PDA

View Full Version : My Cutting journal!!!

Sara
06-21-2003, 10:42 PM
Alright I think its about time I add my journal entries here where they're safer and I can depend on em', I'm an 18 year old student and have been working out for 2 years and have been lifting seriously for the past year. First thing you'll notice when you read my journal is I am on a real crazily tough and strict cut (I mean strict). My intake consists of approximatly 250grams protien(all from healthy sources), carbs are under 30grams on non-big body part days, and under 50 grams on big body part days(where I usually add oatmeal post-workout). Fat is low and all from healthy sources such as flax, fish, olive oil, and reaches about 30g.

I'm a female(duh) thus I must work 10 times harder to lose my stubborn stick on fat then a male, Body fat percentage is about 19% My goal is to get it down to about 16%. My workouts are usually hardcore, I workout 6 days a week, take gymnastics twice a week and hip hop/ballet dance classes twice a week, I go to the gym 5 days a week for wieght training I train each body part seperately in the following category:
Day 1-Chest
Day 2-shouldars
Day 3-Hamstrings/back
Day 4-arms(supersets)
Day 5-Quads, Calves
Since its a cut I do about 11-12 reps for 4 sets at my absolute max, wieghts I continue to increase!!

As for the cardio note I've been on this diet for about 2 months, and when I first started I got about 20 mins Interval cardio 6 days a week, then I plateaued so I've changed it to 30-45mins cardio 5 days a week!!

Refeeds/cheat days are once every 1.5 to 2 weeks or every 10-14 days,(they used to be every 6-7 days but changed after I plateaued) and I find them very helpful in keeping me on track!!

Yeah I think thats about it I'll post a couple extra journal entries from the last few days to start things off.

Sara
06-21-2003, 10:50 PM
June 18/03
I was able to stick 110% to the diet!! I went to the gym dead sick(cold and congested) I did shouldars superset then 40mins on epilliptical had to stop now and then for a breather though!! Then had a 6 hour work shift!!

Workout:
db Bicep Curls 4 sets
pressdowns(cable) 4 sets
Cable curls 4 sets
Tricep press's 4 sets
Ez bar curls 4 sets
Rope Extension(tries) 4 sets

Intake as following:
-2 scoops whey, flax
*workout*
-2 scoops whey and green apple and flax
-2 fish filets(each 95cals, 17g prot, 3gfat, 0gcarbs) with broccoli and spinach and flax.
-2 cans tuna with spinach saled and flax
-2 scoops whey with pb

Total 245grams protien, 30 grams carbs, and 30 grams fat
total 4000mg flax, it comes to an overall total of 1400-1500cals.

Eating similar to this past week!!

Wolverine
06-21-2003, 10:52 PM
ok, let me be the first to officially :spam: your journal! welcome to WBB!

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:04 PM
For June 19/03 Crazy day today, I went to pilates class today to work on my abs,(I go once a week usually) did Quads/Calves, Then I did 30 mins on the stairmaster Interval(went up to level 16).

Workout as following:
-Pilates class 1 hour
Gym:
-Leg Extension 4 sets
-Hacksquats 4sets
-Lunges(20 backwards and forward) 4 sets
-standing calf raises w/wieghts 4sets
-seated calf raises 4 sets

Then 30 mins on the stairmaster!!

GAWD the pain in my legs I shouldn't do that long on the stairmaster after Quads, my butt HURTS, and right now I still cannot bend down to pick up the frickin pen!!

Intake as following:
-2 scoops whey with pb flax
-2 scoops whey flax
-2 fish filets with large amount of greens
*workout*
-2 scoops whey with 1 green apple then oatmeal when I got home
-tuna with spinach flax
-2 scoops whey

that comes to 265g protien 50 grams carbs, and 30 grams fat that comes to 1500-1600 cals!!

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Wolverine
ok, let me be the first to officially :spam: your journal! welcome to WBB!

Thanks wolverine, nice to hear from you!!

Wolverine
06-21-2003, 11:09 PM
;)

kimpy225
06-21-2003, 11:11 PM
hey hey babe ;)
good luck with everything!!

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Kimpy Hey girl whats up!! Glad to see you around here!!

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Nice to see some familiar faces, anyway as for June 20/03 since I did 5 days in a row at the gym I didn't go today I Had gymnastics though, and thats a workout in itself!! plus my parents are having a garage sale and I spent alot of time lugging things around, then I had the early 4 hour workshift!!

Workout gymnastics: 2 hours and Garage saling ;)

Intake as following:

-2 scoops whey pb flax
-2 cans tuna with spinach flax
*gymnastics*
-1.5 scoops with 1 green apple
-chicken with large saled and broccoli
-chicken with broccoli flax
-2 scoops whey

thats like 270 grams protien. 25 grams carbs and 30 grams fat comes to about 1450 cals

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:31 PM
As for June 21/03 it was my al out day off of the gym(boy did I need it) but not off my cut diet!! Though I had a really long work shift today from 10 am to 7:15 pm

Intake as following:
-2 scoops whey and pb, flax
-chicken with broccoli and fibre, flax
-tuna with green beans(lots) and flax
-chicken with greens, flax
-chicken with greens and saled
-2 scoops whey

Today was tough MOM was baking all day so much good carb rich goodies(yes sav including fresh bread) and homemade cake and icing:cry: , then dad bought home Ice cream the cookie dough kind ARGH!! yet still I didn't touch a thing!! Was good!!

Comes to 250 grams protien, 15 grams carbs and 30 grams fat.

Wolverine
06-21-2003, 11:35 PM
i want to come by your house if your Mom was baking goodies all day!!!!

Sara
06-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Wolverine
i want to come by your house if your Mom was baking goodies all day!!!!

If you can fnish up everything and get the smell out, I'd really appriciate it I haven't had sugar in awhile and I'm starting to go crazy!!

Wolverine
06-21-2003, 11:46 PM
oh no problem there, believe me lol

YoBrickWall
06-22-2003, 07:32 AM
yo sarh- yo made it. ill be checking on yo here quite a bit. keep up the good work.

ybw

pruneman
06-22-2003, 09:19 AM
:spam:

Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your goals and keep us posted. Looks like a good journal. I think i'll drop by here often. Peace.

-Prune

Sara
06-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Hey Yobrickwall, thanks same to you pruneman!!

Y2A
06-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Not sure what you look like, but a female journal is nothing without him, so heeeeeeeeres humpy!!

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

Good luck with the goals, and that IS one hella-strict diet!! :)

Coke
06-22-2003, 10:44 AM
Best of luck with everything Sara, glad to have you around! ;)

Sara
06-22-2003, 07:42 PM
LOL @ the hump!! But thanks for all the feedback!!

Sara
06-22-2003, 07:55 PM
June 22/03
I was supposed to do chest at the gym but my mom wouldn't let me go, she made me help out at the garage sale in the morning cause my dad had to work then I had a 8 hour work shift from 11:15-7:15. I still remained on my diet today!!

Thing that sucked is my mom ordered pizza for the entire family(thats 4 pizzas) and she ordered me some and I can't eat it today, and she knows its my favirote food and I warned her about ordering pizza when I can't eat it and she went ahead and ordered anyway,:cry: , so here I am, the house now smelling of delicious moth melting pizza and I'm sitting here with my carb-free whey protien which tastes like crap!!:mad:

I still didn't touch that beautiful pizza :( aargghhhh!! I was so b***hy at work today, I got a rude customer and my low carb attitude made me talk back at her fat, sundae licking ass!! Hope she feels as crappy as I do!! I get so irritated when I'm carb deprived!!

Intake as following:
-chicken with greens saled, flax
-2 cans tuna with green beans,flax
-large fish filet with green beans, flax
-2 scoops whey
-2 scoops whey, pb

total 255 grams protien, 15 grams carbs and 35 grams fat!!

Mystic Eric
06-22-2003, 08:09 PM
It'd probably be a better idea to not have straight up whey as your last protein source of the day.

As well, if you're gonna have just straight up whey as your first meal, it'd be better if you included a carb source with it.

Oh, and I think that your carb intake is waaaaay too low.

Sara
06-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Mystic Eric
It'd probably be a better idea to not have straight up whey as your last protein source of the day.

As well, if you're gonna have just straight up whey as your first meal, it'd be better if you included a carb source with it.

Oh, and I think that your carb intake is waaaaay too low.

Oh, not this again!! I take reg whey in the morning with pb, and I can't have carbs until post workout, or just green veggies like broccoli and spinach throughout the day etc..

As for my last two shakes theyre glycerlean by designer whey part of next nutritions its a slow release type of whey and I take it instead of the regular kind which I take post work-out and mornings!!

And if thats not enough my diet is EXPENSIVE i spend half my paycheque each month on food etc.. and I CANNOT order of the web my parents will kill me!! Thus I must live with my neighborhood and gym supplement store and thats very pricey!!

To change it to a specific recommended whey is expensive and I think glycerlean is working out okay!!

And about carbs being low man I've tried everything else my fat sticks on and I gotta go strict to lose it, if you know a better diet for a female you can bet I've tried it, but it prob won't work, I've been cutting for 5 months and I don't yo-yo!! Read my first post its a low carb diet!!

Mystic Eric
06-22-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Sara

Oh, not this again!! I take reg whey in the morning with pb, and I can't have carbs until post workout, or just green veggies like broccoli and spinach throughout the day etc..

