PDA

View Full Version : Breaking The Barriers

Pages : [1] 2 3

Franjipani
06-09-2003, 08:21 PM
New Year + New Goals = New Journal

I became rather nostalgic last night as I perused my old journal & saw the progress I have made over the past 12 months and how I have grown both physically & emotionally during that time. When I first started my journal here at wbb (A Work In Progress) I was indeed a blank canvas. Callahan & ectx took me under their wing....and from there I took off and will be eternally grateful for their help and guidence.:angel:.

Funnily enough, my original goals are still the same...My ultimate vision is to have a strong, muscular & svelte physique...(Ohh and please excuse my crudity here) and I want a body every man wants to f*ck & every woman wants.... I’m not quite there obviously but I’ve come a long way !!!!;) :p.

Who would have thought that a year later I would be at my best physically, blasting all my weight goals out of the water, rubbing shoulders with the best of wbbb in North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama & Texas...& making one of the biggest decisions of my life so far. One that will stretch me more as a person than anything I have EVER done. Growth comes only from forcing the body to deal with new levels of intensity....its called the cycle of progress.....and I’m all about turning dreams into reality. Sooooooo.....

I will be entering my first ever bodybuilding competition in Greensboro, North Carolina 14th August, 2004. This new journal will endeavour to account for my diet, training & mental health throughout the duration of that time. Considering how I’ve recently got in touch with my “inner dark side”....this in itself should prove very interesting...heehee.:angel:.

So, gone are the “fluffy” workouts....I’m resolving to evolve....Im living in the moment and Im STEPPING UP..... It scares me sh*tless to think of parading my body in front of hundreds of people....Its FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) but I believe, If you CAN’T.....then you simply MUST....... Afterall, your character is shaped by stepping out of the comfort zone.....and I have the dedication, determination, discipline, strength, desire, attitude (Hardcore & Badass..grrrrrrr:) )and focus to achieve it.... I’m sooooo PUMPED !!!!:clap:.

Over the next couple of weeks I will have a comprehensive diet & training programme breakdown in place. This also includes bodyfat %, physical measurements and weight projections etc....

I’m still a very much A Work In Progress....and I intend on enjoying the journey, not just the destination.....and I'll be really, really, really relying on the support of my gorgeous buddies..:D.

MrWebb78
06-09-2003, 08:26 PM
with a positive attitude like that you dont need much support. such a nice change from the usual dismal posts of alot of members.

best of luck, look forward to seeing your workouts posted.

north carolina really IS full of meatheads, maybe I wont move there:)

heathj
06-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Well said.

Good luck!! :thumbup:

:spam:

Franjipani
06-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Had a terrific day today......got my pic's back from my trip so far & I'll be sorting through those over the next couple of days....& deciding on which ones to post....pending individual approval naturally:evillaugh.Also bought myself a box of those terribly scrumptious detour bars for me to take to Florida ....I'm soooo gonna enjoy those suckers:D.

I've also become addicted to those Animal adds...whooooa, the guy posing for the "suck it up" and "shutup and train"....is ma dream man:hump: :drooling:.

So, today was the dreaded leg day........

Squats
1x8, 45lbs
1x6, 95lbs
1x8, 45lbs (overhead squats)
1x8, 115lbs
1x8, 95lbs
**I did the set of o/h squats to see whether I could get into the right groove. I'm still having challenges with form....it was only in the last set that it started to feel comfortable and I didnt drift forward....I'll be sticking with this weight for a wee bit longer before increasing it. Squats suck the big one :cry:.

Leg Press
1x8, 360lbs(+20lbs)
1x6, 360lbs
1x8, 320lbs
**Yippeeeee :clap:

Leg Extensions
1x11, 50lbs
1x7, 60lbs(+10lbs)

Calf Raises
Single Leg raises with 35lb db - 1x10
Both legs with 70lbs - 2x10

Note: Have also been doing an abundance of cardio daily:angel:

Isaac Wilkins
06-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Way to go, Frannie! :clap:

This new journal shall become a place of wonder. I decree it.

Oh, and I'm interested to hear about this "getting in touch with your inner dark side". ;)

I'll enjoy watching your in your show.

carolinagirl
06-09-2003, 09:37 PM
You are an animal.

Everyone take note: she felt sick after leg day today. I encouraged her to vomit (because then she'd be really hardcore!) but she didn't want to. So she didn't.

Maybe next time.

Budiak
06-09-2003, 10:17 PM
She truly is an animal.

CG, next time you need to force her to vomit and she will know the meaning of leg day. Stick your finger down her throat if you need to.

Uhhhh bling?

BennettBoy
06-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Franjipani
[My ultimate vision is to have a strong, muscular & svelte physique...(Ohh and please excuse my crudity here) and I want a body every man wants to f*ck & every woman wants

:cool: I just love it when women talk dirty. ;)

It seems you are well on your way based on what I've seen. I can't wait to follow more of your "work in progress" as you "break the barriers".

Oh, and you have my permission to post any picture of me you feel you want to post......but one of course. :p And you know which one I'm talking about I am quite sure. :eek:

Escape01
06-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Your attitude is admirable...devotion will get you there in the end.

Leg day looks like its on the right track. Squats are everything...I guess that's about all there is to it.

I believe that the guy posing in those ads is Matt Duvall, whose quads have been a source of inspiration for a long time.

Good luck with your goals, I'm very much looking forward to watching your progress.

Alex.V
06-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Frannie, I'd like to be another who says you won't need any luck with that kind of attitude.

This short visit turned into something a lot more, didn't it? :) I'm another one looking forward to seeing what happens over the next few months.

JustinF
06-10-2003, 05:00 AM
Awesome Franji!! With all y'all doing these competitions down in Carolina, I'm gonna have to move sooner than I wanted to!! I already got it marked on my calander, I wouldn't miss it. Are you going to HY's comp this year? I'm going to try to make it down for that also.

(Ohh and please excuse my crudity here) and I want a body every man wants to f*ck & every woman wants.... :D :thumbup:

Great leg session Franji! More PR's!!

rookiebldr
06-10-2003, 06:09 AM
Awesome, Franji, simply awesome. :)

WillKuenzel
06-10-2003, 08:22 AM
"inner dark side" :thumbup: No better place. :evillaugh

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/icw/027.gif

Are you going to be doing bodybuilding or figure?

Tryska
06-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by carolinagirl

Everyone take note: she felt sick after leg day today. I encouraged her to vomit (because then she'd be really hardcore!) but she didn't want to. So she didn't.

*snicker* maybe if you'd taken her to Denny's.

*lol* i'm just messin with ya franjes!!! I think this new journal is AWESOME! i wish you the bes tof luck too - go out there and kick some ass. take some names after too. and let me see those pics!

ectx
06-10-2003, 10:08 AM
I sense much greatness in this new journal. You're gonna kick even more ass this upcoming year. ...and w00t! you almost puked on leg day. I'm so proud.

Silverback
06-10-2003, 02:44 PM
"I want a body every man wants to f*ck & every woman wants.... I’m not quite there obviously but I’ve come a long way !!!!"

Im sorry Franji youve already acheived this imo, you might as well give up! :)

haha, great to see the new journal. As others have said your attitude is perfect and you will achieve whatever you wish, no doubt.

Remember being sick on leg day isnt a bad thing, it is what makes it all worthwhile ;)

Budiak
06-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Post this hardcore workout you're telling me about. Dammit.

It better not be fluffy!

Pup
06-10-2003, 07:33 PM
A woman can never be rushed, otherwise she will be highly annoyed and you will be slapped about the face and head.

Franjipani
06-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Phhhwwooooar, its been an action packed day today..... got waxed, washed the dogs, sunbaked by the pool, went to the gym, packing for my trip to Florida, organising bits and pieces....all this and still need to cook dinner, organise all the photos, watch a brilliant movie then get some decent shuteye....Life is grand:D

I must say....I'm in love with cgirls animals. Her two dogs are adorable....and her cat "poncho" is my absolute favourite. He thinks he is a dog. I have NEVER in my life come across a cat that craves affection:eek:. He sleeps with me and I'm just loving every minute of it...cept every little move i make...he's onto me and he's snug as a bug in a rug cuddling up...Bless his lil cotton sox:).

Okay, here is the workout... (ohhh and I'd just like to point out that I'm sore everywhere today. My bum, quads, calves and NOW shoulders, upper back.... life is PERFECT :cool:.) :-

I've really got to thank Cgirl for all my PR's today because she thinks I'm easy to trick....lol. She says because I'm working in lbs...I've got now idea whats going on.....cheeky buggar:eek:.

Assisted Pullups
1x7 @ 70lbs
1x3 @ 55lbs
1x2 negatives, bw
1x4 negatives, bw
**These are bloody bastard's....grrrrrrr:mad:

Bent BB Rows
1x10, 80lbs (+5lbs)
1x8, 80lbs
1x6, 90lbs (+15lbs)
**Whooooa, chuffed about this one !!!!:thumbup:

Pully Rows
1x10, 70lbs
1x10, 80lbs
1x5, 90lbs
**Last set was quite heavy so I'll be staying here for a bit...

Powercleans
Gotta wait for PowerMan to come to town.....I'm not propelling/exploding properly from legs....could be that they are still trashed from yesterday's workout but even still.... pretty ****ty attempt today really.

Overhead squats
1x8, 55lbs (+5lbs)
1x8, 55lbs
**These are my NEW favourites...I so *heart* them:angel:

DB Shoulder Press
1x8, 20lbs
1x4, 25lbs
1x4, 25lbs

Upright Rows - Ezycurl
1x6, 40lbs
1x5, 40lbs

**MrWebb78 - Welcome to my new Journal and thanks heaps for your kind words:D.

**Heathj - Thanks muffin....hope you had a nice birthday the other day and your trip was good ??:).

**Borris - Awwwww thanks hon.... "a place of wonder" eh?? sounds good to me. I'll be requiring your services soon enough....so don't you go wondering too far away :p.

**Cgirl - Grrrrr... you are a hitler. I don't "do" vomit (you gals will never let me forget my ONE little indiscretion eh??). I felt sick as hell true enough.....much like how I felt today:eek:. This hardcore stuff is sen-frickin-sational.

**Budiak - Bling, Bling !!! When the pics of Bennett are posted I don't want to hear ANY whinging from you about quality mkkkaaaaaay??? I still luv ya though...and I KNOW ya gonna miss me muffin:p.

**Bennett - Yay.....the pics have finally arrived.... I took so many photos of you they are all a blur now...lol. I would like to add that I take NO responsibility as to what gets posted though....heehee as they will be done in my absence. Thanks heaps for your constant support hon, I can't wait to get back to the talent that awaits me in South Carolina in a few
weeks...yeahh babyyyyy:thumbup:.

**Escape01 - Whooooa, you totally rock for that info about Matt Duvall as well as your support. May you continue to experience fabuloso post-cardio endorphines.:angel:.

**Belial - Ain't that the truth...I never dreamed in a million years the type of "magic moments" I have already experienced and who knows whats in store for the rest of my visit eh????:angel:.

**JustinF - Awww you so ROCK hon !!! It was great to chat with you the other day....hope you had a top weekend too ??

**Rookie - Ta muchly hon.... don't be a stranger now, ya hear????

**HomeYield - Ya, I blame it all on cgirl for coaxing it out of me.....:eek:. Errrm, at this stage I'm erring on the bodybuilding side for the competition...as I don't plan on buying myself any "boobies" in the near future !!!

**Tryska - lol....can't wait til you get your lil diva ass up here....so excited:clap:.

**ectx - Aww bless, you're too gorgeous muffinhead....I feel so chuffed that you're proud!!!!

**Big-Ron - Great to see ya hon...its been a while..and you are such a sweetie....Although, I have not seen that email you promised as yettuttut.

**Pupsicle - Ohhh errrrr, right on the mark hon;).

GhettoSmurf
06-11-2003, 05:34 AM
yay a new journal! :spam: ! nice BB rows :)

Coke
06-11-2003, 06:25 AM
Best wishes for you in all your new goals! :)

WillKuenzel
06-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Nice workout girly! Glad to hear you are done with those fluffy fufu workouts.

You'll be filled with haet and flipping people off in the gym yet!

JustinF
06-12-2003, 06:18 AM
Damn Franji, more PR's! Awesome. .....and the pleasure was all mine reagrding our chat!! ;)

Relentless
06-12-2003, 11:38 AM
hard to believe it has been more than a year already, eh?

damn!

and I'm with cgirl... if you can push yourself hard enough that you actually upchuck, it's a good sign that your intensity level is nice and high. I wouldn't do it every workout, mind... but every so often it's good to push yourself *just* over the edge a bit.

With any luck, the brisbane trip will work out for Sara and I and we'll come down under to kick your butt in the gym a bit and raise a ruckus all along the coast, the better to prepare you for your show next year. :D

Cal

P.S. Cats that act like dogs are not all that uncommon. In fact, I think it's simply a sign of a cat that has had a good owner/master that showers them with love and affection from day one. Of course, I'm biased -- we have TWO cats like that. :D

Miss Rezza
06-12-2003, 07:53 PM
A NEW JOURNAL!?!?!

... Sweet as!! :cool:

Everything looks absolutely fabulous in here hon. I'm so excited to hear that you're going to compete!! You're gonna kick butt baby!! :cool: :cool:

I laughed my ass off at your photos Frannie!! Sooooo funny!! Looks like you're having way too much fun for your own good. ;)

Oh btw.... i absolutely lurrrrrrrve your red leather pants!!! Totally spunky!! :nod: :D

Tank23
06-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Franji!! Good luck with this new journal, and your new hardcore workouts ;)

Nice BB rows too, I reckon you've prob got the form down better than me. You want your 'form nazi' title back? I don't think I've earnt it yet :D

-Tank

JustinF
06-17-2003, 04:02 AM
Franji????????????

BennettBoy
06-17-2003, 05:56 AM
Frannie's in Orlando rocking Florida. :D

JustinF
06-17-2003, 06:06 AM
Orlando? Dammit Franji, couldn't ya wait? I'm going to Orlando the week of July 21st!!

Herc
06-17-2003, 02:50 PM
Yup, Frannie is here in O-town. I've put some pics up in Member Pics. and Frannie said she would be updating soon.

JustinF - Be sure to look me up when you get here.

later

:thumbup:

Scott S
06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Some latecomer :spam: for the new journal! I'd wish you good luck for the contest prep, but I don't think you'll need it. :strong:

Originally posted by Budiak
Stick your finger down her throat if you need to.

Reminds me of Theta Chi pledging. (Where's that "puke" smiley??)

Franjipani
06-19-2003, 07:15 PM
Whoooa..... I still got the Mojo if I'm only on page 2 after a whole week...heehee. Thankyou Steve, Rezza, Ghettosmurf, Cocoa, HomeYield, Justin & Tank for the bumps and thrills. Cal, its hard to believe its been over a year since you helped me sculpt the bod I have today and I absolutely can't wait for your visit in December !!! Bennett, I'll be seeing your fine self on Saturday:angel:

I had the most Magical time in Florida and met so many fabuloso new friends its so damn challenging to condense it all into one lil journal entry but i'll do ma best yeah !!
Man, I'm just so bloody grateful that I love life so much cause mine just keeps getting better and better....its sooooo surreal:angel:.

