PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys here's skinny flyskygirl's first pics!

flyskygirl
07-18-2003, 10:11 PM
Now PLEASE don't be too harsh!! I just started weight training seriously this past March 03.

I am really trying to add mass..which is a major trama for me. I have always been thin...superfast metabolism.

Current stats:
34 years old
5'9+
138 lbs
16%bodyfat
2400 calories a day intake
36-28-36
I haven't taken any body part measurements..that would be too funny at this point! haha
Feel free to give me any advise on what I can do to add lean mass.

Thanks, Sky;)

Here's the link
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/toddtishsyd/lst?.dir=/SKY&.view=t

Manveet
07-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Nice pics:)

Lookin ace:D

MrWebb78
07-18-2003, 10:21 PM
lookin good, if you have fast metabolism, maybe try adding to your calories...around 3300 or so

Y2A
07-18-2003, 11:45 PM
Damn, youre pretty ;) :)

SoulOfKoRea
07-19-2003, 09:15 AM
hello, nice pics! do you squat?

J450n
07-19-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by SoulOfKoRea

lol.. that sounds so wrong... ;)

Nice pics :)

SquareHead
07-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by SoulOfKoRea

Lmao!! Was that like an innocent question or a body builder pick up line. Either way it rocks!

Howdy doodie flyskygirl!!

flyskygirl
07-19-2003, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the kind words:)

LOL... as far as squating... I know these legs...pathetic eh? I wear a 34" inseam pant.!I JUST started doing them. I have always just used the machine press, quad press and lying knee curl.
I feel akward doing squats and lunges cuz I'm so weaked legged.I feel so far from the ground,it's a pain in the arse..literally!
I started out with pile squats and a 20lb dumbell then I did a few with a shoulder bar at 30lbs. It looks like a long road ahead with these boys.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Sky

the doc
07-19-2003, 11:26 AM
welcome to the site :)

As far as adding lean mass, you will need to eat more. Look to add anywhere from 2-6 lbs per month (it will depend on a variety of factors). Start by increasing your protein to ~1 - 1.5 g/pound of bodyweight. What are you eating now?

Workout with heavy compound exercises: squats, deads, bench, chins, dips, etc. Use dumbbells or barbells , whichever you prefer.

Post your workout in the BB forums and you will get very helpful feedback. Post your diet in the diet forum and the same will occur :)

SoulOfKoRea
07-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SquareHead

Lmao!! Was that like an innocent question or a body builder pick up line. Either way it rocks!

Howdy doodie flyskygirl!!

:offtopic:

that's for you to decide :evillaugh

Reinier
07-19-2003, 05:27 PM
well, welcome

RuLess
07-19-2003, 06:15 PM
damn 34.. u lookin good.. nice pics

chops
07-19-2003, 11:31 PM
howdy,
u look fantastic! good luck with your goals.

Jeebus
07-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Looking real good flyskygirl. Welcome to WBB and HOWDY DOODIE!@@@

Andre Avigdor
07-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Hi flyskygirl, You look great! What is your diet and training program like? As you can see from my before photo, I am an expert when it comes to putting on mass :clown: !

Honestly, have you brocken down your 2400 calories into % of protein fat carbs and how many meals are you eating and when are you eating? Are you doing lots of cardio and how often do you weight train, # of sets & reps?
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/us.jpg

Frankster
07-20-2003, 09:36 PM
DAMN that's quite a transformation!

flyskygirl
07-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Andre,
You guys did a huge change! you both look great!

Quote:
"Honestly, have you brocken down your 2400 calories into % of protein fat carbs and how many meals are you eating and when are you eating? Are you doing lots of cardio and how often do you weight train, # of sets & reps?"

I take in 2400 right now...I am uping them so I can gain some more mass.This has been my maintence for about a month now. So I know I need more calories.
I do a 50%protein, 30% carb 20% fat.
I eat about 7 times a day. Every 2-3 hours I consume about 350 calories each time. I eat super clean. No processed carbs.like no bread. I eat all whole foods, no added salt, no condiments,all sugar free beverages. I only use splenda sweetner. all lean meats.
I workout at 6:30 am 4- 5 days a week, I do 20 minutes of cardio on treadmill only after 4 of those weight days. I also swim in the summer.
I do heavy weight, low reps low sets. (like..Military bar press I will do 55lbs (I know I"m weak!) like 8-10 reps and maybe 4 sets. Sometimes I pyramid.
This seems too work good for my bodytype..but it just takes forever to see change:I

Sky

Andre Avigdor
07-21-2003, 08:23 AM
Thanks flyskygirl!

I have some issues with your diet, mostly the ratio of protein to carbs. Before I post a long winded response, I would like to confirm that you are looking for feedback :) and that in terms of calories you are getting the following per day...
protein 1200 calories or 300G's
carbs 720 calories or 180G's
fat 480 calories or 53G's
If this is the case, then I think I might be able to explain why you are having trouble building lean mass as your diet is really for someone who is looking to lose fat... which is obviously not an issue for you or your intention based on your original post. I do not want to offend you or whoever put your diet together as this is just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions... they are like a__holes, everyone's got one and they all stink!