As for my last two shakes theyre glycerlean by designer whey part of next nutritions its a slow release type of whey and I take it instead of the regular kind which I take post work-out and mornings!!

And if thats not enough my diet is EXPENSIVE i spend half my paycheque each month on food etc.. and I CANNOT order of the web my parents will kill me!! Thus I must live with my neighborhood and gym supplement store and thats very pricey!!

To change it to a specific recommended whey is expensive and I think glycerlean is working out okay!!

And about carbs being low man I've tried everything else my fat sticks on and I gotta go strict to lose it, if you know a better diet for a female you can bet I've tried it, but it prob won't work, I've been cutting for 5 months and I don't yo-yo!! Read my first post its a low carb diet!!

Hey, I'm not recommending a different, more expensive brand of protein powder. Infact, I'm not really recommending a new protein powder at all. Ok, wait, I just checked the prices of the protein you buy and yes, I'm now saying you should get a new brand lol.

I buy my stuff at sndcanada.com and they have probably the lowest prices a Canadian can buy. My 100% whey by optimum nutrition is $47.99 for 5 pounds. Yours is $74.99 for 4 pounds. I think that that's a ridiculous price for protein powder and since you say that you spend over half your pay cheque on food etc, you can cut your costs greatly if you instead ate a chicken breast before you went to bed. I mix 100% whey with milk but since you're cutting, I guess you don't want the milk.

As for your low carb diet, I think you should read S_T's article on low carb diets on the wannabebig.com main site. Infact, here it is:
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=67

I'm well aware that people can do low carb diet and do CKD's or what not, but right now, your carbs are just ridiculously low, as well as your fats as well while you're at like 255 grams of protein. I think it'd benefit you if you made some adjustments with the ratios. :)

rookiebldr
06-23-2003, 12:27 AM
Sara, welcome to WBB. Looks like you've met... Eric. SNDCanada is a great site (and store) for supplements. You will find lots of helpful information when you ask for it on this site and sometimes you'll get verbage without even asking. ;)

Mystic Eric
06-23-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by rookiebldr
Looks like you've met... Eric.

And you say that like it's a curse or something ;)

Budiak
06-23-2003, 05:10 AM
Holy crap.

Thing that sucked is my mom ordered pizza for the entire family(thats 4 pizzas)

How many friggin children are in this family? Cripes, when they put those things on the table it must look like a pack of zombies in convalescent home!

Anyways, hey girlie, you should be pitying ME. I'm only eating 15g carbs a day...FIFTEEN! I can't even ahve any carbs from a carb source! All of my carbs from from the cheese, light cool whip, and other stuff I can eat. Of course...I can eat all the sausage I want, ha HA!

Um...bling.

Where in Canada is ye? WHERE?! TELL ME!

YoBrickWall
06-23-2003, 05:56 AM
yo sarah-bet yo lik it here already.next time yo have pizza ill come over. ill eat the crust and all since budiak cant have carbs. i usually eat pizza twice a week. has wolverine dropped in yet?

good day

ybw

Sara
06-23-2003, 11:49 PM
Eric,

I've tried optium nutrition it tastes like crap I remember barfing it up, Remember I'm on low carb NO MILK allowed!! And again I CANNOT order of the internet so site ordering is off limits!!

Thats why I stick with what I have, but I do like the chicken before bed idea after all I like chicken!!

By the way nice article It clears things up, but Eric I don't add my veggies in my carb intake since I burn the cals just eating them!! I do eat alot of veggies though!!

I'm still sticking with this diet I'm getting at least some results considering before when I tried T-Dawg and I peaked!! I still think that your not taking into consideration that I'm a girl andf its 10 times harder for me to lose wieght then you!!

I still think your cool though don't take it personal!!

Sara
06-23-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Budiak
Holy crap.

How many friggin children are in this family? Cripes, when they put those things on the table it must look like a pack of zombies in convalescent home!

Anyways, hey girlie, you should be pitying ME. I'm only eating 15g carbs a day...FIFTEEN! I can't even ahve any carbs from a carb source! All of my carbs from from the cheese, light cool whip, and other stuff I can eat. Of course...I can eat all the sausage I want, ha HA!

Um...bling.
Where in Canada is ye? WHERE?! TELL ME!

LOL, its a family of 6 and pretty much everyone else in my family is overwieght and unhealthy except for me and my 6 years old sister!!

I broke the family eating habits 2 years ago when I got sick of being unhealthy and I lost like 50 lbs!!

And pitying you why don't you look at my intake I had 15 grams of carbs and like 30 grams fat the last few days I'm not stuffing my face with fat!!

Man I envy you!! And btw my location is Edmonton!!!

aka23
06-24-2003, 12:22 AM
I don't add my veggies in my carb intake since I burn the cals just eating them!! I do eat alot of veggies though!!

Good luck with the cut. I also am very strict about my what I eat.

Many veggies have few calories, but you rarely burn the calories just by eating them. The calories in different types of veggies can vary quite a bit. A cup of lettuce has 15 calories, a cup of brussel sprouts has 50 calories, a cup of peas has 125 calories, a cup of lima beans has 215 calories, and a cup of potato salad has about 360 calories. You burn about 1.5 calories per minute while eating. Whether vegetables are significant depends on your diet and how precise you want your calorie estimations to be.

Budiak
06-24-2003, 12:28 AM
Holy crap, you did T-dawg?? DAMN, you're core!

Sara
06-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by aka23

Good luck with the cut. I also am very strict about my what I eat.

Many veggies have few calories, but you rarely burn the calories just by eating them. The calories in different types of veggies can vary quite a bit. A cup of lettuce has 15 calories, a cup of brussel sprouts has 50 calories, a cup of peas has 125 calories, a cup of lima beans has 215 calories, and a cup of potato salad has about 360 calories. You burn about 1.5 calories per minute while eating. Whether vegetables are significant depends on your diet and how precise you want your calorie estimations to be.

As in my first post The only veggies I eat is Broccoli, green beans, spinach, and lettuce ONLY greens!! No carrots NO potatoes nothing else but green stuff!! And as Far as I know thats really low in cals!!

Sara
06-24-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Budiak
Holy crap, you did T-dawg?? DAMN, you're core!

Do u mean that in a sarcastic or serious way?? I found T-dawg easy compared to this!!

Sara
06-24-2003, 12:39 PM
As for mon. june 23/03 was a heavy workout day my carb was higher then usual but thats because I was moving all day and I had 2 major workouts!! I Had gym early morning with pilates class at 6am then I did chest right after with 45 mins on the stairmaster(OWEEE)!! Then I worked 10am to 6pm then right after I went to gymnastics for two hours!!

Workout:
Abs-Pilates 1 hour
Chest:
-pec dec 4 sets
-inc. db press 4 sets(was tough I did 10 @40lb db's really had to work it)
-Db flys 4 sets
Gymnastics two hours

Intake as following:
*workout(at gym)*
-Green apple with protien shake(with strawberries)(high gi carb sources)
-Tuna with broccoli, flax
-2 cans tuna with green beans, flax
-protien shake with light jello, flax
-protien shake
*workout: gymnastics*
-protien shake with pb and oatmeal (I was craving carbs so I had some oatmeal)

Yeah my intake is higher like 1650-1750 cals, but I had to increase it with increased activity!!

My carbs reach 50grams today, with about 275g protien, fat I'm not sure about but probably 35 grams!!

aka23
06-24-2003, 12:45 PM
The only veggies I eat is Broccoli, green beans, spinach, and lettuce ONLY greens!! No carrots NO potatoes nothing else but green stuff!! And as Far as I know thats really low in cals!!

They are all low calorie when consumed in typical quantities. I eat larger quantities than most and get about 170 calories from broccoli and green beans each day. Neither one of these two vegetables are low enough that you would burn them off just by eating them. Lettuce and spinach are close enough that I think it wouldn't make a difference.

Sara
06-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by aka23

They are all low calorie when consumed in typical quantities. I eat larger quantities than most and get about 170 calories from broccoli and green beans each day. Neither one of these two vegetables are low enough that you would burn them off just by eating them. Lettuce and spinach are close enough that I think it wouldn't make a difference.

Thanks for your input I'll start including them in my journal!! I did include them for monday!!

Scott S
06-24-2003, 06:32 PM
Loved ones are truly your worst enemies when it comes to fitness. Whether it be family members who eat lots of everything and don't work out, or SO's who get freaked out by your dedication.

You get mad props for resisting temptation. So have some :spam:!

Sara
06-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Scott S
Loved ones are truly your worst enemies when it comes to fitness. Whether it be family members who eat lots of everything and don't work out, or SO's who get freaked out by your dedication.

You get mad props for resisting temptation. So have some :spam:!

Thanks scott, nice to know people actually consider how much temtation I got to overcome in this family!! It is hard but after awhlie you tend to get used to it!!

Budiak
06-24-2003, 11:56 PM
No, I was serious. I'm on the Metabolic diet, which the Tdawg was fashioned after. Inf act, I'm fairly sure that the makers of Tdawg consulted with the creator of my diet during its construction.

Its a pain in the butt, but you've always got a refeed in close proximity. The only problem is I rely too much on beef and other fatty meat because fish is so expensive here, since I live in the middle of ****ing nowhere. I wish I lived in San Diego.

