PDA

View Full Version : Facial Bulk?!

furious
08-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Alright board, I need your advice on a serious issue. I have been bulking and gained 10 pounds of fairly quality mass so far? I lost 25 pounds a few months ago, and gained it back quickly. While it seems my abs have stayed visible, I have gained quite a bit of weight in m face. My question is this, if I continue to bulk to build the neccesary muscle, would it be possible to come away with a more defined face at the same weight, once i cut from a higher weight back to this weight? Please let me know what you think abd if this may be possible. Thank you for your input.

spl_373
08-11-2003, 01:28 AM
for most people....their face will change very fast and drastically...of course when you diet again your face will go back to normal....the reason your face is "bigger" is mostlikely from water retension from eating more food. Dont worry about it at all.

furious
08-11-2003, 07:32 AM
But I am wondering if it can return to "normal" in terms of deifintion, at a higher weight if i cut correctly after bulking?

bradley
08-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by furious
But I am wondering if it can return to "normal" in terms of deifintion, at a higher weight if i cut correctly after bulking?

I would think that as you lose bf the puffiness in your face would decrease as well. Although I can not say for sure.