PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Bulking

Lord Worm
06-06-2003, 04:29 PM
If I eat Cheat Foods during the day like Chocolate or any other crap, will it be alright if the next day I do some Cardio to burn of that excess fat, but I will only do like 5 minutes on the running machine.

I get very very hungry and I probably will eat a few chocolate bars, I am trying to stop but I love chocolate to much.

bradley
06-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Lord Worm
If I eat Cheat Foods during the day like Chocolate or any other crap, will it be alright if the next day I do some Cardio to burn of that excess fat, but I will only do like 5 minutes on the running machine.

I get very very hungry and I probably will eat a few chocolate bars, I am trying to stop but I love chocolate to much.

Just count the calories from the chocolate toward your daily calories and if you are still under maintenance calories you will still lose weight. If you keep the cheat foods to a moderate amount then you will be fine. A few extra minutes of cardio will not hurt anything though.

You could also try and look for alternatives to chocolate bars. Maybe some type of protein bar, sugar free/fat free pudding, sugar free jello, etc.

raniali
06-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by bradley

You could also try and look for alternatives to chocolate bars. Maybe some type of protein bar, sugar free/fat free pudding, sugar free jello, etc.

you can tell bradley isn't a chocoholic
cuz there are NO substitutes for the real stuff.

i suggest - opting for dark, bittersweet chocolate items cuz with less chocolate (less calories) you get the same effect.

MrWebb78
06-06-2003, 05:30 PM
chocolate is gay

SquareHead
06-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Sugar free/fat free pudding it teh R0ck!! I love that stuff.

GhettoSmurf
06-06-2003, 06:15 PM
get chocolate flavored protein powder ;) then you can have chocolate after every workout!

raniali
06-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
get chocolate flavored protein powder ;) then you can have chocolate after every workout!

i haven't decided what's the greater of two evils:
cottage cheez
chocolate-flavored protein powder

both have been banned for my consumption

SoulOfKoRea
06-06-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MrWebb78
chocolate is gay

:D

bradley
06-07-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by raniali

you can tell bradley isn't a chocoholic
cuz there are NO substitutes for the real stuff.

Not a chocoholic, but natty pb junkie maybe;)

BigMatt
06-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by MrWebb78
chocolate is gay :nod: