PDA

View Full Version : Too much food!!!

Xand
08-20-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm trying to bulk up to 300lbs. I usually stabalize at 260 at about 12%bf with high activity. I got to 296 but began losing weight again. I feel like I live with food in my mouth and I'm tired of eating. Does anyone know of any supplements that help stimulate appetite? Right now I'm 289, high aerobic activity and 14.92%bf

mikey4402
08-20-2003, 10:55 PM
why do you want to weight 300 lbs, you play football or something.

and there isnt a supplament that i know of...

JuniorMint6669
08-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Smoke weed? ehhh sorry, hate to recommend it, but cant think of anything else. Just buy bottles of olive oil. GULP GULP GULP

bradley
08-21-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Xand
I'm trying to bulk up to 300lbs. I usually stabalize at 260 at about 12%bf with high activity. I got to 296 but began losing weight again. I feel like I live with food in my mouth and I'm tired of eating. Does anyone know of any supplements that help stimulate appetite? Right now I'm 289, high aerobic activity and 14.92%bf

Unless the cardio is required, you could back off on that a little. In your case I would recommend incorporating more liquid calories and calorie dense foods. Throw in a shake after each whole food meal or have some nuts, olive oil, etc., which should help boost up your calories.

If you wake up during the night you could drink a shake as well, as long as this did not interfere with your sleep.

Xand
08-21-2003, 08:19 AM
Knowing what to eat is not the problem. I take a weight gainer 4 times daily. I add MCT oil to it. It's just, that I'm forcing down food. My high activity is because of my profession so I can't really change that. -Thanks for your help. If you can figure out anything else, besides chronic:), let me know.

bradley
08-21-2003, 01:24 PM
There are certain prohormones that are taken to increase appetite, although I do not know how effective this would be. The one I am referring to in particular is 1,4 andro. I am not advocating the use of prohormones, but it is an option I thought I would bring up.

Otherwise you will just have to eat more.:D

hemants
08-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Just down 3 extra glasses of skim milk during the day and be done with it.

raniali
08-21-2003, 01:41 PM
i know several people who claimed that Animal Packs made them ravenous. i have the same problem you do -- i HATE eating now because of it. for me, it's always been mind over matter.

good luck

bigkevin20
08-22-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by JuniorMint6669
Smoke weed? ehhh sorry, hate to recommend it, but cant think of anything else.

It does give you an appetite even when your not hungry. IMO

furious
08-22-2003, 01:07 PM
Not in some cases it doesnt. Smoking pot makes my mouth dry, and I cant taste a thing, thus no point in eating. I find myself stoned more when I cut, actually.

Teufelhund
08-22-2003, 08:38 PM
heh heh heh - Xand's food thread is losing ground to the stoners... :drooling:

I know what you mean, though. Finding the time and will power to really eat big is the hardest part for me. Nothin' worse than hitting the point where your body wants to start regurgitating and you have to force yourself to continue eating. I'm currently operatingunder the asumption that if I do this for long enough, my body will begin to "want" the calories I'm currently forcing down.

observation: Unholy amounts of weight gainer? good way to put on weight, but a GREAT way to kill your appetite for real food.

If I could drink milk, I'd cut back on water and replace with that.

-TIM-
08-23-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by raniali
I have the same problem you do -- I HATE eating now...it's always been mind over matter.

I hear you there. I find myself r e a l l y wanting to put my food down but I end up telling myself if I finish or take a few more bites, it's going to help me put on one more .001 of a pound. Then it's worth forcing myself. All those little extra bites add up at the end of the day.

I love it when I'm feeling really hungry and I finish my food, plus my friends. They get such a kick out of it because we used to go out and I'd pick at my food and rarely finish it. Now I make sure there's nothing left on the table!

DelveyBoy
08-23-2003, 02:50 AM
i myself can never eat to much food,and weed does make you hungry

Xand
08-24-2003, 11:18 PM
The animal packs are working. I would try the weed but then I would probably never get to the gym.

bigkevin20
08-25-2003, 08:07 AM
Smoke after you get out. Then have a nice big meal and go to sleep.

Scott S
08-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by mikey4402
why do you want to weight 300 lbs, you play football or something.

Good question. Unless your goal is simply to weigh 300, maybe (at 15%) you should cut a little, and then in a couple more months, you'll be ready to eat big again...