PDA

View Full Version : Almost done bulking....quick cutting question?

furious
07-27-2003, 09:07 AM
hey all,

I have been bulking for about 3 weeks and I have gained some quality mass. I have been taking in massive amounts of water, excess carbs, etc in my bulking phase. I have a photoshoot in about a week and my question is this. Do you feel I could gain some reasonable definition in a week's time of cutting, and would cutting sodium this week help in regain some definition? I just need to really cut up this week, without losing too much mass if possible. I look foward to your suggestions, and thanks for reading.

raniali
07-27-2003, 03:08 PM
really depends on how much 'extra' you have at the moment. you will not drop a considerable amount of fat at this point. you can manipulate water and sodium to look tighter for the shoot, but don't expect miracles to occur.

furious
07-27-2003, 04:07 PM
Thanks to all those that have replied so far. This has actually been a gtreat bulk, and I only have like 2-3 pounds of fat to lose, I would estimate. I have my abs, and my body looks gret, I just have to thin out my face a bit, I feel flushing excess water may help with this. Lets hop so.