My trip began with helping a friend out working for three days at a Conference. Met heaps of wonderful people...had a blast and got to stay in 5 star luxury:D. I got to spend time and share a room with a beautiful, fun, crazy, spiritual "out there" chick from Miami who has since become a bit of a soul-mate. I was then whisked away by another beautiful friend (whom I met in Fiji just 6 weeks ago) for the rest of my trip and who really treated me like a princess....I wanted for absolutely nothing. I'm ever so grateful to have him in my life :)

Of course, a trip wouldn't be complete without meeting a fellow wbb'er so I had the pleasure of meeting the totally gorgeous spunk of a man....HERC. I reckon he ought to be in Cleo's "batchelor of the year" spread. He is a truly wonderful, caring, giving, fun, playful, kind hearted person who treated me to a day of MAGIC. From VIP seating at Animal Kingdom to spectacular fireworks at Epcot....whooooa, I had one of the best days of my life. To top it off we went back to his new home (his pride and joy) for a beer and the BESTEST ice tea i've EVER tasted in my life. He even gave me a beautiful rose from his garden....bless his lil cotton sox !!!! I will never forget his hospitality and generosity. Thanks again Herc you are a legend:angel:.

I'm now back home spending time with PowerMan & Cgirl...They are at the gym at the moment with Belial & Narc (I'm naughty because I had a bit of a wild night last night and have been feeling a bit under the weather so I piked *slaps own wrist*).

Anyway, I locked the HARDCORE & BADASS franji away for a week so when released she will attack with a vengeance......:evillaugh. I did go to the gym with Herc though and he showed me some craaaaazzzzzy ab work stuff after I ran for 30mins (I was needing me an endorphin rush badly....almost gagging for it:eek: ).

Here tis....

Treadmill x 30mins - jog
Hanging Oblique work x 3sets
Decline Rev x3 sets
Decline Crunch x3 sets

**At the time, I seriously didnt think these exercises were targeting anything.....but whoooooooa was I mistaken...I am in such pain from behind my ribs down to my groin....even my tri's are bloody sore:eek: I feel pain when I breathe for gods sake....so the Herc abs are the business:thumbup:

PowerManDL
06-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Naughty naughty Frannie! You missed a good fun workout too.

I'm gonna be nice and not tell everyone the story from last night. But I think "cheeky buggar" will get the point across quite nicely ;)

iLUDEd
06-20-2003, 06:02 AM
holy ****, i better get my ass into gear or youll be lifting more than me soon! hehe :P keep up the good work kid..

JustinF
06-20-2003, 06:59 AM
That's great you're having great times here in the states Franji!!

I hope you're feeling a little better than yesterday! ;)

WillKuenzel
06-20-2003, 09:09 AM
Get to feeling better girl! See you on Saturday. :D

Herc
06-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Frannie,

Had a great time while you were here. Drop by anytime.

And you thought I was just making up ab exercises, I told you to rein in the bada$$ train, but no - you had to do those Decline Reverse Negatives.

Feels SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD.

Mik
06-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Sounds like you're having a blast Frannie! Hope you're feeling better.

Tryska
06-20-2003, 10:44 AM
what no deadlifts yesterday chica?

Tryska
06-20-2003, 10:57 AM
baha. are you still in full ozzy mode at the moment?

Franjipani
06-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Wow, what a super-dupa weekend.....Went to another bodybuilding competition on Saturday night. This time it was to Ashboro in North Carolina with Bennettboy, HomeYield & Carolinagirl. Wow, was heaps smaller than Bennetts comp BUT we were in for a rare treat with a brilliant & entertaining performance by GUNTHER....Ohh myyyy bloody god, what a BEAST !!! He clocked up heaps more brownie points when he performed to JOURNEY. That totally went off!!! HomeYield took a few pics of Cgirl & I hugging him....so, if they don't turn out Homey... life won't be worth living:evillaugh. No question they will be gracing my journal:angel:.

I was disappointed that there were no fitness/figure girls present. I am certain now that when I compete next year it will be in either one of these categories. The girls at Bennetts show were sen-frickin-sational and I took some amazing pics for my own motivational purposes.

Okay, well......my diet over the last couple of days has been spotless (apart from lunch today - was taken out by a g/f of Bennetts, bless her... but that is easily rectified):D. I now know what I need to target in terms of calorie intake etc....and I have been doing regular cardio.....

Will be doing legs with Bennett this afternoon....so WATCH THIS SPACE....

Ohhh and keep an eye out in the Pic's forum for Bennetts shots + some bonus pics;)

WillKuenzel
06-23-2003, 12:59 PM
HomeYield took a few pics of Cgirl & I hugging him....so, if they don't turn out Homey... life won't be worth living:evillaugh
They turn out great!

please oh please oh please let them come out good

You need to be posting the whole diet girly. We won't be settling for you just getting away with posting that its been good. Lets see it. :p

Franjipani
06-23-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by HomeYield
You need to be posting the whole diet girly. We won't be settling for you just getting away with posting that its been good. Lets see it. :p

*sigh* mkaaaaay......

Sunday 22nd June

Meal I - 4 egg whites (2 yolks), 1/2 cup dry oats & 1/2nana
Meal II - 3/4 detour bar
Meal III - 1 oz. peanuts
Meal IV - 1 small piece grilled fish, 5 oz. grilled chicken, 1/2 sweet potato & salad (1/2 avo).

:angel:

WillKuenzel
06-23-2003, 02:35 PM
Much better! :D Just trying to keep ya honest now. ;)

PowerManDL
06-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Where's all the ham you ate the other day?

carolinagirl
06-23-2003, 04:26 PM

*sigh* mkaaaaay......

Sunday 22nd June

Meal I - 4 egg whites (2 yolks), 1/2 cup dry oats & 1/2nana
Meal II - 3/4 detour bar
Meal III - 1 oz. peanuts
Meal IV - 1 small piece grilled fish, 5 oz. grilled chicken, 1/2 sweet potato & salad (1/2 avo).

:angel:

I KNOW you know that's not enough. One ounce of peanuts isn't enough to fill up the cat, for cripes' sakes!

Keep eating.

How many cals did you decide on? And are you fitday-ing? I want to see the breakdowns, missy!

(And speaking of 'missy'.....I 'miss-y' you already! :(

I'm going to go do cardio now. :angel: Well, in a minute. It's still hot.

Franjipani
06-23-2003, 06:18 PM
First workout day at "golds" gym with Bennettboy in Irmo, South Carolina. Today was the dreaded leg day with a dash of calves..:D. I felt surprisingly strong today and I attribute it to complete rest & eating more...

Here Tis:-

Squats
1x8, 45lbs
1x8, 95lbs
1x7, 95lbs
1x7, 95lbs
**I'm sticking to this weight as I still have form "issues". My stance is a lot wider and I'm more comfortable with the bar but I'm still leaning forward on the last rep's due to fatigue. All in all a pretty decent set:).

LegPress
1x8, 180lbs
1x5, 360lbs
1x10, 270lbs
**I was thrilled to maintain the 360lbs especially after doing squats..... yayyy for moi:thumbup:

Leg Ext
1x8, 50lbs
1x9, 70lbs
1x6, 80lbs
**Pretty decent actually.....every leg ext machine has been different so far.....lol.....I'm forever playing with weight;).

half-seated calf machine
1x15, 90lbs
1x15, 180lbs
1x12, 230lbs
**Ohhh errr this was one funky machine....gotta luv that!!!!:angel:

Seated calf machine
1x15, 45lbs
**just wanted to get a feel of this weird machine.....liked it also..

DIET
Meal I - 1/2cup oats, eggs (2whole/2egg yolks)
Meal II - chicken in a bun with honey mustard & fries + 2 little rolls *slaps own wrist very, very hard then legs it*.
Meal III - Post workout shake (40g Optimum Whey & 1/2 nana)
Meal IV - 5oz grilled chicken + salad + 1/2 sweet potato

**Will edit in fitday.com's calorie intake later on.......

**HomeYield - Honesty rocks;)

**PowerMan - Get thee off da drugs dude:eek:

**Cgirl - *LMAO* yeah, yeah....I am needing to keep between 1800-2200 according to da data miner extraordinaire;). The Fitday.com is so time consuming I will do it a wee bit later.... Ohhh bless ya lil cotton sox...miss'y ya too;).

JustinF
06-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Meal II - chicken in a bun with honey mustard & fries + 2 little rolls

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:drooling:
Great session Franji. Looks like a great leg day. Let us know how you're walking tomorrow!!;)

Frozenmoses
06-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Score, another journal for my verbal graffiti. Good luck, Franji!

BennettBoy
06-23-2003, 07:43 PM
Great workout tonight girlie. I must say you got some dang strong legs there. :D I was particulary impressed with what you did with those leg extensions. Not that your leg pressing was bad at all. Your squats will continue to improve.

:strong: :thumbup:

Frozenmoses
06-23-2003, 07:45 PM
BennettBoy - Put the Hefty bag full of freon down, and back away slowly.

:D

McBain
06-24-2003, 01:00 AM
franji will youever coem home to the merry old land of oz :(

Herc
06-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Good leg day Frannie-

So when are you doing abs again?

;)

carolinagirl
06-24-2003, 03:30 PM
Nice leg presses.

But don't be a wuss on the squats. :mad: You can do it. Don't punk out just because I'm not there to yell at you! :D

Franjipani
06-24-2003, 07:59 PM
Today was magically relaxing....Bennett has the most precious backyard...so gorgeous and pretty...very serene filled with pine trees, weeping willows, and a divine tranquil waterfall with fishponds to boot.......great way to fall asleep at night let me assure you....but as I was reading out there today....there were so many cutesy squirrels...I got so excited:D :D.

I had an extremely productive day today and got up to speed with everything. Did a chest workout day and although I have been feeling really strong of late...the actual weights were not up to par. I'm beginning to feel very sore from my leg workout yesterday though so thats a terrific sign !!!!

Workout :strong:

Incline DB Press
1x8, 25lbs
1x8, 30lbs
1x4, 35lbs
**Managed to score new PB on rep for last set unassisted so was fairly chuffed with that:cool:.

Flat DB Press
1x7, 30lbs
1x3, 35lbs
1x10, 25lbs
1x7, 25lbs
**Went this avenue today instead of bench press for a change. It quite evident that I'm wayyyyyy stronger on my left side than right (being a lefty and all ;) ).

Hammer Incline Press
1x6, warmup - no weight
1x10, 20lbs
1x7, 50lbs
1x5, 50lbs
**First time using this machine.... interesting.

DB Fly's
1x8, 15lbs
1x6, 20lbs
1x5, 20lbs
**By the time I got to these....I was quite exhausted really.

Decline Crunches
3 sets to failure

**Ohh and I showed Bennett what Herc does for total Ab day:eek:.

The last few days I've been feeling rather self-conscious about a little weight increase since I've been in the States.......it actually affected me today whilst I was at the gym and I'm hoping that Bennetts gym mirrors make you look BIGGER than normal...lol.......Anyway, its pretty dreadful and quite shocking considering I've taken positive measures with my diet. So while Bennett was doing some additional tricep work..I jogged on treadmill for 12minutes.:angel:

Diet
Meal I - 3 eggs (1 egg, 2 egg whites) + 1/2 cup dry oatmeal with 1/4 apple.
Meal II - 3/4 cup peanuts + apple
Meal III - 5oz chicken breast + 1/2 avo + salad
Meal IV - Optimum whey shake (40g protein)
Meal V - 6oz Salmon, 1/2 sweet potato & salad

Total Cals: 2010
Fat: 45%
Carbs: 27%
Protein: 28%
**Wow....needs major overhaul.... OUCH!!!

**Justin- Thanks hon.... My hammies, quads & calves are just beginning to ache now...tomorrow I will feel the full effect:D.

**FM- Welcome....feel free to drop by anytime:hello:

**Bennett- Wow...thanks for the compliment. You'll be a superb spotter in no time;).

**McBain - At this rate...I'll never make it back:eek:

**Herc - Didn't get a chance to completely thrash my abs today but I did replicate what you did last week on Bennett...heehee :D.

**Cgirl - Thanks for checking up...I know damn well not to pull the wool over your eyes hon....but I distinctly remember last time we squated together that 95lbs was the weight where I needed to work from. I reckon I could do just a couple of reps heavier but thats about it unless I compromise on form.:confused:.

McBain
06-25-2003, 01:45 AM
:cry:

JustinF
06-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Nice job Franji. You're setting PB's nearly every session!! Oh, and it's the mirrors, I'm sure. ;)

Mik
06-25-2003, 09:06 AM
Hey Franji, you're a lefty too?! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

I knew you were special. ;)

BennettBoy
06-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Frannie LOL at the mirrors. Maybe that's why I thought I looked better during my contest prep. than I placed. :( Those DAMN mirrors!

And your diet is fine. You now are back on track and you have PLENTY of time to lose whatever weight you want to lose before next years show. And I also fear you are looking around the gym at other ladies making comparisons perhaps? Why not check out all the FAT ladies in my gym and then things fall into perspective. You look great and have done a great job getting where you are today. Stop putting yourself down.

But then again, I do the same thing.....so whatever works. ;)

Tank23
06-25-2003, 09:30 AM
That's a pretty decent chest workout there Franji. Keep up all the PR's gal....

Hope you're having a good time up there ay....when you due home?

oh btw....i heard 'lefties' are unco :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

ectx
06-25-2003, 01:44 PM
I think you're diet is fine too actually. I was about to gripe about protein intake...and I do think it could be higher, but not bad at all gal.

Franjipani
06-26-2003, 08:14 AM
Twas an action packed afternoon and evening yesterday thats for sure.... Started with Bennett & I doing our cardio on a trail in the Harbison Forest Park. I'm in in awe about how still everything is out here and the smell of a forest is simply divine....Anyway, Bennett was getting a wee bit anxious about the length of cardio...but I was pleased because our heart rates were up and he was breathing heavy...:evillaugh.

Last night we went to the "Crocodile Rocks" bar/pub in Columbia....to see the finals for the Local Band Comp.....jeeez, it was fairly packed out for a Wednesday thats for sure. Saw several bands....I was most impressed with the talent (both on and off stage;) ) I *heart* South Carolina !!
The first band was heavy metal - very much Metallica sounding (HomeYield - you would have loved this one !!!), the second....was Hip-Hop....their groove & stage presence rocked but their sound was not up to par, the third was an exact duplication of "Default". Had a terrific time of it though....met a couple of young locals (was asked out on a date by a 19yr old:eek: ) and didn't touch any alcomohol:angel:.

Daily Diet
Meal I 4 eggs (two egg whites) & 1/2cup oatmeal raw + 1/2 apple.
Meal II 3oz grilled salmon & salad + 1/2 avo
Meal III 6oz tuna & 2tbsp salsa
Meal IV 1/3 cup peanuts
Meal V 2 scoops Optimum Whey
Meal VI 8oz Talapia (fish) + 1/2 baked potato + salad

Total Cals: 1650
Fat:36%
Carbs:18%
Protein:46%

**Whoooooa, check out that protein eh????? I felt really good about my diet yesterday....plenty full but not overly like I've been feeling the last few days. Please tell me this is enough cals to kick start my metabolism because it felt spot on !!!:D.

**McBain - Ohh why sad ?? Are you not enjoying my antics over here??:)

**Justin - You are too gorgeous for words!! You scared me when I read your diet....looks like minei s okay but I still think you need to eat more;).

**Mik - "lefties" do it better:D

**Bennett - Thanks sweetie...must have been a moment of weakness because I'm really feeling on track now....particularly strong and very focused & determined as you saw from my discipline last night... I'm looking forward to another one of your gruelling workouts tonight:cool:.

**Tank - Hey matey, thanks for the compliments on chest day...whooooa, I'm still extremely sore from it too....:eek:. I come home early August now....and then I'm gonna fly to Melbourne to kick your bottom for that unco comment:evillaugh

**ec - *lol* I KNEW you were going to say that about the protein...it was a moment of weakness that I had too many peanuts....they soooo morish ya know??;)

WillKuenzel
06-26-2003, 08:30 AM
Diet looks great girly! Do you know what your maintenance calories are. Those look a little low but I could be mistaken.

