PDA

View Full Version : My Amazing Oatmeal Story :)

defcon
07-27-2003, 04:04 AM
Hey guys n gals.. if you remember the thead i posted a week ago u'll have an idea what this is going to be about.. its quite funny tho.. everyone chk it out! :) i include before/after pics too...

please comment on it :)

http://www.geocities.com/ooochrisooo2002/oatmeal.html

SoulOfKoRea
07-27-2003, 07:11 AM
interesting :scratch:

Frankster
07-27-2003, 08:21 AM
:eek:

mikey4402
07-27-2003, 10:03 AM
hey this is a double post

Holto
07-27-2003, 11:18 AM
looks like you should start eating that every morning

time for a serious bulk bro

defcon
07-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Holto - i am bulking right now actually.. the thing is tho i gain fat very easily.. so i can;t bulk that fast.. plus ive recently ( within the last year ) lost around 80lbs doiung crash diets where i sumtimes ate less then 700 cals a day, and i would do this for weeks on end.. so i lost alot of muslce and nbot all that much fat.. so im kinda "skinny fat" now.. i dun this weight loss WITHOUT liftinf.. then a lil while ago i started reading up on all this bodybuoilding stuff and realise how much of a mistake i had made.. i got really depressed at it n ****.. now im on track tho.. and i got a solid workout plan and diet, so i am clean bulking now.. knowing that i will gain a fair bit of fat back, but im rying to keep it at a minimum. Oh well, live n learn i guess :(

Holto
07-27-2003, 12:21 PM
congrats on the wieght loss than

I thought you looked emaciated

the cool thing is at the bf% you're at now every lb of muscle gained will show

good luck :thumbup:

defcon
07-27-2003, 12:23 PM
and what do you think my bf is? im guessing 14 -16?

Holto
07-27-2003, 01:50 PM
14 is a good guess

Khar
07-27-2003, 06:14 PM
Im gonna actually say that you're lower than that...probably 12% unless of course you have absolutely NO muscle. Your skinny as hell. I have the same problem as you gaining fat way too easily. I used to be fat...like 30% bf about 3 years ago when I decided to change. Crash diet, lost around 50lbs in 5 months. I also did run and lift during this time. Although I didn't lift correctly. I think I destroyed my metabolism and it still hasn't come around yet. Don't worry though bro, I'm about 158-160 lbs @ 7%ish bf. Just keep your motivation up and you'll be sick.

defcon
07-27-2003, 06:19 PM
khar - thanx for tha lil bit of hope you gave me :) i know its gonna take years of dedication to achive the body i want and i can picture myself having.. but i want to ask rather you think i should do a clean bulk now and try to gain some of my muscle back.. or should i eat at maintnance and hope to get some newbie gains, or should i do a good cut until i can see my 6 pack, and THEN do a clean bulk. ( i hear its more likely to clean bulk if you start at a lower bf%). thanx.

Khar
07-27-2003, 06:31 PM
Hmm, if you JUST started lifting, eat at maintenance or slightly above to maximize newb gains. That is what I would do in your situation. Just make sure you follow a good routine and know how to do the exercises correctly. Try WWB routine 1, that is a really good one. I'd say do that for a month and a half or 2 months before you do a full bulk or slow bulk in your case. Good luck. PM me if you need anything.

Khar
07-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Here is a link to a thread I started tonight that has my diet listed. It is what I consider to be as clean as you can get without totally forgoing bread and just using all sweetpotato, brown rice, and veggies for fiber and carbs. This is a good diet that maybe you could modify some for your own purposes.

Khar's Diet (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34972)

defcon
07-28-2003, 03:09 AM
great info khar, thanx man.. i might pm you later.. but right now i got my mind pretty much set on the diet/routine ive started like 2 weeks ago.. its pretty close to the one you posted with regards to ratios and stuff, and i am eating a lil above maintance right now.. so its all good :) just takes time.. thanx again man.

Khar
07-28-2003, 04:59 AM
No problem, good luck.