PDA

View Full Version : A hopeful odyssey from skinny to big.

Jeebus
06-11-2003, 10:42 PM
And it begins. It's terribly late and i'm actually quite bored, so I decided to start an online journal, to keep track of everything for myself, and also to show people the progress I hope to make over the grueling nothingness of summer time.

It's quite odd to start a journal on a wednesday, I know, being that it's the middle of a training week, but hey, what else do I have to do? The answer is nothing.tuttut

Since there is no training information to put in today, I will just give a bit of general info about myself for the benefit of others (if there are even people reading this hooplah.)

I am 20 years old, 6'2" and weighing in at a magnificent:scratch: 160lbs. Now I know what you are thinking, Sweet mother of god. What is this kid doing with himself. That tall, and that light. How is he alive? And I understand the predicament we are in. How am I alive?:confused: Well folks, It's not as bad as it really sounds.. Well maybe compared to the folks in here it's bad, but personally I have grown to accept it.

I am quite skinny, but am in the midst of bettering myself through training. I began taking protein a few weeks ago to make up for the protein I highly assume I am missing in my meals, since I eat like sh*t (which will hopefully change very soon).

With all that past, tomorrow we rock out the shoulder and tricep workout, so I will begin posting the workout info, and maybe some sleep info just for kicks (although such a thing is pointless as I am a jobless bum, and thus sleep horrible hours - 3am--1pm ect.) It would appear Jeebus needs a bit of discipline in the sleep and diet jazz eh?

Well without further ado, I will be ending this post and awaiting the excitement of the day to follow. Good night ladies and gents, and I hope to hear comments (whether helpful or derogatory - it's all good times) from you kids at later points in time.

GhettoSmurf
06-12-2003, 04:42 AM
let me be the first to say :spam: :D

good luck on the journal bro!

WillKuenzel
06-12-2003, 07:08 AM
Starting a journal is the right step. Go get something to eat. If you don't have a job then the only 3 things you should be doing is eating, sleeping, and training. In that order of priority.

JustinF
06-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Jeebus
I am 20 years old, 6'2" and weighing in at a magnificent:scratch: 160lbs. Now I know what you are thinking, Sweet mother of god. What is this kid doing with himself. That tall, and that light. How is he alive?

LMAO!!:D
:spam: <------- here eat this bro, and many more! :D

Good luck with your goals bro. What does your "normal" diet consist of?

wibble
06-12-2003, 09:16 AM
Hey Jeebus, welcome to journal land! :) I hope you're ready to rock it on with the shoulders and tris today. You better not be asleep as I'm writing this. Its 12:13 and you should be eating something right now. :D

It would appear Jeebus needs a bit of discipline in the sleep and diet jazz eh?

You should set some short term goals for yourself. This will help you stay focused and give you something to shoot for. I, for instance, am hoping to hit 160lbs before I leave for school.

Anyway, see ya at the gym later and good luck with the journal and any goals you set for yourself! :thumbup:

drew
06-12-2003, 09:21 AM
Good luck Jeebus!

Eat eat eat eat...

"Save me JEEBUS!"

Jeebus
06-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Thanks alot for all the input guys. And I know, eat like a mother fudger. Its just that i will need to be awake earlier from now on. I just peeled myself out of bed like 10 minutes ago. Good ol' 1:47pm.

I believe I will go up now and try to find something to devour. Again, thanks for all the input and the eating peer pressure ;) . I'll do my best.

The Thursday journal entry will be posted later tonight if any one cares to see it.

Scott S
06-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Re: Protein. Don't just make whey shakes all the time; stock up on canned tuna and skim milk, and consume those throughout the day.

Welcome to the WBBSA, by the way! 6'2" @ 160 sounds painful. ;)

Jeebus
06-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Scott S
Welcome to the WBBSA, by the way! 6'2" @ 160 sounds painful. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, and yes it is terribly painful ;) , But you know, I'm working on it, so let's see where we are in a few months.:confused:

Now to the journal entry :

Today I ended up peeling myself out of bed at around 20 minutes to 2. I had a terrible night last night, rolling around all night and waking up almost every 30 minutes, so you understand where I'm coming from I hope.

Didn't really eat much today. A few oatmeal bars, two chicken burgers, a box of ****ty kraft dinner, and I'm in the middle of a natty pb sammich with bananas on whole wheat bread (which is probably the healthiest thing i have ever eaten). But i'm going to try to start eating like someone in my shoes should eat. It may take me some time as I need to convince the folks into buying all this expensive healthy food for me. Mmmmm, this sammich is great.:drooling:

As for the work out today. It went pretty good. My shoulder started eating me alive after my dumbell presses (which was the first bloody exercise, but what can ya do i guess) But I ended up getting through it fully, so thats good.

Shoulders

DB Press 40lbs x 8, 45lbs x 8, 40lbs x 8
BB Press 85lbs x 8, 85lbs x 8, 85lbs x 8
Upright Rows 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12
Back Press 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12

Triceps

Dips BW x 8, BW x 8, BW x 8 (Gonna add weight next week)
Kickbacks 25lbs x 8, 25lbs x 8, 25lbs x 8
One Arm Reverse Pulldowns 5kg x 12, 5kg x 12
One Arm Tricep Ext. 15lbs x 12, 15lbs x 12

Shrugs 73lbs x 8, 73lbs x 8, 73lbs x 8

It wasn't all in all a horrible day if you look at the fact that I have a lot of trouble with my shoulders, (which ends up making the dips quite difficult) and I ended up throwing shrugs back into the mix after a few weeks without doing them for some reason.

Tomorrow is back and calves day and I hope to have a good one. My back is one of the areas I really need to work on (not necessarily in weight, but in size) so I enjoy working it.

Hopefully soon I can get a front and back picture slammed into this journal so I will be able to see what I hope will be a visible change over the course of the next few months. As a side note, when the pictures are posted, try to refrain from the neccesary mocking please ;).

Until next time folks, thanks for reading.

GhettoSmurf
06-13-2003, 07:17 AM
nice workout bro. the only thing i can suggest is replace the Tricep Kickbacks with some close-grip bench presses and/or some skull crushers. just my .02 :)

JustinF
06-13-2003, 07:20 AM
:withstupi

Replace those kickbacks. What is a back press? Is that like a military or overhead press with a barbell? Session looks good bro, keep it up!

wibble
06-13-2003, 09:22 AM
Nice workout Jeebus McChrist! :D

Tomorrow is back and calves day and I hope to have a good one. My back is one of the areas I really need to work on (not necessarily in weight, but in size) so I enjoy working it.

I like some aspects of back day. Deadlifts are always good for a laugh. Chinups I hate hate HATE. But in sort of a good way though I guess. Maybe. You should give the Deads a shot today. Nothing works your back and builds mass like good old Deadlifts.

Hopefully soon I can get a front and back picture slammed into this journal so I will be able to see what I hope will be a visible change over the course of the next few months.

I'd like some pictures to go by also. I wish I had some since I started just to see what changes I could find. We should get some done up one day. Do you still have that didgital camera?

Anywho, you best be up out of bed by now. See ya at the gym sir.

Jeebus
06-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Ya i think i will be trying the deadlifts and chin ups today too. give em a shot anyway.

And pops still got the digital camera, so just remind me.. I forget easily.

Thanks for the support everyone. More posts later. Time for me to apply for a job. Wish me luck

Jeebus
06-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by JustinF
What is a back press? Is that like a military or overhead press with a barbell?

Back press is on the pulldown machine, its just pulling the bar behind your neck. It was the first time I tried it yesterday, and it was suprisingly fun and painful. Good times ;)

Jeebus
06-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by GhettoSmurf
nice workout bro. the only thing i can suggest is replace the Tricep Kickbacks with some close-grip bench presses and/or some skull crushers. just my .02 :)

Thanks for the input, and I think I might start trying the close grip bench. I tried a run at skull crushers yesterday and found them very uncomfortable. Part of my elbow kept popping. Not good.

Jeebus
06-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Ahh, the ever enjoyable back day. Who can do without it? You better not be able to.tuttut

All in all it was a good day, I ended up getting a logical amount of sleep (3:30am to 12:00pm), which was a good thing. But then we proceed to speaking about the diet. We will be tsking Jeebus in a minute when we hear what he ate today : pb & banana sandwich on whole wheat, an oatmeal bar, and some chicken and potatoes. I know, it's barely any food for someone who wants to put on weight, but half the time, im not even thinking about whats going on, so that's a downfall I have to fix.

The work out went very well actually, but I had to leave early (I don't have a vehicle and all the other kids were done their shiat) so I didnt get to work calves. But what follows is the back and ab workout that was completed.