You don't happen to remember the name of the first band do you? I'm just wondering if I've heard them play before because my buddies band do a lot of playing here in NC and SC and they are all pretty much the same genre. There's a lot of metal talent here but too bad that's just not what is selling these days. :(

Wikked1
06-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Wanted to say thanks for dropping in on my journal and the kind words of support....and I did some reading here as well.
I almost agree with you about the Detour bars I'm kind of partial to the Uturns myself but they are both very tasty :D I envy you getting out , being able to work out with other wbb members! I especially loved your journal opening page ......brutal honesty I can appreciate that! I'm a regular reader now! Hooked!

Escape01
06-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Wow, good chest workout.

And a definite smile to cardio on a trail...

Tryska
06-26-2003, 11:12 AM

**Mik - "lefties" do it better:D

damn straight. ;)

Franjipani
06-26-2003, 08:27 PM
Ouchie !!! I'm very, very sore all over.....I was a bit wicked to go to the gym before I'd fully recovered from chest/tri's. Still, I managed a wee PR which is quite insane...woo hoo!!!:eek:.

WORKOUT:strong:

Pullups (assisted)
1x5, level 10
1x6, level 9
1x6, level 10
**Good lord, I was stuffed before, during and after this one...

T-bar Rows
1x10, 25lbs
1x10, 45lbs
1x7, 55lbs(+10lbs)
1x9, 45lbs
**Yay!!!!

Lat Pulldowns
1x10, 40lbs
1x6, 60lbs
1x10, 50lbs
**First time using the vgrip. Interesting.....

Seated Rows
1x10, 50lbs
1x6, 60lbs
1x9, 50lbs
1x8, 50lbs

Cardio = 15mins jog @ 7mph - Got my endorphin fix:angel:

DAILY DIET
Meal I - 4eggs (2egg whites) + 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1/2 apple
Meal II - 2 slices ww bread + 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 6oz tuna
Meal III - Pre-workout shake (2 scoops optimum whey) + 1 apple
Meal IV - Post-workout shake + 1tbsp Udo's oil
Meal V - 6oz chicken + 1cup brocolli + 1/2 potato

Total Cals: 1681
Fat: 22%
Carbs:28%
Protein:51%

** I know its a bit under par....but god, I'm so full, couldn't possibly fit another thing in:angel:.

**HY - Diet is on track....I know cals are short of perfect but I'm getting there....bit of trial and error eh???

**Wikked1 - :hello: welcome to my humble abode...thanks for the compliment..I'll look forward to more input from you....

**Escape01 - Ohhh thanks for dropping by....always a pleasure to hear from a fellow cardio junkie;).

**Tryska - Ain't that the truth:p

JustinF
06-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Hot damn!!! Over 50% protein, you go girl!! And another PB!! I'm speechless. Excelent job Franji, errrrrrr :angel: ;)

Isaac Wilkins
06-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Nice macros, girl, but get those cals up!!! tuttut

Also good lifting! As long as you're hitting PR's, it's all good.

Mik
06-27-2003, 08:29 AM
w00t! Nice session Frannie. PRs make it all worthwhile don't they?

WillKuenzel
06-27-2003, 08:41 AM
Ouchie !!! I'm very, very sore all over.....I was a bit wicked to go to the gym before I'd fully recovered from chest/tri's. Still, I managed a wee PR which is quite insane...woo hoo!!!:eek:.

Its tough to fully recover from a previous muscle group before going on to the next one. By splitting them up you don't have to wait that long. That's how you are able to pull off another PR because it doesn't directly affect the worked muscle group. But now if you continue to be sore a week later, I'll be worrying. You've got plenty of good people looking after you so I know I don't have to be the worry wart. :D

Macros looked a bit off but like you said its a bit of trail and error. It took me a couple of days of planning and packing to get mine straight. No worries girly! Keep plugging along. :D

Workhorse
06-27-2003, 08:46 AM
I feel like a total idiot... its been almost 3 weeks since you've had this new journal and I just noticed it this morning....... sorry Franji.... but here's my obligatory
I'll be checking in from now on I promise!!

Wikked1
06-27-2003, 09:24 AM
I just happened to notice the "Energizer Bunny" thing under your avatar....your words of encouragement have inspired me THANKS....:)
Now I get it ....
Your workout looks solid and I'm impressed.....pullups? :cool:
I don't want to sound gender biased cause I'm not. I think the pull ups are a great exercise. Very few do them at my gym and never have I seen a female doing them. You rock!

Isaac Wilkins
06-27-2003, 09:26 AM
Her macros are a touch off, but not too bad. I'd like to see her closer to 50/20/30 (p/c/f) rather than 50/30/20.

She needs more food rather than anything else. :p

Pup
06-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I hate to admit this..but Borris is correct *don't kill me EC*

...nice lifting senorita caliente :cool:

Franjipani
06-28-2003, 07:03 PM
Have just got ma pics back from teh bodybuilding competition in Ashboro last weekend with Gunter....gotta say, some of them were terrific...just awaiting them to be resized then I will share:D.

Yesterday's diet:-

Meal I - 4eggs (2egg whites) + oatmeal + 1/2 apple
Meal II - 1 slice ww bread + cottage cheese + tuna
Meal III - 1 slice ww bread + cottage cheese + tuna
Meal IV - Optimum whey shake
Meal V - chicken breast + sweet potato + peas + carrots
Meal VI - Yoghurt

Total Cals: 1813
Fat: 16%
Carbs:39%

Today's diet:-

Meal I - 4eggs (2egg whites) + oatmeal + 1/2 apple
Meal II - 2 slices ww bread + 1/2 avo + 1 can tuna
Meal III - Optimum whey shake
Meal IV - chicken breast + salad + 1/2 avo + 1/2 sweet potato
Meal V - Yoghurt
Meal VI - Optimum whey shake

Total Cals: 1775
Fat: 20%
Carbs: 31%
Protein:48%

**Justin - Thanks for your continued support muffin;)
**Borris - *doh* well.....at least I'm eating more hon.... feeling heaps better too:D.
**Mik - PR's simply Rock !!! Thanks for dropping by:cool:
**HY - I agree thats usually the case but since I've been doing such a varied workout...I've been hitting muscle groups all over the shop....I need to target lowerbody/upperbody/lowerbody in that order...me thinks:D.
**Workie - *lol* I expect regular input from you now Mr:p.
**Wikked1 - Wow... thanks for your kind words....the feelings are mutual on the inspiration front:angel:.
**Pupsicle - You just scraped in hon...heehee...thanks sweetpea, I'm getting jiggy with my new diet....I know I need more good fats though...i'll make use of the Udo's oil:).

Pup
06-28-2003, 07:19 PM
The fact that you can stomach optimum protein is a testament to your level of hardcore, i wouldn't drink that crap if it was free.

Franjipani
06-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Had a wonderfully relaxing day today......spent the afternoon with HomeYield going to the movies & catching a bite to eat. If ya want to keep strict on diet.....I highly recommend going to eat with somebody that is cutting:D. We went to see "28 days later" which I thought was quite thought provoking actually.....I was pretty brave...didnt even have to dig ma fingernails into his flesh;). It is also the first time in history that I have gone to the cinema and completely bypassed the confectionary counter !!! Gooooo me:angel:.

Daily Diet
Meal I = 2 slices ww toast + 4 eggs (2egg whites)
Meal II = Optimum protein shake
Meal III = 12oz (i think) grilled chicken with portion of rice (1/2 cup) + seasoned vegetables
Meal IV = Optimum protein shake
Meal V = Mixed salad + 1/2 sweet potato

Total Cals:1545
Fat:16%
Protein:56%

**Today was a lot of "guestimation" as I went to a restaurant....I would say that it was probably more cals due to the fact you never know what they put in ya food !!!

**Pupsicle - Dont know what you are talking about hon....that whey shake is delish..... its the doublerich chocolate variety..totally scrumptious...especially with nana;).

Okies, the pics are up of Gunter from last weekend.....this is the first picture to grace my journal....ohhh errrr:cool:

WillKuenzel
06-29-2003, 08:42 PM
It is also the first time in history that I have gone to the cinema and completely bypassed the confectionary counter !!! Gooooo meAlthough I did tempt her with buying her some popcorn and drowning it in ultra-fat-scumptrous butter. :D

carolinagirl
06-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Yay you! Passing up the candy! You rock!

JustinF
06-30-2003, 08:17 AM
Sound like you had fun Franji!! Nice picture, how tall is Gunther?

BennettBoy
06-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Pup
The fact that you can stomach optimum protein is a testament to your level of hardcore, i wouldn't drink that crap if it was free.

What? I love Optimum Whey. I haven't found anything better for the price. :)

BennettBoy
06-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by JustinF
Sound like you had fun Franji!! Nice picture, how tall is Gunther?

6'2" almost.

Mik
06-30-2003, 09:18 AM
Great pics Frannie. I thought Gunter was taller than that for some reason. Dayummn he's one big mofo. Must have been great to meet him. I've heard he's a really genuine person.

Herc
06-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by BennettBoy

What? I love Optimum Whey. I haven't found anything better for the price. :)

:nod: Vanilla Ice Cream :nod:

Isaac Wilkins
06-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Better on the diet, sweets. Just another few hundred cals (~2000-2200) and you'll be set!

Also, don't forget to snag your fats! tuttut

Franjipani
06-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Whooooa, had the most fabulous gym workout today !!! Lifting in the dark is a most unique experience....Twas mysterious and intriguing.....all they needed were some strobe lights and it would have totally gone off !!!:D :D. I love Bennetts gym...I've had sooooo many people come up and introduce themselves to me, extremely friendly crowd & did I mention talent galore???? :drooling: :). Music was going as were the cardio machines and the only lights on were coming from the Loo's. When we finished we both sat in the car for ages feeling yukkie....that is the second time I've felt so sick after leg day....it was dreadful...I felt exhausted and I ached....wanted to throw up but couldn't....:cry:

SLDL's
1x10, 45lb
1x10, 95lb
1x6, 135lb(+3reps)
1x5, 135lb
1x10, 115lbs
**Wow....I felt really, really strong today. Last time I attempted this...my grip failed after 3reps. I used a mixed grip today which helped a lot:clap:.

SL Kneeling leg curls
1x10, 20lbs
1x5, 30lbs
1x8, 20lbs
**Wow...never used this machine before...I was definitely stronger on my left side. This weight looks little but geez it was hefty going after deads. :eek:

Plate loaded Squat Press
1x10, 180lbs
1x8, 360lbs
1x6, 410lbs
1x8, 360lbs
**First time using this machine....very similar to leg press but different slope... I highlighted this because I have never done more than 4plates on ANYTHING before.....so I was stoked:D.

Leg Ext
1x8, 90lbs(+10lbs)
**It was after this set that all power went off. Everybody at the gym was asked to leave due to liability issues :).

DAILY DIET
Meal I = 2 slices ww toast w/ peanut butter
Meal II = Optimum whey protein shake
Meal III = Chicken breast with peas, carrots & brown rice
Meal IV = Chicken breast
Meal V = Optimum whey protein shake
Meal VI = Salad + 1/2 avocado
Meal VII = 1 small yoghurt + 1tbsp Udo's oil straight up:eek:

Total Cals:1827
Fat: 25%
Carbs:29%

**HY - Aye, but I resisted your charms....builds character don't ya know:p

**Cgirl - Thanks hon...it was nothing ;)

**Justin - He is roughly 6'1 and we had a wonderful time:)

**Mik - Well, he has a lovely trustworthy face & just look at how big his hands are:eek:.

**Herc - Away with you....there will be none of that talk in ma journal tuttut (unless of course its cheat day:D )

**Borris - Mkkkaaaay, geez you're a tough task master....today was better though:angel:.

Isaac Wilkins
06-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Better, girlie. Another tbsp of olive oil or Udo's in there would have been about perfect.

Nice SLDL work!

JustinF
07-01-2003, 05:31 AM
Nice session Franji. :thumbup: Diet looks great as well. How does that udo's taste?

BennettBoy
07-01-2003, 07:09 AM
Whooooa, had the most fabulous gym workout today !!! Lifting in the dark is a most unique experience.....

Yes, but lifting without AC IS NO fun at all. :p

But I guess you are use to that since very few gyms in Australia have AC as I recall you saying. Jesus, how do you guys endure?

Talent? What talent? You and I lead the way my dear. ;)

Tank23
07-01-2003, 08:09 AM
You're right gal, that was one hefty leg day :thumbup:

LOL @ lifting in the dark........that is hardcore! :D

My gym only has fans, no AC....Damn you americans with your fancy gyms!!! :D :D

Tryska
07-01-2003, 09:13 AM
strobe lights?

talent?

sounds kinda like my gym. except friendlier.

your diet is looking ace these days girlie! altho perhaps a touch low on cals.

carolinagirl
07-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Damn, you're hardcore, girly. :D After leg day......now that's when you're supposed to throw up!

But......I don't think it's nice to be vomiting all the time. ;)

Wikked1
07-01-2003, 12:30 PM
You got your pic snapped with Gunter? That's AWESOME that guy's like H-U-G-E....so COOL.....and you look real nice too by the way!!
You had an AWESOME leg day....very impressive!

Isaac Wilkins
07-01-2003, 12:36 PM
A-HA! Even the T20000 agrees with me.

Hrmph.

Question my diet advice... I see how it is.

:mad:

Hrmph.

Franjipani
07-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Wonderful day today !! I finally managed to track down a terrific buddy of mine that I used to work with in Sydney. Hopefully I'll get to see him before I leave the USA next month:D :D.

I want it known that I reckon Chris Cornell has the sexiest voice on the planet and that Matt Duvall (from those Animal adds) is sex on a stick :bow: :hump:.

Also, I would highly avoid scrubing pots and pans after a Chest workout....ouchie:eek:.

Twas another fabulous workout at the gym....this time the lights were on and the talent was abundant:angel:.

Incline DB Press
1x8, 20lb
1x8, 35lb(+4reps) - last rep assisted
1x10, 30lb - last rep assisted
1x8, 30lbs - last rep assisted
**Felt quite strong cranking these out.... funnily enough...I always feel like my forearms, bi's and tri's are about to explode rather than my actual chest. Also, I have to be in starting position...and have one of the weights handed to me to begin with..

Plate-loaded Bench Press
1x10, 50lbs
1x8, 60lbs
1x4, 70lbs
1x6, 50lbs
**First time doing this. I attempted to do 70lb after the second set but no go.... I was frustrated and attempted it again...and bloody well got the sucker..:eek:

Flat bench on hammer machine
1x10, 50lbs
1x5, 70lbs
1x7, 50lbs
**Another first....by the time I got here I was completely spent...

**Did 10minutes cardio to help flush out acid and alleviate the soreness in my legs from the workout yesterday... I feel worse for it now and I'm sore all over......heehee...Tis wonderful...in a sick kind of way..

DAILY DIET
Meal I = 2 slices ww toast & Eggs (2egg whites)
Meal II = Optimum whey protein shake + udo's oil
Meal III = Talapia fish + mashed potato + peas & carrots.
Meal IV = same as above
Meal V = 1 yoghurt
Meal VI = Optimum protein shake + 1/2 nana
Meal VII = 1 sweet potato + salad + 1/2 avocado

Total Cals: 2035
Fat: 26%
Carbs:37%
Protein:36%

**Geez, its a tough crowd....How'd I do today Borris??? :D

**Bennett - We coped okay....plus it was exciting :)

**Tank - Thanks a million hon:angel:

**Tryska - Its tough to get those cals up when eating clean...just ask Bennett..I have been doing nothing else but EAT:eek:.

**Cgirl - No, its not good to be vomiting all the time....Ohh and just remember who loves you the mostest:D.

**Wikked1 - I really dig you.... You are a terrific find hon:thumbup:.

**Borris - :bow:

WillKuenzel
07-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Total Cals: 2035 :hump:

Looking much better. Keep it up and you'll be seeing even more amazing results. Great workout too btw!

