PDA

View Full Version : Start with the good: calves and maybe more

Fenbay
06-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Might post some more pics for some motivation! My legs are starting to take shape even though I need to work them much harder than I do. Might post some other pics too to motivate my butt to cut some more and stop worrying so much about the poundage I'm lifting.

BTW: I'm new to the pics thing how the heck do you keep the quality good and keep the images good sized/stay in the size limit. I took this at high quality and had to do a ton to it in order to get it down in size.

P.S. For those keeping score at home I'm 6'1 285llbs calipers say ~21% bodyfat. Down from roughly 308 and ~30% BF. I'm going to try and get serious on the cut now. I'm relatively happy with my progress, but it has started to stall somewhat due to not being as good as I should be on the weekends.

Fenbay
06-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Ok some more fat boy pictures. I intend to use these as some inspiration for getting serious on my cut! The way I see it is I got a good lump of clay to work with at least. It's just a fat lump of clay for now. :strong: :strong:

Fenbay
06-09-2003, 08:10 PM
And last and def least, back. <I despise back day>

Fenbay
06-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Whoops, was gonna post a couple more legs too since I get decent ones them naturally.

PeterParker
06-10-2003, 12:36 AM
fenbay, well done on your progress so far, you is gonna be a big muther trucker .:thumbup: :eek: :clap:

GhettoSmurf
06-10-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by PeterParker
fenbay, well done on your progress so far, you is gonna be a big muther trucker .:thumbup: :eek: :clap: :withstupi great job so far man!

raniali
06-10-2003, 11:11 AM
i think you need to eat more pb - and do pull-ups ;)

otherwise - you have a good base

chris mason
06-10-2003, 11:15 AM
In my opinion, forget the serious cut think, you are a naturally big guy, not a GQ model. You should train for size and strength, you look like you have the frame to be a serious strength athlete. Now, I am not suggesting you gain fat, just don't worry about getting a six pack or the like.

steveo
06-10-2003, 11:23 AM
:withstupi

You look like one of the world strongest men. That would be a awesome goal. I would rather be power lifter over a body builder, but I have a bad back and a small frame. I would train to loose some BF, but like Chris said youlook like power lifter.

Fenbay
06-10-2003, 11:42 AM
You bastards! haha just joking. Man I finally start getting serious to try and cut like crazy and you guys go and tell me to just get stronger. True, strength comes crazy easy and naturally to me, but I've always wanted to try and see what the muscles under there would look like with a lower BF%. I might just try and stay the course of eating (mostly) clean and working hard and see where those results lead me.

Thanks for the input guys. <and peanut butter gal>

SoulOfKoRea
06-10-2003, 07:52 PM
you have great traps

steveo
06-10-2003, 11:40 PM
We are not telling you not to cut. Do what you want but you are built like a strenght lifter. i would go on a clean diet and add some cardio.

AlexBBbegginer
06-11-2003, 12:17 PM
why not cut down for a couple of months, then bulk and train heavy again.
Youll have less to cut in future, and youll have a better CV system to train with.
So you can have the best of both worlds...;)