:not for the weak! feels great!

stupid antenna on my cell phone broke! 15$ to fix it, just bought the v60i motorolla piece of **** a month ago!! ahhhhhh, 55$ a month! ahhhhhhhhhh!! i need money!!! i hate my stupid deli job! i hate stocking! i hate wrapping meat! and worst of all i hate being hateful...on that note

*exit stage left

AdamGberg
06-19-2003, 11:33 PM
chest/back was uneventful, i feel good and that is all that matters...

just got in from this cigar bar. i like to have a cigar with my boys like once a month, but all that smoke smells and plays havock with my sinuses...i guess all good stuff is bad for you. i didn't drink, as i am trying to cut that down to once a week...

AdamGberg
06-20-2003, 03:05 PM
bi/tri = good stuff...not making much gains on the weights but size is all that matters ;), i make myself laugh sometimes...

huge party tonight, gonna try to be a slut, stupid morals and conscious are always getting in the way. gonna have to leave them at home with the parents...

Saint Patrick
06-21-2003, 12:54 AM
Congrats on the Bench PR.

Here's the avatar:

AdamGberg
06-21-2003, 11:25 AM
thanks saint patrick: don't get many visitors in here so thanks for stoping by, and thanks for resizing the picture. i am still stuck in the age of microsoft paint. too scared to try photoshop out.

Saint Patrick
06-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Dude I used MSpaint to resize that lol.

AdamGberg
06-21-2003, 01:21 PM
wtf! how do u do that? i am computer literate, so i thought....ugh..

AdamGberg
06-23-2003, 12:43 PM
shoulders/legs...ugh...my lower back is bothering me...it started when i put up the 50lb db up for millitary presses...bothered me during my squats too. for some reason my rep numbers are growing for squats, but still can't seem to move up in poundage....whatever....

bosses' daughter update: wants me hardcore, gonna have to hit it mid august, just before i go back to college. gonna be tough to keep her waitign that long though. she will have to survive till then

dad's secratary asssistant: 18 y/o goin to an out of state college, gonna get her number tomorrow and go out on a date or two. hopefully she is looking for summer loving and not some relationship.

ever since i got the courage to shave off the chest/stomach nappy hair my confidence has gone through the roof......

AdamGberg
06-24-2003, 06:42 PM
My hammis are sore :D...i like the pain...more pain more gain!!!

rest day...gonna go in the jacuizzi and maybe do a lap or two in the pool....

AdamGberg
06-24-2003, 11:27 PM
jacuzzies are amazing...especially with good looking girls!!

still sore though...

AdamGberg
06-25-2003, 11:17 PM
chest/back

my training partner is on a 2 week long vacation, that rat bastard!!! so, i switched up my chest stuff to all dbs except the flat bench, i did light, for reps... was a good change nonetheless...finally rocking 50,55,60s for my three sets of incline and decline dbs, pretty easy to hit 8-12 reps! hold the applause...

i hate the orthodontist, i have to go there and see if my wisdom teeth that are comming in are f00king with my straight teeth that had braces when i was a 13 years old...wisdom teeth probably will come out, but ah yes, PAIN KILLERS!! supposedly 8 beers, but in pill form...;)

AdamGberg
06-28-2003, 01:14 PM
bi/tri...

been very unmotivated as i don't have a workout partner...i don't enjoy working out with somebody, but it is great cuz they drag my ass into the gym.

just ate two chicken sandwiches and small fries from chick-fil-a...bulking!?!

gotta stop the :alcoholic and :smoke: two nights ago took a toll on me....:evillaugh

AdamGberg
06-30-2003, 02:50 PM
bump....

just kidding...

legs/shoulders

military pressing 50lb dbs like it is my duty...maybe gonna move up, but still a little akward for the first rep...you know, like getting it to my shoulders from my knees...

squats are comming along well. i still suck and stuck at 135lb...i still using the smith machine after 3 weeks of starting squats and still focusing on form and reps, more than weight... 3x12,10,10

also trying to keep up with my cardio, i did 10 min. before and after my leg part of the workout on the EFX machine (eliptical trainer)

i need to get laid sometime soon...no clue, but my labido is through the roof....maybe it is creatine? jk maybe it is being a 19 year old male in the prime of his life!!!!! ahhhhhh

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

that is better....boss's daughter, dad's secretary, ex-girlfriend, high school senior....why can't i seal the deal!?!?!?!?! ahhhhh...

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

ok ok...

:strong:

AdamGberg
07-01-2003, 02:44 PM
shot some hoops at the park for 45 min., i am drenched! **** off, it is florida and the summer!!! i am making sure to try only to drink water throughout the day and maybe one cup of coffee in the morning if i need that little umph to wake my lazy ass up...

time to stock at work, nothing like lifting around heavy boxes to get the blood flowing!

AdamGberg
07-03-2003, 03:32 PM
i went last night to foam party in ybor...

myself and the three other guys were the only guys in board shorts, lots of girls in bathing suites though, so wasn't too bad...and were the only white guys there so we stuck out a little bit...LOL....whatever, no worries...still had a damn good time, at the door my friend stole like 30 bands for 21+ so i would hand them out to girls all night...finally lost the hangover!!!

:hump:

AdamGberg
07-06-2003, 09:00 AM
LEGS (yesterday)

ME = SORE!!!

squats bleh, calf raises bleh, lunges!?!?!!?
yes i did walking lunges, 4 sets
25lb x 12
30lb x 10
35lb x 10
40lb x 8

my ass is sore!!! i gotta be on my feet at work and i am gonna be hurting like a little biatch!!! gonna try to do some running tonight, trying to lower the bf% a little before aug. 25 (start of school), but i still wanna get to 185 :rolleyes: seems like the goal is so far away...

pruneman
07-06-2003, 10:08 AM
I see you've got a case of post-leg day sore-ass

AdamGberg
07-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Set a new PR and met my goal for the summer...bench 225lb!!!

well, that when a lot quicker than i planned!!!! i am totally stoked, i still am debating taking some 1-Test and stuff for a cut, cuz i have around 10% bf and would like it to be around 7%..whatever, stupid men's health makes me wanna cut....ugh...

AdamGberg
07-09-2003, 08:07 AM
yesterday was arms (bi/tri) was good stuff....

one of the greatest pieces of wisdom is to know that there is stuff that you do not know and then going out and trying to learn the unknown...

just thoguht i would put that in cuz all of these peeps around where i live talk **** about any girl that i ever have a slight interest in. it is stupid with all these jealous high school people...bleh...ugh....

:hump:

AdamGberg
07-09-2003, 09:01 PM
shoulders, 10 min. eliptical trainer, legs....

no one cares about teh weight....no one reads this but me... inner monologue being typed out is fun....

time to shower up and stretch for pevlis thrusting...ya right...i only go after "good girls." makes my sober stories boring.....trying to not drink more than once a week...good luck me...twice....ok..settled...twice a week...

AdamGberg
07-11-2003, 10:52 AM
played 2 hours of bball last night at the park, got into 3 pick-up games, full court! damn, feels good to get cardio done outside of the gym and not just running...

was out till 5 and stole a kiss...it is summer fun during these crazy summer nights...

AdamGberg
07-11-2003, 08:29 PM
chest/back

key stats of interest....

bb bench:
135x12
185x8
205x5

i am impressed with myself...a little booty from the night before pumped me up!!

FIRST EVER DEADLIFTS!!
135X12
185X8
205X6

totally great, for never doing these before i was so hyped! watched world strongest man 1999 and had to try these out, they were doing 847 for one rep, but i was so happy to be able to do this weight! so lay off!!

one day i wanna: dead, squat, bench 1000lb...maybe...one day

right now i am at...
Bench 225
Dead 205x6
Squat (smith) 185x6

510!! not too shabby for a skinny whiteboy..ok 1000 is a little much..maybe 750
GOAL:
Bench 250x1 (slow but possible...)
Dead 250x1 (should be easy)
Squat 250x1 (haha, my chicken legs...bleh..one day...)

just a little hook up gives the body so much energy, and watching strong man competitions all day too...cya

AdamGberg
07-11-2003, 08:40 PM
haha, underage drinking in the bahamas!! senor frogs...this was the start of the summer...:angel:

AdamGberg
07-12-2003, 01:56 PM
bi/tri...fun fun...

i am in love with deadlifts, even the name is cool! just wondering if it should be done on leg or back day..but considering no one reads this i am gonna start a thread...so ya...biatches...

