PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy

JD77
08-05-2003, 02:07 PM
I thought I'd share a picture of the newest addition to our household. He's a 10 week old yellow lab and weighs about 20 pounds. In the pic he's sitting next to his dad, who is about 18 months and goes 90 to 95 pounds. For some reason, daddy dog seems to be kind of excited in this pic.:eek:

PowerManDL
08-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Hehe....looks like you got a bundle of energy.

Labs are always the wildest dogs.

WillKuenzel
08-05-2003, 02:22 PM
You're not standing there nekkid are you? They've got a pretty funny look on their faces. :D

A friend back home had a yellow lab. That thing was crazy but lots of fun.

mikey4402
08-05-2003, 02:25 PM
aww, i got a black lab, so fun to play with.

JD77
08-05-2003, 02:31 PM
The little one is quite a handful. He's extremely energetic. His dad has always been very calm and well behaved.

mikey4402
08-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JD77
The little one is quite a handful. He's extremely energetic. His dad has always been very calm and well behaved.
if my lab got free of his chain, he probley will not come back he will just keep on running

JD77
08-05-2003, 02:40 PM
I let mine run loose a lot of the time. We started training him as a puppy not to run off but I had a beagle once who would've been gone had she not been fenced in.

mikey4402
08-05-2003, 02:51 PM
both of my dogs are like that, i had a dalmation too and she was more hyper then the lab.so yeah we had to do the fence thing

Rock
08-05-2003, 03:00 PM
cool, always ace with a new puppy,

SquareHead
08-05-2003, 03:50 PM
Puppys are fun. He is cute man. What is his name?

-TIM-
08-05-2003, 03:57 PM
My brother has a 6 month old yellow lab that's an idiot. The thing constantly licks and barks. It's insane. I stayed with them for 3 months and I woke up every morning to that blasted dog going nuts.

I have a rott/lab mix and he'll sleep all day if you let him. But as soon as you ask him if he wants to play, he'll go nuts. It's a great combo.

Frankster
08-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Awww.. there cute.

Had a black lab once.. he was dumb as rock and kept running away. He was so strong he kept breaking the chains he was attached him with because the chain links weren't welded, so we bought a welded chain and my dad attached the chain to the dog house and attached the dog house to a tree and on the ground.
One day looking out the living room window.. what do I see... Prince dragging the huge dog house behind him on the street, pieces flying everywhere while he was prancing away lol.

Rock
08-05-2003, 06:07 PM
heheh, cool ass dog Frankster, my dog Freddy makes weird sounds and makes his own little games and is really a stupid little guy, but oboy can he fart.

JD77
08-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by SquareHead
Puppys are fun. He is cute man. What is his name?

The puppy's name is Kobi and the big dog's name is Tango. They are a lot of fun.

JD77
08-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Frankster
Awww.. there cute.

Had a black lab once.. he was dumb as rock and kept running away. He was so strong he kept breaking the chains he was attached him with because the chain links weren't welded, so we bought a welded chain and my dad attached the chain to the dog house and attached the dog house to a tree and on the ground.
One day looking out the living room window.. what do I see... Prince dragging the huge dog house behind him on the street, pieces flying everywhere while he was prancing away lol.

That's funny. They are powerful dogs but luckily they are very friendly and docile. Mine has a powerful desire to chew on wood. He eats the wood from around the doorway to his doghouse and ate the corners off of the deck of a house I was renting.

Delphi
08-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Yellow Labz ROOL!

I want another one. I miss my BooBoo. :cry: