PDA

View Full Version : Kinda sick question.

Toy-Yoda
08-11-2003, 03:21 AM
I know that its good to have non-yellow pee. What about poo? Not to be sick or anything, but I usually dont have to whipe for mine. Its pretty solid. Is that a good thing?

Also what is natural for the amount your supposed to go. Since I started bulking, I have been going 2-3 times a day. Before it was usually one time a day or less.

I ask this because my dad says its not normal unless you go atleast 2 or 3 times a day. He goes 4.

I am serious about this too, not trying to be stupid.

WillKuenzel
08-11-2003, 09:55 AM
It being solid is normally a healthy thing in my experience. Wiping or not isn't really a big deal, its just less time you spend in the bathroom.

I normally go a bit more when I'm bulking too. 2-3 times a day isn't unheard of. Your dad might go more if he's body isn't able to absorb all the nutrients he eats.

Sounds pretty normal and doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Scott S
08-11-2003, 02:45 PM
That you don't need to wipe very much indicates that you are getting a good balance of soluble and insoluble fiber. At least, that's what I've been told.

AllUp
08-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Yeah crappin Leroy the janitor's arm then flushing is a good thing.

**Cleanup is Fast AND Easy!!!***(In an infomercial kinda voice)

Since ive been active Ive been logging only once/day but i need a personal lumberkack:/ But hey, beats wastin half a roll of TP Right? :D

Ti1301
08-12-2003, 10:44 PM
If you drink a blue slushie, you crap will be Green.
Freaked me out the first time I saw it.