AdamGberg
07-15-2003, 12:48 PM
did legs/shoulders last night, then procedded to get zooted...

spent the whole night up till 7:00am when the girl i was chillin' with left...i ate a bowl of cereal and passed out till 2...made a tuna salad (tuna, chopped/mixed salad type gimick, slice of cheese, low-fat ranch)....

traps are sore! they are getttin' big...i am still wanting to do a cut to finally remove the last bit of love handles...but i don't really wanna loose weight...ugh..

AdamGberg
07-16-2003, 12:44 AM
chest/back

db bench: 60x12, 70x12, 80x9!!! damn, huggge!! was all down hill from there as i didn't get much sleep...but i did deadlift again, and still like it, just not as much as before.

still look in the mirror and think that the last year of working out (minus 3 months) have been all for not. i hate men's health.....but whatever, i have been making strength gains so i decided not to do a Prohormone cut...maybe i will slowly get cut and keep the weight i am at, but stopping to eat late at night and steppin' up the cardio...

AdamGberg
07-16-2003, 10:36 PM
oh hellz ya...i ran to 1st. and back...means nothing to you people, but it is far!!! ran at 9:30pm, nice breeze, florida weather wasn't bad! probably 4 miles...not really sure....didn't time myself...just listend to the mp3 player...

tryin' to get cut up...men's health style...:rolleyes:

AdamGberg
07-17-2003, 05:58 PM
bi/tri

then 15 min. on efx....

forcing myself to eat 5 times a day...

hopefully i won't drink/smoke too mkuch tonight....

only a kid once....

AdamGberg
07-18-2003, 02:17 PM
i didn't go excesive last night....but staying up till 5 with the hanky-panky that goes along with makes me feel tired...i slept till 1 though that is only 6 hours of sleep...gonna take an hour nap then hit the gym!

damn women, makin me stay up late satisfying them, jk. wasn't that much action :rolleyes:

Coke
07-18-2003, 02:31 PM
You do good work on some movements (those you displayed such as db bench, etc...) and it is all good and cool. :cool:

AdamGberg
07-18-2003, 03:26 PM
thanks cocoa! wow a fellow human in my journal....

i don't write down all the excerices/weights used...

i do 12 sets for each bodypart...ya seems like a lot, but i used to do 3 excercises at 3 sets with 12 reps, but changed to 4 excercises at 3 sets with 12, 10, 8 reps...but if i can do more i do...

AdamGberg
07-18-2003, 07:27 PM
shoulders + legs = me so tired!

the only good thing is the gym is empty on friday night and no one can see me sweat like a pig during legs!

time to go see bad boys 2...

clvmike19
07-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Hows it coming with all those chicks?

AdamGberg
07-19-2003, 10:22 AM
well...last week i met this girl who is 18 and gonna go to a differnt college than the one i go to...she has a rep. around town that she is "dirty" just because she is damn hot, dances like a champion, and gets hit on 24/7. i spent the nght at her place once and she did at my once and she never did anything not lady like (which left me with blue balls!!!)

i saw my ex-girlfriend 2 nights ago at a club and ended up making a little mistake with her, but nothing serious.

and that leaves me now, about reading to go ont he waverunner then do some yard work for the parents.

thanks for stopping by mike!

clvmike19
07-19-2003, 10:34 AM
ooooooo the ex. Its tough running into those. I hate mine :D The whore.

AdamGberg
07-19-2003, 11:18 AM
haha, naw, i don't hate her, i just rather try to be friends with my EXs...but it seems that i always get more tail from them after we break up, it is a viscious cycle...

AdamGberg
07-19-2003, 04:37 PM
my dad got a grab bag at some business convention he went to and it had a shaker cup (sweeeeeeet), some assorted chewable calcium and other vitamin stuff (cool), and these Chewy C things?

ate a calcium tab for ****s and giggles, it was good, if u like chalk, which i don't mind...might have one of those with my multivitamin during breakfast...

BUT, my question is, what the heck are these orange chewy gimicks? Calcium, Vitamin C, or Creatine? no clue, they don't taste too bad...

i guess i shoudl of asked before i ate it, but i am too curious...LOL...hopefully it isn't chewable candy birth control, JK...

AdamGberg
07-19-2003, 04:39 PM
haha, i started a thread in the supplements about this, it ended up being Vitamin C, they are damn good..whatever...

just got off teh waverunner...saturday is my non-lifting day...it is the day of SUN (tanning day)...

one of these hot ass chicks i had chased all through high school said, "boy adam, it looks like you have been working out this summer."

i proceded to pop a boner, and not tell her, taht i have been working out since last summer...hardgainer...whatever....hahahaha...feels nice to get a compliment....