Back

Standing Lat Pulldowns 50lbs x 3 x 8

These are good exercises that I enjoy, but I find it tends to make a few select vertebrea very uncomfortable. Maybe it's just the way im positioned. Have to look into that at some point.

Bent Over Rows 115lbs x 8, 125lbs x 8, 130lbs x 8

I was impressed with this. Ordinarily, I used to only be able to get 115lbs, But i went up another 15lbs and got all 8 reps. I was pleased.

Sumo Deadlifts 135lbs x 8, 165lbs x 8, 180lbs x 8

This is the first time I have ever done deadlifts, and I can't stress enough how much I thoroughly enjoyed them. Good ol's wibble said that since I am tall (mostly in the leg area) I should try the sumo style, and I liked them very much. I'm going to keep these in my regular routine.

Back Ext. 50lbs x 12, 50lbs x 12

What can I say about back extensions? They get the job done? I don't know. It would be possible to use more weight, but the next plate size weight that could be used for this exercise is 100lbs. I don't really want to die. Not today anyway.

Abs

Decline(maybe incline) Crunches 40lbs x 10, 45lbs x 10, 45lbs x 10

Not much to say about ab exercises. They are good? Clowns are horrifying? Who does what now?

Pulldown Crunches 90lbs x 20, 90lbs x 20 <-- 10 left, 10 right

See above

And that was my workout. I was kind of pissed that I didn't get to do calves, but I'm used to it by now. Some of the kids tend to skip stuff often. It's kinda shatty, but what can I do? I need to get home. :cry:

Well that's it for todays information. Try not to get upset about the food intake. I will force wibble to buy me food. And if he doesnt.....:bash:

Thanks for reading kids, and I'll keep ya all updated.

wibble
06-13-2003, 08:50 PM
I could buy all the food you wanted but you'd just sleep in and it would spoil. :zipit: I would have waited for you to do your calves if you had mentioned it. I coulda busied myself with more Ab work or something. Nice workout though, good job on the Rows especially! :thumbup:

Jeebus
06-14-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks wibble. I would wake up earlier if I had anything to do besides eat. I would just sit here like an a-hole trying desperately not to smash my head against a wall. :bang: As can be seen in the previous smiley photograph.

Ya I know you would of waited, but I hate making people wait for me when I have such a long workout. Anyway, I know for next time ;). I'll talk to you in a bit anyway. See ya sir.

And I was quite pleased with the turn around of those Rows.

GhettoSmurf
06-14-2003, 11:02 AM
nice job man. im glad you like the sumo-deads. one suggestion, i usually try to do DL's first since they seem to take the most energy for me to try to do.

great job man!

Jeebus
06-15-2003, 09:13 AM
Thanks GhettoSmurf. Maybe I will start trying the DL's first. That way I can throw on some more weight and hope for the best ;)

JustinF
06-16-2003, 03:57 AM
Nice workout. I agree with GS 'bout putting the deads first. I have tried both sumo and regular style deadlifts, and being a tall guy like you (I am 6' 5 1/2") I much prefer the sumo's as well.

Jeebus
06-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Well the new entry into the journal of the skinniest man on the planet is up and ready to be enjoyed. The weekend was quite uneventful, nothing much happened, played some soccer, some basketball, and got to hang out with the lady-friend alot (that was good times my friends)

Today's diet sucked ass i imagine. A few oatmeal bars, no time for lunch (running around), and 2 chicken breasts and a salad at supper. Thats it so far. I know. EAT YOU MOTHERFUDGER!!!! and I am going to go shopping with the mother this week sometime and pick up lots of good **** for myself, so starting next week, im aiming for 2500+ cals a day. Wish me luck folks.

Sleep was good times. I was up quite late writing a new story (I write) so I couldnt sleep until that bastard was done. I ended up falling asleep at around 2:00 i suppose. Then good ol' Wibble woke me up at 20 to 12. I guess its an acceptable time to awake. Maybe.

Before I start to write down today's training, I will let you all know that I have set up some goals for myself. They arent extreme, and if I stick to a plan, they should be easily attained. The first goal is to actually start eating right by waking up at a normal human time, and try to devour (like i said above) 2500+ cals a day, at least. The second goal is to try to gain about 10lbs by the end of the summer. It will only bring me up to 170lbs approximately, but i want to be realistic about my goals, so I dont want to hope for too high.

And now the day's embarrasement.

