PDA

View Full Version : vpx stack need diet and routine $$$

slim969
08-22-2003, 10:06 AM
Hi my name chad and i am 21 years old and weigh 196 pounds and i am 5`10 inches tall. I have recently bought 240cc EQ vpx brand and Syngex II vpx. I will start stacking these on monday with my muscle tech creatine 6000 es and pro complex protein mix. I need some help for someone to help me create a diet for a cutting cycle. and a workout routine the first person to pm with both and the diet needs to be kinda inexpensive.I will pay 15.00 through paypal for this info i ahve a gym membership.I am currently going with the following routine.

Squats 135 x2 3 sets
incline bench 185x2 3 sets
decline bench 185x2 3 sets
vertical bench 110x2 3sets
leg press 145x 2 3sets
preacher curls 50x3 3 sets
cable crossover 40x4 3sets
leg extensions 60x 10 3sets
shoulder press 60 x10 3sets

i do this workout on MON,WED,FRI every week it is my complete body workout. i think it is wrong will someone please help me thanks.

Holto
08-22-2003, 10:57 AM
I would wait 3-6 months for the VPX PH/S's

they will work really well when your diet and training is locked down

it's obvious from your post you need more time following a strict diet and training schedule

the tighter your diet is the more gains you will keep after the cycle

if you cycled now you may be happy with the quick gains but a few months after you will be very dissapointed and a few hundred $ lighter

as for training and diet

you need to get on a split

ie:

Chest,tri's & shoulders

Back and Bi's

Legs

training legs is a great way to develop overall size, strength and intensity in the gym

as for the CellTech just take that after your workout with 20-40g's of protein

dont take it any other time

I'm just throwing these #'s out to discuss

196 * 12 = 2352 cals

2400 cals

20% fat = 53 g's

30% protein = 180 g's

50% carbs = 300g's

...choose a split and post a routine for us to critique

Paul Stagg
08-22-2003, 11:00 AM
too much pushing and no pulling.

Read all of the articles in the link in my sig. That will give you a place to start.

Keep the $15. And for goodness sake stop thinking some magic pill/potion is going to help you at this point.

restless
08-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Paul Stagg
too much pushing and no pulling.

Right. And this actually pretty serious so do something about it.

slim969
08-22-2003, 01:31 PM
thanks for everyones help and advice i do not beleive the magic potion stuff i just beleive that if i start my diet training and supplements all at once i will see a better gain thats all

Holto
08-23-2003, 07:15 AM
it's fine to start on things like protien and creatine now but honestly hold off on the test products

your body will explode with gains when you first get on a proper program of training and nutrition

then...

when you are no longer exploding with gains hit the test if you wan't

if you do it now you could short circuit your natural test production and be fighting an uphill battle for a few months until it's back online