PDA

View Full Version : c's attempt at a journal

NigriV
06-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Here we go. Today, I just finished Senior Chapel. Two more days and I am done with high-school. What an experience. Now it is time to get jacked.

Today I am doing legs. I will report on what I did tonight. I would love criticism, any type. I'm always willing to improve my routine. I will also try to take "BEFORE" pictures.

steveo
06-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Good Luck with your journal, Bud.

GhettoSmurf
06-04-2003, 01:42 PM
good luck with the journal bro!

NigriV
06-05-2003, 06:49 AM
Yesterday I worked on legs.
I did three sets of squats - but I am hesitant because I feel my form is ****ty.

I also *tried* deadlifts but I need to learn how to do these perfectly because they are dangerous on the back.

I worked my calves, and did leg raises, and a few other leg related exercises.

I don't remember the weight or the name of the machine -- maybe I should keep note of that when working out.

My workout for legs was good but not great. Today is a rest day, with a little running possibly. I would do chest, but my chest is still in pain from a previous workout. Should I go ahead and do chest today anyways since it is apart of my schedule?

GhettoSmurf
06-05-2003, 12:04 PM
if you feel your form is crappy for squats, or any exercise for that matter, just use lighter weights, or even just the bar until you feel confident with your form :) it all takes time and practice.