PDA

View Full Version : From 255lbs to 177lbs and back up to 190lbs in 6 months...

Andre Avigdor
07-28-2003, 10:35 AM
Some of you might have seen my earlier thread about the diet I went on in Feb of this year and how I lost 78lbs going from 255lbs to 177lbs 4 months later... since then I have been trying to put back on some 'lean' size... Now 2 months later I am up to 190lbs. I was tested 9% BF when I was 177lbs I am not sure what I am now... one thing is for sure, I feel GREAT :D ! My strength is not far off from where it was when I was 65lbs heavier... I put together a little photo gallery here, have a look and let me know what you think http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/177%20to%20190/page.html
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/177%20to%20190/177%20to%20190.jpg

Frankster
07-28-2003, 01:43 PM
Good job, but I don't think you're the same body fat, it seemed to have went up a little.

Frankster
07-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Then again, might just be water, you're looking awesome.

GIS
07-28-2003, 02:01 PM
I'd say you leaned out a tad if anything, but a tan can be deceptive. You do look more vascular which makes me think a slight drop in BF%.

You look great, and for the sake of critique, it looks like your shoulders could use a little more mass to be at the level of your arms and chest.

vocalmaster
07-28-2003, 02:16 PM
Well, I was going to say that you look less defined in the abs but that comes with bulking. Still look good though. Arms definitely look bigger and your chest is looking big and chiseled. Still would like to see some work on those wheels though.

You're definitely doing a great job!

HahnB
07-28-2003, 06:01 PM
To tell the truth it doesnt look like much of a difference, at least not 20lbs.

NOne the less you have a nice build there.

Manveet
07-28-2003, 06:31 PM
You look leaner and bigger.

The veins are more apparent in the second pic. Your shoulders/traps/bi's grew quite a bit as well. Chest looks much better too.

I think you've made some great gains here.

Andre Avigdor
07-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Thanks Manveet, I was starting to get a little nervous after HahnB said there was not much of a difference :) I gained 13lbs... not 20lbs...

IronRhino
07-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Congrats, Bro. you look great. You did this all on a diet and exercise? No synthetic helps?

aSCeNDeD-aSiaN
07-29-2003, 01:36 AM
You certainly look got a leaner look now!

Andre Avigdor
07-29-2003, 08:57 AM
"No synthetic helps?" This is exactly what I took & am taking now... no juice for me, yet :)
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/shelf.jpg
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/supplements.jpg

Goin_Big
07-29-2003, 09:05 AM
I dunno what they're seeing, but you've clearly gained muscle and maybe even lost fat. The definition in your pecs is a heck of a lot more than it was in your before picture and they're clearly bigger. Your arms look bigger and more defined. You just overall look bigger and more defined....awesome work. Btw, got supplements? :D

Frankster
07-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Yeah, in those two pictures above he does look the same bf, but in the others in the link it doesn't specially in the abs shot. But, the water weight gains when you bulk like that can do that.
Chest looks bigger also. :thumbup:

chris mason
07-29-2003, 05:46 PM
You look great. I have a very hard time believing you are natural, but you look great.

Andre Avigdor
07-29-2003, 07:30 PM
"I have a very hard time believing you are natural" thanks, I take that as a compliment :) Imagine what would happen if I juiced!

cphafner
07-29-2003, 09:52 PM
how come not one leg shot in either of your threads?

Andre Avigdor
07-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Cause my legs suck ;) I have really kicked it up a couple of notches... we will see what happens!
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/255%20to%20179.jpg

chris mason
07-30-2003, 11:49 AM
Now seeing your legs, I think I just might believe you are clean. I mean no offense by that, just that natural athletes tend to loose a lot of leg mass when cutting as you have.

By the way, are you trying to advertise something or building up to that? I ask because of the format for your pictures.

Andre Avigdor
07-30-2003, 12:49 PM
"By the way, are you trying to advertise something or building up to that? I ask because of the format for your pictures."

Yes... I am trying to sell all my old clothes that no longer fit me! Honestly, I am just proud of my story and hope that other might be inspired by it... my format of the photos is pretty good, eh? Digitial photography and editing is one of my hobbies along with fast cars, bikes, weight training and home theatre... I tend to go a little extreme with the things I am into!!!

Wikked1
07-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Dude you have a lot to be proud of. You look sensational....some random comments....your abs look great ...are you willing to divulge the secret? AND DAYAM I don't know about my accounting skills but I see a WAD of cash in supplements in that cupboard! Last question for now......did you have previous weight training experience to this or was this your first encounter with the iron?

Andre Avigdor
07-30-2003, 02:41 PM
--->Dude you have a lot to be proud of. You look sensational
THANKS!

--->your abs look great ...are you willing to divulge the secret?
No secrets here... the key is to get real lean, under 10% BF... and do crunchs as well as leg raises. I also do a ton of heavy dead lifts that real build up your 'core'

--->AND DAYAM I don't know about my accounting skills but I see a WAD of cash in supplements in that cupboard!
If you add everything up you are talking about $100 month.. most of the stuff is from Costco and is REAL cheap and everything else is from Netrition.com...

--->did you have previous weight training experience to this or was this your first encounter with the iron?
I have been weight training for 6 years... that's why I look like I do now after dropping all the fat ;) Loosing weight is pretty easy once you understand how to diet... building muscle is little more complicated and takes more time!

Here's a shot of me I took this morning...I am trying to drop the couple of lbs of fat I put on since I was 177lbs in June and get shredded again!
http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/hulk%20@%20190.jpg

J450n
07-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr! or at least thats the sound i imagine your making in that pose ;)

Seriously though, nice work, good dedication.

SoulOfKoRea
07-30-2003, 05:07 PM
lookin' good...do you plan on competing?

Andre Avigdor
07-30-2003, 06:05 PM
"lookin' good...do you plan on competing?"
Thanks! I am not really thinking about competing... at this point just looking in the mirror is better than any contest I could enter :)