PDA

View Full Version : back with a greater desire

kartwheel
08-09-2003, 08:01 PM
for anyone who knew me and read my postings before i left the forum, i want to say thank you. i have come back with desire, passion, and focus. i took some time off from the bodybuilding scene for some personal reasons, but it's past me now.

this new journal is, what i hope to be, something different, refreshing, and motivating. i say to anyone reading this, feel free to post your thoughts, comments, and 2 cents.

i may be posting some pics that i had previously posted, so to give to those reading about me an idea of who i am. i have changed much in the last 7 months since i have been away from the forum. my changes have come from within: character, spiritual, emotion, etc.

i want to say thank you in advance to anyone that participates with me in this journal.

let the growth begin.

SoulOfKoRea
08-09-2003, 08:04 PM
First one to :spam:!

Good luck with everything.

Dedicated
08-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Goodluck!

kartwheel
08-10-2003, 07:12 AM
well it's sunday morning, and i have a few minutes before i am going to leave for spiritual feeding. my body is sore from being in the gym this week. i haven't serious lifted anything in months and my body is making pay for it.

i'm going to be starting the week of right; going to gym this afternoon to break down my wheels. these workouts hurt so much;yet, i get so much growth from them. time to go have breakfast. i'm going to just have a shake, about 600 calories.

later.

kartwheel
08-10-2003, 07:39 AM
here are a few pics of me, back in october of last year. i haven't made any real gains, but have maintained what i had pretty well.

kartwheel
08-10-2003, 07:40 AM
pic 2.......

kartwheel
pic 3

kartwheel
and pic 4.....last one

kartwheel
08-11-2003, 11:32 AM
ok...... so here it is, the workout schedule that i created and will be following for the next weeks. i am posting a 7 day outlook of the sequence.

there will be an 'L' or an 'H" next to each body part to indicate for that body part a 'light' day or a 'heavy' day.

the schedule allows for 4 straight days of training, then a rest day on the 5th. the schedule will then begin to recycle with only intensity being a variable.

monday
chest [L]
shoulders [H]
triceps [H]

tuesday
back [H]
hamstrings [L]
calves [H]

wednesday
quads/glutes [H]
biceps [H]
forearms [H]