PDA

View Full Version : Calorie Q

Ace
06-10-2003, 10:51 AM
I was unable to eat breakfast today and since I have been reading a lot of Lyle Mcdonald's articles about, for the most part, calories are the most important. Theoretically, could I go to Pizza Hut for lunch and eat 1500 cals and then wait and eat another 500 cals sometime later to get in my cals. ;) I am sure I can get in the appropriate amount of protein and EFAs. I am trying to live by the quote in my sig. hehe. :)

drew
06-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Hey man, I wouldn't do it. But whatever works for you.

GhettoSmurf
06-10-2003, 11:25 AM
well you COULD. but then again you could eat 1500 calories of "better" foods instead of pizza ;)

raniali
06-10-2003, 11:34 AM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28157&highlight=cutting+icecream

bradley
06-10-2003, 02:30 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32700

This should answer your question.

Ace
06-11-2003, 08:28 AM
I ended up eating at Pizza Hut, then my postworkout shake and then later on I had to go play some Golden Tee golf at the bar and had about 8 beers, so I am sure I got my caloric intake yesterday. ;)

bradley
06-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Ace
I ended up eating at Pizza Hut, then my postworkout shake and then later on I had to go play some Golden Tee golf at the bar and had about 8 beers, so I am sure I got my caloric intake yesterday. ;)

The main thing that I was referring to was the fact that you would be going so long without food (overnight fast up until lunch). I agree that eating 3 or 4 larger meals would be fine but going that long would not be ideal IMO.

Ace
06-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by bradley

The main thing that I was referring to was the fact that you would be going so long without food (overnight fast up until lunch). I agree that eating 3 or 4 larger meals would be fine but going that long would not be ideal IMO. Of course it wasn't ideal, but I guess I am not going to get too bent out of shape about it. It was sooooo good too. :)

GhettoSmurf
06-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ace
Of course it wasn't ideal, but I guess I am not going to get too bent out of shape about it. It was sooooo good too. :)

i wouldnt worry about it. it was only once. :)