PDA

View Full Version : Ground Beef

Frozenmoses
06-05-2003, 02:17 PM
My dad just invested in a crapload of meat from a cow his friend slaughtered, so we have a freezer full of meat. I just got a George Foreman grill for graduation, so making burgers is really simple. I've been eating about a pound of ground meat every day, and it's totally sweet. The meat is extremely lean, and there is very little resultant grease from cooking it. Eating this frequently isn't going to kill me, is it?:confused:

bradley
06-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Frozenmoses
My dad just invested in a crapload of meat from a cow his friend slaughtered, so we have a freezer full of meat. I just got a George Foreman grill for graduation, so making burgers is really simple. I've been eating about a pound of ground meat every day, and it's totally sweet. The meat is extremely lean, and there is very little resultant grease from cooking it. Eating this frequently isn't going to kill me, is it?:confused:

I eat some form of red meat everyday and haven't had any trouble. I usually eat about 10oz. of lean hamburger meat (96% lean) everday for lunch and I haven't had any problems.

Eat up:)

GhettoSmurf
06-05-2003, 02:30 PM
i agree.

Beef, its whats for dinner! :D

raniali
06-05-2003, 02:38 PM
natural source of creatine, for starters.
enjoy.

Frozenmoses
06-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Hell yes. You guys rock.

jethro_tull88
06-05-2003, 08:22 PM
what I like to do to lower the grease content is wash the hamburger off under hot water. as long as you didn't spice it up before you cooked it, the taste doesn't change.

Berserker
06-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Don't sweat it. To many people are uptight about eating red meat. No sceintific data, I just don't care.
I love spring time. I run up and bite the calves on the ass. There still small enough I feel safe.

MrWebb78
06-05-2003, 08:49 PM
anything you hear that is negative about red meat is false...it is the greatest stuff on the planet.