Sara
06-26-2003, 11:07 AM
For tues Jun. 24/03 I went to the gym did shouldars then 20 mins interval walking on treadmill then I had hip hop class for one hour!!

Workout: shouldars:
Rear delts 4 sets (11-12)
side db lat raises 4 sets (11-12)
Machine lat raises 4 sets (11-12)
shouldar press 2 sets (11-12)

-walking on treadmill(burned abouut 250 cals)
-Hip hop class

Intake as following:
-2 scoops whey, pb
-2 fish filets with Broccoli
-Tuna with broccoli
*workout*
*dance*
-2 scoops with green apple
-1 scoop with pb

Sara
06-26-2003, 11:09 AM
As for June 25/03

CHEAT DAY!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYY

Its been a week and a half since I had suger!! It was a really good day, with pizza and chocolate to top it off and some pancakes and fruit!! As for today I'm so friggin bloated I can't move!! My stomach is killin me but it was still worth it!! (ps always order taco pizza mmmm)

Sara
06-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah I forgot for um cheat day I still went to the gym I did the following:

Back and hamstrings:
Lat pulldowns4 sets 11-12
cable lat pulldowns 4 sets 11-12
cable rows 4 sets 11-12
leg curls 4 sets 11-12
Stiff deadlift 4 sets 11-12

And 20 mins interval cardio on the epilliptical where I suposedly burned 350 cals!!

Sara
06-28-2003, 10:32 PM
As for thurs Jan 26/03 intake was very average, it was a tough workout at the gym and really long, I had about 60 grams carbs today!! Intake was very average, I had my usual 200 grams protien and low moderate fats!!

Workout as following:

*one hour pilates(ab workout)*
-arms superset workout:
-Bicep curls db 10-12
-tricep pushdown cable 10-12
-cable curls 11-12
-reverse pushdowns 11-12
-Ez bar curls 11-12
-rope tricep extension 11-12
Then 25 mins on the stair master
* 4 sets altogether *
I don't know where I got the energy to do this workout but when I was done I was absolutly Exhausted!!

Sara
06-28-2003, 10:41 PM
Fri june 27th was an okay day, I had an 8 hour early work shift then I went straight to the gym right after and did my workout(Quads and Calves)!!

Intake as following
-2 scoops and pb
*coffee with sweet n' low *
-One can tuna with broccoli
-one can tuna with broccoli
-protien shake with handful mixed nuts
*workout*
-protien shake(2 scoops whey with crystal light) then 45 mins later when I got home I had oatmeal(1 bowl)
-some fish with broccoli and um a bit of forgotten carbs

Overall my carb intake stayed at 40 grams cause I didn't have any fruit etc..

As for my workout, I did Quads and Calves:
-Leg extension 4 sets
-hacksquat 4 sets
-lunges 4 sets(back and forward with db wieghts)
-standing calf raises 4 sets(on step with db wieghts)
30 mins interval on the epilliptical

Somethins not right I'm very tired in fact I'm exhausted and its not just workout exhausted its body exhausted could this be because of low carbs?? I'm seen results(I can really clearly see my abs) but my body can't take this much longer really!!

Mystic Eric
06-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Fri june 27th was an okay day, I had an 8 hour early work shift then I went straight to the gym right after and did my workout(Quads and Calves)!!

Intake as following
-2 scoops and pb
*coffee with sweet n' low *
-One can tuna with broccoli
-one can tuna with broccoli
-protien shake with handful mixed nuts
*workout*
-protien shake(2 scoops whey with crystal light) then 45 mins later when I got home I had oatmeal(1 bowl)
-some fish with broccoli and um a bit of forgotten carbs

Overall my carb intake stayed at 40 grams cause I didn't have any fruit etc..

As for my workout, I did Quads and Calves:
-Leg extension 4 sets
-hacksquat 4 sets
-lunges 4 sets(back and forward with db wieghts)
-standing calf raises 4 sets(on step with db wieghts)
30 mins interval on the epilliptical

Somethins not right I'm very tired in fact I'm exhausted and its not just workout exhausted its body exhausted could this be because of low carbs?? I'm seen results(I can really clearly see my abs) but my body can't take this much longer really!!

well, your extremely low fat and low carbs constantly could be the reason that you're extremely exhausted.

btw, :hello:

Sara
06-28-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi mystic eric today was a bad day (for the 28th) I was too tired to exercise I could barely move, I was getting busy spells, I was very constipated until I had some carbs then I was okay, I'm gonna modify somethin, not sure what!! I'm still doing some research!! I will increase and decrease somethin I guess!!

Mystic Eric
06-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Hi mystic eric today was a bad day (for the 28th) I was too tired to exercise I could barely move, I was getting busy spells, I was very constipated until I had some carbs then I was okay, I'm gonna modify somethin, not sure what!! I'm still doing some research!! I will increase and decrease somethin I guess!!

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? 'Cause I just think that your protein is too high.

(oh and btw, there's nothing more attractive/seducing than a girl saying she's constipated lol :help: tuttut :p )

Sara
06-28-2003, 11:11 PM
I wieght from 145 up to 152 bf is 19%

Sara
06-30-2003, 10:36 PM
For monday june 30/03, intake was much better than the previous two days!! And I went to the gym for an hardcore workout!! I also worked today an 8 hour shift it was one of the busiest days ever!!

Exercise as following:Chest:

-pec dec:4 sets
-incline bench press 4 sets
-DB chest flies 4 sets

I went on the stairmaster and did an whopping 45 FULL mins Interval from level 7 to level 15 back and forth for the entire session!! My pants were entirely soaked through!!

Intake as following:

-protien shake, flax, pb
-lean cuts of beef(rationed serving) and spinach saled(with olive oil and lemon), flax
-2 cans fish and tuna with spinach saled, flax
-protien shake, with some extra protien
-protien shake, flax
*workout*
-green apple with 2 scoops(included 3 strawberries) and some other carbs(total about 35-40 grams carbs post workout)
-2 fish filets with spinach saled

That comes to about 250 grams protein, 60 grams carbs and 20 grams fat

Sara
07-01-2003, 10:30 PM
As for Tues july 1st My intake was good not too bad but it came out okay!! My workout was so intense that I could barely walk home right after!! I went to the gym and did Shouldars and a long cardio session!!

Workout as following:
-Rear delts 4 sets
-db side lat raises 4 sets
-shouldar db press 4 sets
-machine lat raises 4 sets

A Whopping 45 mins on the x-trainer eppiliptical, It was full interval and so intense, sweated right through everything, these long cardio sessions really make a major difference both physically and mentally!!

Intake as following:
- 2 scoops whey with 1 tablespoon pb(9 g carbs), flax
-Tuna with saled and broccoli (3 g carbs), flax
*workout*
-2 scoops whey with green apple and one serving of plain mixed nuts(30 grams carbs)
-Chicken(skinless/grilled) with large saled(9g carbs), flax
snack: 3 deli slices(1 g carb), with dried fruit nut mix(10carb) and some chicken(0 gram carb)
-2 scoops whey(4 gram carbs)

Total 66 gram carbs, 215 grams protien and 30 grams fat.

I much more comfortable with my carbs in the 50-70 grams range, lower than that and I feel awful!!! I will lower them in a couple weeks, but now I am seeing results slow but theyre coming, and they started when I upped my carb intake a bit keeping my body on gaurd!!

My intake today was about 1500 cals which I was able to reach with the help of consuming some nuts and dried fruit mixes!!

What needs work on my body the most I noticed are my biceps since I lost some bf I noticed my triceps are bigger than my biceps giving my arms a sort of u-shape from the side, wait till september I'm gonna have a hardcore bulk and work the crap outta my shouldars and biceps!!

aka23
07-01-2003, 11:19 PM
I am curious why you use an apple for your post-workout carb. In most fruits, the majority of the sugars are glucose+sucrose. However, apples are an exception. Roughly 60% of the sugars in apples in fructose. Muscle does not have the enzymes needed to synthesize fructose into glycogen, so the liver converts fructose into liver glycogen. Fructose does not directly refill the depeleted muscle glycogen following a workout.

I also feel like cardio sessions can be helpful both mentally and physically. I often feel great after completing a tough cardio session.

Sara
07-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Green apples are low on glycemic index scale and my diet needs low gi carbs post workout(btw a majority of my carbs come post-workout!!) So I tend to have green apples post workout more often!!

Sara
07-02-2003, 09:21 PM
-All right for Wed July 2/03 awesome day, not only did I stick to my diet, I was a very good girl!! First I had an 9 hour shift at work from 8:15-5:15, busy one too!!! Then right after work I went straght to the gym I did an awesome Back and hamstring workout.
Why awesome you say, will I say because I was able to up my lat pulldowns, and stiff legged deadlift by about 5-10 lbs which isn't too bad on a cut!! THEN I went on the stairmaster(an interval and killer workout) and I did a whoppin 35 mins, which is awsome after such a tough workout and a long work shift!!!!!!!!!!!!

Workout: Hamstrings and back!!
-lat pulldowns(hammer) 4 sets
-Cable lat pulldowns 4 sets
-cable Row 4 sets
-Leg curls 4 sets
-Stiff legged deadlift w/db 4 sets
-Back Extension 4 sets

AND 35 MINUTES on the stairmaster(after such a tuff work and workout) , Don't I rock :strong:

As for intake:(perfect)

-2 scoops with PB, flax
-Tuna and fish with spinach saled(olive oil, lemon), flax
-tuna with spinach saled(olive oil, lemon)
-Protien shake, with pb
*workout*
-2 scoops with green apple, then made oatmeal when I got home, flax
-2 scoops( all I will have tonight) with pb

Total 6000MG of flaxseed oil, don't i deserve a pat on da head

yes my carbs were excellent it was a big body part day and I still had approximatly 55g of carbs(thats it),and 235 grams protien(wow), and about 30 grams fat(yay)

Isaac Wilkins
07-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Why are you worried about GI of carbs post workout. The higher the GI, the better. Remember, post workout is one of the times where you WANT a sharp insulin spike for nutrient shuttling.

Also, not to be picky, but how big are your "scoops" of pb? If they're a tbsp (standard measurement), then four of them, plus 6g of flax, and olive oil in the salad will probably be well over 30g.

Reduced fat pb? Even that'll be tough (~12g/tbsp).

carolinagirl
07-02-2003, 09:50 PM
...don't i deserve a pat on da head...

*pats Sara on head* ;)

About how many calories are you averaging daily? You're putting in a LOT of activity, girl.....are you still losing fat pretty consistently? Because if you're not, I would suspect that you might be creating a bigger deficit than you intended with all that cardio, as well as the metabolic demands from tissue turnover from all that lifting.....and you take gymnastics several times a week, right? Whew. That's a TON of activity for that intake level!

Also, I know you're doing T-dawg's diet, which may be pretty regimented (I don't know much about it).....but you MAY want to consider replacing the flax oil with fish oil caps and/or some cod liver oil if the flax isn't specified for a reason in the diet. They have much more EPA/DHA than the flax. (And they don't taste as nasty, either. Flax is yucky!)

Anyhow.....you are very disciplined. :thumbup: Nice going, chica!

Sara
07-02-2003, 10:53 PM
I'm NOT doing T-dawg, T-dawg is crap easy compared to this diet, T-Dawg is higher in fat so on T-Dawg I'm able to consume diary and more choices like sausages, this is not allowed on the diet!! This diet is strict no kidding, an competitive bodybuilder helped me design this diet, and its working for me!! Fats going off and you have no idea how hard it is for me to lose fat compared to them sausage stuffing boys!! I'm down to 18% (yay) my goal was 16% by august guess I will reach it soon!!

I'm fine with flax its my basic EFA and I'm comfortable with it, and I'm not favoring fish oil after the storeys I heard of that stuff!!

My calories are about 1500-1700 cals a day, and its not bad for a cut(in fact today I had about 1650 cals which is a great amount for me)!!

Sara
07-02-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Borris
Why are you worried about GI of carbs post workout. The higher the GI, the better. Remember, post workout is one of the times where you WANT a sharp insulin spike for nutrient shuttling.

Also, not to be picky, but how big are your "scoops" of pb? If they're a tbsp (standard measurement), then four of them, plus 6g of flax, and olive oil in the salad will probably be well over 30g.

Reduced fat pb? Even that'll be tough (~12g/tbsp).

WOW Borris don't you have a very welcoming tone!! I'm doing a low carb diet, and the bodybuilder evaluating my diet told me to have nothing but low GI carbs post workout!!

Today I had exactly 2 tablespoons of pb(1 in morning half later another half later) which is a total of 14 grams fat then I had 3/4 tablespoon olive oil and only 6 g flax that comes to 30-35 grams(I use measuring spoons ALWAYS!!!)

BTW you don't sound very nice, you jealous I can resist temptation better than you??? :p

Tuff gals Kick azz:ninja:

YoBrickWall
07-03-2003, 09:08 AM
yo sarah- howdie. i see that QOD is helping yo out. that is cool

ybw

pruneman
07-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Nice workout sara. Judging by your attitude it sounds like you're seeing some good results. Keep up the hard work!

Isaac Wilkins
07-03-2003, 09:19 PM

WOW Borris don't you have a very welcoming tone!! I'm doing a low carb diet, and the bodybuilder evaluating my diet told me to have nothing but low GI carbs post workout!!

Today I had exactly 2 tablespoons of pb(1 in morning half later another half later) which is a total of 14 grams fat then I had 3/4 tablespoon olive oil and only 6 g flax that comes to 30-35 grams(I use measuring spoons ALWAYS!!!)

BTW you don't sound very nice, you jealous I can resist temptation better than you??? :p

Tuff gals Kick azz:ninja:

You'll find me quite accomodating, normally. Looking back, I agree that I sounded a bit short, forgive me. Perhaps you should find other posts of mine before you question how nice I am.

*shrug* I'm really not that concerned about my ability to "resist temptation", it's always stood me well when it's a priority.

Actually, you're right. I misread your notation. Two scoops WITH pb. Two scoops of whey, correct? My bad, and I apologize.

I still don't agree with the low GI post-workout. Of course, it's obviously working for you.

I would bet that you're running on such low carbs anyway, and in such small doses at a time that it honestly doesn't matter. The green apple has a better collection of accessory nutrients than dextrose would, which is helpful. However, I really don't think that the GI is going to be a concern at ~20g/serving post-workout, especially when you're only pulling in ~50-60g/day, with most of it coming in as trace carbs.

Considering that this is what I do, and where my primary interest lies: Did he tell you why he wanted you on exclusively low GI carbs post-workout?

I see from scanning your journal quickly that you have cheat days (which I entirely support). Are these your only method of carb-up, or is there a prescription for a different type of carb-up/rotation? Also, is this a straight diet or is it periodized?

edit: Also, pull in your horns. You're not going to win any friends by being abrasive. And Tuff Gals, as you put it, do kick azz!

Sara
07-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Aww Boris aren't you a sweetie!!

And hell yeah I'm abrasive I'm on low carb I'm the meanest rudest b***h on low carb( especially an extended period without sugar) I do things that shock myself!!

I remember at work there was a lady who was been extra rude and yelling at me so much that I just threw the bag at her and stared her in the eye until she walked away ARGHH!! Super bitch hehehe.... It was completely unlike me but for some reason I didn't feel so bad!!

And sorry I didn't elaborate about the scoops, I just do 2 scoops openly, Yeah your right its 2 scoops whey and I usually say whether its pb(I should start saying how much though, to clear things out!!)

And hell yeah tommorow is cheat day(my one daay where I'm super nice ;) ) Haven't had one in 9 days, gonna have a ton of fruit and pancakes, even Ice cream mmmmmm

I understand you not disagreeing with my low GI postworkout, but its really working, I'll probably stick with it until august(then start bulking in september!!) I dunno why she(bodybuilder) suggested low GI carbs postworkout, something about replensishing glycogen stores!! Anyway if you can stick up with my bitchness always nice to have someone check into my journal!!

Sara
07-03-2003, 10:37 PM
For thursday July 3/03 I went to the gym and did Arms,(Biceps and triceps) and then i did 40 mins interval on the epilliptical, and my legs were so sore when I got off I could barely walk home, then later on I had gymnastics for 2 hours!!! Very active today, and not to mention tired, tommorow I will take a day off dieting and exercising since I BADLY need it!! Will be cheaty and naughty(chocolate here I come) I also got some cherries(YUMMY).

Workout:arms(superset)4 sets(altogether)
-bicep curls
-pressdowns
-cablecurls
-reverse pressdowns
-E-Z bar curls
-Tricep rope extension
40 mins cardio interval(on eppiliptical)

Gymnastics 2 hours

Intake as following:
-protien shake with pb(half tbsp)
-tuna with large huge saled(which had slices of egg whites, mushrooms and lots of greens including broccoli)
-fish with broccoli
*workout*
-2 scoops with green apple(and 4 strawberries)
*workout*
-oatmeal( needed it)
-2 fish filets with green beans(mom made this recipe she added a bit of tomato sauce)

Right after oatmeal I had to go to a quick planning meeting with my youthgroup(1.5 hours) and they ordered pizza for the occasion and I just there with my water bottle while everybody consumed tons of delicious smelling pizza and diet pop I didn't touch the pizza but after they were done I took some left over pizza home cause tommorows my cheat day and I wanna have pizza tommorow !!!!

I did have 5000mg of flax today!!

-overall I had 200g protien, 80 grams carbs(I had a lot because I was so active today!!), and 35 grams fat!! About 1500 cals overall

It was an okay day but I really need some rest haven't had a cheat day in a while(9 days to be exact) and I will have it tommorow!!!

Coke
07-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Sure are a bundle of energy... wow. 2hrs of gymnastics and that was after you trained.

You seem very knowledgeable which should help smooth the pathway to your goals :)

Sara
07-04-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by CoCoa
Sure are a bundle of energy... wow. 2hrs of gymnastics and that was after you trained.

You seem very knowledgeable which should help smooth the pathway to your goals :)

Thank you Cocoa, for checking in and for the compliments, I will achive my goals(hopefully by August) I guess I'm too stubborn not to, That day was crazy I could barely do anything in gymnastics a couple handsprings and a bit on the un-even bars and I was out for the rest of the day, me so tired!!!

PowerManDL
07-04-2003, 07:06 PM
I dunno why she(bodybuilder) suggested low GI carbs postworkout, something about replensishing glycogen stores!!

This part perplexes me.

Training up-regulates insulin sensitivity, so its the perfect time for high-GI carbs especially if the goal is glycogen replenishment.

Low-GI carbs take longer to get into the blood stream and don't cause nearly the dramatic rise in insulin, on average...which basically means they won't be as effective at what you're looking to do.

Sara
07-04-2003, 07:09 PM
hmm it confuses me 'll go ask!!

Isaac Wilkins
07-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by PowerManDL

This part perplexes me.

Training up-regulates insulin sensitivity, so its the perfect time for high-GI carbs especially if the goal is glycogen replenishment.

Low-GI carbs take longer to get into the blood stream and don't cause nearly the dramatic rise in insulin, on average...which basically means they won't be as effective at what you're looking to do.

Heh. Me again. ;)

Also, with the low amounts you're consuming combined with your heavy workout schedule, I doubt that any of those carbs are going to replenish muscle glycogen to a large degree. They're going to be snapped up and used so much faster than you can imagine.

Think about it calorically: 60g carbs per day is only 240 calories. You burn that off in probably your first half an hour or less of gymnastics. Given that our argument point (low GI post workout) is only 20-22g of carbs or so, that's only 80-88 calories. I would use high GI so as to create as high an insulin spike as possible so as to create the highest nutrient partitioning ratio (especially since you're consuming roughly 40g of whey protein with it, correct?). The whey is a fast-absorbing protein, and in liquid form also has a high gastric emptying rate. Basically, it's not there for long so you'd be best served getting it where it needs to go as quickly as possible.

Next thought: The fructose statement that aka23 brought up: Fructose is almost exclusively partitioned to replacing LIVER glycogen, bypassing muscles. This is why people using BodyOpus or Cyclical Keto Diets (CKD'S) use a couple of pieces of fruit prior to their weekly depletion workout. This fructose goes to replenish depleted liver glycogen, which is the regulator for ketosis. When somewhat replenished (it honestly doesn't take much) they're booted out of ketosis and now are using glycogen as an energy source again. The depletion workout then forces them through what little muscle glycogen is left in their body and shocks the body into supercompensation during the ensuing carb-up.

I believe you stated that you used the apples simply because they were low GI.

:cool:

*wanders back out of journal*

Sara
07-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Hi Borris,

I use apples simply because the bodybuilder told me I should be using them, I'm waiting for her to e-mail me back with a full explanation, I've always being confused in the low GI area but the low GI carbs are working in lowering my bf, thats good enough for me!!

Sara
07-04-2003, 11:59 PM
Hehe, today was my cheat day, didn't do a darn thing but work and eat hehehe I sooooo needed it anyway I went shopping for some sports clothing I hate shopping for clothes, I spend more time flexing in the mirror then trying on clothes man am I wierd, I didn't buy a single iece of clothing, so I went and bought a camera so I can take some pics haven't taken pics in over a year I have a fear of pics that I won't like whats on print, and maybe one day I'll have the guts to post them up, one day!! such a wierdo!!

Mystic Eric
07-05-2003, 12:11 AM
A better source of low GI carbs for post workout would be oats. Just blend it with your shake. There was a huge debate over on avantlabs about the fact that higher GI carbs aren't needed because low GI is sufficient for after workout glycogen replenishment.

Manveet has done the low GI after workout with whey for this past HST cycle and has seen great results and minimal fat gain.

PowerManDL
07-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Eric, didn't they also mention something about proper pre-lift nutrition to make that work?

Sara
07-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Heres why she said I need low GI post workout:

the reasoning behind using a low glycemic carb post workout is that insulin is a storage hormone...when it spikes, it stores...so you dont want to be taking in any fats post workout as your body will store them as...you guessed it fat;)...using a low glycemic carb doesn't spike your insulin levels like a high glycemic carb does....you can get away with it, i guess....but i wouldn't while dieting....low glycemic carbs stick with you longer than high glycemic carbs do also....

and i have told Sarah about having a junk day once a week, she prefers not to and should do whatever makes her comfortable:)

Isaac Wilkins
07-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Heres why she said I need low GI post workout:

the reasoning behind using a low glycemic carb post workout is that insulin is a storage hormone...when it spikes, it stores...so you dont want to be taking in any fats post workout as your body will store them as...you guessed it fat;)...using a low glycemic carb doesn't spike your insulin levels like a high glycemic carb does....you can get away with it, i guess....but i wouldn't while dieting....low glycemic carbs stick with you longer than high glycemic carbs do also....

and i have told Sarah about having a junk day once a week, she prefers not to and should do whatever makes her comfortable:)

What does this have to do with a post-workout meal? You're not consuming any fats post-workout. Ok, MAYBE three grams in the whey, but 27 cals of fat is a non-issue.

This is a big issue of debate lately (I agree with her, by the way, but in this case it doesn't apply) on Berardi-esque dieting vs. cals in/cals out dieting. I'd love to talk to you more about it if you'd like.

Also, the spike is desirable. You'll be shuttling the amino acids from the whey to the damaged tissue of your muscles (ok, very simplified version of the process). Yes, insulin is a partitioning/storing hormone. That's why it's so perfect when properly manipulated.

<- Real world example: Why do you think drug using BB's inject insulin at various times in addition to other chemicals? They're trying to create HUGE spikes to shuttle EVERYTHING to exactly where they want it.

Sara
07-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Hey Borris, glad to see you agree, you have a very knowlegable view towards the insulin spikes and its relation to the GI scale!! The way I'm doing it works so I guess I will stick with it!!

Sara
07-06-2003, 12:44 AM
June 5/03: I am sooo friggin bloated, it hurts to touch my tummy I had an okay cheat day, coulda been better but oh well!! As for today I went to the gym from 10am to 12:30 pm and did Quads calves and 25 mins on epilliptical, interval and high intensity!! rank lotsa water too!! I also worked an 8 hour brutal workshift, 2:30-10:30!!

Workout: Quads/calves
-hacksquats I was able to do 10 at 200lbs with good form which isn't too bad!! 4 sets total
-leg extension 4 sets
-Lunges 4 sets
-standing calf raises (used heavy db's like the 50 lb's) 4 sets
-seated calf raises4 sets (also went up!!)

25 mins interval on epilliptical!!

Intake as following:

-2 scoops with flax
*workout*
-I GOT A NEW RECIPE POST WORKOUT.Oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop whey protien powder when its cooked, then chop some low GI apples on top yummers. that was 38.5 grams carbs
-one hour later, 2 fish filets with spinach
-chicken with spinach saled, flax
-2 cans tuna with spinach saled
-protien shake(it had 5 g carbs)
-peanut butter 1 tablespoon( I can't eat anythin else not feeling good)

that was a total of approximatly 55 grams carbs(big body part day) 215grams protien and 35 grams fat( I addedolive oil to the pinach saled)

Body image was low of course it was post-cheat day!!

Sara
07-07-2003, 04:30 PM
REST!! And sleep I still worked an 8.5 hour shift very busy!! From 1:00-9:30pm intake I almost was good it coulda been better but mom went shopping and there was so much yummy goodies in the house

Workout: Rest day

Intake:
-2 scoops with pb ( 1 tbs)(6 g carbs), flax
-2 scoops with pb (.5 Tbs)(5 g carbs) and 1 slice(20g) part skim cheese
-protien shake(had 5 g carbs)
-2 cans fish with spinach saled and olive oil(3 g carbs)
-tuna with spinach saled(1 g carbs), flax
-Then I went home and there was cake and Ice cream etc all fresh (I didn't have any:() MOM"S ARE ANNOYING!!

- what I had was 1 tbs pb and a handful of corn pops and the crust of a pizza(I was craving some) and some watermelon(5 g carbs worth) an a piece of candy.

sheesh I was doing so good till mom went shopping!!

That comes to 65-70 grams carbs(DAMN most of it was when I came home from work)) 220g protien and 50g fat that sucked!!

That was only 1650 cals though!!

Sara
07-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Well for Monday I did so bad my intake was so wrong, so mad at myself, I ate maintenance instead of regular Today as well I was just hungry mad carb hungry I didn't know what was wrong!! Then I figured it out later(time of the month, you gals know what I mean), so I went to fit day and inputted my complete intake of everything I ate for tuesday, and it was much lower than I thought, today(tuesday) I had a grand total of 1816 calories, it was 50p/25f/25c! I had 48g fat, 138g Carbs( I know spank, spank) and 212g protien(not bad)!! I'm not happy with my intake,(btw I ate maintenance yesterday as well, just under 2000 calories)!! So what I will do is push my cheat day from this friday to next monday and control myself for the next few days to the extent of under 40 g carbs, I really didn't overdo it at all I was jus craving sugar like crazy I don't know how QOD does it I'm able to control myself until this time of the month hits then I go crazy(especially for fruit)!!!

If I push my cheat day to Monday then I can give my body a chance to get back on track!! BTW I will post my work outs notice the cardio On monday is off the charts since I was feeling so guilty about my eating habits that day!!

For Monday July 7.03: workout was chest:
-pecdec 4 sets
-inc chest press 4 sets
-chest flys 4 sets

CARDIO: 40 mins on stairmaster INTERVAL High intensity(PAIN)
And 22 mins on High intensity interval on epilliptical x-trainer

Total 62 mins of FULLY ass pain cardio(oh the struggle to reach that locker room)

For Tuesday July 8/03 wow the wieght training workout was not very good I went to the new gym in my neighborhood rec centre and IT SUCKED, the most shocking was the trainer HE WAS my OLD school MEANY One, but he was so much nicer, and he's not as big and scary as he used to be(in fact after seen so much big guys on these boards he looks like a tall thin guy), I used to think he was so muscular he was so surprised to see me(as I'm less ahem fatter and more stronger then I used to be), but I still think hes a really good trainer he helped me lose 15 lbs and hes really understanding to all teens!!

The gym sucked I figured out why they call my world health gym a five star gym!! The machines, actually work theyre not old used equipment My day was shouldars I had to skip the rear delt machine as it was out of order(darn), but I was able to do everythin else:

-machine lats 4 sets
-db shouldar press 4 sets
-db side lats 4 sets

Cardio( crappy stairmaster musta been 15 years old!!) still was able to get a really good cardio workout and sweat through everything!! Total 30 mins High intensity interval on stairmaster!!

I was gonna go swimming later but couldn't doesn't matter I can't move and am going straight to bed!!

Coke
07-09-2003, 10:14 AM
You are such a hard worker and doing great - keep it up!

;)

Sara
07-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Thanx for the feedback Cocoa appreciate it!!

Sara
07-10-2003, 12:25 AM
For Today Wednesday, july 9/03, u can calsssify me as crazy I'm so tired but I gotta write what I did:

I got 6 hours of sleep woke up at 5 am went to the gym at 6 am did HARD workout of Back and hamstrings, where I almost threw up when I was done then did 30 mins on epilliptical, went to work 9:30-1:30 went to doctor appt at 2:30 where I found out I'm going deaf and will probably need surgery(darn), went to college at 5:00 for important meeting (also for hearing) then went to that advanced dance class from 6:00-8:00 which was so hardcore that I sweated my ass off this was the full real crazy hip hop etc stuff!! Got home at 9:00 yeah and I'm tired wanna go sleep!!
Intake was pretty good( or better than before)!!

Workout:Back/hamstrings
-Lat pulldowns 4 sets
-cable pulldowns 3 sets
-cable row 4 sets
-leg curl 4 sets
-Stiff legged deadlift 4 sets( the wieght really busts my grip, I wish I didn't have such softie hands, which blister easily!!)
-Back extension 4 sets

-30 minutes on epilliptical interval and high intensity
- Dance class 2 hours( more harder than that epilliptical)

Intake as following:

-1.5 scoops whey and pb, flax
*workout(6 am gym)*
-protien shake with 1 scoop and three strawberries, and I had oatmeal with one scoop whey added to it(yummers)
-2 cans fish/tuna with broccoli
-protien shake with low fat jerky, flax
*workout(dance)*
-protien shake with jerky
-2 fish filets with broccoli
-pb before bed

I had also one mini bite of a naniamo bar, my fav food ever, and 3 dates(yum)!!

Comes to 225g protien, 70 grams carbs(see better) which was good for a big body part day!!, and 45g fat Yeah it was a good day busted my ass and I feel good( except for the hearing thing that kinda sucks) oh well... me sleepy...

Sara
07-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Hmm re-posting :spam: my own journal, guess I scared everyone away when I was in low-carb that I'm stuck there hehehe!!

WillKuenzel
07-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Hope you get that hearing thing straightened out. That sucks.

Too many loud concerts huh? :p

Do you wear gloves when doing the SLDL's? I'm against them but if you are getting blisters and such it might be a good idea for awhile.

Sara
07-10-2003, 12:50 PM
Hi Homeyield thanx for the reply!! Actually I used to wear gloves and I'm trying not to but my hands(palms to be exact) are so sore after lifting heavy wieghts and dbs that I can't touch anything for hours, I'm also in gymnastics and I remember once where I was on the un-even bars I was swingin etc.. then I totally ripped my blisters off I couldn't touch the db's for weeks it hurt!!

How do u guys make your hands so rough?? I hate having those blisters and Calluses on my hands, its why I'm having so much trouble increasing wieghts my wrist grip sucks!!! Any suggestionsother than gloves(I get them right through the gloves usually calluses on my upper palms)

About the hearing i gotta learn to live with it gonna need a ton of surgery in the future from what my doctor told me, yeah I guess its that rock kinda thing but I've always worn hearing aids the doctor told me they'll be crap in a while!!

Coke
07-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Are you having trouble with one ear or both? Sure hope it is one of those issues that can somehow resolve itself, meanwhile stay positive ... :)

WillKuenzel
07-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Other than gloves, I'm not too sure. Chalk might help. I just let the calluses build up and use a pumice stone to grind them down and get some good moisturizer. This seems to toughen up the hands enough so that they handle the weights but still seem soft enough.

That's cool that you are in gymnastics. I had wanted to take lessons when I was younger but just never could find a place to teach nor did I have the time. I mostly wanted to do the rings and pommel horse. I just thought that stuff was the coolest.

Sara
07-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Cocoa-Thanx for your support, I'll keep my hopes up the surgery is supposed to help me so that givs me hope!! I'm losing my hearing in both years probobly within the year in 1 year I went from severe hearing loss to profound hearing loss but I still do the stuff I used to do(dance etc..) I just don't let it get to me!

Homeyield- interesting sounds painful however very creative I'll use the gloves and napkind until I'm able to build up some calluses worthy of the grinding stone, I think this will also be helpful in gymnastics!! And I was wondering why you don't register in gymnastics today, after my class, they have an adult beginner class and its always unisex and the coach are always tops!! Its never too late to do what you wanted!!

Sara
07-10-2003, 11:31 PM
As for today Thurs July 10/03 I was so tired and sore from yesterdays workout but I syill went to the gym for a couple hours, I was able to rest today no work, I also had gymnastics in the evening but I'm good!! and also pilates class for 1 hour so I got my abs worked as well!!

Workout: Arms(superset) total of 4 sets
-db Bicep curls
-Cable pressdowns
-cable curl
-Reverse pressdowns( these are frusturating I find myself working my back more then my tries no matter, if I adjust wieght etc..)
-EZ bar curl(wieght increased also good for a cut, actually I reduced the wieght when i found my self to use my back more than my arms now I'm carefully re-increasing while useing my biceps and keeping back straight)
-Rope extensions

-Cardio 25 mins walking incline on treadmill(I needed less intense stuff for today)
-2 hours gymnastics
-1 hour pilates class

Intake as following:(btw outta protien powder so I used those canned emergency shakes(pricey ones) which have 35g protien and 4 grams carbs each)

-egg whites with deli sliced chicken breast(low sodium and carb free) 4 dates(I love these craving them like nuts)
-Tuna ahem(I'm gonna get in trouble with QOD forthis) with 1 slice part skim cheese and 2 tablespoon of salsa mixed with the tuna. with green saled and cocktail shrimp(on saled) Thats about 300 calories with 40grams protien, 7 grams carbs and 10grams fat(aaaaaaah).
*workout(pilates and arms)*
-protien shake with flax
*workout(gymastics 2 hours)*
-green apple, and 10 m n'm's and 2 cherries(post-workout carbs :D )
-last of all tuna with green's saled and cocktail shrimp on it

Yeah thats a bad intake probably like 1400 cals but I was outta protien powder bear with me!!!!

Now I go sleep no cheat day tommorow not for awhile argh!!

WillKuenzel
07-11-2003, 09:04 AM
Homeyield- interesting sounds painful however very creative I'll use the gloves and napkind until I'm able to build up some calluses worthy of the grinding stone, I think this will also be helpful in gymnastics!! And I was wondering why you don't register in gymnastics today, after my class, they have an adult beginner class and its always unisex and the coach are always tops!! Its never too late to do what you wanted!!

Its not too painful as the calluses really have no feeling in them. Its pretty much just like filing a finger nail down.

I had thought about taking somewhere around here but then I joined up at a martial arts place to take muay thai (something else I've always wanted to do :) ) so right now I probably couldn't afford another class or have the time (and probably energy) to dedicate to it like I would like to.

Wow, with all that cardio and lifting and you are only getting 1400 calories. Don't you think you might feel better if you ate just a little more?

Sara
07-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Homeyield,
I'm gonna try that filing on my palm calluses but theyre still too painful for me to touch, I will try using my gloves less often hopefully I can harden them enough to file them!!

I've always wanted to do martial arts as well but with all the stuff I do it would be impossible for me to fit it in sounds good though!!

As for the calories, I had bare protien supplies, barely anything, I know it was waaaay to little considering my activities that day, but my mom stocks the kitchen with carb sources and way too little protien didn't want my carb intake to go up so I just stuck with what i got(I usually get a couple hundred more calories than that)!!

Sara
07-11-2003, 10:29 PM
July 11/03

Workout:
Quads and calves

-Leg extension 4 sets
-Hacksquat 4 sets(also reached over 200lbs)
-Lunges 4 sets(10 front 10 back)
-Standing calf raises 4 sets
-Seated Calf Raises 4 sets(lol boy did I give them a hammer my knees buckled when I got off this) 4 sets
Cardio-I did 20 mins of Pure HIIT on the epilliptical this came to about 9 sets at my utmost strength of 30 secs in those 20 mins!!

Throw up:yes between the lunges and calf raises

Intake eh.. good probably about 60g carbs I had 30g post workout and a green apple later on. Protien really good and I got my flax so it was good!!

Concerns- My wieght has gone up to 152 lbs that means on this cut I've gained a total of 8 lbs, why would I gain 8 lbs on a cut especially if I'm a bit leaner????

Scott S
07-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Concerns- My wieght has gone up to 152 lbs that means on this cut I've gained a total of 8 lbs, why would I gain 8 lbs on a cut especially if I'm a bit leaner????

I have an idea, but I'm not sure you're going to like it. You eat a LOT of protein; roughly 100-120 g MORE than your body can use. This excess protein is converted, at a 58% rate, to glucose for use as energy. I think you can see where this is going: 100 * .58 = 58 g of extra CARBS you will need to figure into your totals, which are probably not helping you to lose weight.

I'd recommend cutting the protein down a little and adding more fats. Hope this helps.

Sara
07-14-2003, 07:15 PM
Scott, thanx for your input, actually I asked QOD and she said it was definetly coming from my muscle not protien not carbs just muscle, though I did find your answer to be interesting I will stick with QOD's opinion, after seen her pre-contest pics how could I not!!!

Scott S
07-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Okay. I thought that you were talking about gaining fat for some mysterious reason. If you gained muscle, then that's awesome! No problems!

Sara
07-14-2003, 09:49 PM
Scott- glad we could clear that up, yep I dunno how but I am gaining muscle on this diet even though Its a pure cut diet!!

As for July 14/03(yes I had to rest for saturday and sunday since I was sick as hell and theyre supposed to be rest days!! I was STILL on the strict diet though)

I went to the gym did Chest I'm gonna be more detailed with my journal and start posting wieghts I'm kinda embarressed posting my wieghts since theyre much lower then they used to be but I'm gonna suck it up!!!

Workout: Chest
-Pec Dec 4 sets(10-12) 60x12 60x11 65x11 65x10
-Incline chest press(db) 4 sets 12x30's 12x30's 11x30's 10x35's 6x35's
-Incline fly's(db)4 sets 11x25's 12x25's 12x25's 10x30's

Cardio 20 mins HIIT on epilliptical I was trying to go for 25mins but I really burned my legs!!

Intake as following:
-1 egg, 2 egg whites with 2 slices deli chicken(low sodium/fat), pb,flax.
*workout*
-1 scoop with 3 strawberries(ice/water) and 3/4 green apple
-2 cans tuna(3/4 tbs olive oil) with spinach saled(squirted with lemon), flax
-1 chicken breast with one can tuna and spinach saled
-chicken 4 small breasts(had some seasoning on it but it was skinless), and tabouli and green lettuce, I also had 1.5 tbs hummus
-protien source with a saled(not sure yet)

Overall good intake calories are a bit higher then before thats good. 1500-1600 cals I think it was a good day

whatcha think???

Shane
07-15-2003, 01:46 AM
Better to :spam: late than never. Glad you started a journal Sara.

Coke
07-15-2003, 12:28 PM
Its really good to get to the gym even if you think it is subpar, that is good for the character (just ask HY)... ;)

Sara
07-16-2003, 12:34 PM
Shane-glad you could stop by!!
Cocoa-I agree, though I did need those 2 days rest I was working like 9 hour shifts throughout the day making it hard to get to th gym as well!!

July 15/03
Hmm lets see thats tuesday, I went to the gym did Shouldars and then 40 mins random interval on eppiliptical. About an hour later I went to meet up with a friend where I did 1 full hour of rollorblading, my legs felt like crap, weee!!

Workout:Shouldars
-Rear Delts (lifefitness)
67.5x12, 67.5x13, 67.5 x13, 75x 10
-Side lat raises(Straight) with db's
20'sx12, 20'sx 12, 25x11, 25x9.5(failed at last rep)
-machine lats(these are cool)
45x12 45x12 50x11 50x10
-Shouldar press db's
25'sx15(increase next time), 30'sx12, 30'sx12, 35'sx10

Cardio:
-epilliptical(interval) 40mins
-Rollorblading 1 hour

Intake eh:
-2 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 slice part skim cheese, 2 deli turkey slices.Flax.
*workout(shouldars, epilliptical)*
-1/3 cup of oatmeal with 1 scoop whey mixed with it.And 15g of mixed nuts later on.
*workout(rollorblading)*
-green apple
-2 fish filets with large serving of Raw Broccoli(6 cups), flax
snack: natty pb(3/4tbs) with handful walnuts(Needed to get more fats in for that day).and 2 dates(dried fruit)
-Tuna with 2 tbs Salsa(2g carbs) and 1.5 slice of cheese mixed in. And large green saled with some more broccoli
-natty pb before bed.

Total:
60 gram carbs(40 from green apple and oatmeal), 150g protien(pathetic, I really need that protien powder), and 55g fat(oops). ah well all the food i could fit in that day.

Sara
07-17-2003, 11:43 AM
Wed July. 16/03
Sleep-9hours(boy did I need that!!)

I went to the gym did a LOOONG and hardcore back and hamstrings workout(so hardcore by the end I was sweating like a pig), then I could only muster out 16mins walking incline on the treadmill!! About an hour later I caught the bust to Grant McEwan College for those advanced Hip hop classes(2 hours, long argh)

Those classes are tough they make you dance on your own in front of everybody(your class and the class after are watching) at the end and I probably look like a big fool!!
:redface:
Workout: Back and Hamstrings
--Lat pulldowns(hammerstrength)-110x12 110x12 120x11 120x10
--Cable pulldowns-82.5x 12, 82.5x 12, 82.5x 11, 90x10
--Cable Row-75x 12 75x12 82.5x11 82.5x 10
--Leg Curls(hammer strength the tuff one which uses plates)-75x12 75x12 80x11 80x11.
--SLDL's with db's since all bars were being used-50'sx12 50'sx12 55'sx12, 55'sx11.(my grip strength sucks with heavy db's and the blisters are so bad I gotta put the db's down sometimes in the middle of a workout!!)
--Back Extension(using a 25lb plate)4 setsx 12

Cardio
-16mins incline walking on treadmill(at 4.0-4.2mph)
-2 hours hip hop class

Gawd my legs hurt, and my back and my head, I'm surprised I was able to keep up in dance with that heavy workout!!

Intake: Darn I really need that protien powder anyone offering freebies??

-1 yolk 3 egg whites, 1 slice of part-skim cheese,2 deli slices,flax
*workout(back+hamstrings)*
-Oatmeal(1/3 cup) with 1 scoop whey protien mixed in.
-(30mins later) 2 fish filets with huge serving of raw broccoli and lettuce, flax.
*workout(2 hours dance)*
-protien shake(canned 35g ones) and 1 green apple
Snack: when I got home mom had this huge platter of fruit set out so I had some watermelon 8g carb worth(I was tired, hungry, and craving fruit, shoot me)
-Tuna with 1.5 slice part skim cheese and 2 tbs salsa(2g carbs) and huge serving of Broccoli and lettuce!!
-before bed 1 tbs natty pb

Yeah not enough protien, food whateve I'm outta protien powder!!

155g protien, 65g carbs(38g from green apple and oatmeal), and 40g fat!!

what is that like 1200-1300 cals, crap!!

WillKuenzel
07-17-2003, 11:48 AM
tuttut

A heavy workout followed by 2 cardio sessions and you are only getting at the most 1300 calories? :eek:

Eat more of that natty pb or something. Workout looked good but damn, girl, you need more to eat period. Not just protein. I wouldn't worry so much about the watermelon or stuff since your calories are so low to begin with. Hell you could probably get away with eating half a gallon of ice cream and it not effect you. (Don't try it though. :p)

Sara
07-17-2003, 01:33 PM
homeyield,
nice to hear from you. I'm so stupied sometimes :bang: , but I didn't have anything in the house that I could eat other then carbs(argh MOMS!) so I just stuck with what I had. Gonna try to eat alot more today prob up to 1600-1700cals I got a 3 hour workout coming up!!

1300 cals is starvation mode but I drank so much water which is probably why I wasn't too hungry!!

WillKuenzel
07-17-2003, 01:43 PM
Unless you are try to do CKD or a TKD diet then carbs aren't completely bad. With your calories that low you could afford to have a few carbs.

You might want to start adding some olive oil with your greens. It contains a good deal of good fats that can help increase you calories along with a host of other beneficial things that the EFA's can do.

I even think that 1700 calories might not be enough unless you are a really tiny girl. I haven't seen you post your stats so I'm not sure. But yeah, just try to eat a little bit more than you did yesterday. :)

What kind of workout takes 3 hours? :eek:

Sara
07-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Homeyield-I've started to add the olive oil to my spinach saled actually makes it quite tasty!! As for my stats, I think its about time I post them:

stats:
bf-19% checked 3 months ago

upper waist-29
lower waist-32
Butt(be nice)-37.5
hips-38.5
thighs-24(both)
Quads/hamstrings-21.4(left is 21.3)
Calf-15.5(both)
Biceps-12.8(both)
Deltoids(armpit measurement)-13.5
wieght-151(was 144 at beginning of cut)
Height-5'5.5"

I must sound really big, anyway arms are low in bf so are legs, fat mostly stores in butt and love handles!!

And I usually do lots of activitys in a day, I did 1 hour Pilates class, 1 hour wieght training and one hour of low intense hip hop class(cardio) eh, totals to 3 hours!!

Mystic Eric
07-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Whoa what do you mean by thighs = 24, and quads = 21.4? So you mean you have 24 inch legs? That's EXTREMELY impressive.

Sara
07-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Thanks Eric, you make me like my legs:) I've always being shy for having kinda big legs but I have very low bf in my legs compared to other bodyparts, so hopefully the measurement is accurate!!

Sara
07-19-2003, 09:19 PM
Ahh being lagging lately gonna be quick!!

For Thurs JUly 16/03 I did a long lite workout not too hardcore!! I did Arms superset(1 hour), did one hour pilates class, then I had 1 hour dance class( really easy low intensity!!) 3 hour workout but I didn't feel all pooped like usally do!!
Workout:
-Arms supersets:(6 exercises for bicep and tricep and 4 sets altogether)
-Pilates 1 hour(this burned my tummy)
-Dance 1 hour(Boring... )

Intake: I put it on fitday so I'm just gonna put the overall totals
45g carbs, 205g protien, 60g fat 1500 calories a bit better!!!

for friday july 18 it was cheat day but i went to the gym and did quads and calves and then 20 mins cardio on epilliptical(interval).

intake: cheater i so needed this since i haven't had a cheat day in such a long time!!!!!

thoughts: I bought my younger brother the x-box he wanted so badly and he was so happy he kissed me eeeeeeewwwwwwwww icky gonna go bleach my face!!!!!Aaaah well at least the brat owes me for awhile!!

Mystic Eric
07-19-2003, 09:27 PM

thoughts: I bought my younger brother the x-box he wanted so badly and he was so happy he kissed me eeeeeeewwwwwwwww icky gonna go bleach my face!!!!!Aaaah well at least the brat owes me for awhile!!

Holy crap! You give X-Box's as gifts for no reason?? Hell you can give me gifts and I'll kiss you all you want :D

Sara
07-19-2003, 09:33 PM
But he wanted it so badly he was begging me for 3 months so I had to save up just to get him one!! Its all he wanted, plus I'm gonna sell his nintendo 64 with its 11 games and collect that money hehehe, ssssssssh don't tell him!!

Shane
07-19-2003, 10:36 PM

Holy crap! You give X-Box's as gifts for no reason?? Hell you can give me gifts and I'll kiss you all you want :D

Be careful Sara. Superboy lives in Canada not too far from you. :D

Sara
07-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Shane-LOL, I'll be careful!!

As for saturday and sunday no gym just rest since I was working long work hours I just couldn't fit the gym in after goin 6 days in a row to the gym my body was so friggin tired However I stayed on the diet!!!

As for Todat Monday July 21/03 I did Chest
-Pec Dec 4 sets(10-12) 60x12 60x11 65x11 65x10
-Incline chest press(db) 4 sets 12x30's 12x30's 11x30's 11x35's 10x35's
-Incline fly's(db)4 sets 11x25's 12x25's 12x25's 10x30's

I also tried maxing on the bench and I'm VERY disappointed because my wieghts went way down compared to last time I was only able to do 5 reps at 115(last 2 light assist), I remember being able to do 6@125 a couple months ago I'm just kicking myself for doing so bad, my goal is 6-8@145lbs hopefully by the end of the year!!

I also did 40 mins interval on the stairmaster, my pants were soaked through when I was done!! I downed 2 litres of water when I was on the stairmaster epilliptical!!

Intake was okay even though mom ordered KFC and they had choclate brownies sucky family food!!

-6 egg whites with 1 slice skim cheese, flax
-protien shake with 1 serving mixed nuts
-2 cans tuna with mustard and lotsa celery, flax!!
-Protien shake with 1 serving mixed nuts, flax
*workout*
-2 scoops whey with strawberries and ice
*got home and had one piece of kfc chicken with skin removed :( and one mini choclate brownie, and a handful of doritos chips*
-2 fish filets

bull**** I did good till I got home all hungry, I wish I live alone, stupied kfc had to ruin my day!!!!!

40g carbs(20 from doritos and mini brownie), 240grams Protien(HAH!!), and 55g fat!! Good and Baddy day!!

Manveet
07-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Whoa what do you mean by thighs = 24, and quads = 21.4? So you mean you have 24 inch legs? That's EXTREMELY impressive.

I was just about say those are some pretty impressive numbers for a girl. I mean your quads must be bigger than a good deal of guys out there, right on:thumbup:

Sara
07-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Manveet

I was just about say those are some pretty impressive numbers for a girl. I mean your quads must be bigger than a good deal of guys out there, right on:thumbup:

Thanks manveet appreciate your compliments, I'm kinda shy about it though!!!

Sara
07-22-2003, 11:24 PM
All right for Tues.July 22/03
Workout:Shouldars
-rear delts machine(lifefitness) 4sets
-shouldar press(my lifting wieght went back up yay)4 sets
-side lat raises 4 sets
-side lat machines

Cardio 45mins interval on epilliptical and
15 mins interval on bike
20 mins rollorblading with some friends later on

Intake
well folks its ANOTHER episode of MOMS ARE FRIGGIN ANNOYING

The menu:
-Home made CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
-FRosted HOMEMADE CHOCLATE BROWNIES(real frosting!!)
-GRAHAM CHOLATE CRUMBLE CAKE
-And of course my ultimate fav FUDGE covered SWEET NUT CLUSTERS

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

NOT happy right now, doing so good till I got home, ITS NOT FAIR to live like this while tryin to friggin cut!!

My protien reached 200g, carbs 80g(Crap!), fats 60g hmph!!

BTW I found my old stats from january before starting to cut and believe it or not theyre EXACTLY the same as my recently taken stats, I'm a lil' Fat B***H, stupied annoying home screwed up over a grand spend on dieting and my friggin hard kick in the ass work!!

Not in a good mood now need to ask for a punching bag for my B-day argh!!

Coke
07-23-2003, 06:28 AM
I knew you were my girl...with all the chocolate going on :D

Nice shoulder day girl! - :thumbup: , and good cardio session as well, keep it up!

:)

Sara
07-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Cocoa-LOL, wish you were here to finish up the chocolate, I was able to keep my carbs low by not touching too much food, but I was angry my mom baked all that when I told her to specifically stop baking if I'm gonna diet real strict!!

Sara
07-23-2003, 11:36 PM
July 23/03

Workout Brutal!!
Back/Hamstrings
-Lat pulldowns 4 sets
-Cable Pulldowns 4 sets
-Cable Row 4 sets
-Leg curls 4 sets
-SLDL'S 4sets(grip still not good, dumb blisters!!)
-Back Extension 4 setsx 12(with 25lb plate)

Cardio:
-25mins walking incline(interval)
-2 hour advanced dance class(brutal) soaked throughly

Intake better:
-5 egg whites one slice skim cheese, handful of bran, flax'
*workout*(gym)
-1 scoop whey in water(with strawberries) and 1/3 cup oatmeal, with one scoop whey mixed into and low gi berries on top!!
(30g carbs 50g protien postworkout)
-2 fish filets with 6 cups Raw broccoli, flax
*2 hour dance class*
-one green apple with protien shake
-Chicken with spinach saled(had olive oil)
-Natty PB before bed(do keep my tummy from growling!!)

205g protien, 60g carbs(42g post-workout(s)),60g fat

fat was all healthy(olive oil flax and pb) I also stayed away from moms baked treats!!!

WillKuenzel
07-25-2003, 09:54 AM
Looks like it was a great workout and your diet is looking really good too. Do you think those calories have come up a little bit more?

I'd like to be at your mom's place if I'm bulking, if she does all the cooking you say she does. :)

Sara
07-27-2003, 10:32 PM
Homeyield-My calories have definetly gone up since I was able to increase the healthy fats in my diet!! BTW, if you do stop by do me a favor and finish everything she just baked, that way less torture for me!!

July 26/03

Worked a 9 hour shift and it was supposed to be my rest day still did 20 mins HIIT at the track in the morning!!

Intake really good!!

-6 egg whites, 1 slice skim cheese and two low sodium turkey deli slices.flax
-200g cooked skinless chicken with broccoli and flax
-2 cans tuna with 6 stalks celery
-200g cooked chicken with broccoli and lettuce, flax.
-200g cooked chicken with broccoli, flax, and some mixed nuts
-one pot of gold chocolate:D

Yeah not too many carbs under 15g(thats why I had the choco), I'm not sure about protien but about over 200g, and fats reached 45g so its all good!!

Coke
07-28-2003, 06:16 AM
You have a good appetite Sara...:D

Workhorse
07-28-2003, 08:56 AM
:hello: :spam:

This is my first post in here.. hopefully it won't be my last... Hi. :D

Isaac Wilkins
07-28-2003, 09:26 AM
6 cups of raw brocolli!!! :eek:

Damn.

That's a lot of chewing.

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. :D

Nice job on the workouts, but I still think you should eat more calories. ;)

chops
07-28-2003, 09:27 AM
:whazzup:

been following along in your progress for a couple weeks. just wanted to say hi to another wbb female

:)

Sara
07-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Cocoa-I do don't I :p but from what I've heard you have no small appetite yourself ;) !!

Workhorse-Hey, appreciate you stopping by!!

Borris- Thats ALOT of Broccoli a whole heaping plate but I just chew the fiberous stuff and discard the stalks(Those need lotsa chewing!!) Takes about 45 minutes to eat that meal so I do it when I'm hungry!! BTW its hard to eat more calories, though I am hoping that my fats make the difference(hopefully)!!

Chops-Glad you could stop by, your got a great journal as well, always nice to have another female around here!!

Coke
08-06-2003, 07:34 AM
Hope you plan on working out this month - :D

:spam: