PDA

View Full Version : ive lost 40lbs since april!!

Bam Bam
08-29-2001, 07:59 PM
that turns out to be 2lbs a week but i am not happy even though when i started cutting in april i woule have called you a liar if you told me i had 40lbs to lose. i hope im not losing too much muscle i know my chest and bis are shrunken

Sun
08-29-2001, 08:35 PM
Congrats, Chowdaman. Keep up the good work!

Bam Bam
08-29-2001, 08:41 PM
thanks yaz! hey i got a ? for you wenre you the one always posting pics in your kitchen?

If so you dont look anyhtig like you used too

Cackerot69
08-29-2001, 08:59 PM
ace.

beercan
08-30-2001, 05:19 AM
I'm not one to rain on parades....but since you f with my boy gb, I'm gonna f with you...

Do you have any idea how much fat 40 lbs is? That would literally be a garbage bag full of fat....

Sooo.....unless you used to need 2 seats in the movie theater...congrats on losing muscle and water :)

Joe Black
08-30-2001, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by beercan

Do you have any idea how much fat 40 lbs is? That would literally be a garbage bag full of fat....

Sooo.....unless you used to need 2 seats in the movie theater...congrats on losing muscle and water :)

I don't see where he said he lost 40 lb's of fat..

From his initial post he said he can see his muscle have lost some size so he admits he may have lot some muscle...

40 lb's can be a lot, or can be moderate depending on what he was and is now?

So what are you now ? And what where you?

Either way props for losing the weight..

Pup
08-30-2001, 05:35 AM
Awesome job bam-bam, keep it up bro. As for this beercan fellow, you don't want the revolution on your ass, so stay off my brotha *has louisville slugger in hand*

Sun
08-30-2001, 06:03 AM
Yeah Bammer, that was me. I posted out on the deck just because with the right light I can show all the definition. ;)

At 145, my face is fatter than it is now at 163 too. My jawline has tightened up, sort of chiseled out. Good stuff. Thanks for the words. ;)

Bam Bam
08-30-2001, 06:59 AM
Yeah beercan your words strike home big time i would have thought 10 or 20 off what i was in april would makle me chisled but i am still not happy with what i have left!

i was 212 april 1st and im 173 now but still hav some fat around belly.

at 210 i wasnt fat(no noticable fat) but with my shirt off i noticed a winter layer. Overall i am not satisified about my cutting experience so i may just try to gain slowly untill i get fat

i got really flat for my 3 weeks of ckd maybe that was my problem

any thoughts or recomendations would be helpful

oh and i guess im going to have to hurry and post a pic so you guys know what your dealing with

Sun
08-30-2001, 08:31 AM
So we know what we are dealing with eh? LOL.

You make it sound so bad.