AdamGberg
07-20-2003, 08:56 PM
just ran 3.5 miles...ran danm well, cuz i ran with my workout partner! tight...gettin' a little more in shape...gotta get ready for intramural flag football and soccer up at school this fall! oh ya, and get cut! men's health style biatches!!! ya right!?! :rolleyes:

clvmike19
07-21-2003, 09:29 AM
LOL I love this journal. Funny as hell.

Im friendly with one ex and I hate the other. As of now Im just playin the field but Id really like to find a steady chick.

JustinASU
07-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Adam, what's up bro? Decided to check in on the journal. I did a once over and I can see you need one thing....LESS talk, MORE workouts! :D Really, I'm kidding. Looks like you've made good progress. Nice job with the DB bench. Oh, and doesn't it make it ALL worth it when a girl tells ya how good you look?

AdamGberg
07-21-2003, 10:07 PM
back/chest today

here is my secret chest workout...

flat bench:
135x12
225x1 (haha, my max! 2 45s...LOL...i am happy, everyone lick my 170lb nuts)
185x7
165x5

incline bench: WEAK...
135X12,8,6
*Go to hell!! :ninja:

decline bench:
135x12,8,6
*I said go to hell :ninja:

peck deck fly:
90x12
100x8
90x8

Secret back workout:
Deadlift:
135x12
185x10
205x7
135x12

Pull down thingy:
stupid, cuz every machine is different in the gym....3 sets...

Lat push down thingy:
100x12
110x8
120x8

T-bar rows:
Yet again, 3 sets, but every pulley gimick is different

6 set of random abs

10 min. of efx cardio

pwo shake of creatine, dextrose, water and some lovin'...

jacuzzi with the the boyz and some lady friends....

parents out for the night...some slow slow coughheadcough is the best stress reliever...a kid can dream...

thanks justin for the stop by...

AdamGberg
07-22-2003, 11:20 PM
bi/tri...not gonna tell ya what i did, but i did it...then i did some swiss ball crunches like normal, then did 10 min. on the bike...

tons of ladies at the gym today...i went at 6 so i could see bad boys 2 (damn good movie)...but nonetheless, was way too packed....

Coke
07-23-2003, 07:01 AM
It is about time you showed those secret sessions dude...:D
and you know thats right:)

j/k, keep up the good work...:thumbup:

AdamGberg
07-24-2003, 07:51 PM
shoulders/legs

db overhead press:
45x12
50x12
55x12

other shoulder stuff...

then 10 min. efx...then leg workout...a secret....

then my crazy workout partner (roomate next year at school) wanted to do sprints...i was hurting like a bitch...but we ran around outside...

water.....:alcoholic:

AdamGberg
07-25-2003, 04:39 PM
chest/back

a little bit lazy in the gym today, but got it done...

skipped the cardio today from the over crazyness of yesterday session....

time to go out and have some fun

AdamGberg
07-26-2003, 03:49 PM
played 3 games of 3 vs. 3 beach volleyball!! undefeated...played 2 games of 4 vs. 4...owned all!!! was fun, it feels like that because i have been doing legs now for 2 months that i can jump a little higher and whatnot...;)

hopefully i can keep myself out of trouble tonight...

AdamGberg
07-27-2003, 12:43 AM
i think a nice night getting "zooted" is good for muscle recovery...whole body is tired from volleyball and swimming in the ocean...nothing a few bowls of pop-eyes green couldn't fix....

R.I.P. - Ba Tran (my boys great-grandma)

AdamGberg
07-28-2003, 06:05 PM
bi/tri

feelin' good...not making much advance on weight, but i think size is a lil bigger...maybe...hopefully...bleh...

i ended up eating 20, 007 wings from hooters...the wings with bleu cheese fried in them...sweet mother of god, this is why we are humans!!! i don't give a **** about getting a six-pack when there are chicken wings involved....

