PDA

View Full Version : ww bread

archanix
06-30-2003, 05:31 PM
i tend to eat a lot of ww bread w/ tuna, chicken, eggs and natty pb... is 6 slices MAX per day bad (but its usually around 3 or 4 slices)... Should i cut it down on it? i guess i depend a lot on ww bread for my carb sources.

raniali
06-30-2003, 05:41 PM
what are your goals? are you progressing towards them?

archanix
06-30-2003, 05:45 PM
looking to add some weight while remaining somewhat lean...

i just started bulking the other day.. currently taking in an average of 3100 cals daily.

im about 160 right now at about 10% bf

right now im basically organizing and revising my diet hence this question

raniali
06-30-2003, 05:57 PM
i personally don't like flour-products for my carbs - because i get bloated from them very easily.

if it works in your diet, then eat them. however, keep in mind that other carb sources (esp yams, peas, corn) offer other nutritional benefits due to different vitamin/mineral components and are usually lower in fat than ww bread (but that depends on the bread).

bradley
07-01-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by archanix
i tend to eat a lot of ww bread w/ tuna, chicken, eggs and natty pb... is 6 slices MAX per day bad (but its usually around 3 or 4 slices)... Should i cut it down on it? i guess i depend a lot on ww bread for my carb sources.

I don't think it is really that much of an issue although I agree with Raniali in that there are better carb choices to choose from. As long as you are getting adequate amounts of protein and fat then I would not worry too much about the types of carbs.

Reinier
07-01-2003, 03:31 AM
true WW bread rocks the factory **** at grocery stores is mostly crap. go to a bakery and get the real dark rough ****