PDA

View Full Version : Forever a small body structure

freestyler
07-26-2003, 05:31 PM
I am forever sick of seeing myself so "thin"

I mean I eat loads & loads but I never seem to put on weight. I eat many times, and It's not as if I am eating all junk food.

I have come here to find out if there is any way of guarenteing a way of putting weight on:redface:

I have no ilnesses or anything similar that is effecting me.
Even though I am telling it like I am really thin or something, but I am just probably average, but my arms are thinner than my average age and my legs.:(

I am 17 year old
Male

SoulOfKoRea
07-26-2003, 06:09 PM
probably have a crazy metabolism, you might want to look into weight gainers if eating enough food isn't working.

post your diet, I think your cals might be fluctuating, try tracking them daily.

snow
07-26-2003, 09:52 PM
i got the same problem bro.. i am trying to bulk and i have been averaging 3,500 calories a day for 2 months, and i feel like my weight won't move :(

DontRevMe
07-27-2003, 05:30 AM
do 5000cals...im a HARDGAINER and it got me 5lbs in a week

bradley
07-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by DontRevMe
do 5000cals...im a HARDGAINER and it got me 5lbs in a week

If you are gaining 5lbs. per week I would imagine a large percentage of that is bf (assuming you are natural). Although some of this could be attributed to water/glycogen weight.

IMO contentrating on gaining ~.5-1lb. per week would be ideal and this would help to minimize fat gain.

bradley
07-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by freestyler
I have come here to find out if there is any way of guarenteing a way of putting weight on:redface:

Eating consistently over your maintenance calorie level. Post what you eat on an average day, and IMO you would also benefit by tracking your cals each day. You can use a site like www.fitday.com to help you accomplish this.

freestyler
07-27-2003, 10:10 AM
Hi, thanks for all your replys:)

I cant really pot my daily intake, because I just anything and everything.

My main aim to to put on weight and minimize fat.

Thats why I came to this part of the forum to see if you can like give me some sort of guide on what to eat.

Should I be eating healthy things such as fruit, fish, meat etc?

I really have no idea on what to eat, I dont really want to just go and eat enything, becuase I dont want to put on much fat.

Thanks guys :)

Goin_Big
07-27-2003, 10:13 AM
I just want to say that I hate everyone that has a high metabolism :) That is all.

Holto
07-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by freestyler
I cant really pot my daily intake, because I just anything and everything

THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM

if you don't count cals you will NEVER KNOW if you are eating enough

if you're serious about gaining weight you will count cals

no more half stepping bro

we could tell you what kinds of foods to eat but it won't mean anything if you don't COUNT it

freestyler
07-27-2003, 12:07 PM
On average, how much cal's should I be taking in, daily

Holto
07-27-2003, 12:19 PM
we can't tell you exactly

I would start off by figuring out how many cals you are getting now

then increase in small increments until you are gaining .5 - 1lb/week