PDA

View Full Version : time and place for HIIT

unshift
06-12-2003, 08:52 PM
what's your favorite time/place to do HIIT? i lift in the mornings so i'm looking to do my HIIT at night, after work... i want to do it somewhere inconspicuous, preferably under the cover of darkness :cool: any recommendations?

Ed C.
06-12-2003, 09:23 PM
I do my HIIT in the afternoon about an hour before dinner, and I do it on the school track.

Tank23
06-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Why in the cover of darkness? When I was doing HIIT, I'd do it on the footpath (a.k.a sidewalk) in the afternoon, and I live on a fairly busy road. I probably looked like a fool sprinting my ass off, only to stop again after 10 seconds, lol. But bah!!! Who cares.

Ed C.
06-12-2003, 11:58 PM
lol, I love the stares I get from the other people on the track. It's fun to see these people waste like an hour of their time walking around the track, and I'm there for 15-20 minutes and then I'm gone, and I got more stuff done than they ever will doing what they do.

Tank23
06-13-2003, 05:22 AM
Damn right!! HIIT all the way! ;)

SoulOfKoRea
06-13-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Tank23
Why in the cover of darkness? When I was doing HIIT, I'd do it on the footpath (a.k.a sidewalk) in the afternoon, and I live on a fairly busy road. I probably looked like a fool sprinting my ass off, only to stop again after 10 seconds, lol. But bah!!! Who cares.

I used to do it in my neighborhood(it's basically one huge circle), I'd laugh at me too :P.