AdamGberg
07-29-2003, 06:32 PM
wow, already to my 100th pointless post in my journal...woot woot to that...

last night sucked, my damn "friend" always wants me to have a beer..ok, but then after his 11th, he wants me to keep up and pisses me off...at parties and **** he is always making me feel like a dick cuz i won't drink every night...in the back of my mind i know if i drink too much i will feel ****ty the next day, most likely miss the day being lazy and also beer is unhealthy...
can't really tell my friends that i am trying to watch mky weight, when i am 6'1 175...i like to get to 185 within the next 3 months...but i don't want to have to bulk to do it...ya know what i mean? i am way too scared to add bf...ya i am a pussy...i am trying to make an effort to eat 170+ grams of protein....

whatever...i am too young to be stressin' about this **** already...

went and played 45 min. of basketball cuz i was being a fat-ass all day....

last day of work for the summer is tomorrow...woot woot...

100th post outtta herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre....

AdamGberg
07-30-2003, 09:49 PM
legs/shoulders

finally db press goin up!!
45x12
50x12
55x12

other cool stuff...behind the back shrugs with BB on smith...
185x12
225x12
275x10
GOING HEAVY!!!!!!! at least for me....

um...squats...smith machine cough cough...
135x12
155x12
185x12
time to move up?!?! i am scared, but my squat shall catch my bench and deadlift soon enough!! woot woot!!

that is all...goin up to college this weekend..."drunk" "freshman" "girls"....the end...

AdamGberg
08-01-2003, 10:46 PM
girl i am talking to = crazy dancer....blue......pelotas.....ugh...last night.....crazy....;)

the few warts i had frozen on my hand this morning...what a way to kill a hang-over!!! no lifting for a few days now...ugh!!!!

so painfull...need pain killers :bang:

ugh.....

huge party up at the house at college...gonna hit that up.

clvmike19
08-02-2003, 09:00 AM
Some good nights out there. Hows the ladies?

AdamGberg
08-02-2003, 10:39 AM
this one girl i have been messing around with is going to college back at home, so it is kind of a hopeless fun...get good practice for when i go back to school....

we have a bourbon street party tonight up at the fraternity house at school...different drink every room...tons of drunk freshman girls....will keep ya updated :hump:

Y2A
08-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by AdamGberg
gonna try to be a slut, stupid morals and conscious are always getting in the way.

Conscience bad, morlas bad, slut good, journal good and entertaining :D Thought Id check it out after reading a few foreign girl comments :) Always love journals w/many postings about chicks. Well done :D

AdamGberg
08-03-2003, 02:28 PM
lol, wow!! thanks buddy...i like the 90%hAet and 10% pimp...too funny....and a bucs fan? tiiiight...you are on the wrong coast...but i will let that slide...

well...last night....tons of ladies! i ended up getting fooooked up...ended up spending the night at this girl's place...i met her once or twice before this last spring...cute, not hot..but great personality (ya i am a giant pussay)

ended up getting blue balled...who'd a thunk?!?! about the fidy-eleven time that has happened this summer...ugh...

my hand is still blistered all over....can't lift prob. for another 4 days...i guess it is a good "rest" period. gonna have to go running sometime, as b-ball is outta the question.

Y2A
08-03-2003, 02:53 PM
lol, wow!! thanks buddy...i like the 90%hAet and 10% pimp...too funny....and a bucs fan? tiiiight...you are on the wrong coast...but i will let that slide...

well...last night....tons of ladies! i ended up getting fooooked up...ended up spending the night at this girl's place...i met her once or twice before this last spring...cute, not hot..but great personality (ya i am a giant pussay)

ended up getting blue balled...who'd a thunk?!?! about the fidy-eleven time that has happened this summer...ugh...

my hand is still blistered all over....can't lift prob. for another 4 days...i guess it is a good "rest" period. gonna have to go running sometime, as b-ball is outta the question.

Well, in order to pimp there must be hAet, because if there is love, you will feel bad about pimping, and that doesnt do you any good ;) There are foreign girls on this coast :D Many of Latin descent with nice butts :hump:
Cute w/personality isnt bad :) Blue balls are.. :( that guy sums it up. Keep pimping, eating, and lifting, in that order :D

AdamGberg
08-09-2003, 05:11 PM
well i have returned alive from COLORADO! i was just outside of Vail in my parents friend's mountain house! so freakin' amazing!!

hiked 6 mile round trip up to 12,000 feet! i even played in snow while in my shorts and t-shirt! was such a beautiful hike, gonna post pictures of that and the other hikes...

also a 12 mile bike ride down by the shoshonee river...

the altitude really effected me, but this florida boy is gonna be in good shape now...

