PDA

View Full Version : New Supplement Company!!!

chris mason
07-10-2003, 05:36 PM
NEW SUPPLEMENT COMPANY!!!!
WBB's new supplement site is going to be launching in the 2nd or 3rd week of August. The name is AtLarge Nutrition, LLC. Dan is very excited about it and the new products are absolutely awesome. I have had the privilage of testing some of the new products and they are better than anything I have ever used. The meal replacement and protein powders taste great and are exceptionally easy to mix. The creatine is German creatine and is the purest available. The fat burner is ephedra free yet more potent than any other product I have seen (or as potent).

If you are a loyal member of this site you need to get behind us and support the new company. This site is not cheap to operate and Dan will use some of the proceeds from the supplement company to subsidize this site and grow it into an even better one than it already is.

Everyone here is "in" on the ground floor of something very exciting. Get behind it and you will see your input rewarded with better workouts, better health, and the best content of any site on the net!

JustinF
07-10-2003, 05:43 PM
Awesome, I've been waiting for this. Unfortunately I just ordered 4 5lb containers of protein, I wish you've announced a little sooner. I'll be happy to support this site in the future though, I do need a fat burner. i'll be sure my next order is through you guys!

Mik
07-10-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by JustinF
Awesome, I've been waiting for this. Unfortunately I just ordered 4 5lb containers of protein, I wish you've announced a little sooner. I'll be happy to support this site in the future though, I do need a fat burner. i'll be sure my next order is through you guys!

If it'll ake you feel better, I'll take the protein off your hands and you buy some new stuff. :D

JustinF
07-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Mik

If it'll ake you feel better, I'll take the protein off your hands and you buy some new stuff. :D

LOL, ok. Here's a deal, if you can make it to Toronto, I'll bring one for ya! :p :p

Mik
07-10-2003, 06:04 PM

LOL, ok. Here's a deal, if you can make it to Toronto, I'll bring one for ya! :p :p

Oooooh. Man that is tempting. If I ditch my wife on holidays to come lift with ya will you have a place for me to stay? :)

JustinF
07-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Mik

Oooooh. Man that is tempting. If I ditch my wife on holidays to come lift with ya will you have a place for me to stay? :)

Well, I *think* I'm sleeping on ElP's floor.

Mik
07-11-2003, 06:58 AM

Well, I *think* I'm sleeping on ElP's floor.

No, I mean permanently cuz if I ditch my wife on holidays to lift with a bunch of guys I'll need to find a new home. ;)

JustinF
07-11-2003, 07:10 AM
LMAO!! Hey I got an extra room if you wanna move to Mass. :D:D

Mik
07-11-2003, 07:19 AM
*buys plane ticket, packs up protein powder and tells wife he's gone lifting* :p

Budiak
07-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Damn.

Anyways, what are the ingredients in the fat burner?

ElPietro
07-11-2003, 11:21 AM
It's a secret Clough formula that cannot be disclosed to the public!

All that can be told is that it's made in england, and is guaranteed to rot your teeth within 3 months or your money back!

SquareHead
07-11-2003, 11:22 AM
Just curious how is the check out going to be set up? Gonna go through pay pal or *?

chris mason
07-11-2003, 06:31 PM
You will be able to use your credit card/debit card like most online sites.

Joe Black
07-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Pay Pal will probably be an option also.....

Budiak
07-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Wow, that sounds like an amazing fat burner.

j/k...?

chris mason
07-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Sorry B, we will post more about the products very soon.

Scott S
07-27-2003, 09:36 PM
I, for one, would be VERRY pleased if you offered PayPal service. I'm trying to postpone getting credit cards as long as possible. :D

AndresC
07-28-2003, 02:28 AM
What is the site address so I can bookmark it.

Aslo how will the prices compare to other sites?

Will you offer other company's products aswell?

chris mason
07-29-2003, 05:36 PM
No, just our products.

Pricing is still being determined.

The site is not quite complete. We will release the URL when it is.

Xg74
07-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Outstanding, I'll be needing some protein when I get back in December. Sounds awesome. :)

Dedicated
08-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Sounds cool!