JustinF
07-02-2003, 06:40 AM
Nice job upping the calories Frannie! Is that more red I see? Awesome. :thumbup:

bradley
07-02-2003, 07:00 AM
*peeks in journal*

Looks as though you are really progressing nicely Franji and your enthusiasm is quite inspiring. Nice to see all the red in your workouts. :)

Mik
07-02-2003, 07:36 AM
Franji=PR queen. Way to go Franji, great work. How much longer are your travels to last?

Tank23
07-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Gal...you're kickin ass with all the PR's..good work.

also...it's so cool now, seeing eggs and whey protein in your diet ;)

carolinagirl
07-02-2003, 08:29 AM
Dayum, girl! 35's on incline press!

You're going to be passing me soon! :mad: ;)

iLUDEd
07-02-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Tank23
also...it's so cool now, seeing eggs and whey protein in your diet ;)

:fart: :fart: :fart:

Workhorse
07-02-2003, 09:01 AM
I've been gone for a few days... but things in here look great!! Keep up the awesome work!!

ElPietro
07-02-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey, your heaviest deadlift set was for six reps. I thought long ago we decided we'd up the weight before we could ever do six reps. Or have things changed?

Yes I'm horrible at reading journals now, but thought I'd start checking in on some people. I think next time you should try 155x3. You will do it easily and feel hardcore for doing it. :cool:

Isaac Wilkins
07-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Yay!

That diet looks good!!!

Frozenmoses
07-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Wow Frannie, awesome workout and your diet looks excellent. Oh, and there's nothing sexier than a girl who deadlifts.

:hump:

Franjipani
07-02-2003, 08:15 PM
I love fire flies at this time of night here in the South......with all their sparkly bits:D :D. Just toooooo cute for words !!! Today was busy, busy, busy organising the next leg of the magic moments tour....Finally, managing to make contact with all ma peoples and thats just for the next bit to Florida...whoooa:eek:.
Twas a lazy day on teh workout front...nada, zipo, zilch cardio to be seen....well, I can hardly move and Bennett can vouch for that
:help:.

DAILY DIET
Meal II = Optimum whey protein shake + udo's oil
Meal III = 1 slice toast with cottage cheese & tuna
Meal IV = same as above
Meal V = 1 yoghurt
Meal VII = 1 sweet potato + salad + 6oz grilled Salmon

Total Cals: 2140
Fat:28%
Protein:43%

**HY - *lol* never had a "diet humpy" before:D.

**Justin - Thanks hon....gotta luv seeing red eh?:cool:

**Mik - "PR=Queen" ....that'll do me:angel:. I head back to Oz next month hon....

**Tank - Ta muchly....my Aussie buddy:D

**Cgirl - I highly doubt that...you'll be in fine form soon enough...and not a day BEFORE;).

**iLUDEd - *lol* maybe in your world hon....tis called "formulation" in mine:p.

**Workie - Hope you had a lovely day off hon....take care of those DOMS:angel:.

**ElP - Whooooa, good memory hon....I'll give 155lb's a go next time and keep ya informed....perhaps I'll even tell ya in person eh??;)

**Borris - :D :angel: :)

**FM - Ohhh errrrr wow...thanks for the compliment hon...you are most welcome in my journal anytime !!! :redface:

pruneman
07-02-2003, 08:22 PM
Been meaning to stop in here for a while now.
Workouts are lookin good...gotta love the rest days.

BTW the south is great. Wish I were back down there.

the doc
07-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Fran how much longer are you in the states ?

Workhorse
07-03-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by the doc
Fran how much longer are you in the states ?
ditto :)

Herc
07-03-2003, 08:44 AM
next bit to Florida...whoooa:eek:.

You coming back to Florida???

Coke
07-03-2003, 09:40 AM
I never told you this but judging from some of your pics, I think you are one adorable chick - but your personality alone proves it :)

nonetheless it is time for you to receive some spam girl

ectx
07-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Holy cow...I hadn't peaked in here in a bit. You are kicking ass...and....*sheds tear* I am so proud of yo diet. That protein intake is what i've been trying to get you to do for a long time. SUPERB! You so cool. :cool:

carolinagirl
07-03-2003, 10:17 PM
She leaves August 4th. :cry:

Wikked1
07-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Is an Audioslave fan.....so can I say I WISH I had the voice of Chris Cornell and the build of Gunter? :D (for no other reason than pure selfishness) Really haunting the lyrics to that one tune....."Like a Stone"....just thought I'd peek in and see how your journal was going......and as always it's impressive....travleing and working out and still keeping a journal!
Your diet looks really solid and best of all consistent!

Franjipani
07-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Woo hooo....my first 4th July celebration in the good ole US of A:clap:. Fireworks goin off everywhere...... its quite a novelty as they are illegal in Australia:eek:.
We had gorgeous weather too....so Bennett & I took a trip into Charleston and met up with HomeYield & his girl for lunch and a wee bit of a tour around the joint. I enjoyed myself thoroughly....had a top day and got a touch too much sun...I was completely trashed by the time we got home....this energizer bunnie ran out of steam and was in dire need of some decent shut-eye:angel: ;).
Gotta say..... 93.5 fm here in Columbia is by far the most superior-supa-franji-tastically-rockin radio station i have EVER heard in my life yes, even kicks TripleJ's bottom in Australia. :bow: :thumbup:.

Guess what?? I'm having a CHEAT DAY tomorrow after 2weeks of solid dieting... how exciting for moi :D :D :D.

Here is what was on the menu over the past three days....

DAILY DIET – Thursday 3rd July
Meal III = 1 slice toast with ¼ avo & 3oz tuna
Meal IV = same as above
Meal V = 1 yoghurt
Meal VII = 1 sweet potato + salad + 6oz grilled Chicken

Total Cals: 2082
Fat: 26%
Carbs: 30%
Protein:44%

DAILY DIET – Friday 4th July
Meal II = ½ cup cottage cheese + 1 small tub peaches in natural juice – (HomeYields’s concoction )
Meal III = Chicken & char-grilled vegetables on pita bread of sorts + couple mouthfuls of greek potatos + 1tsp of honey mustard dressing
Meal IV = ½ avocado & salad + 6oz chicken breast
Meal V = 1 yoghurt

Total Cals: 1061
Fat:27%
Protein:36%

**NOTE: the above does not include meal III as I have NO idea what it was....BUT....was not more than 1000cals im sure of that !!!!

DAILY DIET – Saturday 5th July
Meal III = 2 slices toast with ½ cup cottage cheese & 6oz tuna
Meal V = 1 yoghurt
Meal VI = 1/2 sweet potato + salad + 6oz grilled chicken + ½ avocado

Total Cals:1742
Fat:22%
Carbs:33%
Protein:45%

**Prunman - Welcome to my humble abode....feel free to make yourself comfortable...thanks heaps for your input:hello:

**Doc - As cgirl has mentioned....4th August... No need to have me deported as I'm still within my visa rights:p ;).

**Workie - Always a pleasure, treasure :angel:

**Herc - I am hitting Miami this time babe:cool:. If ya wanna hook up...just give me a tingle;).

**Cocoa - Awww ta muchly hon.....thats simply a lovely thing to say...and I truly appreciate your kind words:redface: :D.

**Ectx - You got me on the tuna first hon....it all evolved from there.....so it's all YOUR fault!!! Miss you sweetness....come back to me:cry:.

**Cgirl - I know it....:(

**Wikked1 - I so love your input into my journal....you seem to always put a smile on my dial:D. I sooooooo love AudioSlave...you simply have NO idea how much *double sigh*

McBain
07-06-2003, 12:00 AM

Gotta say..... 93.5 fm here in Columbia is by far the most superior-supa-franji-tastically-rockin radio station i have EVER heard in my life yes, even kicks TripleJ's bottom in Australia

:omg:

say it isnt so!

iLUDEd
07-06-2003, 06:13 AM
Gotta say..... 93.5 fm here in Columbia is by far the most superior-supa-franji-tastically-rockin radio station i have EVER heard in my life yes, even kicks TripleJ's bottom in Australia. :bow: :thumbup:.

were u drunk at the time of this post? tuttut

Wikked1
07-06-2003, 01:30 PM
Ahhh it sounds like the southern hospitality is having a profound affect on you ...also reads like the 4th celebration was AWESOME :) I am a little envious getting to meet AND workout with all these fellow wbb'rs. Meal 3 cottage cheese and TUNA...I had to grin....I could NOT do that on my best day but as always it's such a rock solid diet and routine you deserve a well earned cheat day!

Isaac Wilkins
07-06-2003, 05:07 PM
Hm... Diet is looking pretty good, babe. The cals could go up another notch (don't think I don't see you trying to inch them down on me) and sneak in a touch more protein.

How went the Southern cheat day? I know up here in the North we know how to eat for Independence Day and the week after... :angel:

JustinF
07-07-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Borris
How went the Southern cheat day? I know up here in the North we know how to eat for Independence Day and the week after... :angel:
:withstupi :nod:

I feel that Borris! I can definately relate.

Looks like the diet is going great Franji! Great job, great dicipline, I hope you had a good cheat day though!! And I don't believe for a second that the energizer bunnie ran out! tuttut

WillKuenzel
07-07-2003, 07:38 AM
Twas great getting together with you and Bennett on the 4th. Had a great time! Hope all is going well and Operation Get Franji's Luggage was a success. ;)

Workhorse
07-07-2003, 08:47 AM
Just had to pop in here and say hi. I'm glad to hear your 4th of July experience was good and its nice to see you're having such a great time with everyone!! :) You're a great person and its no wonder you leave the lasting effects on people that you do... I'm sure they're honored to have met you in person.

That is all. :)

Franjipani
07-08-2003, 09:45 AM
I've been a wee bit wicked in the journal update/lifting department over the past few days but have been keeping a record of my diet on fitday (apart from cheat day).
Ohhh my cheat day was delicious....I had chocolate, ice-cream, chips....etc....Cgirl & I were even taken to dinner by "Fast Mike" and had Japanese......totally scrumptious...then got to see the new store in its infacy....I love him..he's a card !!! Anyway, got it all out of my system and had no problem adjusting to my normal diet:D.
Bennett dropped me back to Chapel Hill the other day and I've been suffering withdrawals and still miss him heaps:( . We had a wonderful 2weeks together and have some gorgeous memories. He will always have a special place in my heart...bless him !!!The time has now come where its only going to get more challenging moving on:cry:.
I fly out tonight bound for glorious Miami.....so much to tell, so little time....but never fear, I will update :angel:

WORKOUT

**Cardio - 1hour power walk with Cgirl

Daily Diet - 6th July
CHEAT DAY:zipit:

Daily Diet - 7th July
Meal I - 1/2 cup grape nuts +1/2cup milk + 4eggs (2 eggwhites)
Meal II - 1/2 One-way protein bar
Meal III - 6oz salmon + 1tbs olive oil + salad+1/4avo+1tbsp sesame seeds

Total Cals: 1076
Fat: 41%
Carbs:26%
Protein: 33%

**I know, I know...naughty Frannietuttut. I was all over the shop yesterday.... I'll do better today..I promise :angel:.

McBain & iLUDEd - It is a Hyyyyoooooge call for me to say that about 93.5FM.... knowing how much I adore Trip, Trip, TripleJ:eek: :D.

Wikked1 - Mmmm yeah, I'm SO over cottage cheese & porridge (oatmeal) right now....I've got me some NEW passions :D. I've loved every minute of the Southern hospitality....makes cheat days ever so marvellous:angel:.

Borris - Heya big daddy ;). I was shakin in ma boots at the dinner table with cgirl last night....thinking "Borris is a gonna kill me..." I'll do better, I promise;).

JustinF - Never fear....I always recharge:p

HY - *LMAO* the thought of you and Bennett, meeting on the highway, exchanging my luggage....sounds like a drug deal:D :). Thanks soooooo much for your help....you are a star:thumbup:.

Workie :redface:. Thanks for the kind words....touching as per usual!!!

JustinF
07-08-2003, 09:51 AM

Daily Diet - 7th July
Meal I - 1/2 cup grape nuts +1/2cup milk + 4eggs (2 eggwhites)
Meal II - 1/2 One-way protein bar
Meal III - 6oz salmon + 1tbs olive oil + salad+1/4avo+1tbsp sesame seeds

Total Cals: 1076
Fat: 41%
Protein: 33%

**I know, I know...naughty Frannietuttut. I was all over the shop yesterday.... I'll do better today..I promise :angel:.

:mad: tuttut. I'm gonna have to import the "AOL mad scream face!!"

Glad you had a good cheat day, sounds scrumptious. Have fun in sunny Florida!!

Isaac Wilkins
07-08-2003, 10:15 AM
:mad: :swear: :mad:

Damn it, girl, I had 1,000 calories for breakfast! Or awfully close to it, anyway.

Do not incur the wrath of teh Borris. My guru punishment is quite severe.

:evillaugh

Despite shopping be a valid excuse for you people, I'm going to veto that. In the future, I'd rather you stopped at a kiosk and got crap rather than eat that few cals. If you were on a heavy bulking diet, then you'd be ok with the occasional low calorie day. However, you're so close to maintenence that you have little room to play with.

tuttut

Oh, and :p

Mik
07-08-2003, 03:13 PM
I fly out tonight bound for glorious Miami.....so much to tell, so little time....but never fear, I will update :angel:

*Anxiously awaits update* ;)

Franjipani
07-08-2003, 03:22 PM
*gulp*

I knew I was going to get grief over yesterday but whooooa, can't get away with anything:eek: :help:.

Well, I'm happy to report I got a workout in before departing for Florida. As it was my last one in Chapel Hill, I decided to join Carolinagirl doing one of her "conditioning" sessions. A full body workout using lighter weights in leiu of more reps. Here I was thinking it would be piss easy.....heehee:cool:. I was totally shocked....its a dreadful business to say the least....:eek:.

WORKOUT:strong: :omg:

Bench
1x15, bar
1x15, 65lbs
1x16, 60lbs

Skulls
1x20, 20lbs
1x20, 20lbs

Pullups - assisted
2x20, 115lbs

Pully Rows
1x20, 40lbs
1x20, 50lbs

Shoulder Press
1x20, 20lbs
1x25, 20lbs

Squats
1x10, bar
1x15, 65lbs
1x20, 65lbs

Hypers
2x10, 25lbs

**I find it rather weird that I am totally trashed right about now. These weights are so light yet....I'm feeling DOMS already....totally amazing:eek: :D ;) :angel: :clap:

Daily Diet *ahem*
Meal I - 4eggs (2eggwhites) + 1/2 cup grape nuts + 1/2 cup milk
Meal II - Optimum whey shake
Meal III - 6oz salmon + salad + 1tbsp olive oil
Meal V - TBA

Justin & Borris.... I know it looked bad but twas a one off situation. Also, I'd like to point out that I weighed myself today and I was 4lbs HEAVIER than I was a few weeks back...what is THAT about?????

Diet tis lookin good though poppets....... ;). Fingers crossed that I have a safe plane trip (with lots of nice friendly plane people and no turbulence) to Florida tonight eh?? :angel:.

Ohh Mik, you just make it by the skin of ya teeth....all will be revealed hon...just a matter of finding the time.....cheeky buggar;)

BennettBoy
07-08-2003, 08:31 PM

Daily Diet *ahem*
Meal I - 4eggs (2eggwhites) + 1/2 cup grape nuts + 1/2 cup milk
Meal II - Optimum whey shake
Meal III - 6oz salmon + salad + 1tbsp olive oil
Meal V - TBA

OK, now I'm going to give you some grief. TBA meal damn better have some complex carbs in it. :p Your diet looks so different to what I was use to seeing. I'm just glad to see you are really enjoying food. :)

JustinF
07-09-2003, 04:40 AM
*gulp*

Also, I'd like to point out that I weighed myself today and I was 4lbs HEAVIER than I was a few weeks back...what is THAT about?????
**Increased muscle mass silly, we all know it weighs more!! :D **

Diet tis lookin good though poppets....... ;). Fingers crossed that I have a safe plane trip (with lots of nice friendly plane people and no turbulence) to Florida tonight eh?? :angel:.

