PDA

View Full Version : new and need some help?!

Red5angel
05-30-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey everybody, I just started training this week and my first goal is to cut some fat. I am looking for some ideas on foods I can eat with a busy schedule so that I can still cut weight while I am working out.
I don't get a lot of chances to cruise the internet so emails and PM is appreciated with any ideas. I am also looking on this website for articles and such but sometimes it is easier with some suggestions and directions! Thanks!

bradley
05-30-2003, 04:53 PM
Here is a thread that has what people purchase at the grocery store on a regular basis.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26368&highlight=grocery+list

I am not really sure if you mean meals or something to have while on the go. Anyway, I would recommend purchasing a cooler and just pack it up each day with whatever you need. Proper planning will go a long way in making sure your diet is successful. I find the easiest thing to do is cook up a bunch of food at the beginning of the week and that way I have it available during the week.

Your post was a little vague so if you have specific questions feel free to post, and the search will yield a lot of information as well.

Welcome to WBB:)