PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

Ace
06-24-2003, 10:47 AM
I think I have seen the same type of questions asked over and over everytime and I am really surprised no one has flamed anyone to go search. I think I have seen bradley's same replies over 50 times now to the newbies. :D

Anyway, why don't we put together a FAQ thread to refer all the people that ask the same ol' questions over and over.

I would be willing to contribute if I can get some help from the other knowledgeable guys around here.

Verble Kint
06-24-2003, 11:12 AM
i agree, i've only been here for about a week or so and have found a number of my questions already answered in other threads.

:newbie:

Ace
06-24-2003, 11:27 AM
How about we separate topics out and have one person work on those topics. Then we can post them and have people critique it and see what they think?

body
06-24-2003, 11:32 AM
if you searched we have mentioned about people asking the same thing, over and over again.lol

now hes my flame for you. your a silly billy.

if you look in the article pages. there have been some round table discussions on the subject between various memembers.

Ace
06-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Did you just call me a silly billy? I hope you are a chick. LOL :D

body
06-24-2003, 11:59 AM
i be chick if you pay me enough.lol

its was the least nasty flame i could think, without being a real insult!

Ace
06-24-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by body
i be chick if you pay me enough.lol

its was the least nasty flame i could think, without being a real insult! I can take a flame like a man. ;)