Hope you had a good flight Frannie!! Enjoy yourself in Florida.;)

bradley
07-09-2003, 04:41 AM
Are you gonna make your way back down to Alabama before heading back home?

Sounds like you have been having a great time hanging out in the Carolinas:)

Workhorse
07-09-2003, 09:19 AM
:hello: ;)

mixta
07-10-2003, 07:28 AM
Nice workout Franji, higher reps are a nice change of pace. Have fun in Florida!

Mik
07-10-2003, 08:20 AM
I want Frannie's life. Touring around and lifting with the members of WBB. I'm sooooooo jealous. ;)

Workhorse
07-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mik
I want Frannie's life. Touring around and lifting with the members of WBB. I'm sooooooo jealous. ;)
werd :mad:

bradley
07-12-2003, 03:22 PM
*Waits on update*

Can't let the journal slip onto the 3rd page:)

Hope Florida is treating you well.

BennettBoy
07-13-2003, 05:42 PM
Miami must be agreeing with you Frannie. :)

Diet update?

Wikked1
07-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Well jeez I drop in after a couple weeks of vacation trying to find some words of inspiration and it looks like you've had little time to come in and update your journal. I did have to laugh about the hi rep thing.....I can agree with you on those hi reps they seem SO EASY on paper! :D A dreadful business indeed! I hope to read about some cool happenings on my next visit in.

Coke
07-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Hi Girl

:hello:

JustinF
07-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Wohoo!! Almost time! :D :angel:

I miss our AIM chats. :cry:

WillKuenzel
07-18-2003, 11:10 AM
I think our dear Miss Frannie needs to get her butt to a computer and update us with what's going on.

What say you people? Agree?

Wikked1
07-18-2003, 12:40 PM
I think our dear Miss Frannie needs to get her butt to a computer and update us with what's going on.

Yeah I sure do miss her enthusiasm! Florida right???
I agree.

Coke
07-18-2003, 03:12 PM
I said hey girl

:)

Tank23
07-18-2003, 11:46 PM

:withstupi

WillKuenzel
07-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Well I just talked with Miss Frannie! :D She's still doing some running around in Flordia (though not a whole lot of weights... ssshhh, don't tell her I told y'all that) ;)

She's living the life of a beach bum. :cool:

Herc
07-22-2003, 02:41 PM
So where is crazy Frannie, and when is she getting back?

Budiak
07-22-2003, 02:59 PM
This is bull****.

WillKuenzel
07-22-2003, 04:06 PM
She's supposed be heading up north for that Buffalo meeting with our Mr. Bull**** friend here :D

Budiak
07-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Complete bull****.

I just hope the beach doesnt swallow her and she can make it to New York.

Franjipani
07-28-2003, 06:51 PM
All the worlds a stage puppets....... and the magic moments are alive and well....currently residing in a cottage paradise in the middle of North Miami.....moving between here, Key Biscayne (where I have my own private beach) & Hollywood....painting condo's, conversing with magicians, partying in Fort Lauderdale, clubbing in Miami, beaching it up....whooooa...its all happening...

Will be back in the Land of Oz around this time next week....some tough times ahead for me in the "goodbye" department here in Florida... and life will NEVER be the same again !!!

Really looking forward to my Buffalo trip....bring it on !!!

Mmmwwwaaahhhh

JustinF
07-28-2003, 09:25 PM

Mmmwwwaaahhhh

:clap: :D:D

Glad to hear you're having a great time. See you in a few!

BennettBoy
07-29-2003, 07:53 AM
All the worlds a stage puppets....... and the magic moments are alive and well....currently residing in a cottage paradise in the middle of North Miami.....moving between here, Key Biscayne (where I have my own private beach) & Hollywood....painting condo's, conversing with magicians, partying in Fort Lauderdale, clubbing in Miami, beaching it up....whooooa...its all happening...

Will be back in the Land of Oz around this time next week....some tough times ahead for me in the "goodbye" department here in Florida... and life will NEVER be the same again !!!

Mmmwwwaaahhhh

Sounds like you are still having a blast Frannie. Do you not have access to a phone? tuttut

carolinagirl
07-29-2003, 09:22 AM
I waited as long as I could and you didn't ever come on AIM. :cry:

I'll see you on the 4th though!

ElPietro
08-02-2003, 01:35 PM
:evillaugh

PowerManDL
08-02-2003, 01:46 PM
That's my cheeky buggar! :cool:

I knew she'd get toasted. She can't resist the booze. :D

carolinagirl
08-03-2003, 09:32 AM
I recognize that look.

Y'all must have had FUN!!

JustinF
08-03-2003, 12:24 PM
I miss ya already. :( :cry:

Have a safe flight back home hun.

ElPietro
08-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Well, I assured franji that she had fun, as she was unable to remember. :)

JustinF
08-03-2003, 07:45 PM
morning after salad making, ;)

Wikked1
08-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by ElPietro
Well, I assured franji that she had fun, as she was unable to remember. :)
OH man that is SO funny.....I just had to quote you on this one ElP.
Just wanted to drop in cause it seems like forever since you've made a journal entry franji.....and sheesh! That's your morning after picture? Am I the only one who looks like a trainwreck on the morning after? Geez you still looked pretty good and SMILING too....impressive!

JustinF
08-06-2003, 04:54 AM
I know, not bad at all for the morning after huh? I'm usually not even fit to be seen the morning after.

:hello: Frannie :D

carolinagirl
08-07-2003, 08:44 PM
........waiting....:(

Franjipani
08-08-2003, 06:46 AM
THE MAGIC MOMENTS TOUR REVISITED

I’m baaaaaack… alive and well. I have finally made it back to the land of Oz…..WOW….three months of full-on magic..my life will never be the same again…I found many a soul-mate, fell in love many times & I still get very emotional when I think of all the airport sendoffs...From Fiji, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Florida (Orlando & Miami), Buffalo & Canada.....the following people from WBB have touched, enriched and nourished my life in some unique way....HomeYield, CarolinaGirl, Belial, Narc, Escape01, Tryska, PowerMan, ectx, Bennettboy, Herc, JohnCollins, Budiak, Rookie (if only for 10minutes), Callahan (I include his beautiful wife Sara in here too), Elpetro & JustinF ….. I want to thank you all for being a part of the magic and providing me with heaps of “sparkly bits”…..I am so grateful to have been a part of your life. :angel: :D.

Anytime you are in Australia, I’d be more than happy to repay the kindness, generosity & hospitality you have shown to me. I’m a very, very, very lucky girl…. Who will continue to live with an “Attitude of Gratitude”.

I have now put the tour to bed….and am now working on my “Magic Moments Life”…. I have Bennetts beautiful trophy sitting proudly in my office and I'm currently in the process of putting together a gorgeous collage of all my pictures of you guys – its gonna be absolutely BRILLIANT !!! (yes, I have another 4 rolls of film that are currently getting developed…hush up, patience is a virtue, Buffalo/Torronto crew !!!).:D :D.

After almost a solid month of non-workouts….Im happy to report I’m back in the gym as of Monday – Yayyyyy, I now have my old workout buddy back now he’s finished with that Static Contraction crap…heehee. I’ve told him he needs to get tough with me cause Carolinagirl reckons he’s soft ….:windup: :clap:

Today I did cardio for the first time in ages….bloody well got thrashed I did…..twas not fun at all….:eek:

WORKOUT
Cardio – 1hour of squash….. totally copped a brutal THRASHING and I’m gonna throttle him next time – teach the buggar a lesson….

DAILY DIET
Not telling…..errrm, still getting over jetlag….how about that then Borris??? :p

Song Of The Day
Thanks to HomeYield….I have lots & lots of new music to listen to….I am thoroughly enjoying Flaw’s album actually….

bradley
08-08-2003, 06:58 AM
Glad to see that you made it back safe and sound.:)

Relentless
08-08-2003, 07:14 AM
after all the drama on Friday... did you have to cry at the airport to get your ticket fixed?

WillKuenzel
08-08-2003, 07:43 AM
Song Of The Day
Thanks to HomeYield….I have lots & lots of new music to listen to….I am thoroughly enjoying Flaw’s album actually….
I'll get the rest of those to you shortly darlin. I know those were the important ones too. :redface:

We better start seeing some hellacious workouts from you because you have a bit of catching up to do. :D :p

ElPietro
08-08-2003, 07:51 AM
Hey babe, how 'bout it? :p

Glad you made it home safe and sound. :)

Mik
08-08-2003, 08:18 AM
Glad to see you're back safe and sound. I was sorry I didn't get a chance to make the Toronto trip but due to vacation I couldn't be there. Maybe there will be a next time. I can't believe you look that good the morning after! Wow!

Now back in the gym. :whip:

Tank23
08-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Hey gal! Nice to have you home again, in one piece :)

You definitely won't be forgetting this trip anytime soon, sounds like you had a blast!

Anyways, let's see some workouts ay ;)

..oh and make sure you hop on AIM heaps....gotta catch up eh.. lol

JustinF
08-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Good to see ya back in journal land Frannie.

You are a very beautiful woman with a truly beautiful soul. Thank you for everything.

anyways, Looking forward to some kick ass workout up in here!! Whadaya got, another year before you're back in NC? I'll be there cheerin ya on!!

PowerManDL
08-08-2003, 01:08 PM
Hey there gorgeous ;)

Glad everything went ok, even if I did miss seeing you one last time :(

carolinagirl
08-08-2003, 03:19 PM
Glad you made it home safe.......but I miss you already. :(

Don't let Beaumont let you get away with any crap in the gym, now. ;)

JustinF
08-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Hope you had a good weekend hun. Lookin forward to reading all about it. How was your flatmates picnic? :D

Pup
08-09-2003, 09:36 PM
Now that you are back home...we have some diet planning to do young lady *taps foot*

oh yea...glad you had fun in the states, i will be looking forward to seeing you next summer :)

Franjipani
08-11-2003, 06:30 AM
Ahhhh cleaning & cleansing….therapy for the soul….good for the zen of my space…that’s what I’ve been doing since my arrival back in Oz…out with the old, in with the new….I’ve been crazy…kind of like I’m nesting or something..putting all my heart & soul & neurotic energy into my space I guess…The past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me I tells ya…. It warms my heart though because everything always works out for the best and I’m just brimming with so much love… living for the moment….everything I saved for “best” or “good” has been unpacked, worn & used now.... I’m living every single day to the max like there is no tomorrow….. who knows ??? My flatmate (Scotty/Beaumont) reckons I’ve really gone completely bonkers…heehee…but loves what I’ve done to the place…tis good to keep the youngin guessing… ;)

Ohh and my beach is so bloody gorrrrrrrrrgeously blue its simply BREATHTAKING… I’m such a lucky, lucky, lucky gal….:clap:

I’m back at the gym in the wee hours of the morn….Its going to be chest day....it will be good to finally get back into some form of routine… as well as having my training buddy back to kick my butt. My diet is back on track too……I have gained some body fat since my trip to the USA but for the first time in my life I couldn’t really give a sh*t… I know exactly what must be done to achieve the results I want so I’ve already taken action…..

Okies, I put my 5 additional rolls of film in for developing today....they will be back on Wednesday.... so let the fun and games begin.......................:windup:

Ohh and I will be checking YOUR journal's out too....so best be good poppets:angel:

DAILY DIET
Meal I = ½ cup porridge & ½ nana
Meal II= Protein shake
Meal III= Tuna & salad
Meal IV= Chicken a la Bennett & veges (peas/carrots/sweetpotato)
Meal V = Yoghurt + 6 strawberries

Total Cals: 1747
Fat:23%
Carbs:36%
Protein:41%

Song Of The Day
Seether’s album absolutely goes off !!!!!! I would love to steal coldplay’s new album as well as Evanescence’s......

Pupsicle - Diet is getting back on track now hon....new recipes ought to be a cinch now I'm back on chicken & dairy...soooooo go for ya life muffin:D.

Justin - The picnic was sen-frickin-sational....I think he's truly in lurrrrrrve this time...and the flower was a hit...she asked him "how did you choose this particular flower" ? He answered "it chose me"....lol....so did...because i put it in his hand....:p.

C'girly - God, I finished that last Richard Bach novel on teh plane and left if there for the next person....jesus it was beautiful... i loved it so much....:cry:. Ohhh Beaumont knows you'll be watching with a fine tooth comb....and I miss ya too babe...kisses to my Poncho:D.

PowerMan - Ahhh the memories I have are priceless...my trip to Alabama was glorious....you were in your element:cool:.

Tank23 - I'm back safe and sound hon...its rather brisk up here at the moment actually.....:eek:.

Mik - *blinks 9 hours into the future* Its a wee bit rough this lifting after a month sebatical.....whoooooa, I was so feeling under the weather in that shot...just ask the boy's I was really, really feeling crook:(.

ElP - LMAO @ you...... funny man..... I've sent you something in the mail you'll get a kick out of I reckon:p.

HY - "hellacious" workouts??? You got it!!!I love that word....and yes, I have a lot of catching up to do...but considering how much I ate whilst o/s I'm lookin pretty good;). Still, gotta preen that "ass" that got so much attention:eek:.

Callahan - lol@crying..... nah, that just came naturally anyway;). I had HomeYield with me so they obey'd my every command :D.

Bradley - Ahhhh glad to see you are back in "journal land"....and thanks for your kind words...tis a shame we didnt hook up...still, if you ever come to Oz....give me a holla:angel:.

BennettBoy
08-11-2003, 07:24 AM
:windup: psst......what's up?

JustinF
08-11-2003, 08:01 AM
5 rolls of film? Wow Franji, looks like there's gonna be lots of memories in there!!

I want one of the club ones!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE? :angel:

Wikked1
08-11-2003, 08:09 AM
Nice to "see" you again.....your travels sound awesome. And down to the last person everyone relates what a profound impression you left them all with, I wish I could have met you in person myself.....and I said it before I'll say it again.....that night after picture? WOW:D I can't believe that's a night after pic....but in all honest you have an infectous smile. It seems to carry over into all you do.

Franjipani
08-12-2003, 03:31 AM
Was up with the sparra’s this morning…my first session back at the gym..since errrrm forever….. :D.Since I’ve been gone they have added a couple of epileptic (sp) machines & got a brand spanking new LEG PRESS machine….whoooooa am I ever so excited for leg day on Thursday….Its pretty challenging downing a shake at 5:30am but I’ll get used to it…in fact I reckon I’m gonna prefer working out in the mornings…..terrrrrrific way to start the day….even though I can barely move now…… Been eating like a trooper too….so very hungry today…:angel:.

Was reading a brilliant little story about a boy in Noosa that just passed away over the weekend after battling with Leukemia for 13yrs….his strength, determination, focus and positive attitude got him through all those years of sickness….his aim was to make it to his 20th birthday. Well, he did….and passed away a month later….:(

I’m so extremely grateful for my health & vitality……..:angel:

WORKOUT

CHEST DAY ! :strong:

Flat DB Chest Press
16.5lb (7.5kg) x 10
33lb (15kg) x 4 (last one assisted)
22lb(10kg)x 12
**Having to convert back to kg(metric system) is quite a challenge I tells ya…..I was just going by how I felt today as its first day back….I’ll be cranking out the 33lbs…and finding the 27.5lb’ers. :thumbup:.

Pullovers
10kg (22lb) x 10
15kg(33lb) x 10
15kg(33lb) x 10

Decline DB Press
10kg (22lb) x 10
12.5kg(27.5lb)x 5
12.5kg(27.5lb)x 5 (last one assisted)
** These suckers are tough little buggars…. I luv em…:nod:

Ezy bar Tri’s
16kg(35lbs) x 10
16kg(35lbs) x 6
16kg(35lbs) x 6
**Ouchie…after this set I was done…….:thumbup:.

Tricep Pulldown
peg 4 x 5
**I was totally done……over and out !!!!

DE-BRIEF

Okay, no PR’s but I’m quite happy with my first day back....I felt strong and can only go up from here. What was thrilling though was that I’ve NEVER before used the “big” db’s at my gym had an "aversion" with their grip…thats the bullsh*t story I was telling myself anyway...well, I’m in the big league now…and I’m totally chuffed !!! I’m gonna destroy my old PR’s in no time….I feel it in me bones…

DAILY DIET
Meal I – Pre-workout shake
Meal II – Post-workout shake
Meal III – ½ cup porridge (soaked o/night totally delish) & ½ nana
Meal IV – 2 x eggs with 2 slices of toast with vegemite (it transforms the eggs)
Meal V – Salad with ¼ avocado & 8oz chicken breast
Meal VI – Fish & mashed potato & pumpkin + carrots
Meal VII – Yoghurt & 6 strawberries

Total Calories: 1875
Fat:20%
Carbs:34%

Song Of The Day
A beautiful cover version of “blue Monday” by FLUNK….. she sounds exactly like Bjork…..simply gorgeous piece though…..

Bennett – More to the point hon…how are YOU doin???;)

Justin – I’ve got doubles so I’ll be sending you as many as you want….I’ll have to screen them first....and dispense with the pornographic material…:p :angel:.

Wikked1 – Whooooa, you are so full of compliments….please, feel free to roam my journal at your leisure…keep em comin….. I reckon your pretty spiffy yourself sunshine.:D :D

Kayak_boy
08-12-2003, 03:44 AM
Heaps of......

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

:p

JustinF
08-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Okay, no PR’s but I’m quite happy with my first day back....I felt strong and can only go up from here. What was thrilling though was that I’ve NEVER before used the “big” db’s at my gym had an "aversion" with their grip…thats the bullsh*t story I was telling myself anyway...well, I’m in the big league now…and I’m totally chuffed !!! I’m gonna destroy my old PR’s in no time….I feel it in me bones…

That's what I'm talkin 'bout. Hardcore Franji!! No doubt you'll be kicking ass, I'm sure we'll be seing nothing but red in here shortly.

Justin – I’ve got doubles so I’ll be sending you as many as you want….I’ll have to screen them first....and dispense with the pornographic material…:p :angel:.

:clap: Can't I have the pornographic stuff too? ;) :angel:

Wikked1
08-12-2003, 08:57 AM
Great workout! :)

…and I’m totally chuffed !!!
I've never heard this before it struck me funny! Grinning as I type!
I compliment as I see fit .....it's the truth I swear if you showed that "morning after" picture to 100 people no one would even guess the circumstances (well unless they knew of course)!
I find your outlook and optimism inspirational as well as highly contagious.

carolinagirl
08-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Nice work on switching to the big dumbbells, Frannie! (I expected NOTHING less.)

Now. Decline presses are usually the strongest of the three press angles. If you can do 15 kg on flat, you can do more than 12.5's on decline. You should be able to do at least 15's, if not more.

Already trying to get away with stuff, I see. tuttut ;)

Pancho misses you. He told me so.

WillKuenzel
08-12-2003, 11:09 AM
Meal IV – 2 x eggs with 2 slices of toast with vegemite (it transforms the eggs)
Vegemite?! I still can't eat that stuff.

Heath's got it right. You should be doing more on those declines. Maybe if its a new movement, your CNS hasn't learned to adapt quite yet but over the course of the next few weeks it should quickly overtake your flat. Don't be cheating us! :D

JustinF
08-12-2003, 02:45 PM
What is vegemite, and what do ya mean it transforms the eggs? Into what? :D

That salad sounds scrumptious, but I bet it had nothing on the salad in Toronto. ;)

Isaac Wilkins
08-12-2003, 04:59 PM
The FRANJI has returned!

Nice work on the weights, girlie!

That diet looks a touch low in fat and cals... tuttut

But not too far off.

Glad to have you back, you. :D

PowerManDL
08-12-2003, 05:42 PM
We broke you, then remade you into something better.

I feel proud.

McBain
08-13-2003, 02:30 AM
you know i woke up on the 8th of august and thought to myself *hmmmmm why does australia seem so much better today?* then i realised it was because you were back from your holiday!

Franjipani
08-13-2003, 05:58 AM
Today I picked up the remainder (5roles) of film…from my ‘magic moments trip’…..they are seriously UNREAL……super-frickin-sensational in fact !!! Two rolls from the Buffalo trip….how exciting !!! funny, it was REALLY a kodak moment….or blowout….their cd machine broke down so the actual cd’s won’t be ready until Friday….patience is a virtue my good peoples….heehee.

Better watch out Callahan…..my flatmate is drooling over your wife…. And somebody took some photos that I clearly don’t remember….. We certainly captured some fantabulous times during that weekend…BRILLIANT

I really luv you guys heaps….my heart almost bursts thinking about how gorgeous you all are and how you welcomed me with open arms…. I've gotta work out a way to bring you lot over here…cause Noosa is simply a blissful location ….and not to mention the company you’ll be keeping (moi)….

Bring it on…….

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge & ½ nana
Meal II – 2.5 eggs & 2 pieces toast & vegemite
Meal III – Protein shake
Meal IV – Large salad + ¼ avo + 8oz chicken breast
Meal V – Honey soy marinated flake + rice & veges
Meal VI – Soy protein shake + 2 strawberries (it was yukky)

Total: 1822
Fat:18%
Carbs:40%
Protein:42%

**Borris.....I'm really, really, really getting better.. Tis duly noted that you are not impressed at the moment:cry:. I'll do better tomorrow...promise *crosses fingers & toes*:D

Song Of The Day
“Superunknown” album by Soundgarden…. God bless ya Will !!!

Kayak_boy - :hello: hey dude...thanks for dropping by..

Justin – Vegemite adds a flavoursome tang to eggs…and also cheese…its simply divine on toast….buggar all cals and I use it instead of butter…:burger: :hello:

Wikked1 – Whoooa….thanks heaps…you are just a bucket load of compliments.....:D

Cgirly – Ahhh thanks for the tip hon….I was pretty worn out by the third exercise its got to be said….still, I’ll take it on board and make ya proud of me !! I’m also coming to grips with the weight also….no worries, I’ll crank it next time…I bought the sweetest lil daisy bowl that reminds me of that little cup you bought just before I left.... Also, Beaumont used the "esky" for his picnic date the other day....said it worked like a charm :angel:

HomeYield – I’ll keep the info for future reference..thanks for keeping tabs on me…I’ve never done decline before so I’ll get there next week….:thumbup:

PowerMan – Yah, you surely did break me over there….I was chomping at the bit though….now I’m really enjoying the variety of foods and protein sources are unlimited (although im pretty much sticking with chicken & fish & eggs…red meat can stay put !). Thanks for chiming in muffin.:D

McBain - Holy sh*te McBain....Wow....You are simply a treasure....thats such a gorgeous thing to say...you have really made my evening Thankyou:redface:

Wikked1
08-13-2003, 07:55 AM
hhhmmmm let's see... how can I compliment thee? ;)
Not sure today....guess we'll wait for some photos to get posted up and go from there. Soy protein shake sound very unappealing...don't think I'll venture one of those anytime soon.

Relentless
08-13-2003, 08:27 AM
Better watch out Callahan…..my flatmate is drooling over your wife…. And somebody took some photos that I clearly don’t remember….. We certainly captured some fantabulous times during that weekend…BRILLIANT

She gets that a lot. She also packs a mean right cross, so I don't tend to worry about it. ;)

WillKuenzel
08-13-2003, 11:01 AM
Song Of The Day
“Superunknown” album by Soundgarden….
That has to be one of the best overall albums. Every song on there is great.

What kind of split are you working off of now that you are back and going to gym regularly again? I'd be interested in knowing, especially with all the different influences you got while you were here.

BennettBoy
08-13-2003, 01:15 PM
Channel 93.5 still rocks. Just thought I would let you know and piss you off that you can't listen. ;) Check your emails.

JustinF
08-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Can't wait to see those pics Franji.
**taps fingers impatiently**

Let's se if we can't get some nasty rumors flying, eh? ;)

p.s. My journal is sooooooo not feeling the lurve. :cry:

Franjipani
08-14-2003, 04:04 AM
Yippeeeee twas leg day today !!! Don’t know whats come over me of late but I’ve had a tremendous aversion to cardio….Whats THAT about??? :eek: Quite a bit of excitement upon my return from the gym..........my neighbour drew my attention to a 1.5metre snake that was eyeing my property…. :help: I sat and watched him for about ½ hour before they were able to organise for a Steve Irwin (crikey) bloke to come and collect him….turns out he was just a harmless carpet snake...pheeeww…cheeky little buggar…. He was ever so graceful and beautiful when he moved though..they are quite beautiful creatures…I was awe struck !!!!

A gorgeous 25degree's celcius, clear blue sky here in Noosa today….not bad for winter eh?? The beach was heavenly strolling along at sunset this evening.......I so love my life....:clap:

Whey Protein powders are expensive here…I’ve been searching on ADA & a few other websites that were recommended by other Aussies on wbb….and seems that FastMike is cheaper even with conversion rates….whoooa, that’s amazing.:scratch:

WORKOUT

Leg Day ! :strong:

Squats
22lb (10kg) bar x 10
66lb (30kg) x 10
88lb(40kg)x 9
88lb(40kg)x6
**Before I cop any flack…I just want to point out that although it’s a wee bit lower in weight than I have done before…I want good technique and build from there. These really felt good and I had the shakes goin on…and am feeling every bit of them. They have changed the position of the squat rack….its great…no mirrors so I don’t “anal”yse my form…Beaumont thought it was fine…quite frankly..it felt right so I’m not whinging.... :p

Leg Press
80kg(176lb) x 10
120kg(264lb) x 10
140kg(308lb) x 6
**Nifty new machine….had an awkward groove to it…felt a lot tougher than the ones I have used in the past….The weight will increase in no time once I get used to it. Funnily enough…after the third set I felt dizzy when I got off…

Calf raises
25kg (55lb) x 10
40kg(88lb)x 8
35kg(77lb)x8
** Nice burn baby…..:D

Leg Ext
25kg(55lbs) x 10
30kg(66lbs) x 4
20kg(44lbs) x10
**My legs were shakey, shakey….Beaumont said I looked like a freak.:thumbup:.

DAILY DIET
Meal II – Post-workout shake
Meal III – ½ cup porridge & ½ apple
Meal IV – 2 pieces of toast with fried tomatoes
Meal V – Salad with ½ avocado & 6oz tuna
Meal VI – Roasted Veges & Protein shake
Meal VII – Yoghurt + Anyway protein sample

Total:1767
Fat:23%
Protein:40%

Song Of The Day
Morcheeba’s “Fragments of Freedom”

Wikked1 – No worries.... the pic's will be up tomorrow hon.... yes, the soy protein is shockingly disgraceful...I've cme a looooooong way baby :D.

Justin – Awwww bless ya lil cotton sox....I'll give ya journal some lurrrrve...:p ;). I'm warning you....some of the pics are quite scandalous....

Callahan – I'm not surprised....She looked pretty damn strong to me too....I wouldn't mess with her....although I have one mean left hook myself....;).

Bennett - Hahahaha...yeah, don't I know it....I so miss that radio station....there was a pretty damn decent one in Miami too that was extremely similar though hon.....mmmm its a close call;).

Coke
08-14-2003, 07:49 AM
Glad you are here again and breaking down the barriers again! - ;)

We are all better off now with you back in action - thanks for bringing back some sunshine to the site! - :)

Wikked1
08-14-2003, 09:22 AM
GREAT leg day , damn impressive I say! I've heard about all the venomous creatures you've got there....I want NO PART of them myself......amazing what you can learn from TV isn't it? (actually I ski patrol with an Australia native she is full of great stories and I just love listening to her talk (that accent is just fantastic). as I'm sure yours is as well :)

JustinF
08-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Nice leg day Franji. Already seeing red, can't beat that with a stick! Dizziness during a leg session is the way to go!! My journal soooo feels the love now! Thanks!!

WillKuenzel
08-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally NOT posted by Franjipani
HomeYield - ... yada yada yada

I see how it is. Just ignore me then. tuttut

:p Just messing with ya girl. I'll catch ya later on AIM, and you can't run then.

carolinagirl
08-14-2003, 10:54 AM
FastMike is cheaper even with conversion rates

Especially if you were to import it by the ton! ;)

.... yes, the soy protein is shockingly disgraceful...
As bad as those Met-RX bars????? :eek: My friend Randy was eating one of those the other day. I yelled at him.

Don't chicken out on the squats now. tuttut If you have to, start doing a couple of partial reps just to keep your body remembering what the heavier weights feel like. You can throw them in with those good perfect form light-ass sets. ;)

ectx
08-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Franjipani Meal I – ½ cup porridge & ½ nana

:cry: I miss you cooking this for breakfast!

I miss you too. ;)

Franjipani
08-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Got up with the Sparra’s today….and jogged along MY beach as the sun was rising….First time I’ve done this in almost 4 months….I got tingles up and down my spine as I realised I TRULY am living my dream (and heaps of other peoples too). The salt air is sen-frickin-sational. Okay, I’ll stop making your drool now….:D :angel:.

Righteo, busy busy day today…. Had to do up a projected 3 monthly budget and explain all my costs incurred o/s *gulp* to my financial person….she says I’m living with abundance and that I’ll always be taken care of…awww bless her…. Phhhoooar, I was so relieved once that was over…Then to my astonishment I realised that I’ve been driving an unregistered car:eek:. ….. I totally forgot that it ran out a few months ago…..so have to get that sorted pronto !!!

Tonight I will be having the pleasure of getting to know Beaumonts new flame….heehee she is shakin in her boots…she’s been informed that he comes withbaggage (me attached..heehee). He is cooking a spiffy dinner for the three of us tonight then the buggar is having chocolate fondue for dessert…my cheat day is next weekend…dammit all to hell...and its Cadbury dairy milk chocolate too..my all time favourite:swear:

Ohhh the Kodak cd machine broke again (this is Noosa peoples)so pics not available until mid next week....so sorry for the inconvenience but will be worth the wait I promise you muffins :angel:

WORKOUT

Cardio = 20min jog along beach
**Felt fabuloso…nada pain…. Cept the DOMS I feel in both my chest and legs now….tis wonderful feeling !!!

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge & ½ apple
Meal II – 2 x slices toast with tomatoes
Meal III – 2 x slices of toast with 2.5eggs
Meal IV – Protein shake with half nana
Meal V – 200g strawberry yoghurt (tasted delicious…realised it was full strength)
Meal VI – Garlic prawns - entree
Meal VII – Red snapper & steamed vegetables

Total cals (meal I-IV) 1060
Fat:26%
Carbs:44%
Protein:30%

**Borris, I don’t know what meal VI & VII are…so this is a reflection of meals I-IV…. Lets just say that the protein intake SKY ROCKETS !!!!:D.

Song Of The Day
Avril Lavigne – “im with you”
**Brings back memories…yeah, yeah, so I’ve gone a bit soft….back off !!!;)

HOMEYIELD – LMAO....ooops, sorry poppet...I was going to write you a super dupa special post but....errrm, I forgot... I'm playing it by ear at the moment....but the split is Chest/Tri's, Legs, upperback/shoulders, back/bi's...mixing it up..I will let you critique it once sorted..:D

Justin – Thanks hon, I always appreciate your feedback...glad you're feelin the lurrve...:).

Wikked1 – yeppers, we have all sorts of critters in Australia.....builds character don't ya know;).

