PDA

View Full Version : soundnstyl pic's

soundnstyl
08-11-2003, 10:21 PM
well here YA go... please let me know if there are ANY changes... these pics are one month apart... im on my 3rd month of workin out now!

soundnstyl
08-11-2003, 10:22 PM
another pic

soundnstyl
08-11-2003, 10:22 PM
another

soundnstyl
08-11-2003, 10:23 PM
and another

soundnstyl
08-12-2003, 12:53 PM
how long does it usually take for pics to be approved?

WillKuenzel
08-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Its taking longer and longer because the mods are getting lazy. :p

Check here (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35460&perpage=25&pagenumber=1)

WeakSauceAsian
08-12-2003, 07:22 PM
Looks like you're becoming leaner : ) good work!

Manveet
08-12-2003, 10:06 PM
I see a change in the waist size

WestyHeadbanger
08-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Your bis and forearms have filled out a tiny bit and you got a haircut.

soundnstyl
08-13-2003, 07:32 AM
WeakAZNSauce: I am actually trying to bulk...

Thanks Manveet!!!

Westy: I measured and my bi's HAVE grown! SWEET!!!

What do you guys think i should do??? bulk? or cut??? I figured I should bulk first but maybe I am doin this all wrong... I'm a NEWB!!!

WillKuenzel
08-13-2003, 07:39 AM
Definitely bulk dude. If you are new, you're body will adapt pretty quickly and during these early stages if you do your diet right, you can cut the bodyfat while increasing muscle mass.

If you did cut you wouldn't have anything to show but ribs. Go eat. :)

ericg
08-13-2003, 07:55 AM
I agree with HY. Pack on some mass. Looking good though - looks like you got a bit of color as well.

soundnstyl
08-13-2003, 09:50 AM
well i started with WWB1 and have been doin it since 7/13/03... I have been comsuming LOTS! But no gains in weight... seems odd cause i KNOW i eat more than before! WELL NOW i started to take in protein shakes.... HOPE it helps... I'll take more pics after a month soooo I guess we'll see!

Any suggestions????

ericg
08-13-2003, 11:32 AM
Eat some nuts and oils and stuff that is calorie dense (if that makes any sense). They wont fill you up but all the extra cals help with a fast metabolism. The shakes will help as well. Keep adding cals till you gain a reasonable amount each weeek. Just keep at it and the gains will come.

soundnstyl
08-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ericg
Eat some nuts and oils and stuff that is calorie dense (if that makes any sense). They wont fill you up but all the extra cals help with a fast metabolism. The shakes will help as well. Keep adding cals till you gain a reasonable amount each weeek. Just keep at it and the gains will come.

Won't I get fat???

Frankster
08-13-2003, 12:25 PM
I agree with the people that say to bulk up, but be carefull not to over do it, and make sure you don't add extra bf.

WillKuenzel
08-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Well the point is to gain muscle. If you aren't gaining any weight right now then more than likely you aren't eating enough to gain muscle. Eat more. That's what he's trying to help you do. You won't get any muscle unless you eat more calories than you are using.

Just what is this "LOTS!" ? Are you counting calories? Unless you have a rough idea of how many calories you are eating then its unlikely that you'll see any difference in a month.

raniali
08-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by soundnstyl

Won't I get fat???

not from eating good fats alone ... getting fat requires a calorie surplus.

ericg
08-14-2003, 05:33 AM
HY and Raniali are correct.

How old are you???

I would be willing to guess that you could prob eat just about anything and not worry bout gaining to much fat at all with your metabolism. Looks like you are in your teens and still growing vertically so personally i wouldnt worry about counting the cals, but just adding some cals (preferably clean foods) until you like the gains you are making (1lb a week on average).

soundnstyl
08-14-2003, 06:23 AM
eric- teens? thats pretty funny... thanks tho. I'm 25. Over the past couple years I have started to get the beer belly... SO, I am sick of staring at it, in the mean time, I want to work on other things like my upper body. Estimating from what I ate yesterday, I would say I consume about 2500-3000 cals a day. Like I said, I started to take the protein shakes about a week ago... SOOO maybe in a month, I will notice the difference!

I do notice that my muscles are firmer... just not getting larger. Maybe I am just too impatient... OR maybe I am doing the bulking phase ALL wrong.

soundnstyl
08-14-2003, 06:24 AM
One more question... What do you think my BF% is at??? I wanna see if my fat% scale is remotely close!

ericg
08-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Haha, sorry man. Though it is hard telling when you block out your face.

You say your muscles are getting "firmer" - this isnt a bad thing. My guess is that you are losing some bodyfat and gaining some lbm at the same time - which is a good thing.

Track your prgress week by week. Weigh yourself once per week: on the same day of the week, same time of day, and under the same "conditions" that way you can compare whats going on each week. Try to eat the same # of cals each day and see what happens with the scale. If you dont gain - bump up the cals by 200 perday - see what happens. You will have to tweak things all the time because your body changes all the time.

You made a good point about being patient probably with out realizing it "Over the past couple years I have started to get the beer belly..." If it took you a couple of year to get a "gut" - you cant expect it to vanish in a couple of months!! People dont get out of shape overnight so they shouldnt expect to get in shape overnight.

I dont think you look fat at all, i think you look average. IMHO i would concentrate on eating some clean foods (track your weight like i stated above) and lift HARD and HEAVY (dont neglect any muscle groups - some newbees tend to forget that their legs have muscle in them as well).

BigMatt
08-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Bulk

soundnstyl
08-15-2003, 08:32 AM
WORKING on the bulking... But for some reason... It seems like it's not working... everytime I step on that damn scale (tanita) it says i have lost weight like .2-.6 and my BF% is going up... OR sometimes I am gaining weight... It flutuates too much... What BF% would you guys say I am at????