gonna hit the gym tomorrow

AdamGberg
08-10-2003, 08:31 PM
go here http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=590552#post590552 if you wanna see some pictures of colorado....

but no one reads this $hit, so nevermind...

my hand is still blistered up from gettin some warts removed, but i am gonna hit the gym tomorrow though...i haven't been since a week from friday...ugh...i tried just for the hell of it and did 50 pushups! i was proud of myself, cuz i still remeber when 20 was my record...haha...sleep...

tomorrow....school supplies, hair cut, gym, holla at some girl, blue balls, pissed, post on journal, sleep...

clvmike19
08-11-2003, 10:52 AM
You have Y2A on youre side now. You have no choice but to feel the hAet and pimp! Same with me. You must pimp young padowan!

AdamGberg
08-11-2003, 01:32 PM
chest/back was rushed today as i had to be home for some repair dude...back was cut short, deadlifts were weak today anyways...bleh...

thanks for encouraging words y2a and mike....

do or do not, there is no try, when pimping...-yoda

Y2A
08-11-2003, 01:40 PM
Many more chicks will back for school soon bro, including a new freshman class. Ah yes, 18 year old chicks on their own for the first time who need YOUR HELP to find their way around town/campus :D Show them the sights, for example, your bedroom :angel:

AdamGberg
08-11-2003, 01:44 PM
y2a: lol, i like impressionable young ladies...i am psyched...and considering you are a bucs fan, then i should believe what you say!

AdamGberg
08-12-2003, 07:10 PM
bi/tri

ate some wings from hooters...just damn amazing...

goin out with an exgirlfriend i haven't seen since the first week of summer...we were still exes then, but drunk, and the parents left me the house for the week..;) tonight should be tame...probably not too smart to get some booty from an ex, but us kids are slow learners...

AdamGberg
08-12-2003, 11:29 PM
:bang:

SWAT sucked!!

My Ex sucks!!!

i hate everything

i wanna go back to college so fookin' bad....i need to meet new people and see new things and do new things....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y2A
08-13-2003, 10:42 AM
:(

School is almost here, think about the young naive chicks that will be coming to campus!!! Just a couple more weeks man, hang tight, and you will be pimping it UP! :D

AdamGberg
08-13-2003, 10:51 AM
hahahaha, thanks bro! it is o' so true...ah yes...

Y2A
08-13-2003, 10:54 AM
You'll bounce back, cant keep a good pimp down ;)

clvmike19
08-13-2003, 01:08 PM
What happened with teh ex?

I tried nailing mine about a month ago and ended up telling her to piss off. Best thing Ive done in my life so far :D College will be here soon with freshmeat coming in from HS.

I cant believe they are going to let me teach senior girls.
Anyone here a good attorny?!?

Y2A
08-13-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by clvmike19

I cant believe they are going to let me teach senior girls.

Um, are you gonna be a high school teacher? Might wanna rethink that ace, WAY too much jailbait going around tuttut :angel: Im not even sure how I will make it through later in life when Im a boss/manager, never mind working in a high school :eek:

clvmike19
08-13-2003, 01:24 PM
LOL! Yeah Im going to be a teacher. Probably HS, but eventually maybe a prof in college somewhere. :D

Y2A
08-13-2003, 01:28 PM
Girl: Professor Mike? I REALLY need an A in the class.
Mike: *checks notes* well, you have a 55 average.
Girl: Isnt there... anything I can do?
Mike: *looks down girls blouse* hmmmmmmmm... if you show me your C's, Ill give you an A.

Girl does Mike on his desk. The End. :D

AdamGberg
08-13-2003, 05:01 PM
LOL! you hijacked my journal with tales of underage lovin'!! and it isn't me involved with some ladies!!!

hahaha

i ended up with the ex and a bunch of peeps sittin' around at a mutual friends house...i decided to not drink (gotta cut back a little) and she was barely drinking...but for some reason i was getting pissed cuz all these guys were hitting on her, while at any moment i wanted to i could bang her right there in front of anyone, but i decided not to...i try to be a "good guy" and not use girls who want to be used...ya understand?!?

so she ends up gettin a ride home from some dude, then i was kindda jealous, even though i did what i wanted to...hard to explain...bleh...

