PDA

View Full Version : Dieting is bad

Mr.Buttcheeks
06-19-2003, 09:11 PM
it just slows down metabolism....keep the metabolism high with plenty of food. eat well over maintance and do alot of cardio and you will get ripped

Saint Patrick
06-21-2003, 01:01 PM
WTF?????????

yu0=on crack

Isaac Wilkins
06-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
it just slows down metabolism....keep the metabolism high with plenty of food. eat well over maintance and do alot of cardio and you will get ripped

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, I'd like to clarify something:

Aren't you on several other boards, under a different handle or iteration there-of? If so, I've seen you waffle back and forth with exercise and diet recommendations with somewhat disturbing frequency. You also always seem to go from one extreme to another. Is there any particular reason for this?

GonePostal
06-21-2003, 01:33 PM
That what refeeds are for...

Manveet
06-21-2003, 01:41 PM
Bradley might as well close this thread, since it won't be going anywhere productive....

bradley
06-21-2003, 02:32 PM

Quite the opposite actually. Calorie restriction seems to increase life expectancy.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31326&highlight=life+expectancy

Scott S
06-22-2003, 04:14 PM

Okay... now what was the question? :scratch: