PDA

View Full Version : New Member

quiet_man
06-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Hi,

After reading and enjoying this site for quite a while now, I thought I'd go ahead register, begginning with a picture of myself (a frightening thing to do ith the size of some of you guys here)

I've been training for just over to years, though am no at a point where I'd like to change my goals and put on a lot more muscle mass. I realise I'm something of an ectomorph (5f 11" 170) but would like to increase my size quite a lot over the coming year.

Well, here's a pic (on holiday last year) - it might not look like it but I've had to lift and eat hard as hell to reach even this, considering my genetics and very fast metabolism.

Thanks.

PeterParker
06-09-2003, 12:01 AM
quiet_man you look solid there. thats damm inpressive

Mystic Eric
06-09-2003, 12:09 AM
lol peterparker, the REAL peter parker is a genius and a scientist and could have easily deduced that this guy is full of it.

PeterParker
06-09-2003, 12:14 AM
why thankyou eric it is nice of you to call me a genius,but im not a scientist.
also refering to your comment about quiet_man,full of it or not, thats still an impressive achievement.

AdamGberg
06-09-2003, 12:15 AM
so...mr. quiet?

*crickets chirping

did eric call you out on this one?

awfully...well...quiet now....

PeterParker
06-09-2003, 12:17 AM
lol:bash:

The_Brick
06-09-2003, 12:21 AM
Please explain. I don't get it.

Quiet Man: Looking ripped man. The chicks must love you. I suppose it's hard to keep mass in the army though.

steveo
06-09-2003, 12:59 AM
:hello: bye-bye

Reinier
06-09-2003, 01:23 AM
So you guys think hes a faker...
I dont think he has to be... i mean, somebodys in that pic right.

why wouldn`t that person register here?

the on holiday last year, when hes only been training 2 years bit is very dodgy tho

Mystic Eric
06-09-2003, 01:38 AM
Well I'm sorry but there's no way that person is 5'11" and only 170 pounds unless that person has the legs of a 5 year old girl.

And just the way he posted as well, making it sound like he doesn't work out. And who the hell would pose with their pants half undone for a BODY BUILDING pose.

It's probably some guy with a lot of time on his hands trying to make a funny.

rujulus
06-09-2003, 06:45 AM
lol.. that pic is to funny......

steveo
06-09-2003, 10:17 AM
I hate to admit it, but I agree with Eric on this one.

Behemoth
06-09-2003, 12:46 PM
The whole 170 is on his anterior side above his waist. I see no lats or traps. And if that's 170, he certainly has no legs.

Mystic Eric
06-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Behemoth
The whole 170 is on his anterior side above his waist. I see no lats or traps. And if that's 170, he certainly has no legs.

Consider the fact that the person in the pic doesn't seem to be flarring a lat spread, his lats look pretty decent and his traps most certainly do. What's funny is that you bash the guy in the pic when his upper body is better than half the people on this site.

Tryska
06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
the pic quality makes it look like a professional magazine shot.

in any case....nice pic! show us some wheels! :clap:

steveo
06-09-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Mystic Eric

Consider the fact that the person in the pic doesn't seem to be flarring a lat spread, his lats look pretty decent and his traps most certainly do. What's funny is that you bash the guy in the pic when his upper body is better than half the people on this site.

Well when you have professional take picture they can make anyone look big. It's all about lighting. Plus preperation on the behalf of the model.

harryhoudini66
06-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Now that is just Player hating dude. What you say is true but the guy on the pic is in excellent shape. To say that it is all lighting is just absurd. I mean even the guy doing the Photoshop images says he need s good base to start working his magic.

JustinASU
06-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Is the man going to defend himself or run off?

steveo
06-09-2003, 11:52 PM
I'm not saying he is not built becuase he is but a good picture can amplify your best qualities.

Besides if you have been in this board long enought you'll see people post pictures claiming to be them. So it's very hard to believe.

RoidRage
06-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Its total BS how could you actually think its him?

PeterParker
06-10-2003, 02:17 AM
now-now RR, i hope u dont believe people on the WBB boards lie.:disagree: tuttut :scratch:

Saint Patrick
06-10-2003, 02:25 AM
Here's what I don't understand:

Why would someone join an internet message board, post a pic of someone else and claim it's them? What is this supposed to accomplish? Even if everyone believes him/her, and says "looking good, great job" then it really means jack sh!t, because it's not really their pic. Seems to me like a self-esteem issue that they don't have the confidence to post their real pic to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

I have much more respect for people who have the cajones to post their own pics, regardless of how fat or puny they may look.

PeterParker
06-10-2003, 02:35 AM
im with Saint on this one.

Savannah
06-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Tryska
the pic quality makes it look like a professional magazine shot.

in any case....nice pic! show us some wheels! :clap:

I'm with T on this one!
That's a nice pic whoever the model is... I'd like to see more!

:angel:

PeterParker
06-10-2003, 03:02 AM
thats what eric said as well:rolleyes: :eek: