PDA

View Full Version : a silly question but why??

loverboy084
07-11-2003, 09:01 PM
ok heres the thing yeh i know this question might.i.e might be offensive and may get removed, but i just cant help it anymore. Everytime there is some competition live on TV, i watch it. I also get videos of all the pro's and stuff. Yeh they are huge monsters but the thing is although they got huge arms, chest, quads etc but if u look at the crotch, its like there is nothing there. No lump no thickness at all. No, i m not gay, its just that i can never get it. I know i cant say monsters with small dicks but how come??? In the fitness forums, there is a forum started by elpierto(So, You Don't Want to Be Big Do You? ) and on the second page of the forum harry has posted pics of a pro posing and look at his crotch, its invisble. I discussed it with my friend and one of them said, he read it somewhere that bodybuilding stops ur penis growth. I believe its bull**** but still the question holds.

Lookin4muscle
07-11-2003, 09:07 PM
Well correct me if I am wrong, but prolonged steroid use does cause the testicles to shrink, making the "package" look small. Also keep in mind the sice of the body. Park a bus alongside a boeing 757 and it will look small too.

AdamGberg
07-11-2003, 09:09 PM
" Park a bus alongside a boeing 757 and it will look small too."

haha, i am glad my body is a little puddle jumper..the VW mini doesn't look too bad...!!

loverboy084
07-11-2003, 09:13 PM
yeh i know that parking a bus near a boeing will make it look small, but the thing is zoom in guys i mean it , seriously.

GonePostal
07-11-2003, 09:14 PM
When you see these guys in real life you realize how massive they truely are. Pictures do not do them justice.