Cgirl - I'm building with the squats hon....I wanted to ease into everything...will go heavy next week...promise *crosses heart*. Eeewwww those bars are total FILTH..... hope they paid him well....disgraceful *shakes head*:rolleyes:.

ectx - Ahhhh there you are my sweet pea !!! Nearly a free man eh??? wooo hooooo.... I'm there with you in spirit hon... I miss you too....was showing my pics to a friend and she was taken with the penguins...awwww memories... MISS YOU HEAPS:( :).

Cocoa - Hello gooooorgeous man.... thanks for the kind words...mucho appreciated:D.

JustinF
08-15-2003, 04:27 AM
Ohhh the Kodak cd machine broke again (this is Noosa peoples)so pics not available until mid next week....so sorry for the inconvenience but will be worth the wait I promise you muffins :angel:

:swear: :bang: :swear:

I was almost VERY angry when I saw just over 1000 calories. Very lucky for you that you still have two more meals not factored in. I was gonna have to book a flight and come make you eat!!! :D

Wikked1
08-15-2003, 09:34 AM
"Builds Character" OR KILLS YOU isn't that common for all unpleasant things? HEY ?! what's up with the Met-Rx bars the new ones are much improved they actually don't "build character" anymore :D

Living with abundance I like that phrase. It sounds almost as good as a morning run on the beach.......that sounds like a tease to me.

JustinF
08-15-2003, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the card, sweetness!! You absolutely made my day! :angel:

Franjipani
08-16-2003, 04:20 AM
Whoooa, I was blown away by the culinary skills of my flatmate last night….it took him impressing the new woman in his life for me to realise...WOW...pretty impressive...I'd say he's a jolly good cach....:D. I really liked her too….she has lovely energy and they both suit one another…I gave her the .:thumbup:.

We have a couple of friends of his staying with us this weekend....on their 6monthly tour of Australia...they are venturing further north..... Its amazing how appreciative they are to have a nice hot shower and nice bed to sleep in….. ahhhh good for the soul !!!! I'm being good...I had chicken & salad for dinner while they had pizza....grrrrr :mad:.

Went to the gym this morning….my triceps were suffering a bit…I’m still terribly sore from tuesday's thrashing...….whoooa, whats THAT about???? So, here tis……

WORKOUT

Upper back / Shoulder day :strong:

Assisted Pullups
Level 11 x 10
Level 9 x 2
Level 10 x 2
Level 11 x 6
Level 11 x 6
**This one sucked for it….not a great way to start the workout…my tri’s were already fried….Did my best though yeah !!

BB Rows
22kg(48.5lb) x 10
30kg(66lb) x 10
30kg(66lb) x 10 (spot for last 2)
**Yay, felt these in my lats and back like buggary….I enjoyed this one…

DB Military Press
7.5kg(16.5lb) x 10
10kg(22lb)x 8
10kg(22lb)x6
** I love this one…my form is terrific….slow coming down…niiiiiiiiice

Seated Rows
60lb x 10
80lb x 6
70lb x 8
**Form a wee bit shakey on second set so went down to 70lb. I “ass”ume the machine was in “lbs” and not “kg” because in the states my last PR was 60lbs… woooo hoooo !!! Kicked ass…. .:thumbup:.

DAILY DIET
Meal II – 2.5eggs & 2 slices toast with vegemite
Meal III – 200g yoghurt with protein powder mixed in…(yummy & filling)
Meal IV – Apple + 2tsp flax
Meal V – Salad & 8oz chicken + 1/4 avo
Meal VI – Yoghurt + anywhey

Total:1705
Fat:31%
Protein:39%

Song Of The Day
Saliva – “always” ……. Top bit of tune !!!!

Justin – You are most welcome....its the least I could do....thank you so much for getting me to the airport on time and for everything:angel: ;).

Wikked1 - lol@ jogging being a tease anywhere... It certainly makes a difference to the quality of your life to wake up to the sound of the ocean.... I do NOT take that for granted :cool: :). Do you still do "ski patrol" ? What does that entail?

Tank23
08-16-2003, 04:42 AM
Heya Franji.....it's good to see some workouts in your journal again :)

Nice work on the diet, eating chicken while they ate pizza. But lemme tell ya, you don't know what you missed out on :D

Great work on the BB rows too, I dropped them long ago good to see you persevered with them. I hereby crown you the 'form nazi' once again ;) lol

Wikked1
08-16-2003, 04:53 AM
ALWAYS yeah that's a good tune....on my mp3 player now :D
Ah the ski patrol thing is work disguised as fun....it's all volunteer work done in exchange for season passes for the family. It's on the hill first aid ,patient care and transport.....full of tests,certifications and pain in the butt stuff BUT the up side is skiing two times a week in every condition imaginable....my skiing has improved remarkably....this season will be my fifth with them....here's a link http://www.jiminypeak.com/
You have to have some strong will power there (chicken & salad) vs. (:drooling:) pizza mmmm good for you !
Nice workout really......pullups I've said it before:thumbup:
and congrats on the PR :D

JustinF
08-17-2003, 07:22 AM
Diet looks good hon. What will power! Focusing on the long term pleasure rather than the short term, that's what it's all about! ;)

I knew I'd be seeing a PR this time! Awesome job!

Franjipani
08-17-2003, 07:35 AM
I saw MARS tonight…..looking through the binoculars…. Gorgeous !!! Noosa has without a doubt the most BRILLIANT night skies I have EVER seen… we do not have any light pollution…so damn lucky….:clap:

I’ve had a terrific & productive weekend…even though we have had so many visitors…. Its been like staying at a 5 star resort in the food department……today I was wickedly naughty its got to be said…..so I have made today a cheat day and now I must be good for the next fortnight.…. was totally worth it though…get a squiz at what I ate and you will agree…..no tally from fitday.com though…as there have been numerous cooks in the kitchen…I have no clue as to ingredients….:scratch:

I’ve also been updating my resume and plan to get me a part-time job of sorts to get me some cashflow to pay back that credit card…heehee… was totally worth EVERY cent…:thumbup:

WORKOUT

Cardio = Squash – 1hr 15mins Round Robbin……
**Wow…top games today…was sen-frickin-sational….I played two blokes… 2 games a pop then out for one…so the cardio was pumping… Its bizarre….I lost every single game I played yet my game has improved dramatically….it was SUPER….:D :D

My cheat days Soooooooooooo ROCK for it !!!!:smoke:

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge & ¼ nana
Meal II – 1 protein shake & 1/3 nana
Meal III – Anti-pesto & bread + 1.5 glasses of red wine…so velvety..gorgeous !!!
Meal IV – 1 slice chocolate cake – melted chocolate over top & fresh strawberries
Meal V – Salad + Sweetpotato soup + bread + mushroom risotto
Meal VI – Tim Tams x 2 (the ultimate devil food)

Song Of The Day
Gus Gus – “superhuman”

Tankaroo – Ohhh thanks hon....mucho appreciated....I'll be in touch soon.....need to get some info from you:).

Wikked1 – That place is just divine !!! I clocked a picture of it from yesterday.....very nice....its weird to look at the slopes in summer though.....good for you with the volunteer work...hats off to ya:thumbup:

Justin - LMAO...I was about to post when I got your response.... I think you may have changed your post when you read this one.....somehow I don't think you would feel as proud:cry: ;)

Wikked1
08-17-2003, 11:27 AM
I so wish I had made a road trip to meet you in person I don't think I've ever met anyone who is SO OPTIMISTIC .....and has such a great outlook on life .....what can I say I think you're AWESOME! :)

carolinagirl
08-17-2003, 03:04 PM
Mmmmm. Chocolate cake.

What are tim-tams? :scratch: And that day's food looks amazing....if not for the physique, definitely for the soul. You are going to have to bring Beaumont with you next time you come. (But he's not allowed to cook till AFTER we compete! ;))

Franjipani
08-18-2003, 01:28 AM
Today is a day of rejoicing…. I have finally been given the all clear from the doctor on my health…over the past few years I have had some abnormal cells surface off and on....and refused point blank to have any intrusive treatment....and simply opted to be monitored every six months.. It blows me away just how amazingly powerful the mind is….Yipppeeee !!!!!!:clap:

Played UNO last night into the wee hours of the morning with a few friends……whooooa, “just one more game” went on FOREVER…. I’m such a bad influence…. :angel:. It got so silly...we were all rediculously tired and my guts were killing me from laughing so hard..and I was crying it was hurting so much.... aye, and did I mention how sore my back is from lifting on Saturday… :D :thumbup:.

WORKOUT

Cardio = 20mins jog on beach…..
**Got myself a tides book so I’m never caught out again !!!

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge & ½ nana
Meal II – 2.5eggs on 2 x toast with Vegemite
Meal III – Salad + ¼ avo + 8oz chicken breast
Meal IV – Protein Shake + strawberries
Meal V – 215g tuna + nado’s sauce…(this sauce is simply deliciousness personified !!!!:drooling:
Meal VI – Yoghurt + protein powder mixed + 3 strawberries

Total Cals:1724
Fat:29%
**Ahem.....WHO is helping me out with diet here eh? eh? Is it looking okay? I'm not feeling like I'm losing any body fat here either....(mind you, its the day after a cheat day....so errrm..never mind..)

Song Of The Day
SOD – “Innervision” – an oldie but a goodie…..this spoke to me whilst jogging this morning…..
“theres only one true path in life…..the road that leads to all leads to one……the road that leads to a heart….”:angel:

Wikked1 – Thank you…. I’m REALLY proud you are a regular visitor to my journal & make such wonderful contributions in journal land.:D.

Cgirly – Tim Tam’s are what we aussies call ‘biscuits’ and what you lot term “cookies”….however, these are chocolate delux specials with caramel *wipes chin* – ask Will….I bought him a packet when I first hit USA...although, if i remember rightly...I pretty much demolished them myself :evillaugh

JustinF
08-18-2003, 03:51 AM
Ahhhhhh, a jog on the beach in paradise. I am soooooo jealous. Does it get any better?

I'd never have changed my post! I'll be proud no matter what, although after yesterday at Mom's house celebrating two birthdays, I have no room to talk. tuttut :angel:

Relentless
08-18-2003, 07:28 AM
Whoooa, I was blown away by the culinary skills of my flatmate last night….it took him impressing the new woman in his life for me to realise...WOW...pretty impressive...I'd say he's a jolly good cach....:D.

it's all about his first name

there's just something about it that drives men to greatness

Relentless
08-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Cgirly – Tim Tam’s are what we aussies call ‘biscuits’ and what you lot term “cookies”….however, these are chocolate delux specials with caramel *wipes chin* – ask Will….I bought him a packet when I first hit USA...although, if i remember rightly...I pretty much demolished them myself :evillaugh

http://www.arnotts.com/Biscuits/OurBiscuitsP.asp?BID=79

My recommendation:

Never, ever try them. Why? They are the crack cocaine of cookies. No really. There may very well be cocaine in them, they're sooooo good.

Wikked1
08-18-2003, 07:47 AM
Cardio = 20mins jog on beach…..
I still classify this as a tease (I guess cause I don't live near a beach).....and it sure sounds a hell of a lot more enticing than the treadmill! :D No dietary help here I'm still fiddling with my own but yours looks pretty clean to me!

Workhorse
08-18-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi sweety! :hello:

WillKuenzel
08-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Cgirly – Tim Tam’s are what we aussies call ‘biscuits’ and what you lot term “cookies”….however, these are chocolate delux specials with caramel *wipes chin* – ask Will….I bought him a packet when I first hit USA...although, if i remember rightly...I pretty much demolished them myself :evillaugh [/B]

Oh whatever!! I remember you having a few, but when you took off you left over hafl the box. I was still bulking so... :angel: Tim Tam's... :drooling:

Awesome to hear that you've been given the all's clear from the doc. The mind is a powerful thing. There would have never been any doubt in my mind.

I'll let the other more diet specific gurus help you there but its looking good to me. Its so much better to see more protein being tossed in there. :D

carolinagirl
08-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the email, you sweetest, most amazing woman ever. As usual, you are RIGHT ON, and it was exactly what I needed to hear.

I'm so lucky to have you for a friend.

Tank23
08-19-2003, 03:53 AM
I saw MARS tonight…..looking through the binoculars…. Gorgeous !!! I saw MARS tonight…..looking through the binoculars…. Gorgeous !!!

:omg

I read about that in the paper, and it said that this is the closest mars will come to earth in hundreds (thousands?) of years. I said to myself, 'sh*t! better not miss it, a once in a life time opportunity to to see the red planet up close'....I hope I haven't missed it, and hope that I can see it from down here in Melbourne. It should still be pretty close, right?

DelveyBoy
08-19-2003, 04:52 AM
wow,very nice journal Franjipani.very well organized.keep up the good work!

Franjipani
08-19-2003, 06:01 AM
Finally sent the guests packing to Fraser Island…which is one of the most truly gorgeous pristine untouched places left in the world...here the only way to get there is by 4wheel drive…so they had to get a ferry in line with the tides…totally gorgeous !!! Hyyooooge night again playing UNO…..I absolutely copped a hiding !! One thing is for certain….I’ll never die of cancer…..I laugh too bloody hard..… :D :D. Gonna miss having a massive tent pitched in the back yard though…Beaumont took a couple of pic’s…so if anybody is about I'll get them resized....

Went to the gym this afternoon….vibe is totally different than in the mornings…but it was nice watching the sun set while I was doing hypers…Yes…my gym has the ultimate air conditioning system...called…… open air….lol !!:cool:.

WORKOUT

Lower back / Biceps :strong:

SLDL
42.5kg (93.5lb) x 10
52.5kg (115.5lb) x 10
62.5kg (137.5lb) x 4
**Don’t have the luxury of a platform so just used the squat rack…..feeling my hammies….great stuff !! Have not done these since June so not too bad…..

Hypers
10kg(22lb) x 10
15kg(33lb) x 10
20kg(44lb) x 10(+9lb)
**Gotta luv da red bits…felt a wee bit giddy getting off this contraption…:clap:

Leg Curls
15kg (33lb)x 6
15kg(33lb)x 10
20kg(44lb)x 3
15kg(33lb) x 8
** My hammies were hammered by the time I got here….the weight was absolutely atrocious !!! Made myself do at least another set though....

BB curls
11kg (24.2lb) x 10
16kg (35.2lb) x 10
18.5kg (40.7lb) x 9 (last one assisted)
**This was the absolute BEST FORM I have EVER had with curls….Beaumont was speechless..couldn’t believe it…he was impressed and I was completely STOKED…even caught a glimpse of some damn nice definition in the mirror too…. woooo hoooo !!! Kicked ass…. .:thumbup:.

DAILY DIET
Meal I – Porridge+ ½ nana
Meal II – 2 poached eggs & 2 slices toast with vegemite
Meal III – 200g yoghurt + protein powder
Meal IV – ½ avo + 8oz chicken + 2tsp flax
Meal V – Post workout shake + ½ nana
Meal VI – 8oz chicken + 2tsp flax

TotalCals: 1850
Fat:32%
Protein:40%

Song Of The Day
Nirvana – “Pennyroyal tea” ……. Unplugged album

Callahan - LMAO... too bloody right.. I told him and he cacked himself...he agreed wholeheartedly naturally;). Gotta say, you will slot into Oz perfectly in December.... you seem to know all the mod cons :D. Ta muchly for cautioning the crew as to the nature of the beast (tim tams)..... to be totally avoided at all costs whilst on a cut:eek:.

Wikked1 - Thanks for chiming in... i reckon im winning in the tease stakes then eh??;) Best start putting on ya thinking cap then and come up with something creative I reckon eh?:p. Ohh hang on....you can play guitar.... I reckon thats a bit of a tease;).

Workie - :hello: heya gorgeous....how are things with your fiance going?? Set a date yet??

Homey - Ta muchly for the diet related comments.... thanks heaps for helping me tweak my programme also...Im truly grateful for your assistance champ !!!:D.

Cgirly - Anytime sweetie:). Glad to know it was received well AND actioned;).

Tank23 - It was gorgeous seeing it from here...very clear and distinctive and I swore I could see a flash of purple...the others thought I was on drugs...:p.

DelveyBoy - :hello: ohhh errrr WOW a newbie to my journal... nice to see you and thanks for the comments.....come again!!!

Justin - Awwww same, same... we were wicked on exactly the same day.....!!! Hey, you'll never guess what.... As we were coming home from the gym tonight...Beaumont said we ought to give the baby some juice...so as we were pulling into the petrol station...it conks out... UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE....its the third time he has done that....reminded me of a trip from Toronto to Buffalo not so long ago....heehee:p...

DelveyBoy
08-19-2003, 06:26 AM
your lifting similar weights that i lift.what are your stats?

Mik
08-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Nice session Frannie! You're now a curl jockey like ec. :D Way to go on the reds woohoo!

Coke
08-19-2003, 06:48 AM
Oh no, not Frani too - :D

Another one bites the dust - such is life in journal land, lol... - :)

JustinF
08-19-2003, 07:59 AM
pic1

JustinF
08-19-2003, 08:00 AM
pic2

JustinF
08-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Pics did not need resized so I just posted them for ya. :D

Justin - Awwww same, same... we were wicked on exactly the same day.....!!! Hey, you'll never guess what.... As we were coming home from the gym tonight...Beaumont said we ought to give the baby some juice...so as we were pulling into the petrol station...it conks out... UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE....its the third time he has done that....reminded me of a trip from Toronto to Buffalo not so long ago....heehee:p...

I guess great minds think alike! A cheat day is necessary now and again, gotta keep sane. LMAO@the running out of gas. At least ya made it to the station. I was quite nervous that morning, lol. At least I know how far I can drive with the gas light on now! :D

Wikked1
08-19-2003, 08:55 AM
Nice workout.....yeah you are HARDCORE!
As far as the tease thing goes? Nope I'm a drummer.....but I will come up with something.....let me think on it for a bit...I'll come up with something ;)

Workhorse
08-19-2003, 11:38 AM
Things are going great Franji!! We've set the date at Aug.7th, 2004. Hell, we've got the church, hall, photographer and bartenders all booked!! Bought our centerpieces last week, and just picked out or invivations also... we've got quite a but done already!!

Franjipani
08-20-2003, 03:16 AM
Yay !!! I kinda sorta have a new car !!! Made a deal with Beaumont toshare costs of the Black Holden Ute….. its gorgeous, I love driving it…its reliable (when it has fuel :p )has oodles of power and most importantly I FEEL sexy behind the wheel…tis weird but there ya go !!! ;) So, that means all costs involved too…..plus I got the ole “bitsamissing” Magna re-registered as a spare…..in case of emergency… I’ll inherit the Ute when he gets his porsche next year….woo hooo !!!:cool:

Its amazing how the universe provides…I got a friendly call from a folding investment house where I put a bit of my of dosh….I’d written off the money ages ago…now they asked where to send the cheque:eek:.…..I’ll recup about 90% so I’m a happy camper….

Just completed my new and improved “treasure map” to give me a bit more motivation for my competition next year. It will keep me excited during the challenging times…I’ve had a few of those lately where I’ve really been down on myself with regard to my body self-image and my ability to really be competitive in my figure competition next year…after checking out gorgeous women like Monica Brant & Kelly Ryan & reading heaps of articles etc…. :( . Its only Fear raising its ugly head and freaking me out…So, I've taken some positive action...and it just fuels me even more to kick ass at the gym & eat properly....i'm now revved up to take 1st place… sen-franji-sational……:D :thumbup:.

WORKOUT

Cardio = Did the "Wikked1 Special" (aka 20mins jog on beach…..lol):p.
**Damn fine way to start the day…..only today I had me some company …whoooa, that’s right peoples….I jogged AND talked at the same time without gagging for my tunes...

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge
Meal II – 3eggs on 2 x toast with Vegemite
Meal IV – Protein Shake + strawberries
Meal V – 215g tuna + nado’s sauce + ½ avo + bitsa salad
Meal VI – John dory fillets (fish) + veges

Total:1764
Fat:32%
Protein:42%

Song Of The Day

Turin Breaks – “Underdog”

DelveyBoy - Hey there...thanks for chiming in again. I'm female, 5"4, 143lbs (i think)...errrm, what else do you require exactly??? :)

Mik - Oi, easy tiger !!!! I didn't use DB's...doesn't that count for something?:p.

Cocoa - Heehee...seems like the domino affect is in full swing with wbb eh?? ;).

Justin - Wow...thanks heaps for doing that....guess nobody liked the tent pics eh?? I thought they were really funny actually...thought it was tres chic to have a tent erected on the porch myself....Ahh well... I'm so chuffed that your posts are so chipper Justin....suits you well :D.

Wikked1 - Score !!!!! You just went up another notch in my book by calling me hardcore. Drummers have unbelievable arms:drooling:.

Workie - *jots down wedding date in diary*. LOL@ you being all prepared years in advance......I'm so happy for you muffin...keep up that momentum:angel:

JustinF
08-20-2003, 04:26 AM
There's that False Evidence Appearing Real again!! With your dedication and positive attitude, you'll have no problemo with the competition.
Awesome news about the new ride. Can't beat that! Plus a backup, you're all set now, just make sure you watch your gas gauges!! :p

Wikked1
08-20-2003, 08:25 AM
the "Wikked1 Special" :D Does have a nice ring to it.....I must have been robbed I don't have those unbelievable arms ......(YET!)

and most importantly I FEEL sexy behind the wheel THE Single most important criteria for automobile selection if ever there was one!! :D

Franjipani
08-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Another glorious day in sunny Noosa…. :cool:. I’ve got me a heap of errands to do today so I must dash…I apoligise for the delay in the Toronto/Buffalo pics but the kodak machine is still broken so I’m picking up the negatives and taking them elsewhere today.:).

I played chess last night for the first time in about ohhhh lets say 10years….and I WON !!! Got to work on my strategies though…that’s gonna be fun…looks like its going to be a regular sport for me.. Speaking of which, I’m going to take up another sport so I am more social up here… Its gonna be a toss up between soccer & hockey I reckon.:D

WORKOUT

Chest / Tri’s :strong:

DB Press
7.5kg (16.5lb) x 10
15kg (33lb) x 6 (3 assisted on push)
12.5kg (27.5lb) x 9
10kg (22lb) x 10
**Found the 15kg DB’s a wee bit too heavy. Was wobbly from the get go..nearly dropped them on my face…lucky I gots me an ACE spotter……that’s my bastard lift for next week I reckon..:angel:.

Pullovers
12.5kg(27.5lb) x 10
15kg(33lb) x 10
15kg(33lb) x 8
**Form is getting better although I felt my tri’s fatigue…need to work more on feeling the chest…

Decline Bench
15kg (33lb)x 5 (3 assisted)
12.5kg(27.5lb)x 6
12.5kg(27.5lb) x 6 (last one assisted)
**Started with the 15kg after the walloping I got last week from Cgirl & Homey…. I find myself very vulnerable in this position…not at all as strong as flat bench. Perhaps it maybe that this is my third lift and by the time I get here I’m pretty fatigued ?? :confused:

Tri Pulldowns
Peg 6 x 8
Peg 7 x 4
Peg 5 x 8
**I’m not sure what increments they are…I thought it was 5kg each peg…not sure..so I just use the numbers on the weight either way it’s a PR….:thumbup:.

DAILY DIET
Meal I – Porridge+ 1/4 nana
Meal II – Protein shake
Meal III – 2x eggs + 2 slices toast
Meal IV – 200g tuna straight up + nando’s sauce + 2tsp flax
Meal V – Protein shake
Meal VI – 8oz chicken + salad 2tsp flax

Total cals: 1771
Fat: 27%
Protein:47%

Song Of The Day
Tool – “Forty Six AND 2” …….

Justin - Thanks heaps for the encouragement, I really, really, really appreciate it. No false evidence though when it comes to body fat, thats real...I don't understand why I'm not losing any...I'll keep going with my diet for the next couple of weeks and if nothing improves then drastic measures WILL be taken:eek:.

Wikked1 - Awww I love your continued support hon...too bloody right about the wheels scenario;). Keep plugging away at those arms....although I have a feeling you maybe joshin me:D.

JustinF
08-21-2003, 04:07 AM
Good looking session Franji!! Another PR I see, awesome.

With the declines, I'm not sure what to tell ya, maybe it is beacuse it's your third exercise. I have always been just as strong with declines than flat, so I'm at a loss, hopefully someone can help ya out on that, but I'd chalk it up to fatigue.

And I still say it's false evidence..:D

carolinagirl
08-21-2003, 07:15 AM
Well, how are you measuring? If you're just going by feel, I think you're just being crazy. If you're going by the scale...well, I know you've put on muscle (I saw it in the tent pictures! :D), so that's not reliable.

Unless you're regularly getting calipered or using an impedance scale, I'd say it's probably coming off slowly enough that you don't notice it yet, and to stick with it.

(I'm having the same issue myself. :angel: That's how come I know. :p)

And my vote goes to hockey!

Maybe you should do the declines second. I always leave the pullovers for last......they're kind of a finishing exercise, in my view, rather than a 'move heavy weights' one. And they may be wearing out your tris enough that you lose pressing power in the declines.

Wikked1
08-21-2003, 07:31 AM
Workouts are looking real good.......I have to agree w/CGirl about moving those pullovers to last......they give you a real nice stretch in the pecs and I like those stretching kind of exercises at the end myself.

Chess is such a cool game.....never the same game twice:)

WHAT? :eek: Not seeing any results in the Body Fat reduction area?
It defies logic I mean if you do the Wikked1 Special daily I can't understand it? :D I'm sure it's happening but it's a darn gradual battle (stubborn bodyfat) ...I know the feeling!!
Keep up the great work!

WillKuenzel
08-21-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by carolinagirl
Well, how are you measuring? If you're just going by feel, I think you're just being crazy. If you're going by the scale...well, I know you've put on muscle (I saw it in the tent pictures! :D), so that's not reliable.

Unless you're regularly getting calipered or using an impedance scale, I'd say it's probably coming off slowly enough that you don't notice it yet, and to stick with it.

(I'm having the same issue myself. :angel: That's how come I know. :p)

And my vote goes to hockey!

Maybe you should do the declines second. I always leave the pullovers for last......they're kind of a finishing exercise, in my view, rather than a 'move heavy weights' one. And they may be wearing out your tris enough that you lose pressing power in the declines.
:withstupi

I agree with everything this one said. Except the hockey thing because its probably field hockey and not like real hockey, ain't it? ;)

I can't tell I've lost any fat but when you see it everyday you don't notice the difference. We can see it. Its leaving. Plus you are taking your time. Don't rush it and it'll happen. Keep up the good work and it pays off in the end. You're doing a Franji-tablous job. Keep following the path on that treasure map and you'll get there. :D

Isaac Wilkins
08-21-2003, 08:21 AM
Looking good, babe! I think you'll be surprised at how quickly you go through 2000 cals given your level of activity. Remember, you're not to be a waif, you're to continue to be a fit, beautiful woman.

Coke
08-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Very good session Frani, however pullovers don't do much for chest at all in my opinion dear one - ;) ...In my experience it involves the back muscles.

Budiak
08-21-2003, 03:05 PM
They also involve the serratus, which is an odd muscle to hit. I'd either do the pullovers on back day or do rope pull downs on chest day.

Franjipani
08-21-2003, 08:50 PM
Gotta luv Friday’s eh?? Have a fully packed weekend ahead as well as some “franji” time. I’m pretty damn excited as I got my treasure map / dream poster laminated yesterday and it looks bloody professional !!! Thanks to a few absolute treasures – Joshie & Justin for giving me continuous support & motivation with my bodyimage “challenges” – You both enrich my life….Thankyou…..Luv ya….mmmmwwwaaahhhh:angel:

Got me a gigantic tub of protein powder….wooo hooo !!! Tastes a wee bit sh*te but im experimenting……its a hyyyoooooooge 5kg tub…My first one… Also, speaking of first experiences, I had a magic moment today….I used an electric toothbrush for the very first time….whooooa…… I’m moving up in this world I tells ya !!:thumbup:.

WORKOUT

Cardio = "Wikked1 Special" :p.
**Tide was higher…but “doable”.

DAILY DIET
Meal I – ½ cup porridge + ¼ nana
Meal II – Protein shake with ½ nana
Meal IV – 2 slices of toast with tomato’s
Meal V – Tuna & nando’s sauce
Meal VI – Grilled chicken + sweet potato + peas + carrots

Total:1893
Fat:24%
Carbs:35%
Protein:41%

Song Of The Day

System of a Down = “Boom” – exactly my jogging tempo…fabuloso !!!

Justin - Gotta luv a bit of red eh?? Perhaps a tad bit of false evidence although I think its settling down now....guess I just didnt feel it creep on when in Florida (tight clothes etc...):)

Cgirly - LMAO.... SCORE !!!! when I first saw that pic I told Beaumont that you would pick up on that bit of definition....Ha :D

Wikked1 - I do the "special" about 2-3 times per week hon...I've had injuries from running before so I take it easy....yeah, stooooopid bodyfat;).

Homey - Awww beautiful words...thanks hon, I appreciate it....I'm working on having more faith in myself !! Thank you soooooo very much for the tweaked programme...I'll get back to you pronto after Beaumont has critiqued it....looks like a goer though...I prefer the "fly" option to pullovers myself....I'm not going to even dignify that trite hockey remark with an answer :p ;).

Borris - You are my diet "guru". I'll do whatever you say.....:bow: hopefully you are pleased with the creeping calorie tally??? I'll send you through what you require in PM...thanks again hon.

Cocoa - I'm not a huge fan of pullover's myself....probably because I feel I don't do them properly....Homey suggested fly's instead...I'll do that ...thanks for dropping by....be careful though...looks like you are becoming a bit of a regular...:eek: ;).

Budiak - Hey stranger :hello:. Rope pulldowns on chest day it is...I prefer it anyway....:)

ectx
08-22-2003, 12:08 AM
LOL @ you getting protein powder....I remember when you wouldn't even touch vitamins...much less soy protein...or whey.

You've come a long way baby. :cool:

Wikked1
08-22-2003, 08:14 AM
"doable" a great word but usually reserved (in my area) for observations about members of the opposite sex. :evillaugh
still strikes me funny everytime I hear it.
Well now that I've had my morning dose of optimism and cheer I guess I'll go have breakfast stage 2 :D
System of a Down? You rock girl! :thumbup:

JustinF
08-22-2003, 03:16 PM
What kinda protein did ya end up buying? Diet is shaping up quite nicely! As for the "Wikked Special" I'm still quite jealous!! I want a beach to run on!!:D

I actually used a regular tootbrush for the first time in a while, I kinda liked it. Maybe after using it a whle I'll appreciate my electric again. I need to keep these pearly whites shiny since I'm smilin all the time now! ;) :D:D

WillKuenzel
08-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ectx
LOL @ you getting protein powder....I remember when you wouldn't even touch vitamins...much less soy protein...or whey.

You've come a long way baby. :cool:

Or Big Mac's for that matter either. :eek: ;)

JustinF
08-22-2003, 03:24 PM

Or Big Mac's for that matter either. :eek: ;)

LOL
:nod:

Fanji has a way of peer pressuring others into Big Mac's as well. Huh Franji? :angel: ;)

DelveyBoy
08-22-2003, 07:46 PM
DelveyBoy - Hey there...thanks for chiming in again. I'm female, 5"4, 143lbs (i think)...errrm, what else do you require exactly??? :)

i require your number!jk
dont you get bored of eatin porridge and tuna everyday?
why not eat a big juicy salmon or other fish?but take the bones out first!