Chest

Flat Bench 135lbs x 6, 135lbs x 5, 135lbs x 6

When I did my first rep of this bloody exercise, my shoulders started to eat me alive. I'm embarrased by how little I can bench, and I've been on this for like 2 or 3 weeks. I'd like to have my 3 sets of 8 reps by the end of june. Hope for the best i guess.

Decline Bench 125lbs x 8, 130lbs x 8, 135lbs x 7

This went better than it usually does. Normally i tend to stick to 125lbs, but I decided I wanted to up the anty and go for more weight. I went up 10lbs which pleased me quite a bit.

Incline Bench 75lbs x 8, 85lbs x 8, 85lbs x 6

Goddamn I hate incline. I am so bloody weak in this as can be clearly seen in the weight I use. I want to change is to something else, but I'm not sure what I should do.

Pec Deck 47.5kg x 8, 55kg x 8, 55kg x 8

Not much to say about this. It's just a random exercise to do. Maybe someone can recommend something else to do.

Biceps

DB Curls 35lbs x 8, 40lbs x 6, 40lbs x 5

Normally I only do 35lbs on curls, but I ended up testing out 40lbs and wasnt entirely displeased.

Hammer Curls 30lbs x 6, 25lbs x 7

Bloody ****ing hammer curls. My left arm is nearly impossible to raise at all. @)*%^@%@#%

Spider Curls 22.5lbs x 10, 22.5lbs x 10

Not much to say about these. Might try 25lbs next week. My arms were real tired by this point for some reason so I didnt get all 12 reps.

Reverse Curls 25lbs x 10, 25lbs x 12

I like this exercises. Went up 5 lbs from last week. good times

Abs

Weighted Decline Crunches 45lbs x 10, 45lbs x 10, 45lbs x 10
Rope pulldowns 90lbs x 20, 90lbs x 20

Nothing to say about abs. They get done,.

And that was my day. Nothing special. Went up in decline, pec deck, and db curls, so i wasnt completely pissed. Only somewhat angry.

Until next time.

JustinF
06-16-2003, 08:14 PM
I think you may be doing too much volume for your chest. There's really no need to do flat, incline, and decline bench. I'd keep it to a flat and incline. Maybe throw in some decline or incline DB Flyes if you feel like 3 exercises isn't enough. I do three for my chest and at the end of those 3, my chest is sufficiently thrashed and I couldn't do another set of anything if I wanted to. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and EAT DAMMIT!!!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/aktion/action-smiley-060.gif

Jeebus
06-16-2003, 09:22 PM
Would it be bad if i didnt do the bloody incline? Just flat, decline, and maybe some flys? Incline is my most hated exercise.

Or should I keep it in, since it is so weak?

wibble
06-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Nice workout there Jeebus, good job on the Bicep Curls. You'll catch me on those in no time! Nice going on the Decline as well. :thumbup:

I'd keep the Incline if I were you. I think I read somewhere that Flat and Decline are pretty much the same movement but Incline is a bit different. Flys would be a good exercise to replace the Decline IMO. Anyways I'm talking to you on ICQ at this exact moment so...*poof*

Jeebus
06-16-2003, 09:47 PM
I was bored so I decided to take some measurements of my random limbs. Now it is possible for you to all mock me due to the sizes. Have fun ;)

Chest - 37.5"
Arms - 14"
Calves - 14"
Thighs - 21.5"
Waist - 32.5"

It seems odd to me that my calves are the same size as my biceps, but my calves are also terribly small. Chicken legs is what I is.:cry:

Jeebus
06-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by wibble
Nice workout there Jeebus, good job on the Bicep Curls. You'll catch me on those in no time! Nice going on the Decline as well. :thumbup:

I'd keep the Incline if I were you. I think I read somewhere that Flat and Decline are pretty much the same movement but Incline is a bit different. Flys would be a good exercise to replace the Decline IMO. Anyways I'm talking to you on ICQ at this exact moment so...*poof*

Thanks wibble, nice to hear. Except for the incline **** that is. Damn I hate those. I have so much trouble doing it.

As a random question, is it odd that my decline is now up to the same weight and my flat bench? Or should I be able to pass that by anyway? D-bone and John are way past their flat bench, so i'm just wondering if its a fact of life:confused:

JustinF
06-17-2003, 02:59 AM
I have found that when I did declines I could go pretty much just as heavy as the flat bench. You should keep the inclines.

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Damnit. I was afraid of that. ;)

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Missed going to the gym today. I'm sick (coughing non stop), I barely ate, and I slept like **** last night. Hopefully after I dope myself up with medicine and pills, I will be able to sleep good tonight.

Gonna try to be able to go tomorrow.

clvmike19
06-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Those measurements are about the same as mine. We're all skinny asses here, its cool.

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Ya. I don't feel as bad when I'm not the only skinny punk here. ;)

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm gonna post some pictures, mainly for myself (they never get lost here) to see if i make any progress over the course of the summer, and in case anyone cares to see how terribly skinny I am.

The first picture is a shot of mah back. I need to do a lot of muscle building in the mid to lower back range.

Now we will all want to make fun of these horrendous pictures, but try not to please ;)

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Here is a front on picture. I have no chest. I need to do alot of work on myself as you will plainly see. Anyway. Thanks for checking em out, if you have.

Jeebus
06-17-2003, 11:07 PM
I want Lats

Saint Patrick
06-17-2003, 11:16 PM
your definition in your back is seriously awesome. Not bad for a skinny punk.

Jeebus
06-18-2003, 10:02 AM
Thanks Saint Patrick, but i still really need to work on the mid-to lower level. Only started DLs last week, so that may be why I have nothing.

cphafner
06-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Jeebus, your back, arms, and shoulders have great definition and shape. You, as everyone else has been saying, just need to pack on some weight. But you have a great building block. Its hard to tell from your pose, but since you only measure 37" on chest that is where you need the most work. It is actually pretty ideal to have the same size neck, calf, and arms. The only thing is you want them bigger than 14(don't feel bad mine are just under 15 each).

BCC
06-18-2003, 04:29 PM
You're definitely at an excellent starting point. Nice and lean, there's nowhere better to begin. You'll find yourself getting everything you want with time if the drive is there.

Jeebus
06-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Didn't get much sleep last night.. I don't think anyway. Can't really remember. I probably got enough, so thats not to bad. Diet sucked. I'm still sick with the flu so I really don't have much of an appetite. Basically only ate a steak and some macaroni salad. Hard to eat when I feel like ****.

The day at the gym was also quite hard. Coughing alot, and not alot of energy ended up making everything very very hard. But here is the workout none the less.

Legs

Squats 135lbs x 6, 205lbs x 6 x 3

These went pretty good, but I need to work on going deeper on them. Take a bit of time, or maybe I should drop down 10lbs or so it would be easier to go deep. Any suggestions?

Lunges 56lbs (each hand) x 12 8, 56lbs x 6 x 2

I was running ragged already by the time the lunges came up. They were killing me. Hard to breathe..ect. Not alot of weight, I can generally do these, just due to the flu.. blah blah

Reverse Hyper Ext. 50lbs x 12, 50lbs x 10

Normally I do 60lbs, but I was very low on energy, and just couldnt imagine getting all my reps with an extra 10 lbs. Get back to normal next week I hope.

And that was the day. Like I have said many times above, the sickness really had a bad effect on today's training. Thanks for all the comments concerning the pictures, and I'm really going to try to start putting on weight. Just need to work out a logical diet for myself. Until next time.

Jeebus
06-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Ate like **** again today. Still kinda sick and don't have much of an appetite.

Slept pretty good. Night-time tylonal seems to help me get the Zs, but my mother work me up at like 6 to go take some cough syrup since I woke her up from some serious coughing.

Before I post today's workout, just thought Id let people know, I got the job I was hoping for. No longer a no income bum! BOOYAH!:D

Shoulders

DB Press 45lbs x 8, 45lbs x 7, 45lbs x 6

Stayed at the 45lbs for all 3 sets. Didnt get 8 reps on all of them, but maybe next week.

Military Press 85lbs x 6, 85lbs x 5.5, 85lbs x 6

I have a lot of trouble with these kids. My right shoulder keeps popping when I bring it down, and my left shoulder erupts in pain when I try to lift it from the bar (I need a lift-off with little weight it seems)

Upright Rows 70lbs x 10, 70lbs x 10

Added 5 lbs to these cats. Wasn't too bad. Didnt get all 12 reps, but 10 is still quite acceptable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting yesterday (leg day) I am only doing 3 different exercises per body part I'm working instead of 4. I dont want to overtrain anything (in the case that it happens)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triceps

Dips Bodyweight x 8, BW x 8, BW x 8

I know I said I was going to add weight to these this week, but my shoulders were screaming by the time i finished with them, and by the third set I was having trouble with the last 2 reps with just body weight. so it may take some time before my shoulders let me add anything.

Close Grip Bench 95lbs x 6, 95lbs x 8, 95lbs x 7

Sweet mother of ****ing jeebus!@%)&#% Who ever told me to do these is out to get me. I started doing them, and when i stood up after my first set, it hurt to turn my head to the right. Something has been pulled in my neck/back/shoulder. Mind you, It wont stop me from continuing to do these bastards... but...****!@()@&%

One Arm Pulldown 5kg x 12, 5kg x 12

Lot a lot of weight I know, but these are actually kinda hard. They feel great too. Might add the Pac-Man (extra 5lbs) next week.

Shrugs 73lbs x 10, 73lbs x 10, 73lbs x 10

These hurt because of the pain in my neck. Thats about all to say. Could probably do 80 lbs in each hand next week, give it a shot

And that was today's workout. Nothing spectacular, but I was kinda pleased I stuck the 45lbs on my db presses. Hopefully I can get all 8 reps for all 3 sets next week.

Also...I have a job..;) I'm so bloody happy. Anyways, thanks for reading. Carry on.

Jeebus
06-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Start work monday. WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

wibble
06-20-2003, 02:18 PM
:clap:

Good job on the workout Jeebus! Closegrip Bench Press is awesome hey? :) Keep it up sir! Good idea going with only 3 sets now also.

Jeebus
06-20-2003, 02:39 PM
I liked the close grip, but I pulled something. It still hurts to turn my head to the right. #%#^

wibble
06-21-2003, 09:13 AM
I've done that before when I really had to strain for a rep on regular bench. You might have shrugged your shoulders up on your neck while you were doing it. Watch out for that and you should be ok.

Jeebus
06-23-2003, 02:39 PM
No gym today. "Discovery Day" is the holiday I just learned about, and why the gym is closed. What a crock. pfft.

Jeebus
07-13-2003, 11:31 AM
I didn't realize I hadn't updated the journal in such a long time. Gym tomorrow, so Ill fix it up then. BAM!

noxen
07-14-2003, 07:14 AM
dude, awesome..im almost in the same boat..cept im a rail

6'2 138..but it hasnt even been a month since ive started bulking and working out and im at 143..I have a real runners physique but I finally got my diet on track and its working. Good read

Jeebus
07-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Thanks noxen, and good luck on putting on more of that weight.

SquareHead
07-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Dude back is lookin good man. Seriously a strong point. It almost looks like you have a spider on your back. So it's prety cool ... even though your from canada. J/K good work mang. oh ya... Howdy doodie :cool:

Jeebus
07-19-2003, 08:16 AM
Damn you and your theft of Howdy Doodie.@%(@#&%^ ;) Thanks for the comments good sir. And canada rocks!

Jeebus
09-18-2003, 01:50 PM
Started back at the gym last weekend after almost the entire summer off. With work, i was too exhausted to crawl over there and work out, so I lost most of the small gains I had made between christmas and summer. What a piece of **** that was.

Now i'm back and hoping for the best. I've noticed a difficulty doing some of the weight I did when I was heavily into the training, and thus have to use less weight now to try to bring myself back up. It's a slow and tedious affair, but i'm getting close. I haven't kept track of my training days because it's mainly just to get myself back to the same form I had 2 months ago.

After I bring myself to my previous standings, I will keep track of it all and post it all here. Also, my parents left for a few weeks and I have been eating like **** as they are not around to buy me food, and on top of that, i have broken into a habit of 2 or 3 beer a day as I sit and watch movies when im not at the gym. Its horrendous as the calories from the booze and ****ty food is breaking itself into my waist area. ****ing lovable alcohol. Just a matter of the folks getting back and stopping this habit (they dont like jeebus and alcohol together, so it will be easy to not drinking when they are home).

But thats really about it I guess. The gym is attended 4 times a week, so no worries about me not going there. Its one of the highlights of my day. Just need to get into a healthy habit again. Booyah, and ill keep this bad boy updated from now on.

Time for a beer and some television before supper and the night of Freddy vs. Jason.

midee1
09-18-2003, 06:30 PM
Bout damn time you get back.

Now get your ass to work little man.:whip:

Jeebus
09-18-2003, 07:20 PM
I know. It was quite a long time. almost two months to the day. Sigh, where does the time go?

*music flows as I remember the pointless summer*

SquareHead
10-11-2003, 01:57 PM
:confused: