PDA

View Full Version : To Much Sugar???

Mic Soloist
07-22-2003, 01:03 PM
I know that no sugar is good sugar for the BB... but how much is to much for a day. I typically take in about 15-20G per day. I have real jelly sometime instead of sugar free and I sometimes have a gram cracker or two. I never drink regular cola and I use sweet&low on all cereal or oatmeal. So that is all I take in, is it to much or enough to mess me up in any way?

-peace-

raniali
07-22-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Mic Soloist
So that is all I take in, is it to much or enough to mess me up in any way?

no

bradley
07-22-2003, 01:47 PM
While I agree that excess sugar is not healthy to have in your diet, but from a weight gain/loss perspective it is not going to make that much of a difference.

Some type of high GI carb would be beneficial pre/post workout, although you ould use low GI as well. My point is many people use simple sugars (dextrose) or something like malto post workout to refill muscle glycogen.

Also from the last of yours that I saw you were taking in several cups of milk which contains a fair amount of sugar as well:D

Mic Soloist
07-22-2003, 02:02 PM
I have about 4 cups of milk a day..... I forgot that had milk

I also have some fruit now and then. Usually in a smoothie form with a few scoops of protein to go along with the 3,000,000,000 carbs in those damn things. But they sure are tasty!!!

-peace-