PDA

View Full Version : New Supplement Company!!!

chris mason
07-10-2003, 06:26 PM
NEW SUPPLEMENT COMPANY!!!!
WBB's new supplement site is going to be launching in the 2nd or 3rd week of August. The name is AtLarge Nutrition, LLC. Dan is very excited about it and the new products are absolutely awesome. I have had the privilage of testing some of the new products and they are better than anything I have ever used. The meal replacement and protein powders taste great and are exceptionally easy to mix. The creatine is German creatine and is the purest available. The fat burner is ephedra free yet more potent than any other product I have seen (or as potent).

If you are a loyal member of this site you need to get behind us and support the new company. This site is not cheap to operate and Dan will use some of the proceeds from the supplement company to subsidize this site and grow it into an even better one than it already is.

Everyone here is "in" on the ground floor of something very exciting. Get behind it and you will see your input rewarded with better workouts, better health, and the best content of any site on the net!

SoulOfKoRea
07-10-2003, 06:50 PM
great, looks like I found a new store. :thumbup:

Ironman8
07-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Awesome!

AdamGberg
07-10-2003, 07:38 PM
is it gonna have 1-Test and all those new prohormones? can't wait!!!!!!!!

chris mason
07-10-2003, 07:54 PM
No, this company will only sell things that work.

AdamGberg
07-10-2003, 09:33 PM
LOL! wise guy eh?!?! hahaha...so no lipaderm-y?

alright....thanks...

are they gonna sell tuna in bulk? cuz that is my key supplement!

chris mason
07-11-2003, 07:24 PM
No, no adult section. No charging you to view this site.

No tuna in bulk.

PeterParker
07-12-2003, 01:18 PM
quick question chris,
where is the storage based, uk/usa . or is the going to be 2.
as it would be unfair for either uk wbb members or us members plus all the other members to pay high shipping cost for our supps.
cheers PP

PeterParker
07-12-2003, 01:43 PM
i read the other sticky ,

Joe Black
07-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Currently the products will be shipping from the USA, so I expect shipping costs will be better for people in the USA/Canada.

We do have plans fairly quickly to have a europe product stock though depending on the demand for it.