PDA

View Full Version : so i'm allergic to whey

karkid
06-18-2003, 04:03 PM
and this **** ****s me up

so i need something with similar portibility/nutrition that hopefully tastes decent, any suggestions?

bradley
06-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Could maybe try egg protein or caisen, and of course there is soy protein.

Have you tried a different whey powder? Are you saying you had stomach issues when consuming the whey?

hngacurv
06-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Have you tried different brands of whey? You might try using whey/egg protein combos so you aren't consuming so much whey at a time.

restless
06-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by karkid
and this **** ****s me up

so i need something with similar portibility/nutrition that hopefully tastes decent, any suggestions?

What are your symptoms?

karkid
06-19-2003, 03:45 AM
honestly now i dont know if it was the whey or being outside

i woke up, had a shake, ran, and when i came back my nose started aching and running really bad and my left side of my face got real sore and runny, still doing it now over 12 hours later

i wrote that when it had barely started happening and i was kinda delirious, its probably just the high mold count

restless
06-19-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by karkid
honestly now i dont know if it was the whey or being outside

i woke up, had a shake, ran, and when i came back my nose started aching and running really bad and my left side of my face got real sore and runny, still doing it now over 12 hours later

i wrote that when it had barely started happening and i was kinda delirious, its probably just the high mold count

It might be a number of other things besides whey, pollen from the trees, for example causes all those symptons in me. Take it the next few days without going out running and see if the same things happen.

karkid
06-19-2003, 08:57 PM
i have to get over this allergy problem i'm having now first, then i'll try it