PDA

View Full Version : bulking/bloating question?

furious
07-19-2003, 06:32 AM
Alright my question is this, I have been bulking for 2 weeks, and I have noticed major weight gain in my face in particular. I am have on alot of weight quickly, could this be bloating as a result. I was wondering whether this is a result of being at this particular weight, or rather the manner in which I am gaining weight? I plan to gain a few more pounds, and I was wondering if this affect will begin to lessen when I cut back down to a similar weight but am eating less, etc?

J450n
07-19-2003, 07:27 AM
Gaining too quickly will bloat, though bulking will do that anyway just not as much if it's steady... either way, it's hard to comment without knowing any details? diet? weight, height, goal?

bradley
07-19-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by furious
Alright my question is this, I have been bulking for 2 weeks, and I have noticed major weight gain in my face in particular. I am have on alot of weight quickly, could this be bloating as a result. I was wondering whether this is a result of being at this particular weight, or rather the manner in which I am gaining weight? I plan to gain a few more pounds, and I was wondering if this affect will begin to lessen when I cut back down to a similar weight but am eating less, etc?

I would imagine the bloating is a result of water retention from the increased food intake, especially if you increased calories dramatically. It should decrease over time if continue eating in the same manner, and make sure you are drinking plenty of water which will also help if it is water retention.