PDA

View Full Version : SC a big scammer? Drop your 2 cents here?

kazzy
06-01-2003, 05:11 PM
I'm sure those of you who frequent other forums have heard of the "SwoleGenix diet". Apparently this person (who goes by only the name of SwoleCat) wants you to pay $170 to $200 USD so he can "make" you a diet to get you shredded/ripped/whatever. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds like non-sense to me. I don't see how anybody can trust him or his "company" (BigBallahBrothaz2K3 Inc. or whatever the hell it's called now). Not only that, he trys to plug his crap by spamming on other forums.

I don't mean to flame, but if I was gonna waste that much money it sure wouldn't be for some diet (from a shady character who's an admitted juicer) that's most-likely gonna tell me what I already know...

I think anyone can get shredded/ripped if they were dedicated. What do you guys think of the dribble that people like SwoleCat and Don Lemmon spew out?

- Kaz

GhettoSmurf
06-01-2003, 05:17 PM
i've heard a lot of talk about it. so far from everyone that says they have tried it says that they have had good results. and ive never seen any negative comments about it from people that have tried it. but i dunno, to me personally, it still seems a bit "fishy". ive heard that he basically uses a modified TKD-type diet.

Behemoth
06-01-2003, 06:00 PM
I think I've seen a web banner that said "bodies by swole" with a large man posing a front double bicep in it before. Would this be the same character?

kazzy
06-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Behemoth
I think I've seen a web banner that said "bodies by swole" with a large man posing a front double bicep in it before. Would this be the same character?

Yep, that's him alright.

I heard he threatens to sue ppl if they give out his "diet" plan... He trash talks alot too.