Y2A, hope you don't mind i stole your lil quote to be a motivational gym saying ;)

AdamGberg
08-13-2003, 08:00 PM
1 hour of b-ball in the 99% humidity that is florida summer time...got in a pick up game of 3v3...did alright...tired, but in pretty good shape :D

AdamGberg
08-14-2003, 05:03 PM
legs/shoulder/jump rope...

ya, i jumped rope in the gym for like 10 min...just messing around, but i worked up a sweat and the heart was thumpin'...felt good...

pretty much all my boys are leavin' this weekend for their respective school, so tonight (convient the parents are gone here) i am havin' a lil get together...i went balls to the wall and invited a few clashing girls that i have hooked up with and/or dated...whatever, i am outta here tomorrow...BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe get a drunk post later tonight....the time is 7:00pm...48 beers chilling...those are for me and another guy....it is gonna be one of those nights....;)

AdamGberg
08-15-2003, 08:54 AM
got drunk
got laid

movin' some stuff up to college...will post again in a few days...lata

AdamGberg
08-19-2003, 12:18 AM
tons of building on my room in the fraternity....no lifting...no sleep...no proper nutrition...that was a bad 3 days...

i leave for NY on wednesday and come back saturday...still no more lifting...**** ass damn crap cock bitch balls...ugh...cousin's wedding

Y2A
08-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Wedding? "Time to boom boom with teh bridesmaids" - Stiffler :D

AdamGberg
08-19-2003, 08:48 PM
it is my Orthodox Jewish cousin's wedding...he is studying to be a rabbi...he is marrying an orthodox jewish woman...

so no boom boom...i even heard guys can't dance with girls...ugh..

a sad life of monogomy...:cool: jk

:D

Y2A
08-22-2003, 06:52 AM
a sad life of monogomy \

:( Imagine that? :cry: :angel:

diego
08-22-2003, 01:49 PM
adam,i like your journal, keep posting.
mine has slacked majorily in the last month due to some circumstances changing but hope to be back with a new 'college journal' in a month. let the good times roll

AdamGberg
08-23-2003, 09:44 AM
wuttup....got back from NY...4 hour delay in La Guardia airport (2 at the gate, then another 2 when sittin' on the plane, but at least i am alive)

thanks for stoppin' by diego!

packin' up to go to college...i have a feelin my journal is gonna start slackin', but my trainin will be picking up.

i am gonna try to keep ya guys update...

PLAY ON PLAYAS!!!

Y2A
08-27-2003, 07:30 AM
Yo, how bout a workout/chick update? :D Must be partying like crazy, ringing in the new school year!!!

clvmike19
08-27-2003, 07:55 AM
Nice journal. I never joined a frat though. too much $$$ for my blood, Ill just party for free :D

Where are you going to college?

Y2A
08-27-2003, 08:10 AM
He's a gator. Like Jacquez Green, who was cut by the Bucs yesterday. That assclown.

clvmike19
08-27-2003, 12:20 PM
Im a Penguin!

YSU!! YSU!! YSU!!

Y2A
08-27-2003, 12:26 PM
I was a crusader, now Im an owl. Our animals suck :(

clvmike19
08-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Fear the Penguin!

Y2A
08-27-2003, 12:37 PM
The only thing thats good about a penguin is that Billy Madison sees them when he is drunk :D

clvmike19
08-27-2003, 12:40 PM
Hey thats good enough!

aka23
08-27-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Y2A
I was a crusader, now Im an owl. Our animals suck :(

My college also has had some unimpressive mascots. The original mascot was Indians, but that name was removed for cultural sensitivity reasons. The school had a referendum to choose a new mascot. The administration favored Griffins, the band wanted to be Trees, the students favored Robber Barons and Steaming Manhole Covers. They chose the color cardinal (not the bird), but The Tree emerged as the mascot in costume that attends games (pic -- http://enquirer.com/bearcats/img/photos/2001/03/032001tree.jpg). When I was in college, we had problems with The Tree getting beat up by the opposing team at games.

clvmike19
08-27-2003, 01:19 PM
cultural sensitivity is gay.

Im not offended by the Fightin Irish of Notre Dame

AdamGberg
08-27-2003, 03:19 PM
haha, i am back guys....

been working out in the ghetto ass gym in the house...finally can lift in sandals and sleavless shirt with loud ass music on...

tons of partying, tonight i am going to a "grab-a-date" with this girl who is in a sorrority. girls find out they have a date function the night before, and hurry to find a guy...i will keep ya updated