PDA

View Full Version : Gained much muscle....and too much fat....HELP!

kathnmarc
06-08-2003, 05:31 AM
Alright guys, I need your help. I have been training for about 9 months now and have made impressive (in my eyes) muscle gains. I have gained about 50lbs of body mass (notice I didn't say LEAN body mass). I have packed on alot of muscle, don't get me wrong, but with that (and a piss poor diet) I have put on a quite a bit in my mid section as well. I still look pretty proportionate since my chest measurement is so much bigger now, but I would look much better with a much smaller waist....know what I mean??? Of course you do! I want to lose this excess crap as fast as possible with a very minimal muscle loss....please help me achieve this goal....supps? diet suggestions?? routines??? Anything, I just want the "tumor" removed. Thanks for your help and thoughts in advance.

GhettoSmurf
06-08-2003, 06:26 AM
well as for a diet you could try a keto-diet. or you could simply just cut and get into a calories deficeit in which you would slowly lose weight.

kathnmarc
06-08-2003, 06:33 AM
Do you think full keto or cyclic?

bradley
06-08-2003, 10:57 AM
If you decide to go with a more balanced approach I would recommend just slowly dropping cals in small increments each week. Continue doing this until you are dropping about a pound a week.

If you go with a ketogenic then a CKD or TKD would probably be your best bet. When you decide what type of dieting approach you are going to use then you can decide what type of training would suit you the best. The training program that goes along with a CKD is different then that of a TKD.